Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:57:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What happens when there is NO electricity? How does one trade with BTC?  (Read 3079 times)
FeArZ

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:52:27 PM

This cannot build due for seven days even while not power. there's not extremely any motivation to deny this reality that Bitcoin can nevermore survive if there's no power. Actually, it's not simply Bitcoin United Nations agency will not get by while not power however such an oversized variety of various things additionally. Power is that the essential want of individuals.
nagiblem

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:16:21 PM

Of course it would be hard to trade if you do not have electricity and extra batteries for the gadgets that are being used in trading. We have to wait for the electricity to be able to trade again. Internet and gadgets are being operated with electricity without it we cannot do trading.

Newbie Wong

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:42:24 PM

If absence of internet resources and power, there s no way to verify the validity of the private key on paper wallet.

If both fiat system and electricity is not recoverable, gold and Barter transaction Cool will prevail again.
Coinlovertoo

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:32:55 PM

Without electricity bitcoin trading will not be happen.
Because of lost connection thru internet. We all know that internet is the life of  crypto currencies operation .
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:29:55 PM

We hear in the news that many people in countries that have currency issues are starting to trade in BTC - for example, Venezula.

My friend asked me what about in regions where they lose electricity, how would they trade with BTC?

For example Puerto Rico is right now devastated by the hurricane, and many parts of its region don't have electricity.  A lot of people need to buy food and even fresh water.

Is there a way to still trade with BTC in such situations?  

Can P2P trade still occur despite having any connection to the greater block-chain network?  Keep in mind that it's easy to charge mobile phone so they have access to wallet apps, but probably not the Internet.

I don't know too much about mobile data networks, but I doubt one's 4G/LTE data plan would work in such situations.  I assume that data would have to be relayed to a tower/dish before it's sent to satellites.  Am I correct?

We all know that electricity is the major requirement of bitcoin. It's the most needed requirement for us to have the internet and for us to be able to access bitcoin. Without the internet, there's no really way for us to access and use bitcoin. Trading and investing has would be too impossible for us to do. It would be very hard for us to transact without the electricity.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:01:14 PM

We hear in the news that many people in countries that have currency issues are starting to trade in BTC - for example, Venezula.

My friend asked me what about in regions where they lose electricity, how would they trade with BTC?

For example Puerto Rico is right now devastated by the hurricane, and many parts of its region don't have electricity.  A lot of people need to buy food and even fresh water.

Can P2P trade still occur despite having any connection to the greater block-chain network?  Keep in mind that it's easy to charge mobile phone so they have access to wallet apps, but probably not the Internet.

I don't know too much about mobile data networks, but I doubt one's 4G/LTE data plan would work in such situations.  I assume that data would have to be relayed to a tower/dish before it's sent to satellites.  Am I correct?

We all know that electricity is the major requirement of bitcoin. It's the most needed requirement for us to have the internet and for us to be able to access bitcoin. Without the internet, there's no really way for us to access and use bitcoin. Trading and investing has would be too impossible for us to do. It would be very hard for us to transact without the electricity.
Talking about the things being realistic is the best way to analyse and judge about the parameters of that thing. In future we will see that electricity will not only be very much in quantity but also very cheaper. Now the solar project is being done which will not only produce the electricity but also will save the electricity for the next 5-6 months. Likewise, internet is also getting cheaper and available and this is the reason that people are investing in the crypto currency with no fear.
Dragon5

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:54:42 PM

Undoubtedly, no one can imagine our modern world without electricity. In case if disasters we all suffer from food shortage and so on. We can also hardly buy anything, as there are no shops available and we can get help only from rescue groups. And your money will  be safe in bitcoin wallets.
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:50:48 PM

This is the situation where I am worried about, the digital transaction is useless. This experience will be a lesson to us, we must be prepared if we know this kind of calamity will happen to us. Before the calamity struck, if you don't have your local money on hand this is the time you can use your bitcoin, buy and stock food or some emergency things you will need during and after the calamity. It will take months before the situation becomes normal with that kind of calamity.

Electricity is the one of the component needed to run the transaction of bitcoin. Because of the process flow of bitcoin that need an internet connections.So whithout this electricity the bitcoin has malfunctioning.  All traders and buyers can not transact their cryptocurrrencies money its all affected because of no electricity.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:01:57 PM

Bitcoin is not featured to be used in circumstances. It's purpose is entirely different. So if electricity goes, yeah you may not be able to do anything with crypto, but know this, if you're using crypto you should take all the necessary steps and precautions required. You should be streetsmart and self aware. Your awareness is what will get you out of any hard situation. Don't blame it on bitcoin.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Harper6

Activity: 255

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 11:42:18 PM

Without electricity bitcoin trading will not be happen.
Because of lost connection thru internet. We all know that internet is the life of  crypto currencies operation .
It could be hard then to support bitcoin because it is necessary to access bitcoin; no currency will be at the place of bitcoin till it has become well developed so maybe in future we will see some system that will run bitcoin without any kind of electricity now it is modern age everything is possible, after the investing of solar system people are no more worry for the absence and presence of electricity so soon I think bitcoin will be connected to solar system and then you will get highest price of bitcoin ever as suing bitcoin without electricity will be an additional benefit of bitcoin.
genology

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:09:29 AM

Based on my personal knowledge, there is no way you can access or trade Bitcoin without electricity unless you have a conductor. Trading with BTC needs electricity since it uses smartphones, networks, gadgets, and technology to function.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:39:02 AM

Based on my personal knowledge, there is no way you can access or trade Bitcoin without electricity unless you have a conductor. Trading with BTC needs electricity since it uses smartphones, networks, gadgets, and technology to function.
One can only get access to bitcoin through internet, and we can use  internet when there is an electricity. Therefore without having electricity access to bitcoin is not possible, but i think in such a modern time i think very little places may there where people are living without electricity. Electricity has now become the basic need of the people, therefore i do not think that electricity can become a problem in current time.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:54:11 PM

Without electricity, bitcoin trading is not possible. You can optionally use a generator of electricity and solar or wind energy. All assuming there is a possibility of connecting to the internet.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Ianbadz2000

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:52:08 AM

Of course my dear friend without electricity all our transacions/trade are nothing,.how could we do that without energy.,so difficult to do so.
Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:52:16 AM

It is more difficult in a country without electricity or devastated with calamities. We are in a third world country. In our experience during electricity loss we use car batteries and generators. Yes this affects trading becs. the primary priority is food.
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:06:10 AM

Without electricity, bitcoin trading is not possible. You can optionally use a generator of electricity and solar or wind energy. All assuming there is a possibility of connecting to the internet.

Definately said,  even devastating and calamity changes causing damages into infrastructure that turns into no electricity connections and everything is down. There is way all the while in which can excess into bitcoin trading due to generators, powerbanks supply, batteries in trucks, wind energy, solar pannels all this can be form and a days to prepare after the happenings.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:39:43 AM

Of course noone can, since bitcoin is a digital currency that needs electric power run the computer systems of the user and the nodes participating in the blockchain. And that's not all, it also needs internet connection to make confirmations and verification to make a single transaction in the blockchain.

imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:30:57 AM

If there is No electricity and also No internet connection, the trading needs electricity and internet connection to do the buying or selling. It means the electricity the most important at all. We can’t do anything on that mostly if the place is suffering from the disaster or hurricane that is a total blackout. But that not mean the value of your bitcoin or altcoin stop it continues moves. Data plan can be work on that problem, but it is only a temporary.
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:40:07 AM

If there is no electricity, you cannot possibly trade in coins or access to internet. Electricity is needed to turn on your computer and internet. You basically need electricity even when you use your phone or laptop.
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:49:17 PM

Of course it would be hard to trade if you do not have electricity and extra batteries for the gadgets that are being used in trading. We have to wait for the electricity to be able to trade again. Internet and gadgets are being operated with electricity without it we cannot do trading.

No electricity at all? I doubt then that these people, who live under these awful conditions, are thinking about trading. In my opinion, they worry more about getting simple jobs and feeding their families, also surviving.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: