Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:43:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitRent - platform for investing and monitoring building construction  (Read 47748 times)
shokhibul

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:51:07 AM

I’m surprised by the swing of the project! I’ve visited the official site for the first time and was astonished by the volumes of work – taking into account, that the ICO is live now. This active international work is also respectful! Can you tell me please, who do events like Cryptoinvestorshow give?
Hello! You’ve noticed the most remarkable characteristics of the project right, there’re really great activities carried out even before the traditional ICO. The team of managers doesn’t wait for the funds to be collected and some procedures to be performed. As for me, I like it ‘cause I can see the extent to which the managers are working effectively and swiftly!
ilcaramba

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:55:14 AM

I’m surprised by the swing of the project! I’ve visited the official site for the first time and was astonished by the volumes of work – taking into account, that the ICO is live now. This active international work is also respectful! Can you tell me please, who do events like Cryptoinvestorshow give?
Hello! You’ve noticed the most remarkable characteristics of the project right, there’re really great activities carried out even before the traditional ICO. The team of managers doesn’t wait for the funds to be collected and some procedures to be performed. As for me, I like it ‘cause I can see the extent to which the managers are working effectively and swiftly!
Usually the projects’ actions are  consistent so it seemed weird to me.
shokhibul

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:00:59 AM

There’s nothing weird! On the contrary, I think that this is right. It’s necessary to work faster and more actively – moreover, when you’ve already reached some results and have such a cool project! Well, the current state of affairs shows some interest of investors from all over the world to BitRent.
ilcaramba

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:06:38 AM

There’s nothing weird! On the contrary, I think that this is right. It’s necessary to work faster and more actively – moreover, when you’ve already reached some results and have such a cool project! Well, the current state of affairs shows some interest of investors from all over the world to BitRent.
Yeah, it’s impressive. What also has drawn attention and resulted in reviews at the event in London?
shokhibul

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:09:35 AM

Yeah, it’s impressive. What also has drawn attention and resulted in reviews at the event in London?
Everyone is interested in Unity Towers project which is already accumulating the means to start operating and which will show all the features of the project in the near future.
ilcaramba

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:13:31 AM

Everyone is interested in Unity Towers project which is already accumulating the means to start operating and which will show all the features of the project in the near future.
How do they work on new project? I’m interested in preliminary work which will be done before the launch.
pumz

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:14:01 AM

Is there a prefixed formula or ratio from the profit which will be used for dividends for token holders. That paragraph where benefits for holders are mentioned there is no further details on the implication of these benefits that how these will be executed. I will try to read whitepaper but if before that if someone can tell will be more easy.
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:27:19 AM

The BitRent Platform Held a Closed Presentation for the Leaders of the Middle East Real-Estate Market

One of the key advantages of BitRent is the low entry threshold. This allows to attract almost unlimited number of participants to any construction projects. The security of operations on the platform is guaranteed by Blockchain, Smart Contracts, BIM and RFID technologies.

Participants of the system get full access to the database of objects under construction, they can select an object for the parameters of interest, vote for the priority of projects, monitor the stages of a construction process in real time. BitRent does not have geo-references. Anyone can invest in projects around the world.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/bitrent-platform-held-closed-presentation/

btcarrier86 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:38:03 AM

Bitrent took a part of the BitconCRE conference on March 7, 2018 in New York as a main sponsor.

The BitconCRE conference was in a luxury business center in the heart of Manhattan and in spite of the snowy weather gathered more than 150 people from the USA, Australia, Canada, the Netherlands, Germany, Greece, Britain, Colombia, CIS countries, etc ..

The conference was held in an open discussion format, where speakers and representatives of the blockchain and real estate companies discussed the problems of the industry and together found answers to the major questions.

Biitrent has separate corner with a backdrop flyers that was personally given to each attende. First, Ihor Bohun did the presentation of the product, and after, the discussion continued in the Q & A format. The idea and implementation of the project received enthusiastic approval from all participants of the conference.

Main focus was on the software component of creating tokens and smart contracts. There was a separate unit dedicated to market regulations discussing options for consolidating the industry in the future.

As a result, several meetings were held with potential partners and investors. The North American market was well received by the project and is ready for large-scale cooperation both from the crypto community and from real estate developers.

We can safely say that Bitrent is the first unique platform that will take its place on the world stage and has all the indicators in order to become the industry leader.
kentuckykid

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:14:25 PM

What does the purchase of tokens of the project give? It’s possible to invest in the ocuntruction of building items directly…
Forspareparts

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:20:29 PM

What does the purchase of tokens of the project give? It’s possible to invest in the ocuntruction of building items directly…
It’ll be possible to convert the tokens invested during the ICO into cryptocoins to make profit on investing in building items.
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:14:41 PM

It turns out that the new generation buildings will be literally “farced” with all sorts of sensors? To track the construction process in detail, you will have to put sensors in almost every element. How can you do this? Isn't that going to affect the cost of the construction?
I will not answer you in detail about how many structural elements will be chipped, but it seems to me that this can be done with load-bearing walls, beams, frame. It turns out that it will be possible to monitor changes in construction, at least. Talking about increasing of the cost, I can give the answer. At first glance, the cost should increase, but the influence of this factor isn’t specified in the white paper.
Does anybody now, how chips will be installed? Who is interested in this?
Builders and developers also have a direct interest in using this approach! Today's technologies allow to be assured of construction progress of any real estate item.
How will the resulting information be provided? In percent until the end of construction?
Soon, the platform will be released, and the first serious Unity Towers project will be launched. There we will see everything and get answers to all questions.
Talking about builders and developers, will there be any rankings on them?
rdizza

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:19:24 PM

Is BitRent planning to start working on construction projects from any stages following the initial one?
rosemarie151212

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:52:53 PM

What will the developers of the project implement, if they collect, for example, 50-60 thousand ETH?
superwallet

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:56:19 PM

What will the developers of the project implement, if they collect, for example, 50-60 thousand ETH?
In this case the projects will begin in 10 countries of the world.
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:17:13 PM

The project deserves high rates for its technology and for managers’ activities! I’d like to understand the point of creation of the smart contract and its use. How can it contain all the technical and technological terms? This is impossible!
woodcoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:30:41 PM

The platform’s promising to control not only the speed and timeframes of construction, but also the quality. Will this be kinda designer supervision?
spottcoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:16:09 PM

The project deserves high rates for its technology and for managers’ activities! I’d like to understand the point of creation of the smart contract and its use. How can it contain all the technical and technological terms? This is impossible!
I’m ready to tell you about the stages of this process. First, RIDF indicators are installed in all the important elements of the building, they transmit the info to be displayed by BIM model. This all are the elements of BitRent platform!
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:21:46 PM

It is long termed project this is first thing every investors should understand. The direct benefit which can be expected alongside the usage of tokens inside the project for various products purchasing with. The value of token can increase by appreciation it their value depending on the speed of project and performance.
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:26:31 PM

The project’s WP is telling about the possibility to earn on renting the real estate, too. How is this carried out? I didn’t find anything.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: