Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:37:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🇨 Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token & Open Platform🇨  (Read 125094 times)
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:52:30 PM

I have read a tweet yesterday about Hitbitc having some minor problems which will somehow relate to deposit problems I think. Are we good now? Is CRPT fully trading in Hitbtc?
yes is fully tradable on hitbtc with withdraw fee 46 crpt. If you want to sell them selll them on idex
Holy, 46 CRYPT as withdraw fee? It's around $26 with current Crypt price at $.58
Such huge amount only for withdrawal fee.
CRYPT token price also decreased a lot today because of twitter banning ICOs which starting on tommorow.

HitBTC is really shit exchange 46 withdrawal fee, and they allow only USDT/CRPT trading pair with amount only dividable by 100, so minimum is 100 CRPT and you cannot tade not equal amounts at all. If you deposited for example 997 CRPT say good bye to 97 CRPT tokens, you just cannot trade them, all you can do is to withdraw them back for 46 CRPT fee.
I agree with you this is a strange situation, probably exchange did not believe in the price of coin, I think they should allow trading in 10 coins
i hope that they invest in a good exchange yes I know is cost money . With out good exchanges the price only will continue to fail

They should. Crypterium has reached its hardcap so they have enough fund to pay for listed fee on better exchange. Maybe the team still waiting for the market to be recovered to list crpt on another exchanges.
maxqnix

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:54:28 PM

I have read a tweet yesterday about Hitbitc having some minor problems which will somehow relate to deposit problems I think. Are we good now? Is CRPT fully trading in Hitbtc?
yes is fully tradable on hitbtc with withdraw fee 46 crpt. If you want to sell them selll them on idex
Holy, 46 CRYPT as withdraw fee? It's around $26 with current Crypt price at $.58
CRYPT token price also decreased a lot today because of twitter banning ICOs which starting on tommorow.

HitBTC is really shit exchange 46 withdrawal fee, and they allow only USDT/CRPT trading pair with amount only dividable by 100, so minimum is 100 CRPT and you cannot tade not equal amounts at all. If you deposited for example 997 CRPT say good bye to 97 CRPT tokens, you just cannot trade them, all you can do is to withdraw them back for 46 CRPT fee.
This sounds like a joke. Can someone form the team address this situation ? This makes the entire exchange essentially useless for anyone who bought the minimum amount (like me)...
alenaselya

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:08:27 PM

Crypterium's goal is to provide a complete vertically integrated service  that encompasses the best ideas from the entire community of the  world's best blockchain enthusiasts. 
Steals84

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:48:35 PM

Good pump and dump on Idex exchange.  Sold all  my tokens yesterday at 0.0018ETH  Cheesy
Killerpotleaf

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:45:03 PM

I agree with you this is a strange situation, probably exchange did not believe in the price of coin, I think they should allow trading in 10 coins
i hope that they invest in a good exchange yes I know is cost money . With out good exchanges the price only will continue to fail
The CRPT token grew the last few days on news about adding to Hitbtc. I think now the price has fallen again because of the market. How badly Bitcoin fell yesterday. But the fact that the last days of the token grew, it's very good.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
albermaze

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 08:23:02 PM

Good pump and dump on Idex exchange.  Sold all  my tokens yesterday at 0.0018ETH  Cheesy
That was very smart move! I've just thought that it is the time when Crypterium started to gain it's real value.
FrankCastle1

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:35:40 PM

All good now. Smiley
I am seeing it now and the volume is growing but the price is pretty cheap, it's not what majority has expected, I am also expecting
that once we get listed in hitbtc the price will grow and now it's even dumping, hopefully we can recover this week, I am here to hold more and just sell
once price is back to ICO price.
ETH is also dumping even worse now, going down approaching to 450$. This may be the reason why altcoins also follow.
Many of us expected for a price increase but let's wait for more days. Maybe, we still have dumpers left in the community, too.
ETH loses 11% today so far and you are right its tokens will follow.
However, we cannot say that this should be the trend all the time because sometimes if ETH pump, some of its tokens does not follow.
We have to relax now, eventually a success will come again and we will be back at the ICO price and will rise from there.
succes will come Huh I have invest alots of money in the project and I feel like coming exit scam

We are well beyond the scam FUD, aren't we? We have Apps out for both android and Apple and as of now, Crypterium has obtained 2 major licenses in fintech and cryptocurrencies: Provider a virtual currency wallet service and Provider services of exchanging a virtual currency against a fiat currency. Both can be viewed in the register: https://mtr.mkm.ee/juriidiline_isik/220559

So we have been very busy.
FrankCastle1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:36:59 PM

HitBTC is one of many exchanges that we are working with. Many of the bigger exchanges require new tokens to be listed elsewhere first with good evidence of activities before they accept a new listing. Our listing is no different. Some others have long lead in periods due to listing backlogs. It is our intention to be listed on a wide range of exchanges as this is a very important part of our operating model since users of our platform need to own our token. But it must be a step by step controlled process. After the 1st listing others will soon follow so that we can naturally expand our platform user base.
FrankCastle1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:38:10 PM

HitBTC is one of many exchanges that we are working with. Many of the bigger exchanges require new tokens to be listed elsewhere first with good evidence of activities before they accept a new listing. Our listing is no different. Some others have long lead in periods due to listing backlogs. It is our intention to be listed on a wide range of exchanges as this is a very important part of our operating model since users of our platform need to own our token. But it must be a step by step controlled process. After the 1st listing others will soon follow so that we can naturally expand our platform user base.
FrankCastle1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:39:42 PM

They should. Crypterium has reached its hardcap so they have enough fund to pay for listed fee on better exchange. Maybe the team still waiting for the market to be recovered to list crpt on another exchanges.

Hi. All ICO funds are frozen in an escrow account until product development. Thanks!
FrankCastle1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:40:37 PM

This sounds like a joke. Can someone form the team address this situation ? This makes the entire exchange essentially useless for anyone who bought the minimum amount (like me)...

PETROS111280

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:13:34 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 02:28:57 AM by PETROS111280

All good now. Smiley
I am seeing it now and the volume is growing but the price is pretty cheap, it's not what majority has expected, I am also expecting
that once we get listed in hitbtc the price will grow and now it's even dumping, hopefully we can recover this week, I am here to hold more and just sell
once price is back to ICO price.
ETH is also dumping even worse now, going down approaching to 450$. This may be the reason why altcoins also follow.
Many of us expected for a price increase but let's wait for more days. Maybe, we still have dumpers left in the community, too.
ETH loses 11% today so far and you are right its tokens will follow.
However, we cannot say that this should be the trend all the time because sometimes if ETH pump, some of its tokens does not follow.
We have to relax now, eventually a success will come again and we will be back at the ICO price and will rise from there.
succes will come Huh I have invest alots of money in the project and I feel like coming exit scam

We are well beyond the scam FUD, aren't we? We have Apps out for both android and Apple and as of now, Crypterium has obtained 2 major licenses in fintech and cryptocurrencies: Provider a virtual currency wallet service and Provider services of exchanging a virtual currency against a fiat currency. Both can be viewed in the register: https://mtr.mkm.ee/juriidiline_isik/220559

yes I have download the iOS version yesterday is only a poor wallet for btc and eth. Of corse I will not transfer my coins to it I am not stupid. First you have to make a real working app and should to work for few weeks then I will try to transfer the money to you.i have see wallets like that bitcoin gold wallet was on of them .
And the full version the unlocked one with the password is don’t exist . It was many times the question here are in telegram chat if some one have unlock it? No never positive answer only you give an email to ask for and pray maybe you give the unlock key .in your app if some one transfer coins loose the private keys from coins that mean if tomorrow you disappear and your website will be down many people will cry for thems money . First you have to prove that you are serious team and work on it. Until now you only pist of the people that have invest to your ico and they are with you from begin . Change your attitude with the people. Do you know what is public relation ? Make a framing to your team about it , maybe then you will start to Winn some trust.
You have to give the unlock key from your app that people can try it real people not fake I don’t know no one that have unlock it
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:24:21 AM

Thanks for making us comfortable here, you are the kind of support we need here.
Every questions you answered with necessary information and now I just want the best for crypterium and hope we will all be rich here.
aleksus

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:48:18 AM

You are not helpful at all with copy-pasting same answer 3 times in a row. And useless information anyway.
ivanpoldark

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:35:45 AM

Definetely Crypterium is not a scam. The fact you already have a license convinced me in the long term investment potential of the project. But the team answered in twitter that it is a normal practice when price of the token is lower than during ICO. What was the point then to participate in the ICO, when buyers have the opportunity to buy tokens cheaper, from the investor point of view it is more profitable. That`s why i think short term price factor is also very important, as a tribute for investors, or you think in another way?

Official Crypterium Twitter:

"During the first 3 months after the end of the token sale, all ICO tokens become cheaper. This is normal. Rare exceptions just break the rule. On average, after 6 months the price returns to the price on ICO. And then growths."
blinders782

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:01:22 AM

Until the market stabilizes, any new exchange is a waste of money. The volume of trading on all exchanges is strongly reduced. Many people are afraid to buy now

chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:28:51 AM

Official Crypterium Twitter:

"During the first 3 months after the end of the token sale, all ICO tokens become cheaper. This is normal. Rare exceptions just break the rule. On average, after 6 months the price returns to the price on ICO. And then growths."
why didn't they talk about it during token sale? do someone would have bought their token?
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:57:08 AM

I expected the price to go up when we got list on hitbtc but it goes down instead lol. I guess this is what they called " buy the rumor and sell the news "

identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:30:31 PM

I expected the price to go up when we got list on hitbtc but it goes down instead lol. I guess this is what they called " buy the rumor and sell the news "
you're really right! another project that really upset me, I don't see any prospects here anymore
Killerpotleaf

Activity: 812

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:02:39 PM

I think we should just wait. The price of the token does not always reflect the prospects of the project. I saw that the token was bought up before it hit the hitbtc. The project collected a lot of funds for the ICO. The team needs just time.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: