Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:29:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitRent - platform for investing and monitoring building construction  (Read 47748 times)
spottcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:31:03 PM

On YoBit I discovered RNTB recently. I looked and saw a new crypto currency, quotes of which begin to show life in the market. The first volumes have appeared. The project has already implemented something?
Under implementation, if you are interested in the projects themselves. In general, BitRent is the first blockchain-platform for attracting investments in commercial and residential real estate in order to obtain profitability from the sale and lease of the acquired real estate. Based on this idea, a RNTB token was created.
Cool! What can influence the company's prospects now? I'm considering with respect to the price of the token on the market, of course!)
Project managers are active in attracting investors and drawing attention to them. On Twitter, a lot of spent and even sponsored events only for February and early March. Apogee today for summits and presentations in Dubai!
I read it. It turns out that the project is actually at the start and it is still profitable to buy.
You can already buy at the exchange or take part in the ICO. The creators step by leaps and bounds along the path of development, even the first very loud project Unity Towers is already presented, in which one can also take part. So for investors, Bitrent creates the greatest opportunities.
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:43:43 PM

On YoBit I discovered RNTB recently. I looked and saw a new crypto currency, quotes of which begin to show life in the market. The first volumes have appeared. The project has already implemented something?
Under implementation, if you are interested in the projects themselves. In general, BitRent is the first blockchain-platform for attracting investments in commercial and residential real estate in order to obtain profitability from the sale and lease of the acquired real estate. Based on this idea, a RNTB token was created.
Cool! What can influence the company's prospects now? I'm considering with respect to the price of the token on the market, of course!)
Project managers are active in attracting investors and drawing attention to them. On Twitter, a lot of spent and even sponsored events only for February and early March. Apogee today for summits and presentations in Dubai!
I read it. It turns out that the project is actually at the start and it is still profitable to buy.
You can already buy at the exchange or take part in the ICO. The creators step by leaps and bounds along the path of development, even the first very loud project Unity Towers is already presented, in which one can also take part. So for investors, Bitrent creates the greatest opportunities.
It's great that I came here. And when will Unity Towers start?
shara

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:11:47 PM

Recently, the token changed its name slightly to RNTB? Have its functions changed?
gazman

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:22:19 PM

Do participants in BitRent's investment activities have their own personal cabinet and a list of objects in which they invested their funds? Are there already projects or a beta version of the application?
polonium84

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:29:22 PM

Is it possible to get acquainted with the final agreements on cooperation with China Blockchain Alliance? What is planned to do together?
app2endad

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:20:21 AM

Recently, the token changed its name slightly to RNTB? Have its functions changed?
No! It is used to be used as an access to smart platform contracts.
Mat24

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:46:48 AM

On what exchange can I trade project’s tokens?
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:50:20 AM

On what exchange can I trade project’s tokens?
I have seen RNTB quotes on Yobit.
holland35

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:33:12 AM

In traditional business (without use of hi-tech technologies) I have seen a lot of mediators, who created their sites, so that developers and tenant builders could meet on them. There are very powerful and big representatives at this market. What new can Bitrent offer to this market?
ggcript

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:39:31 AM

In traditional business (without use of hi-tech technologies) I have seen a lot of mediators, who created their sites, so that developers and tenant builders could meet on them. There are very powerful and big representatives at this market. What new can Bitrent offer to this market?
The breadth and depth of the provided services is much wider. Each participant will have access to transparent and secure operations based on Blockchain and Smart Contracts technologies. They will also have access to the full BitRent database of real estate items, that are under construction, which are looking for participants, and to detailed information about each individual item, as well as access to search for objects according to specified parameters. The ecosystem itself is much larger and more representative, investors (both large and small) play a crucial role.
holland35

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:42:35 AM

The breadth and depth of the provided services is much wider. Each participant will have access to transparent and secure operations based on Blockchain and Smart Contracts technologies. They will also have access to the full BitRent database of real estate items, that are under construction, which are looking for participants, and to detailed information about each individual item, as well as access to search for objects according to specified parameters. The ecosystem itself is much larger and more representative, investors (both large and small) play a crucial role.
What has been done for these investors?
ggcript

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:48:13 AM

They have many rights to implement their capabilities. They are implemented through the right to vote for construction items, for the ability to monitor the construction process online, for the right to request the status of the project and for the right to receive detailed information about the project at any stage. Before the construction of each object, the investor has the right to decide on his / her desire to invest and on the size of investment.
holland35

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:52:28 AM

They have many rights to implement their capabilities. They are implemented through the right to vote for construction items, for the ability to monitor the construction process online, for the right to request the status of the project and for the right to receive detailed information about the project at any stage. Before the construction of each object, the investor has the right to decide on his / her desire to invest and on the size of investment.
Got it! Many other projects try to attract their participants to the development of the platform. Will there be something like this here?
ggcript

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:55:50 AM

Got it! Many other projects try to attract their participants to the development of the platform. Will there be something like this here?
This is also implemented through the right to vote for changes in the policy of the platform and service fees, through the right to vote for conflict resolution, and through the right to vote for business expansion in new countries.
holland35

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:59:39 AM

This is also implemented through the right to vote for changes in the policy of the platform and service fees, through the right to vote for conflict resolution, and through the right to vote for business expansion in new countries.
Does each participant have only one vote? Or the system is designed the other way?
martbruce

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:07:10 AM

What number of tokens is available in the bounty-campaign?
reallyhawk

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:18:14 AM

What number of tokens is available in the bounty-campaign?
500 000!
lok5874

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:52:42 PM

How many days are left before the end of the project’s ICO?
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:03:52 PM

How many days are left before the end of the project’s ICO?
It will end until April 1. Count the number of remaining days, based on the current date.
bars_kz

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:05:24 PM

Tell me, if everyone, who invested in project at the stage of the ICO, will now in what project he invested?
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: