Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:04:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 [509] 510 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] eBTC | The New (ERC20) Bitcoin  (Read 264582 times)
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 09:22:24 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2019, 06:14:35 PM by friends1980

Launch of the portal beta is open since yesterday. This is the last message posted on the telegram. I'm quite impressed for the beginning of a beta. the ambition is there. mix Ebay and kucoin for example so great potential if it works, especially since they are able to rebound with the problems of the past.

Not much left of their ambition now, right? Making a new account to shill a coin, is really a bit too easy, mate. Look where the beta by which you were quite impressed, is standing now. I bet we won't hear a lot from your account anymore either.

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 08:37:29 AM

Launch of the portal beta is open since yesterday. This is the last message posted on the telegram. I'm quite impressed for the beginning of a beta. the ambition is there. mix Ebay and kucoin for example so great potential if it works, especially since they are able to rebound with the problems of the past.

Not much left of their ambition now, right? Making a new account to shill a coin, is really a bit too easy, mate. Look where the beta by which you were quite impressed, is standing now. I bet we won't here a lot from your account anymore either.

This is a dead coin and proven scam there is no talented dev involve in this project. It was being created just to scam the people but big players always trying to create fake hype and this time no money left to make it pump again so be careful and stay away from this.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 03:19:02 PM

Not much left of their ambition now, right? Making a new account to shill a coin, is really a bit too easy, mate. Look where the beta by which you were quite impressed, is standing now. I bet we won't here a lot from your account anymore either.

This is a dead coin and proven scam there is no talented dev involve in this project. It was being created just to scam the people but big players always trying to create fake hype and this time no money left to make it pump again so be careful and stay away from this.
I have benefited from the beginning they got up and got the airdrop but now I have left this project but I see here people are still busy talking about and hopefully no victims will be deceived by unclear projects
friends1980
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 11:34:57 AM

(...)

It did start out well though. Remember the time they sponsored a soccer match? And look at the number of pages in this thread. Support was huge. However, I don't see a lot of community supported projects which are successful. Another one was/is B3 coin (or KB3 coin), which is rumored to still be under further development, but most of the time it simply looks dead.

Saverenergy

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 04:37:57 PM

(...)

It did start out well though. Remember the time they sponsored a soccer match? And look at the number of pages in this thread. Support was huge. However, I don't see a lot of community supported projects which are successful. Another one was/is B3 coin (or KB3 coin), which is rumored to still be under further development, but most of the time it simply looks dead.
Support was huge at the pump, but as soon as the cryptocurrency market went down, everything stopped. Many good projects are very low in price, not to mention the EBTC, which was originally created for deception. It’s time to end already with these endless airdrops, swaps and promises.
gost111

Activity: 1652
Merit: 382

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 06:52:15 AM

Kucoin exchange, announced the delisting of the eBTC token, trading is already closed on this asset  Wink

https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-st-kucoin-delisting-of-ebitcoin-ebtc-project
judaspriest

Activity: 1330

C O M B O

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 11:28:25 AM

Kucoin exchange, announced the delisting of the eBTC token, trading is already closed on this asset  Wink

It's appropriate that Kucoin wants to delete EBTC trading there because the volume is only $ 300 per day,
and it seems like EBTC also has no hope anymore, thanks for this news

addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 05:59:50 PM

It's appropriate that Kucoin wants to delete EBTC trading there because the volume is only $ 300 per day,

This is the fate of this dead coin there is no active development team behind this and this idea was just for fun. It will let the people with heavy bags so we have to move to another project who have real dev team.
tperkara

Activity: 353

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 08:35:46 PM

This is the fate of this dead coin there is no active development team behind this and this idea was just for fun. It will let the people with heavy bags so we have to move to another project who have real dev team.
I still have the token and have never swapped because many people think this project is not good and maybe the team only wants profits in the beginning not for the long term so I just let this token be in my wallet

-=Send 0.01 BNB for 50% chance to win 0.019 BNB to 0x8af75e8DE6c766a934871c6ec0733d262fE08089 on BSC=-
[ANN] 🪙【CoinFlip】 Decentralized Magic Wallet - Double your 0.01 BNB
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 11:57:50 PM

No doubt, kucoin is a reputable exchange site right now and it has already predicted if the shitcoin will be delisted from there. EBTC is a crap project since it was started and there is no doubt about that.
Remember mercatox has no volume or it can be called as zero volume trade and with the delisting that will have done by kucoin and this coin can be declared as a dead coin. What makes me feel very sad about that to see there was a lot of people are still getting trapped on this shitty coin.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
friends1980
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 02:26:37 PM

I am quite astonished to see a jump in price of this coin that I believed was long dead and buried. Seems like a few weeks ago actually, but I only discovered it a minute ago.

What happened?

bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 03:36:02 PM
Merited by friends1980 (1)

I am quite astonished to see a jump in price of this coin that I believed was long dead and buried. Seems like a few weeks ago actually, but I only discovered it a minute ago.

What happened?
I wouldnt be surprise to see it pump. The high volume of ebtc was on mercatox but as Ive observed this is just been pump by some traders. We know how that exchange is being manipulated by traders and whales when it comes to trading altcoins especially shit one. I also noticed their recent gains but there is nothing special with their group or social media so the first one Ive mentioned clearly is one behind it.
friends1980
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 10:25:35 PM

What happened?
I wouldnt be surprise to see it pump. The high volume of ebtc was on mercatox but as Ive observed this is just been pump by some traders. We know how that exchange is being manipulated by traders and whales when it comes to trading altcoins especially shit one. I also noticed their recent gains but there is nothing special with their group or social media so the first one Ive mentioned clearly is one behind it.

Thx for your reply. I got out from EBTC's Telegram channel when they announced just another new website (but nothing more than that) and I haven't installed Telegram again when I bought a new phone... Good to know there's nothing happening and Mercatox is indeed not to be trusted.

bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 11:00:03 AM

Thx for your reply. I got out from EBTC's Telegram channel when they announced just another new website (but nothing more than that) and I haven't installed Telegram again when I bought a new phone... Good to know there's nothing happening and Mercatox is indeed not to be trusted.

I see, thats only an opion from me cause there's really nothing special Ive noticed. Do you still have some ebtc on your wallet? Im curious why so interested with it. The hype of ebtc has long gone but users probably trading still this token for a while. I know this cause Ive checked them once in a while in mercatox. Im not advising not to used mercatox, but you can consider more exchange than that.
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 12:28:16 PM

I see, thats only an opion from me cause there's really nothing special Ive noticed. Do you still have some ebtc on your wallet? Im curious why so interested with it. The hype of ebtc has long gone but users probably trading still this token for a while. I know this cause Ive checked them once in a while in mercatox. Im not advising not to used mercatox, but you can consider more exchange than that.

Coins were so popular during the time the hype had passed a few years ago and now these tokens are quite expensive but don't match what is on the exchange, Mercatox is not the best exchange I don't know if eBTC is still developing now why is only one exchange available now?
Are there no other plans to choose a new exchange.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
indika

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 05:27:24 PM

btc is pumping ebtc will get good attention if developer hope to re enforced it with development and adoptions
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 08:17:04 AM

btc is pumping ebtc will get good attention if developer hope to re enforced it with development and adoptions

Lol how do you think eBTC has any correlation with the king of the cryptocurrency. It is just another dead altcoin which has no use case than it is just keep dreaming with open eyes to see it will survive even there is no active community behind it.
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 03:27:42 PM

Lol how do you think eBTC has any correlation with the king of the cryptocurrency. It is just another dead altcoin which has no use case than it is just keep dreaming with open eyes to see it will survive even there is no active community behind it.

ERC20 tokens are not coins, so it cant be a dead altcoin, that being said eBTC is very much dead and has been so for years now. Kind of surprised people are still posting in this thread as nothing is being done with development and such, also no devs are working on this dead project.
Denongels

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 07:22:47 PM

ERC20 tokens are not coins, so it cant be a dead altcoin, that being said eBTC is very much dead and has been so for years now. Kind of surprised people are still posting in this thread as nothing is being done with development and such, also no devs are working on this dead project.
It's true that erc20 can be a dead token, especially at this time erc20 is still often used to create shit projects, for example, like this eBTC, and now trends like eBTC are starting to exist again, only this time it's a little different and I think there will be alot of investor rekt.

dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 08:04:23 AM

It's true that erc20 can be a dead token, especially at this time erc20 is still often used to create shit projects, for example, like this eBTC, and now trends like eBTC are starting to exist again, only this time it's a little different and I think there will be alot of investor rekt.

Exactly now ETH blockchain turned into shit much higher transaction fee and very slow speed. People are now paying much higher fees as compare with BTC. But this project failed to show any kind of sign of life and there is no active dev team nor the merchants are interested to accept this.
Pages: « 1 ... 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 [509] 510 »
  Print  

Jump to: