Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 06:24:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AAA Coin profitable ICO Blockchain PoW/PoS ICO start date: 10.10.2017  (Read 6041 times)
ss1980

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

http://aaacoin.us

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 08:12:17 AM

I know now what happened with the airdrop / bounty thread. It got shut down by mod due to posting of wallets inside of the thread. So, send me PM and send a quick message here in the thread so that I know you sent me PM but without the wallet address. Thank you.
please make a new Google form and google spreadsheet .
by the way , you always send some coin to many people but I don't see proof .
can you explain ?

Thank you about google form. Another member suggested the same.

What proof of transaction? It's between them and me. The proof is in their respective wallets. Because I don't have explorer for my blockchain as it's not based on Bitcoin blockchain, the only way right now to see a transaction is to look in your hardware wallet. So far, everybody is happy.

The first day of ICO is doing fine. We've got some buyouts already and we're very close to striking a deal with an exchange.
ss1980

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 08:21:17 AM

Foxico listed ICO on their site https://foxico.io/project/aaacoin
Maymun_lavigne

Activity: 434
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:21:49 AM

I know now what happened with the airdrop / bounty thread. It got shut down by mod due to posting of wallets inside of the thread. So, send me PM and send a quick message here in the thread so that I know you sent me PM but without the wallet address. Thank you.
can you explain ?

What proof of transaction? It's between them and me. The proof is in their respective wallets. Because I don't have explorer for my blockchain as it's not based on Bitcoin blockchain, the only way right now to see a transaction is to look in your hardware wallet. So far, everybody is happy.

The first day of ICO is doing fine. We've got some buyouts already and we're very close to striking a deal with an exchange.
how do you look for valid transactions without looking at  hardware wallet  ?
how about if arbitration occurs between exchangers ?
exchanger service must give a proof for user.
and user can claim if deposit coin not find on another exchanger.

do you understand  my way of thinking ?
ss1980

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 08:26:15 AM

can you explain ?

Your way of thinking is sound and I agree with it. It will come all in due course. Not everything at the same time. First wallet and nodes, then ICO, then explorer and exchange.
teosanru

Activity: 2114
Merit: 618

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:32:34 PM

can you explain ?

Your way of thinking is sound and I agree with it. It will come all in due course. Not everything at the same time. First wallet and nodes, then ICO, then explorer and exchange.
Dev I have sent you a MP for the airdrop with all my data please review it
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:44:09 PM

Where can I check AAA coin transaction? I want to see the transaction. Smiley

On the wallet of course. Open the wallet, wait for it to sync up with the network and you'll see your transaction.
my wallet is synchronized, but there is not transction, what coin have. Been sent?

Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I checked my records and indeed I missed your wallet address in the last distribution of coins. I sent you coin separately just now. Thank you for your support!
ok, thanks sir, coins have been sent and received. and I'm waiting for his explorer. Cheesy
ss1980

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 03:53:38 PM

Looking to employ growth hackers (social marketing gurus) to shamelessly promote my ICO.
Due to lack of BTC or FIAT (only LADA  Cheesy ), the pay could be two-fold:
1. pre-mined AAA COIN
2. percentage from proceeds of ICO

PM me for this.
yansen

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:16:29 PM

Sir, what your planning for your coin.? Will running in games or another..?
ss1980

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 10:19:54 PM

Sir, what your planning for your coin.?

I plan to complete the ICO, bring the value of the coin up, create a blockchain explorer for it and list it on an exchange to speculate on the price and make a fortune. Besides that, the funds from ICO will support the elimination of terminal disease.
yansen

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:34:13 PM

I plan to complete the ICO, bring the value of the coin up, create a blockchain explorer for it and list it on an exchange to speculate on the price and make a fortune. Besides that, the funds from ICO will support the elimination of terminal disease.
Like a GAME or RCC coin running on a game platform. What Your coins will run on platform.?
ss1980

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 11:18:29 PM

Like a GAME or RCC coin running on a game platform. What Your coins will run on platform.?

No, it's not going to be used on any stupid platform. The sole purpose of this is to grow in value and to enrich me and other people.

It's a speculative coin meant to trade and appreciate in value. It gives you 100% return on your staked coins and easy cpu mining.
Cimmy_revenger

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:32:46 AM

No, it's not going to be used on any stupid platform. The sole purpose of this is to grow in value and to enrich me and other people.

It's a speculative coin meant to trade and appreciate in value. It gives you 100% return on your staked coins and easy cpu mining.
ETH is not a stupid platform , a lot of good innovations from ETH, a simple example of smart contracts.
low cost And transparency of every transaction.

ss1980

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 12:09:15 PM

ETH is not a stupid platform , a lot of good innovations from ETH, a simple example of smart contracts.
low cost And transparency of every transaction.

Oh, i have deep respect for eth and buterin!
I'm with you on this one!
misa999

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:26:01 PM

amazing, cool. AAA coin is the coin i have been waiting for for such a long time Smiley
ss1980

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 10:32:47 PM

amazing, cool. AAA coin is the coin i have been waiting for for such a long time Smiley

Thank you dearly for your kind words  Grin
Cimmy_revenger

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:01:44 AM

so until where is the development of this project ?
are you now have github source and explorer ?
If yess please share link on this thread , thanks

ss1980

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 04:31:13 AM

The development is done. It's up and running perfectly. There's no GitHub as it's not open source. Where we stand right now is negotiating with a couple of exchanges. Source code is shared with them so that they can integrate through API. Explorer is not needed as exchanges have full access to all of the chain. Although I may open it up to the public at some point. No time for that right now.

The goal is to trade the coin freely and make money.

ICO goes well. First day went very good.

Thank you so much for your interest.
brodyagas86

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:03:22 PM

The development is done. It's up and running perfectly. There's no GitHub as it's not open source. Where we stand right now is negotiating with a couple of exchanges. Source code is shared with them so that they can integrate through API. Explorer is not needed as exchanges have full access to all of the chain. Although I may open it up to the public at some point. No time for that right now.

it's nice to realize that we're moving somewhere) I follow the project, I really hope that such an aspiring developer will bring it to the stock exchange) God save Canada)
ss1980

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 01:48:33 PM

it's nice to realize that we're moving somewhere) I follow the project, I really hope that such an aspiring developer will bring it to the stock exchange) God save Canada)

Thank you kindly for following. Just need more nodes now, complete the ICO and list on stock exchange. Just spoke at length with the exchange tech team this morning. It is going to happen but everything takes time.
ss1980

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 04:02:14 AM

ICO listed by ICOtick.com http://ICOtick.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: