Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:34:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 297 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨  (Read 124840 times)
windave

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:26:11 AM

anyone here transferred their crpt to wallet in anticipation of money bonus?
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:47:10 PM

Please tell me when your product will be ready? When will we all be able to make full use of it?

If we look at the road map, then we can use the application this year and in 2020 launch the entire ecosystem

i think the roadmap keep changing each month, this is manipulation price on the market. I try to do research about this project and price ico $ 1 more but why the price drops drastically

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
0RajA0

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:27:07 PM

Please tell me when your product will be ready? When will we all be able to make full use of it?

It’s funny to me....everyone want to know “when” about everything...why? What does knowing when give you?Huh? It will happen when they tell us. It will happen when it happens..... “soon”...... stop asking....Still you need answer just read whitepaper don't ask others... Smiley Smiley Smiley
ralags

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:40:12 PM

everybody asks when because when they see price of coin goes ATL they will be worried and wants to know how team is working or responding with the same that doesnt mean that team has to stick to the roadmap in whitepaper, lot of other ico's are coming up with airdrops or other marketing strategies just to make larger audience aware of the coin
Killerpotleaf

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:33:14 PM

I hope CRPT price upcrease days by days from today.
1) During the first 3 months after the end of the token sale, all ICO tokens become cheaper. This is normal. Rare exceptions just break the rule. On average, after 3 months the price returns to the price on ICO. And then growths.

2) Officially, CRPT tokens have not been listed on any exchange. The first is planned in early March. On decentralized there are not many users, low volumes, so even small transactions lead to significant changes in the rate. Also, decentralized exchanges often have technical problems, for example, Etherdelta simply bugging for more than a week.

3) Crypterium product has not been launched yet in a full-fledged relation with CRPT tokens. There are no crypto-fiat transactions, so there are no commissions in tokens with subsequent burning of them. This is the mechanism which will increase the demand on tokens and influence their price.

Cheers! Cool Cool Cool

That is what people failed to understand because they need fast returns on their investment, within these 3 months most of the people who are very panic about the market starts to keep selling them in the market for the cheaper price. People who are holding the coin will make more money for their waiting.
I can not understand people who invest in ICO and wait for a quick return, and sell at a loss if there is no return in the first months
for me is first ico and i cant understand the people why invest to ico if the price after release drops 70 percents. just next time if i want to invest to ico i just will wait to tokens be tradeble on idex are ethdelta then buy
In the past six months, mostly after entering the crypto-exchange, tokens are falling in price. But you can make an investment on the ICO, and guess the phase of the market.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
FrankCastle1

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:04:00 PM

The final App design is still a few weeks away. Our front end  application is virtually ready, and we know what it will look like in principle, but everything is somewhat dependent upon our partners that are integrated within the App. For example, we will be integrated with partner payment card issuers. Depending on the issuer (and maybe even country), there may be different branding solutions. So there is really no point in trying to finalise the design now (in any event the final design will almost certanly go through several upgrades as we take feeback from our early adopters)

We are working on the IOS App now and expect to release it in the next few weeks, but it is not our #1 priority, our priority is the release of the full version which will enable people to spend and use their crypto in the everyday world. Crytperium light, although a very capable wallet, still keeps the Crypto in the Crypto world. It's an interim step that will soon be overtaken by the full Crypterium App.
FrankCastle1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:05:32 PM

If we look at the road map, then we can use the application this year and in 2020 launch the entire ecosystem

i think the roadmap keep changing each month, this is manipulation price on the market. I try to do research about this project and price ico $ 1 more but why the price drops drastically

The roadmap has remained the same.

1) During the first 3 months after the end of the token sale, all ICO tokens become cheaper. This is normal. Rare exceptions just break the rule. On average, after 3 months the price returns to the price on ICO. And then growths.

2) Officially, CRPT tokens have not been listed on any exchange. The first is planned in early March. On decentralized there are not many users, low volumes, so even small transactions lead to significant changes in the rate. Also, decentralized exchanges often have technical problems, for example, Etherdelta simply bugging for more than a week.

3) Crypterium product has not been launched yet in a full-fledged relation with CRPT tokens. There are no crypto-fiat transactions, so there are no commissions in tokens with subsequent burning of them. This is the mechanism which will increase the demand on tokens and influence their price.
FrankCastle1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:07:11 PM

everybody asks when because when they see price of coin goes ATL they will be worried and wants to know how team is working or responding with the same that doesnt mean that team has to stick to the roadmap in whitepaper, lot of other ico's are coming up with airdrops or other marketing strategies just to make larger audience aware of the coin

Do not rely on P2P exchanges for CRPT value information. P2P Exchanges are not an accurate depiction of CRPT value and current CMC values only reflects P2P Exchange values at this time. We do not recommed using any exchange that have not been announced as the official exchanges of Crypterium, HitBTC is the first official exchange announced, with more to come. These are currently not stated on the official Crypterium website. Due to abnormal characteristics of blockchain technologies, we cannot limit the circulation or our tokens on other unofficial platforms. Please remain patient and wait for us to announce further exchanges. Using any unofficial exchange, in which we have no official contracts, nor have been verified by Crypterium, may result in loss of funds. Please be careful.
0RajA0

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:07:16 AM

I do not understand why you can not sell coins on EtherDelta>?

Please note EtherDelta isn't official exchange, we don't recommend you to using this. Wait for HitBtc. In coming days there will be in many exchanges.
windave

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:40:45 AM

Please note EtherDelta isn't official exchange, we don't recommend you to using this. Wait for HitBtc. In coming days there will be in many exchanges.

I would encourage everyone to buy in ED but wait for HitBTC if you really wanted to sell you tokens. Buying in ED is cheap, but I expect a spike once it hit official exchanges.
ivanpoldark

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:32:25 AM

The following extract is from an article entitled "Litepay’s Indefinite Delay, Is A Plus For Crypterium (CRPT)":

"In their projections of the future of cryptocurrencies and banking, the Crypterium team suggest that in 8 years time, the cryptocurrency economy will exceed $10 Trillion dollars. This economy will need Crypto-banks to link the decentralized economy to everyday life in the future. This is where Crypterium comes in by providing the payment infrastructure and products for the cryptocurrency owners and traders without physical cards.

This means, no negotiating with Visa or Mastercard! Yes. We can all smile now! "

You really don't have to negotiate with Visa and Mastercard representatives, even on early stages? That is a good news! It's sad to see how a number of promising, money related blockchain projects were paused due to Visa`s dismissive policy.
PETROS111280

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:10:45 AM

It’s funny to me....everyone want to know “when” about everything...why? What does knowing when give you?Huh? It will happen when they tell us. It will happen when it happens..... “soon”...... stop asking....Still you need answer just read whitepaper don't ask others... Smiley Smiley Smiley
what do you mean funny ?we have invest money .we will invest more we have to know .the answer please be patient is work only the first time.
we want to know when the ios app will be released we want to know when the nfc payment will be availible we want to know when the official exchanges will be ?
all of that factors react to the price ,the price still falling we have to know the dates we want to buy more crpt in cheapest price . if we know that dates we can leave open buy orders on minimum
until then you cant keep secret to your investors.
is time to invest to something new beluga ico is on end .i personaly wait to thems tokens drop on price to buy them maybe thems project will be released before the crypterium.
really why we should not have the dates?Huh? is look like the crypterium team is allready start to be late on the dates they give no new ones why the projects progress is very back from first plans .
PETROS111280

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:16:42 AM

I would encourage everyone to buy in ED but wait for HitBTC if you really wanted to sell you tokens. Buying in ED is cheap, but I expect a spike once it hit official exchanges.
i have buy on idex it was ok .i plan to buy more open a very low buy order and wait for ever haha is look like the app will be never released any good exchange will be not listed for crpt soon so people dont buy that cheapes they will be more cheap soon
PETROS111280

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:25:24 AM

that mean price drop until 2020?

Kingston87

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

△ M!R△CLE TELE ▌ BRINGING MAGIC

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:43:23 PM

HitBTC is not such a big exchange to greatly increase the price. I do not think that adding a token to it will give a big push. This project requires larger exchanges

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:09:00 PM

What I like on this team is that they really are working hard. They never stop having updates and still continue to work for the project. Their latest tweet https://twitter.com/crypterium/status/971018428327739392
Whatever will happen on March 22-23, I hope it will give great benefits to the project.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:18:05 PM

What I like on this team is that they really are working hard. They never stop having updates and still continue to work for the project. Their latest tweet https://twitter.com/crypterium/status/971018428327739392
Whatever will happen on March 22-23, I hope it will give great benefits to the project.
Almost everyone is interested in the exchange because 3 months of this project has not got a great exchange. This makes a lot of disappointing investors including me. I hope the development team should list on the big exchanges in March because 60% of the investors have sold all their tokens because they think the project has no potential for growth. Personally I will continue to keep the CRPT because I trust the project development team.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:33:09 PM

Almost everyone is interested in the exchange because 3 months of this project has not got a great exchange. This makes a lot of disappointing investors including me. I hope the development team should list on the big exchanges in March because 60% of the investors have sold all their tokens because they think the project has no potential for growth. Personally I will continue to keep the CRPT because I trust the project development team.
Too bad they easily lose hope on this very good project. Of course we want a good exchange, but if we can't have it right now, I think it's not a reason to back off. The team has raised enough funds to make their promise into a reality and I am sure they can. Let's give them more time.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
maxqnix

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:00:49 PM

Could someone from the team actually tell us what is going on with the exchanges ? You need to address the exchange problem.
BitcoinJuman

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:11:23 PM

I think it's difficult to be included in any exchange as they changed their requirement.

Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 297 »
  Print  

Jump to: