Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:17:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitRent - platform for investing and monitoring building construction  (Read 47748 times)
btcarrier86 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:17:26 AM

It’s a very interesting project, I like it. Will there be an opportunity to invest only in residential real estate? Will it be possible to work with commercial sector.
Our managers will help you choose a project for your interests.
spacegt

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:36:21 AM

Good afternoon. I’ve read that you plan to test your platform in the summer of 2018. How many people will take part in testing and how many projects will they be able to invest in?
termonator61

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:39:34 AM

Hello. I'm very glad that until the official launch of BitRent there is less than a year left. I will try to sign in on the first day of work. I'm curious about the amount of real estate will be available immediately for investment.
btcarrier86 (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:15:37 AM

Hello. I'm very glad that until the official launch of BitRent there is less than a year left. I will try to sign in on the first day of work. I'm curious about the amount of real estate will be available immediately for investment.
Hello, at the moment there are already three projects, there are a lot of proposals, they are on review
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:37:23 PM

Hello. Can you tell me how much time is left before the end of pre-sale?
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:38:45 PM

Hello. Can you tell me how much time is left before the end of pre-sale?

Hello. Pre-sale started on November 24th and will last until the 1st of December inclusive. By the way, if you buy coins during the pre-sale, you can get a 40% bonus.
qianliwen888666

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:41:19 PM

I'm looking forward to the development of the block chain coin project in the construction industry. I'm going to buy some chips and wait for it to bring me a good profit next year Grin
btcarrier86 (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:12:07 PM

It’s a very interesting project, I like it. Will there be an opportunity to invest only in residential real estate? Will it be possible to work with commercial sector.
Hello thanks for your question. BitRent platform enables each person on the Earth to their assets and become an owner of commercial and residential property objects. We simplify the process of  buying hotels, businesses and shopping centers making it easy affordable for everyone.
btcarrier86 (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:25:39 PM

I'm looking forward to the development of the block chain coin project in the construction industry. I'm going to buy some chips and wait for it to bring me a good profit next year Grin
thanks for your support we very much appreciate it. Wink Cheesy
btcarrier86 (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:30:44 PM

Bitrent:Utility Token economics

BitRent provides investors with the right to fully-functional utility tokens to make investing a smooth and easy process.
It is a utility token for the following purposes:
payment for all services and processing fees of the platform (including ad campaigns and project promotion on the platform)
income distribution among project investors
voting for projects to be invested in within the platform
priority access for investors to new projects on the platform (in order to get priority access, an investor should have no less than 1000 tokens in his/her wallet; the platform reserves the right to change the specified quantity)
tokens can be driven out of the platform and sold on the exchange
Prices for all services and processing fees are set in fiat, but paid using tokens. When a payment is performed, the system determines the amount of tokens, based on the going rate on the exchange, then takes them from a client’s wallet or buys the necessary quantity according to the going rate on the exchange via integrated exchange module
Commission collected by the platform falls into two groups:
50% of tokens are reserved on the platform during services delivery
50% of tokens are burned
(the platform reserves the right to change the specified percentage ratio)
For the project to be placed on the platform, it has to first go through the platform’s audit procedure; audit processing time varies in accordance with the chosen service packages
To take part in voting on the platform, all users should have no less than 1000 tokens on their accounts (the platform reserves the right to change the specified quantity)
To get access to project information, investors are to choose a range of services via subscription based approach. These services differ by sets of information from basic data to live stream from tags and cameras on site
To promote projects, developers are provided with the service that can give their projects higher position in search results
In the form of additional services, the platform offers legal support/control for deals with object placed on the platform
The platform renders Escrow services for projects and makes sure that the projects use funds as indicated in the Roadmap
Site: https://bitrent.io/
Documents: https://bitrent.io/eng-doc/
GitHub: https://github.com/bitrent/Bitrent-Platform
Join to our Telegram community https://t.me/bitrentio
jackandrew

Activity: 140

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:59:15 PM

Don't forget to stay in touch and keep an eye on the roadmap of the project.
This might be helping you:
Telgream group: https://t.me/bitrent

WildSparker

Activity: 90

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:30:17 AM

Hello everyone! Tell me please, when does the pre-sale start and what bonus can I get during it?
You’re just in time! Pre-sale started on November 24 and you can get a 40 percent bonus when buying tokens!

For how long will the discount be available and when will the pre-sale close?
Pre-sale lasts until ICO starts.

The answer is incomplete. Please use your brain. When does the ICO start? Which is the date when the pre-sale ends.

waitsummer

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:54:45 AM

It’s an interesting project, but it seems to me that the idea of investing in construction has already lost its popularity and uniqueness. In fact, BitRent offers to invest in an ordinary apartment building. Every investor has this opportunity offline.
ber68dclass

Activity: 177

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:58:25 AM

It’s an interesting project, but it seems to me that the idea of investing in construction has already lost its popularity and uniqueness. In fact, BitRent offers to invest in an ordinary apartment building. Every investor has this opportunity offline.

You did not get acquainted with all the advantages of the project. The most important one is that only those buildings that will build on the "green" technology will be placed on the platform. This direction is just gaining popularity, in it is difficult to invest in the construction of such an object in offline-sector.
waitsummer

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:01:23 AM

You did not get acquainted with all the advantages of the project. The most important one is that only those buildings that will build on the "green" technology will be placed on the platform. This direction is just gaining popularity, in it is difficult to invest in the construction of such an object in offline-sector.

This seems to be more interesting, thank you for the answer. Environment-friendly buildings are really cool, that’s the future. And are there any economic benefits from the fact that users will work with "green" technology?
ber68dclass

Activity: 177

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:05:27 AM

This seems to be more interesting, thank you for the answer. Environment-friendly buildings are really cool, that’s the future. And are there any economic benefits from the fact that users will work with "green" technology?

Yes, of course. Building on the "green" technology can reduce construction costs and at the same time the overall capitalization of the building increases. So every investor can expect his income to increase, in contrast to the option of investing money in conventional buildings.
nicolasbit

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:45:19 AM

I am glad that there are Internet projects that will allow investors to enter the real estate market. But it seems to me that not all the investors who work on the Internet can afford to invest in the construction of a whole house. This is a very large sum of money.

sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:48:20 AM

I am glad that there are Internet projects that will allow investors to enter the real estate market. But it seems to me that not all the investors who work on the Internet can afford to invest in the construction of a whole house. This is a very large sum of money.
Hello. BitRent platform lets users access not just investing in construction, but also equity investments. Therefore  the large amount needed for construction is divided into many parts among hundreds of investors.
nicolasbit

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:52:09 AM

Hello. BitRent platform lets users access not just investing in construction, but also equity investments. Therefore  the large amount needed for construction is divided into many parts among hundreds of investors.
This is very good. Then each beginning investor will be able to afford to invest a small amount of money in the construction and receive income. By the way, is there any information about the minimum amount of investment on this platform?

sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:53:13 AM

This is very good. Then each beginning investor will be able to afford to invest a small amount of money in the construction and receive income. By the way, is there any information about the minimum amount of investment on this platform?
Unfortunately, there’s no information on this yet. But the project developers promise the lowest possible entry threshold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: