Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:24:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitRent - platform for investing and monitoring building construction  (Read 47748 times)
askon

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:12:34 AM

What will happen to the commission collected for the platform’s services?
The tokens will be divided into two equal parts. Half of them will be reserved on the platform for the tine service is being provided and the second one will be burned.
ptbs

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:02:37 PM

How will the scheme of working with objects under construction look like? Will an analogue of the ICO will held every time to collect investment.
btcarrier86 (OP)

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:20:36 PM

WEEKLY DIGEST
February 13

TheBitcoinNews Explains How the BitRent Platform Uses Blockchain technology in the construction industry

Bitrent Implements Blockchain Technology in the Construction Industry

https://thebitcoinnews.com/bitrent-implements-blockchain-technology-construction-industry/

The author of the article speaks about BitRent’s short-term plans and how they want to blockchain the construction:

The purpose of the BitRent platform is to achieve a dominant position in the construction industry in several years by dividing a building into small building elements and placing them in the blockchain system. Thus, the platform will open the doors to the field of investment for an increasing number of people, ready to change the outdated and unprofitable construction formula. We follow a well-established and reliable model: we divide building objects into shares, which are then introduced into the blockchain system.

Bitrent implementiert Blockchain-Technologie in der Bauindustrie

https://krypto-nachrichten.com/bitrent-implementiert-blockchain-technologie-in-der-bauindustrie/

The German crypto-edition “Crypto-Nachrichten” presented the peculiarities of BitRent’s strategy for blockchainization of all construction objects on the platform.

“Basically, the blockchainization of construction assets is a process of transformation of asset storage and management, where each asset is assigned a digital duplicate,” — states the article.

February 23rd

LiveBitcoinNews focuses on how and why BitRent integrates RFID tags into its construction platform

RFID, the Launch of the Platform and a Conference in Dubai

http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/rfid-launch-platform-conference-dubai/

In addition to integrating RFID chips into constructional elements, BitRent will share the launch of the platform and the long-awaited conference in Dubai.

Launch of the platform

The BitRent platform is officially launched!

The BitRent team has spent an incredibly active year. We were engaged in the development of the platform, and spoke at the blockchain conferences and summits in New York, Dubai, Hong Kong and other blockchain capitals. Then, we successfully conducted the Pre-sale and went to ICO, and the RNTB token is already taking part in trading on crypto-exchanges.

Presentation in Dubai

Following the official launch of the platform, we have already planned to organize the BitRent Blockchain Conference in March in order to present our product to a narrow circle of investors, as well as to potential BitRent community users.

Preparing for Incredible RoadShow since mid-February

This whole week our team dedicated to the preparation for a large-scale RoadShow, during which the BitRent team will present the platform, the first construction object and plans for the coming year in all corners of the world — the USA, Great Britain, Belarus, Germany, Dubai, Russia, China and Israel.

Throughout March, the BitRent team will not sit with arms folded both in direct sense and figurative. We will present the BitRent platform across the most unique Blockchain events as well as offer innovative solutions to the entire construction market.
btcarrier86 (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:02:41 AM

A Private Presentation of BitRent Takes Place on a Yacht in Dubai
Crypto-yacht is just an amazing event for networking, which brings together all ICO, crypto and blockchain professionals from all over the Middle East region.

Several large players in the local blockchain market, such as Dragon and Dalma Capital, were present at the event. The very meeting was held on the yacht of Sheikh Mohammed. We made a small trip on a yacht from Dubai Marina to World Islands and all present participants had an amazing opportunity to discuss topical business issues and share relevant experience.

The BitRent team also received an invitation and we managed to hold several important meetings.

Simultaneously with this event, our representatives in the UAE carried a successful presentation of the BitRent platform at the Radisson Blu Hotel in Dubai Media City during the Crypto conference hosted by Planet Blockchain. This event was devoted to the review of the “top” ICOs, which were launched in the February-March period.
The BitRent project was the first to be introduced — a PropTech platform from construction market professionals built with the use of the most cutting-edge blockchain technologies.
Here’s what the hosts said about BitRent:

“It is the first blockchain platform meant to attract commercial and residential property investments at an early stage of construction in order to gain maximum profit by selling and renting out the acquired property.”
After the presentation, our team provided all participants with a detailed report about the innovative advantages of the platform, which in the near future will inevitably lead to efficiency and transparency rise at all levels of construction.
btcarrier86 (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:23:50 AM

SpaceX Launches Falcon 9 into Space — the Popularity of BitRent Skyrockets in Minsk🇧🇾
Just few hours ago, BitRent caused a real stir in the Belarusian capital around the introduction of Blockchain in construction on a daily basis. The real catalyst for the increased focus on the BitRent platform and its construction challenges was the speech by BitRent’s CTO — Dmitriy Kolesnik.

Dmitry made a brief journey into the main problems of the construction and real estate market, shared about the unique blockchain platform for organizing investments in construction, and was quite confident to answer all points of interest raised by the audience. Such a complex and exhaustive presentation allowed nobody to stay indifferent — the audience applauded vigorously and did not want to let the BitRent’s CTO go.

In fact, the presentation simply moved to the stands, where Dmitriy gave interviews to several local TV channels.

Links to the interviews on our channels are to come out soon!

Right now, the other part of our team is in Berlin 100% ready for tomorrow’s presentation of the platform. Today, at the BitRent brand stand, we introduced the most prominent platform features to participants in the course of a series of workshops. All this provoked great interest of the tech public, and tomorrow we expect a packed audience during the presentation!

We are waiting for you tomorrow at the International Blockchain and Smart Contracts Summit 2018 in Berlin🇩🇪
advertkane121

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:30:07 PM

What about the volume of the bounty program?
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:40:42 PM

What about the volume of the bounty program?
They set 500k for bounty program. 0.05% of the total emission.
rdizza

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:58:36 PM

Can you give more info about the team?! For now I only see happy confident faces in the pics.
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:18:34 PM

I’m looking through the news about the project from time to time and I’ve seen that founders of the project participated in ibsMoscow. Is the project trying to attract investments this way?
polonium84

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:59:05 PM

Can you say that there is already certain audience? If so then who are they?
spottcoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:38:47 PM

I’m looking through the news about the project from time to time and I’ve seen that founders of the project participated in ibsMoscow. Is the project trying to attract investments this way?
That’s one of the reasons. BitRent platform attract the attention of Big Data exterts,  Openledger representatives and ICObazaar people which means all the cryptocurrency industry representatives are interested in its concept.
russBOY

Activity: 300

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:49:46 PM

unusual project. Do I understand correctly that in April the platform will start already?and is it possible to obtain information on fees? how much did the project?
sinfazat22ron

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:21:36 PM

That’s one of the reasons. BitRent platform attract the attention of Big Data exterts,  Openledger representatives and ICObazaar people which means all the cryptocurrency industry representatives are interested in its concept.
Okay but the main goal is to attract investors. So how’s it going?
gazman

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:52:04 PM

Is there a chance that  some developer will  try to advertise their work on theplatform but it wont be up to standard for investing?
spottcoin

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:19:27 PM

The team is handling the negotiations about partnership with developers from Cyprus and Russia. I think it’s a good results. Now we gotta wait for portfolio.
sinfazat22ron

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:00:59 PM

The team is handling the negotiations about partnership with developers from Cyprus and Russia. I think it’s a good results. Now we gotta wait for portfolio.
Was this conference international? Were there only Cyprus representatives?
KeithHopkin

Activity: 91
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:37:26 PM

It’s a very interesting project, I like it. Will there be an opportunity to invest only in residential real estate? Will it be possible to work with commercial sector.
spottcoin

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:38:47 PM

For now they only announced Russians representatives. Generally speaking it shows that BitRent is developing and investors are getting more interested in it.
sinfazat22ron

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:40:31 PM

For now they only announced Russians representatives. Generally speaking it shows that BitRent is developing and investors are getting more interested in it.
Great! What are BigData experts interested in?
notbad4day

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:00:10 PM

How can I participate in ICO? It’s not easy to figure out!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: