Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:38:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 [503] 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] eBTC | The New (ERC20) Bitcoin  (Read 264580 times)
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 01:56:25 PM

I am quite impressed with the persistence of these guys Cool I am still sitting on the original pile of airdropped coins. Further on, I am just waiting patiently for what's to come. If it's a scam, so be it. If it's not, well, let's hope so. Grin

what are you talking about?
I think the airdrop ebtc has long been finished and there is no problem at all , I personally earned profit when im trade with ebtc

I think he means that is still holding the eBTC received at the beginning and just holding until the end.  Grin

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:18:12 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2018, 03:04:45 PM by friends1980

I am quite impressed with the persistence of these guys Cool I am still sitting on the original pile of airdropped coins. Further on, I am just waiting patiently for what's to come. If it's a scam, so be it. If it's not, well, let's hope so. Grin

I think the airdrop ebtc has long been finished and there is no problem at all , I personally earned profit when im trade with ebtc

I think he means that is still holding the eBTC received at the beginning and just holding until the end.  Grin

That's exactly it. Dunno if I said something wrong but I'll try and write my comments more carefully in the future...  Cheesy

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:09:46 AM

I think he means that is still holding the eBTC received at the beginning and just holding until the end.  Grin

That's exactly it. Dunno if I said something wrong but I'll try and write my comments more carefully in the future...  Cheesy
Patience is essential in trading but it isn't always absolutely accurate. You have missed the good times because the price of Ebtc can be very long or never come back as happened in January.
Mintycash

Activity: 220
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:43:53 PM

In conclusion the lending will add a lot of value to dontoshi exchange, dtd token, ibtc token, bcos we will invest a lot in development, it will allow us to hire good developers, build innovative products, list ibtc in big exchange, promote the exchange and lending platform through ads. The lending module is ready and the affiliate code is updated to allow you to earn commision. We now prepare for the final launch. Thanks.
The floor is open for questions. follow us t.me/ibtctoken

trade ibtc at https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/IBTC-ETH
IBTC??? LOL Wrong thread or you're taking the piss!  Grin
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:58:35 AM

I think he means that is still holding the eBTC received at the beginning and just holding until the end.  Grin

yep ,they are holder to the burner, they get something and wont leave it unless it explodes or gets disappeared  Grin
i was like them at the beginning, was keeping everything (actually have few still) from their ATH hopping to get another ATH soon, but all i was getting was ATL one after the other   Cheesy Cheesy

then tried to learn a lesson which helped me making decision faster
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:07:23 AM

yep ,they are holder to the burner, they get something and wont leave it unless it explodes or gets disappeared  Grin
i was like them at the beginning, was keeping everything (actually have few still) from their ATH hopping to get another ATH soon, but all i was getting was ATL one after the other   Cheesy Cheesy

When promises are very high than it is to see this kind of situation in every project where dev failed to release something useful. This coin is already moving into down trend and after buying dip another come after that and that pattern is going on in this project.
ngesotcoy

Activity: 559
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:01:16 PM

why Ebtc dropping in price?

Almost all altcoins and tokens are dropping in price. I guess it's because of BTC fork that's due next week. Everyone wants to have more Bitcoins so they get more new coins after the fork.

Bitcoin also doesn't raise prices too much, I think this isn't the reason altcoin goes down. I see the market they have translational relations with each other, rarely bitcoin up and altcoin down.

Mr. z0rn

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 04:17:02 PM

Thanks a lot here is the news!

The...

pls dont try to scam people because they think ur reffering to eBTC. ur ibtc token is in no way affiliated with the eBitcoin project. shill it on ur own thread.
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:59:38 AM

The lending module in dontoshi exchange is almost ready, We are working on the final exercise of lending. Very soon you will start to lend your ibtc token for daily interest. Below $0.01 ibtc, don't miss this if you miss bitcoin bubble.
 I just bought my first contract through http://dontoshi.com  exchange lending module. After the final launch you can lend ibtc, eth, btc, etc. Meanwhile we are still doing some test and finish touches.
Our exchange BETA is live at dontoshi.com/beta
Trade ibtc at https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/IBTC-ETH
Trade DTD token the native token of dontoshi exchange at https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x7b9f3f8d3c8631246409e4993294d464ffa9ce2e-ETH

lol , this guy is trying to fool peoples, just look at the homepage , my grand father can do better, and he is blind Cheesy
Steals84

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:14:05 PM

eBTC is a crappy Scam!  -98.5 % from ATH.  Rest in peace eBitcoin Grin
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:14:12 PM

I hear ya, mate. I am not saying you're wrong at all. Smiley

The problem is, when you're already too late (like me... Smiley ), why would you sell for 90 dollar, if there's even the slightest chance of getting it pumped...

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
shaggy404

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:05:30 PM

larsbalzak

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:46:39 PM

Never hodl a scamtoken.
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 09:30:12 PM
Merited by friends1980 (1)

Holding scamtokens received for free is not that bad, just never buy scamtokens (like eBTC  Roll Eyes )

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
wallstreets

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 03:41:09 PM

Thanks Im loading up!  ignore the bashers they are looking for cheaper eBTC price so they bash it down. ...   the lower the amount of coins totally avail the higher she will MOON!!!!   imo    21 million coins! KABOOOOOM!!! when the bull market hits!

http://tinypic.com?ref=24wc5c7

https://medium.com/@eBTCFoundation/a-crypto-revolution-begins-567a34400f27

eBTC LLC
eBitcoin (eBTC): A community-focused; centrally managed; multi-platform batch transfer cross-border payment solution.
Aug 13

A Crypto-Revolution Begins

eBitcoin began as a dream by a developer, operating under the pseudo-name Satoshi21, who envisioned creating a tokenized version of Bitcoin on Ethereum long before code-poachers swarmed the crypto space and the current era of endlessly inspired e-Tokens. Considering evolving legal changes within the crypto-landscape, Satoshi21 chose to airdrop 98% of the 21 million tokens to the newly instituted eBTC community free-of-charge — rather than perform an ICO.

Shortly after Satoshi21 launched the eBitcoin (eBTC) platform as “a tokenized version of Bitcoin on Ethereum” on 01 October 2017, a security audit of the contract-code revealed a vulnerability in the platform enabling a “quantitative easing” capability (Tool of Federal Reserves..)— aka unlimited supply creation — which contradicted the core economic competency behind a “Bitcoin on Ethereum” as a store of value as well as an approach to reducing high-volume transaction costs. In traditional executive-departure style, Satoshi21 took full responsibility and freely turned the platform over to the community of volunteers supporting the eBTC project, who banded together to freely-donate the funds required to upgrade and maintain the platform’s code.

Immediately after discovering the vulnerability, those community volunteers who freely supported the eBTC project determined the only solution was to deploy an upgraded contract. The volunteer community strategically re-branded themselves the “Volunteers of eBitcoin” and in keeping with the non-ICO spirit, a complete 1:1 swap was conducted to all token-holders on 30 October 2017. The Volunteers of eBitcoin not only corrected the vulnerability, but they also included a 254x1 batch-transfer payment processing capability to the smart contract (patent pending), creating a cost-effective way to manage batch withdrawals for any Ethereum based token when Ethereum itself cannot perform batch-transfer functions; only eBTC.

eBitcoin Evolution

The Volunteers of eBitcoin strategically pursued building industry relationships and partnerships as well as marketing initiatives that would minimize long-term costs and advance eBitcoin’s (eBTC) position globally as a payment process-of-choice — during a period of widespread crypto-regulatory uncertainty. The Volunteers of eBitcoin succeeded and reached an operational threshold that required an evolution in structure to maintain pace with stakeholder relations, legal changes, and relative growth. On 22 May 2018, the Volunteers of eBitcoin freely-released ownership of its media accounts and platform to the control of eBTC LLC, a registered US entity, with the management structure and liquidity to enable the platform to pivot and maintain legal compliance while developing new proprietary technology that simplifies and secures the entire payment process in everyday transacting for tokenholders, businesses, governments, and financial institutions.

eBTC LLC Develops & Delivers

eBTC LLC immediately filed all legal protections to stop malicious entities from infringing on our unique platform code, logos, names, and proprietary processes in every country in which core services will operate. eBTC LLC funded the development of a Community-Verified Forum with proprietary decentralized applications only available to token-holders & Eco-System Members — meant to enable a community-driven focus in aligning the development of products and services.

eBTC LLC refined the eBTC Eco-System’s mission and purpose, rebuilding it from the foundation up with not just core services that incubate and cost-mitigate exposure to start-ups or re-positioning block-chain/Fin-Tech companies but also provide community-managed administration for admittance of applicant partners/affiliates. In eBTC’s Community-Driven Eco-System, affiliates and revenue sharing partners alike benefit from a controlled-forum where consumers and companies can develop and foster new technologies, processes, and ideas that will advance the global crypto-revolution. eBTC’s Eco-System not only crowd-sources capabilities, but enables projects and teams as well as businesses to thrive. The end-product of our collaborative effort is the development of block-chain technologies geared towards outcomes that achieve a globally adopted platform for transacting anything, anywhere.

Solidifying eBTC LLC’s reputation as a trusted payment processor platform, eBTC LLC immediately enabled software escrow offerings to facilitate a risk-free environment for potential Eco-System applicants to test, grow, and refine partner/affiliate core-competencies while further mitigating their development costs. Software-Escrow agreements enable us to safely license our technology and ensure that the cost-benefits of the technologies we offer are always available to our partners and vice versa with no downtime.

As eBTC LLC continues to develop products and services that create cost-superior incentives for using its platforms over competitors, it still maintains a core commitment to minimizing the environmental impact of transacting electronically across the world. In fulfilling this commitment, we have designed proprietary processes that will minimize energy requirements to operate while boosting the demand for our tokens and platforms to “multiversal” heights.

The Gap in Crypto-Thought

Is Bitcoin an asset? When is it not? Should assets replace currency? What did I even just say?…In the recent rhetoric from every perspective on “crypto”, one can get lost on what currency even is much less how a digital token existing on computers could even replace it as a store of value. Why even answer that question — lets go Rick & Morty level: Has the value of currency exceeded it’s worth?…

More importantly, if we can agree above all the centuries of financial product patchwork and the tools of central monetary authorities that there is a real need to evolve transacting, then we are about to mind-blow a new perception on 21st century crypto-economics: that currency was only meant to facilitate transacting things of tangibility; not be an inherent store of value unto itself — and now we can re-institute discipline in economics because eBTC LLC will give us a way to transact anything transact-able, anywhere, instantly, cost-effectively via one full-spectrum solution 🙌🏻. #eBTC4Life

Moreover, by evolving from a crypto-communistic collective coin to a hybridized approach implementing a central management authority supporting a decentralized community, we have the best of all worlds: the ability to enable eBTC payment processing anywhere, at any time.

Forbes recently reported that “half of all ICO startups fail after four months” (Forbes, 2018). eBTC LLC is happy to report that we are nearing our first complete year in operation and we aren’t going anywhere but up. In the crypto-swath of endless knock-off tokens enabling various spin-offs of the same thing, eBitcoin continues to set itself apart as the first-ever Bitcoin-inspired, fork-resistant, Ethereum-enabled utility platform and store of value mechanism backed by a managed company actively developing products, relationships, and services to meet end-user needs.

eBitcoin’s old Whitepaper detailed how Nakamoto’s vision of enabling trustless micropayments was becoming more of a challenge within the Bitcoin ecosystem as higher transaction costs make practicality mute in transacting small denominations of token (regardless of whether for trading or purchases) — You might be “spending” a long time in Starbucks while the transaction fee is pushed from merchant to you — while you pay all the tax…

Native eBTC Token-Holder Apps

eBTC LLC wants its token-holders and businesses to have access to native products that simplify and secure the entire transacting process; end-to-end. To accomplish this task, we started development of Web/iOS/Android/Linux digital wallets, as well as a native hard wallet — all with buy/sell back-end integrated features.

eBTC LLC is in the process of securing patent protections on a proprietary process that will enable direct currency entry-and-exit points to eBTC, globally, for all its verified token-holders — cheaper than traditional funding mechanisms like Coinbase, etc., while simplifying identity & reputation management procedures.

eBTC LLC is nearing completion of its Verified Token-holder portal that will enable participating community members the ability to shape, direct, and influence the direction of projects as well as determine Eco-System applicant acceptance or revocation utilizing our recently finished Consensus Dapp. eBitcoin’s path forward continues to streamline social action through community participation to achieve its global objectives.

Where You Fit-In

eBTC acts as responsible-stewards to its community of token-holders by developing the capabilities and resources that bring value to its platforms. You are always the core of what eBTC LLC does and the company’s developments solely focus on creating an adaptive, intuitive, and simplified crypto-experience for you as you transact your daily life.

On behalf of the eBTC Community and eBTC LLC, we would like to take this opportunity to invite you to connect with us and share how you are helping make block-chain and the crypto-sphere a safer and simpler place to transact and how we can work together; contact@ebtc.global.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/eBTCfoundation

Telegram Community: https://t.me/ComTrust

Telegram Announcements: https://t.me/eBTCLLC

Telegram Russian: https://t.me/ebtcoin

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/eBTCLife/

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ebtcllc/

GitHub: https://github.com/eBTCCommunityTrustToken

Give eBTC LLC a round of applause.

eBitcoin (eBTC): A community-focused; centrally managed; multi-platform batch transfer cross-border payment solution.

The new team behind eBitcoin has some interesting informations to share with u: https://medium.com/@eBTCFoundation/ebtc-stakeholders-298f4f93f0ac

More informations about the new batch-transfer cross-border payment solution and the FDIC Global 2000 MSO will be revealed as soon as possible. eBTC will become much more serious and much stronger than ever before.
for questions pls visit our TG channel: https://t.me/ComTrust
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:49:49 PM

Last year eBtc triumphed in the market. The price is fantastic. is there still development.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:44:34 PM

The real problem is with trolls who never let inexperienced people to take any hard line. In almost every project whether scam or legit you will always see people showing untouchable targets when a specific markets goes under pump and people keep waiting to sell at those high which never comes. Similarly when there is decline they show bottom where price never reaches. This is well said waiting works only in legit projects.
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:42:29 AM

Last year eBtc triumphed in the market. The price is fantastic. is there still development.

lol , really ?
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:18:07 AM

This is third take over seeing one of the post above where is claimed that everything is fine. Instead of saying things and then counter replies better let it on time to decide where it is going from here. They way people got burned twice they at least will not go near anymore. A very long post has come out to back the eBTC project.
Mr. z0rn

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 06:01:16 PM

This is third take over seeing one of the post above where is claimed that everything is fine. Instead of saying things and then counter replies better let it on time to decide where it is going from here. They way people got burned twice they at least will not go near anymore. A very long post has come out to back the eBTC project.

the new eBTC Team is pretty much aware of the problematic past of eBTC and their previous teams. but we dont want a project like eBitcoin simply die, we want to get it back on track not only by meaningless announcements and partnerships to push it, we are building solid fundamentals with useful partnerships for the new ecosystem - every partnership will have its usecase within the eBitcoin ecosystem, but this needs time. and as i already stated further, we wont let failures from the past happen again. thats the reason why we built a community voting dApp and founded a company (more precisely two companies, the eBTC LLC and eBTC Inc.) to protect us from internal attacks and giving the community more power to decide how ebtc will evolve.

it will be a hard and bumpy road, but we are going to drive it

z0rn
Pages: « 1 ... 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 [503] 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 »
  Print  

Jump to: