Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:02:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitRent - platform for investing and monitoring building construction  (Read 47748 times)
crick3698

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:33:17 PM

Yep, technologies keeping moving on and the approach of BitRent can become revolution for building. I sometimes visit the expositions but I haven’t faced such high-tech approach – I mean the use of chips and indicators. Everyone is trying to solve the problem with the help of  security cameras. Them I have a question: doesn’t such a decision seem superfluous today?
I think that developers have been thinking about this and chosen this very option. If we look at the concept of the project as a whole and its creators, the key value for BitRent is transperancy and constant informing of stakeholders about the course of development of the project. That’s what this approach seems to be chosen.
I’m trying to imagine this in terms of technology… Who will control the chipping of individual components? Will this be a representative of the builder or BitRent agent?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ro777jer

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:43:04 PM

Yep, technologies keeping moving on and the approach of BitRent can become revolution for building. I sometimes visit the expositions but I haven’t faced such high-tech approach – I mean the use of chips and indicators. Everyone is trying to solve the problem with the help of  security cameras. Them I have a question: doesn’t such a decision seem superfluous today?
I think that developers have been thinking about this and chosen this very option. If we look at the concept of the project as a whole and its creators, the key value for BitRent is transperancy and constant informing of stakeholders about the course of development of the project. That’s what this approach seems to be chosen.
I’m trying to imagine this in terms of technology… Who will control the chipping of individual components? Will this be a representative of the builder or BitRent agent?
I wont say for sure. But if we consider the motivation and the builders themselves and BitRent, we’ll see that they will be able to agree upon distribution the responsibility of this or that stage of work. Many issues will become clear soon – the team of the project presents its first project at official events.
crick3698

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:52:57 PM

I wont say for sure. But if we consider the motivation and the builders themselves and BitRent, we’ll see that they will be able to agree upon distribution the responsibility of this or that stage of work. Many issues will become clear soon – the team of the project presents its first project at official events.
Well, lets solve this problem now… How will the result provided to the investors?
ro777jer

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:04:44 PM

Well, lets solve this problem now… How will the result provided to the investors?
There’re lots of possible options at the moment, I think it’s the smallest problem. I’d make a 3d model of a building which is under construction on BitRent platform.
crick3698

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:11:55 PM

There’re lots of possible options at the moment, I think it’s the smallest problem. I’d make a 3d model of a building which is under construction on BitRent platform.
Okay. Will there be kinda rating for builders and developers?
dort

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:36:08 PM

All the builders specify several stages of construction of a building. Which one is the most profitable for investment with BitRent?
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:44:10 PM

Will the project have a reserve fund? U know, construction and investing in it is risky!
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:55:41 PM

Will the participant of investment activities of BitRent have a personal account and a list of buildings in which they’ve invested their funds? What will this look like?
g8stTDas

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:56:06 PM

Now the developers are holding presentations all over the world… Does this mean that the first buildings will appear in these countries first?
robinzzon

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:52:02 PM

If we consider project capacities of the project and platform, how many buildings, countries and investors will it be able to service?
nextwalker

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:50:36 AM

Will the project have a reserve fund? U know, construction and investing in it is risky!
I saw the info that they will get 17 million coins.
Mat24

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:29:32 AM

The guys from Bitrent seem to be on a long-term tour of the largest forums, conferences and summits of Europe and the world. I watched the latest news on the project and realized that they outperformed very, very many business creators by their activity. It is commendable! Participation in such major events is due to the orientation of creators exclusively to large and medium-sized investors? Minorities are not interesting?
Mops

Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:42:02 AM

The guys from Bitrent seem to be on a long-term tour of the largest forums, conferences and summits of Europe and the world. I watched the latest news on the project and realized that they outperformed very, very many business creators by their activity. It is commendable! Participation in such major events is due to the orientation of creators exclusively to large and medium-sized investors? Minorities are not interesting?
It's not very clear where you suggested such a conclusion! Not at all. One of the key moments of the project is the opportunity for anyone to invest in real estate. While no one has announced a desire to curtail this course! Participation in the international summit of the Blockchain & Smart Contracts Summit in Berlin gives a broader view of the project to all investors.
Mat24

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:49:39 AM

It's not very clear where you suggested such a conclusion! Not at all. One of the key moments of the project is the opportunity for anyone to invest in real estate. While no one has announced a desire to curtail this course! Participation in the international summit of the Blockchain & Smart Contracts Summit in Berlin gives a broader view of the project to all investors.
Alright! What does it show about yourself at such forums Bitrent?
Mops

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:02:22 AM

Each event has its own specifics. In Berlin, as I understand it, there was an overview presentation of the BitRent platform itself to enable all participants to understand the intricacies of using exclusive technologies.
Mat24

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:14:48 AM

Each event has its own specifics. In Berlin, as I understand it, there was an overview presentation of the BitRent platform itself to enable all participants to understand the intricacies of using exclusive technologies.
There are not many whom you "feed" in present-day presentations. Everyone is hungry for at least some tangible results.
Mops

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:23:37 AM

There are not many whom you "feed" in present-day presentations. Everyone is hungry for at least some tangible results.
Smooth out the press release. The team presented the first construction project on the platform - Unity Towers.
Mat24

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:35:15 AM

Smooth out the press release. The team presented the first construction project on the platform - Unity Towers.
Wow! Do you have information about the reviews?
Shaurman

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:14:52 AM

What does RNTB give?
lok5874

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:20:04 AM

Why do some complicated schemes for determining the cost of the token?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: