Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:12:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 296 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨  (Read 124101 times)
Gucci999

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:36:11 PM

HitBTC is one of many exchanges that we are working with. All of the bigger exchanges require new tokens to be listed elsewhere first with good evidence of activities before they accept a new listing. Our listing is no different. Some others have long lead in periods due to listing backlogs. It is our intention to be listed on a wide range of exchanges as this is a very important part of our operating model since users of our platform need to own our token. But it must be a step by step controlled process. After the 1st listing others will soon follow so that we can naturally expand our platform user base.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rayazasheva

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:37:34 PM

We do not recommed using any exchange that have not been announced as the official exchanges of Crypterium, HitBTC is the first official exchange announced, with more to come.  Using any unofficial exchange, in which we have no official contracts, nor have been verified by Crypterium, may result in loss of funds. Please be careful.
Pizza35kk

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:38:07 PM

I have my few crappy CRPT coins now. But when will this coin be worth $7? I’d like to put in my lambo orde
tientien5

Activity: 189

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:39:07 PM

They don't touch each other. Just say something in the group that enter the PM. Bobo is the one who falls in their conversation. The admin never call in private, ask for us to contact when it is the case.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:20:33 AM
Merited by NJB18 (2)

I have my few crappy CRPT coins now. But when will this coin be worth $7? I’d like to put in my lambo orde
If you believe it will happen, don't based the current price now since we are not yet listed in a decent exchanges.
Waiting is what we have to do now, eventually this thing will be at the right exchange and we can see a great volume which would result a great price.
Maybe 1 year is already a conservative projection because this project is quite big.

NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:20:43 PM

If you believe it will happen, don't based the current price now since we are not yet listed in a decent exchanges.
Waiting is what we have to do now, eventually this thing will be at the right exchange and we can see a great volume which would result a great price.
Maybe 1 year is already a conservative projection because this project is quite big.

Exactly my thoughts. Imagine Crypterium being listed on bigger and reliable exchanges. The project just finished its crowdfunding and believers on the platform should remain patient and continue supporting it. We should take note that a bigger community behind a solid platform is what makes those top coins have.
Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:05:50 PM

Hard Cap reached! Thats great! I have no doubts about your ICO because it consists of experienced and talanted people. Good luck with forward goals and updates! Cheesy
dungnguyen222

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:54:59 PM

For example if you purchase something with BTC, the BTC will automatically be converted to CRPT.
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:13:25 PM

Hard Cap reached! Thats great! I have no doubts about your ICO because it consists of experienced and talanted people. Good luck with forward goals and updates! Cheesy

Dude you are late to the party lol, the ICO is already over since a long time like maybe month ago now and they reach the hardcap in january. The crypterium team already distributed the tokens to all the Token sales participants and the bounty hunters, now we are waiting for this token to get list on more legit exchange like Binance or Bittrex. Hitbtc is already confirmed for march. Do you guys have any date for the release of their product?

hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 03:26:49 PM

HitBTC is one of many exchanges that we are working with. All of the bigger exchanges require new tokens to be listed elsewhere first with good evidence of activities before they accept a new listing. Our listing is no different. Some others have long lead in periods due to listing backlogs. It is our intention to be listed on a wide range of exchanges as this is a very important part of our operating model since users of our platform need to own our token. But it must be a step by step controlled process. After the 1st listing others will soon follow so that we can naturally expand our platform user base.

As I know Hitbtc is required new tokens to be listed at least 5 BTC but I think it's worth this amount as Hitbtc became one of bigger exchanges cryptocurrencies on the market.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:52:41 PM

As I know Hitbtc is required new tokens to be listed at least 5 BTC but I think it's worth this amount as Hitbtc became one of bigger exchanges cryptocurrencies on the market.
I think you're too late with this statement, because this exchange has lost a lot in volume and confidence lately.
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:55:50 PM

Since we bought it for nearly $2, I was expecting it to be above $2 when it launches on the exchanges
That's not how it works unless an ICO sells out very fast.

See it like this:

ICO x xruns for, let's say, 1 week at 1 token per USD

Anyone who wants to pay that price for the token buys it in the ICO.
Anyone who's willing to pay more than that also buys in the ICO.
Anyone who wishes their funds to go to the developpers buys in the ICO.

Anyone who wants a lower price waits for a dip in the market, from either bounty hunters, bad news, ...

Once all those people have bought their tokens, price goes back up, as people are trying to sell with profits.
That is a good analysis, eventually we will see a price over $2, unless this project would fail.
At an early stage, there are a lot of weak hands especially those who own a bounty that has no intention to hold and has no idea about the project,
let's take advantage and buy their cheap tokens.

Right, I agree with both points of view. And I believe that CRPT will recover its price and go even over 2$, since it's a serious and well funded ICO.
tientien1

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:31:40 PM

Do people think binance is magical and makes coins and tokens suddenly valuable. I hold FUN so I know it's not true.
Gucci999

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:32:08 PM

Do people think binance is magical and makes coins and tokens suddenly valuable. I hold FUN so I know it's not true.
Now that comment is not flippant, it's that FUN is a beast of a project, and it's price is sideways, whilst also  listed on the 'magical' Binance. Like this, the project offers massive potential for the long term. Binance or no Binance, when it gets going it is worth the hold.
hassanchahrour

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:32:41 PM

Now that comment is not flippant, it's that FUN is a beast of a project, and it's price is sideways, whilst also  listed on the 'magical' Binance. Like this, the project offers massive potential for the long term. Binance or no Binance, when it gets going it is worth the hold.
Binance is a highly reputable exchange with over 7mil accounts. If they had more usdt pairs then I'd say, a lot more trades would occur
One day, Binance will come and beg for listing crpt on their exchange but will reject them
Gucci999

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:33:43 PM

Binance is a highly reputable exchange with over 7mil accounts. If they had more usdt pairs then I'd say, a lot more trades would occur
One day, Binance will come and beg for listing crpt on their exchange but will reject them
I would say it is easy to use, but it does not necessarily mean that your price will explode. Wait til the goddamn app is launched.
Exactly, every channel people make out like Binance is like Jesus, healing coins and tokens. Wait til the product is launched, end of.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:29:15 AM

I would say it is easy to use, but it does not necessarily mean that your price will explode. Wait til the goddamn app is launched.
Exactly, every channel people make out like Binance is like Jesus, healing coins and tokens. Wait til the product is launched, end of.
It's also important that it will be listed in big exchange like Binance and when the time comes that the product is launched the price will surely rise
since we are int a big market where people who buy token that are developing, in such way, it would be easy for Crypterium to rise.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
msukairi

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:35:18 AM

Can they issue virtual card to us now? and how much to pay so we can have one.

I have little amount of this token from the bounty campaign, better to use it now as all VISA cards are not working.
BatDog12

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:39:45 AM

Don't hold your breath guys/gals. These twits think their jobs are done because they launched a ico. That twit clearly thinks he dosn't need more cashflow to really gain it some traction.

He speaks english whenever you see him however, he does it poorly, very poorly. He should not be the face of a bank, he should not be on stage and i dare say he should not be in charge moving forward! He is trying to float a bank, he is out of his league right now and still his board has not hired a ceo with grit to launch a company with such a big dream.  The proof is right in front of you all.

Show me a bank that when it was first founded it took its major stake holders to a crappy bar in Singapore and gave away 500 of their shares and then proceeded to poorly articulate all of the information they could already find out themselves weeks before this silly event!

The art of good marketing is not rocket science. This bank and its team of twits need to show the world what they should be buying into. Not telling them in broken english what they already know! This twit ignores the fact that it actually matters at this point to people with real money. He fails to articulate any kind of vision.

As i said, don't hold your breath. The proof is all there in front of you. Some, most of you probably just don't want to see it. Don't wory though, one of these stakeholders will probably let it fall on its nose (to me it seems its already speeding to the scene of the crash) and they will buy the asset for nothing and maybe you will get lucky and they will call it crypterium still. Maybe!

Some people don't want to see because it will take their dream of a better life away... 
iMuRrr

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:42:00 AM

It's also important that it will be listed in big exchange like Binance and when the time comes that the product is launched the price will surely rise
since we are int a big market where people who buy token that are developing, in such way, it would be easy for Crypterium to rise.

Do not worry about exchanges, all of the bigger exchanges require new tokens to be listed elsewhere first with good evidence of activities before they accept a new listing. Our listing is no different. Some others have long lead-in periods due to listing backlogs. It is our intention to be listed on a wide range of exchanges as this is a very important part of our operating model since users of our platform need to own our token. But it must be a step by step controlled process. After the 1st listing others will soon follow so that we can naturally expand our platform user base. So we should show a good performance on HitBTC and everything will be great.
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 296 »
  Print  

Jump to: