Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:27:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [STK] STK Global Payments - A New Cryptocurrency for Instant Payments  (Read 15155 times)
Hannibalis

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:23:09 PM

Thanks for updates. I think STK will be listed in CMC by tomorrow and the price will rise. Keep going STK team  Smiley

B E L U G A  P A Y  || The first Complete Mobile POS System || [ ICO 1st Mar 2018 ]
     Visa & Mastercard Certified     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium
buriks

Activity: 826
Merit: 303

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:47:47 PM

Thanks for updates. I think STK will be listed in CMC by tomorrow and the price will rise. Keep going STK team  Smiley
whether the stk will go to the price of $ 1 because I have not sold my token to wait for this development  Roll Eyes
psiksenz

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:13:29 PM

whether the stk will go to the price of $ 1 because I have not sold my token to wait for this development  Roll Eyes

Yeah this token is definitely a long hold.  The price is pretty cheap at the moment because the whole market is a blood bath.  There's a great team behind this and an awesome project and a lot of promotion coming.  Pick some more up on exchanges while you can at this price IMO.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
babedota

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:23:50 PM

Projects that have been running for a long time and finally finished very well. congratulations for his success for Dev, team and bounty manager. the price of the token is also good. hopefully its price will continue to increase and make investors not detrimental.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 05:30:20 PM

which exchange is this listed that made you say its cheap?
its not listed on houbi yet. i checked it over and over and i can see no STK there. its impossible for the price to reach at least $1 these days, there are thousands of us going to dump this for BTC as of this time. everything had been dragging down.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:38:10 PM

its not listed on houbi yet. i checked it over and over and i can see no STK there. its impossible for the price to reach at least $1 these days, there are thousands of us going to dump this for BTC as of this time. everything had been dragging down.
It is time to acrue bitcoin cause the deep out of experience only last a while. It is an advice out of experience

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Hannibalis

Activity: 133

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:27:33 PM

It's already listed in Huobi:
https://www.huobi.pro/stk_btc/exchange/
https://www.huobi.pro/stk_eth/exchange/

Etherdelta:
https://etherdelta.com/#0xae73b38d1c9a8b274127ec30160a4927c4d71824-ETH

I think we can't trade in Cobinhood yet.

B E L U G A  P A Y  || The first Complete Mobile POS System || [ ICO 1st Mar 2018 ]
     Visa & Mastercard Certified     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium
muhdede

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:00:45 PM

especially STK already on the list coinmarketcap:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stk/#markets

but I think the price at STK has not been appropriate, probably many stupid people who dump STK prices

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 603

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 05:26:39 PM

especially STK already on the list coinmarketcap:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stk/#markets

but I think the price at STK has not been appropriate, probably many stupid people who dump STK prices

Definitely with such price they will surely dump even when they only got 5k STK this will get them good amount of BTC while the price is low.

Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:42:27 PM

STK Token is listed on CoinCodex!

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:17:35 PM

I got my tokens correctly! Incredible that I had forgotten this airdrop, so many months since the beginning, finally things are happening! Agorao I'll research to find out if it's compensating to be hold or sell, apparently it's times to hold!
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:05:24 AM

I won't be dumping my STK tokens for cheap that's for sure. The worse thing you can do right now is to dump your tokens at the bottom of a bear market. I have seen so many people ball their eyes out a few months later, crying at the fact that they should have held. If you are so desperate then o.k just dump a max of 20% so you can get your capital return back, but otherwise hold on to this until you see a good rise and still keep at least then 50% of your tokens for long term crypto asset growth.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
arwani1985

Activity: 817
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:08:27 PM

where the market an easy token STK for trading and cheap in terms of fee
whether huobi or cobinhood market
bricktop8

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

StasyQ

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:39:13 PM

Hi,

Can someone tell me the price of STK during the ICO?
It was aprox 0.1$?

Thank you.

███    TWITTER   ███████████████████ StasyQ ███████████████████████  WHITEPAPER    ███
███       ANN        ███  THE CRYPTO REVOLUTION IN THE ADULT INDUSTRY ███    ONE PAGER    ███
███  TELEGRAM  ██████████████████ WEBSITE  ██████████████████████   FACEBOOK      ███
Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:41:40 AM

How we STACK up

Over the last couple of weeks, our community channels have been busier than an Amazon delivery driver during the holidays. One of the most frequently asked questions is around our competitive advantage and what differentiates us from others tackling cryptocurrency payments at point of sale. We love this question. It gives us an excuse to talk about what sets us apart, and as our friends and families would be quick to tell you, we’ll take any excuse we can get.

There is good progress being made in the crypto payments space and we’re happy to be part of a growing movement towards enabling real time payments using Ether, BTC, and other cryptocurrencies.

We think we’re pretty unique in the market, but a key differentiator is that while competitors in the space are working towards new technology supporting crypto-to-fiat payments at point of sale, our platform is already built. We have a working prototype, tested in multiple countries around the world, and our partnership with STACK provides immediate access to more than 33 million merchants around the world. Many companies looking to provide similar functionality are working towards solutions which require onboarding individual merchants with new technology, while we’re plugging in to an existing network with a global payment network which requires no merchant buy-in or added infrastructure. This will enable instant access to merchants across the globe as soon as your STACK account is activated.

Our partnership with STACK provides a series of additional benefits, including access to a digital account that you can use for local currency as well as crypto so you can save, spend or share your money straight from your smartphone. STACK is currently in private beta, scheduled to launch a public beta early next month. You can learn more about STACK here.

We could go on (and on, and on) but we’ll keep it short and sweet. Like an elf, or a stack of gingerbread men.

https://medium.com/@STKtoken/how-we-stack-up-e424a13621f
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:05:57 PM

...We have a working prototype, tested in multiple countries around the world, and our partnership with STACK provides immediate access to more than 33 million merchants around the world...

You probably mean Mastercard?

You mention smartphone usage to do micro transactions. Will Stack also have credit or debit cards for usage? (Physical cards)

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
Budycakrog

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 01:10:51 AM

i think for now it may be a good time to hold for this token Stk because factor for btc down and more altcoin
following down , its time to buy for holding to long term , and get to profit

buriks

Activity: 826
Merit: 303

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:22:09 PM

whether this is true exchange stk token in yobit ?
https://yobit.net/en/trade/STK/BTC
johnnie18

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:08:57 PM

Thank you so much to the Dev Team! I have receive STK tokens and more power to you guys.
maot4

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:38:07 PM

Cant wait for the public Beta version next month to use the feature, this token is still very undervalued in my opinion, considering it has a ;artnership with mastercard
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: