Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:22:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 296 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨  (Read 124044 times)
windave

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:07:00 AM

When can we move CRPT to crypterium wallet?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:44:33 AM

Is there any crypterium wallet?

Because CRPT token already tradeable right now on some exchange sites, you can move your CRPT token whether you want.
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:09:30 AM

Because CRPT token already tradeable right now on some exchange sites, you can move your CRPT token whether you want.

maybe, he wants to move the token CRPT to the crypterium wallet app, if it's right. official crypterium not yet announced about it but crypterium app still lite version on play store

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
windave

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:01:18 AM

maybe, he wants to move the token CRPT to the crypterium wallet app, if it's right. official crypterium not yet announced about it but crypterium app still lite version on play store

Yes I was referring to the app. so far, ETH and BTW are available but not CRPT. Looking forward to store my CRPT to the app, i think it is much safer than MEW.
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:03:15 AM

Yes I was referring to the app. so far, ETH and BTW are available but not CRPT. Looking forward to store my CRPT to the app, i think it is much safer than MEW.
Well, just do whatever makes you feel  you are comfortable with.
I love to see it added in the app as well but I would not put all my tokens in the app because I have been using MEW for many years
and I have not experience any problem, unless there is a free airdrop, I might take the chance.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
windave

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:49:45 AM

I love to see it added in the app as well but I would not put all my tokens in the app because I have been using MEW for many years
and I have not experience any problem, unless there is a free airdrop, I might take the chance.

Yeah, but MEW has been controversial lately but doesnt mean it is not good anymore. My other coins will still be in MEW.

I was thinking we need CRPT in the app to get more monthly loyalty funds? whats your take on this?
PETROS111280

Activity: 86

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:15:25 AM

Crypterium product has not been launched yet in a full-fledged relation with CRPT tokens. There are no crypto-fiat transactions, so there are no commissions in tokens with subsequent burning of them. This is the mechanism which will increase the demand on tokens and influence their price.
have we dates? the android app is coming when?a working one not like the lite version?have we dates for ios app that almost look like mission imposible ,i think ios app to work with nfc and atm payments will not going to happen until the release of iphone11.
the crypterium look nice project .only the big words dont do the job. the crpt price is 50 percent down from ico price even if android app will be released will not change the things.
you have to think about money loundry with crypterium is not so easy to make anonymus crypto payments legal in all the world,in many countrys is btc trading elegal.
windave

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:35:20 AM

Crypterium product has not been launched yet in a full-fledged relation with CRPT tokens. There are no crypto-fiat transactions, so there are no commissions in tokens with subsequent burning of them. This is the mechanism which will increase the demand on tokens and influence their price.
have we dates? the android app is coming when?a working one not like the lite version?have we dates for ios app that almost look like mission imposible ,i think ios app to work with nfc and atm payments will not going to happen until the release of iphone11.
the crypterium look nice project .only the big words dont do the job. the crpt price is 50 percent down from ico price even if android app will be released will not change the things.
you have to think about money loundry with crypterium is not so easy to make anonymus crypto payments legal in all the world,in many countrys is btc trading elegal.

Im sorry but I didnt understand most of the things that you said, is this google translated?
PETROS111280

Activity: 86

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:45:25 AM

Im sorry but I didnt understand most of the things that you said, is this google translated?
do you know when the mechanism that you speak about will be working? how long it will take until be fully functional??if you want to translate my text to another language use babylon is better lol
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:32:24 PM

Yeah, but MEW has been controversial lately but doesnt mean it is not good anymore. My other coins will still be in MEW.

I was thinking we need CRPT in the app to get more monthly loyalty funds? whats your take on this?

MEW is working fine for me and I've been using it for a few months and didn't have any problem yet. You just need to be careful and not fall for the phishing website scam, there are tons of fake MEW look alike websites out there lol.
I don't think there is any app yet for Crypterium, MEW wallet is the safest place to store your coin right now. You can use a ledger nano S with the MEW website too.

identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:01:51 PM

I understand that he is displeased with the current price like all of us, but it is the market and it dictates terms
dungnguyen222

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:28:16 PM

Since we bought it for nearly $2, I was expecting it to be above $2 when it launches on the exchanges
theone189

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:03:00 PM

Since y’all call yourselves investors, here’s a free lesson for y’all. Listing works like this: Exchange allows preloads of a token. Then they allow buy and sell orders to be put in. The first success sell order to be completed is the current token price.
Generalpublic99

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:12:35 PM

CRPT is a utility token. You bought a product thinking it might go up in value. You did not buy a coin or a share/Security tokens. It’s simply a means to use something. And that something is a app
Killerpotleaf

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:25:29 PM

Since we bought it for nearly $2, I was expecting it to be above $2 when it launches on the exchanges
We just have to wait. I hope that soon the market will start growing again. And Crypterium was able to raise a very large amount on the ICO. The project itself is very necessary.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 06:08:12 PM

I'm sure almost every token it's price down after their ice finished and listed on exchanges. as for Crypterium Android and IOS app ,platform etc.. you should already read all this info on their white-paper before you get involved in their ice and put your investment on Crypterium project in first place.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:23:47 PM

We just have to wait. I hope that soon the market will start growing again. And Crypterium was able to raise a very large amount on the ICO. The project itself is very necessary.
When bitcoin starts to grow, all small altcoins such as Crypterium will fall, so we only hope for the listing
ralags

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:53:35 PM

its true that When king is growing, alts like Crypterium has to suffer, unless a solid product version is released or listing happens on good exchange
BatDog12

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:34:18 PM

This does not look good for Crypterium at all and coupled with all the other issues they have it could be very negative for the price:

https://uncrunched.com/2018/02/18/the-real-history-of-techcrunch/
Continuous

Activity: 1064
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:19:04 PM

This does not look good for Crypterium at all and coupled with all the other issues they have it could be very negative for the price:

https://uncrunched.com/2018/02/18/the-real-history-of-techcrunch/

Indeed, it does not.

You could even see it reflect on the price, look at the last few sell orders on Idex (the biggest volume exchange for CRPT right now):

Date                           Type   Price (ETH)   Amount (CRPT)   Total (ETH)
2018-02-19 20:16:03   Sell   0.00004099   5700                     0.233643
2018-02-19 20:16:03   Sell   0.00000001   10708.47380859 0.00010708
2018-02-19 20:15:53   Sell   0.000091           5534.84674751   0.50367105
2018-02-19 20:14:43   Sell   0.000099           3000   0.297
2018-02-19 20:12:54   Sell   0.00017           3058.66328163   0.51997276
2018-02-19 20:12:45   Sell   0.00017001   3058.66328163   0.52000334
2018-02-19 20:12:45   Sell   0.00017           2823.68965955   0.48002724
2018-02-19 20:12:31   Sell   0.00020011   1100   0.220121
2018-02-19 20:12:09   Sell   0.000405           1005.85092   0.40736962

Dumping pretty hard to ridiculous levels.
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 296 »
  Print  

Jump to: