Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:41:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitRent - platform for investing and monitoring building construction  (Read 47748 times)
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:57:00 AM

BitRent shows itself very well and is very solid! I saw the description of the proposed technologies and I think that this approach is the most modern of what can only come up and implement! But I would like to receive confirmation that in fact actually implement and realize such communication, for which I am an ordinary investor with a small proportion, I can see everything that happens to an object. Is it real?
Today there are no obstacles for this. Just read the BitRent WhitePaper and you will understand that everything is available and real. The project keeps up to date with all new technologies and developments!
national751

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:05:44 AM

BitRent shows itself very well and is very solid! I saw the description of the proposed technologies and I think that this approach is the most modern of what can only come up and implement! But I would like to receive confirmation that in fact actually implement and realize such communication, for which I am an ordinary investor with a small proportion, I can see everything that happens to an object. Is it real?
Today there are no obstacles for this. Just read the BitRent WhitePaper and you will understand that everything is available and real. The project keeps up to date with all new technologies and developments!
I must say at once that I do not really understand how monitoring will be based. If I invest in a project, I want to know about everything that happens. For this reason, I put information at the heart of it!
deort

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:19:29 AM

I must say at once that I do not really understand how monitoring will be based. If I invest in a project, I want to know about everything that happens. For this reason, I put information at the heart of it!
You're right! The developer is also interested in the terms of the project that you, the investor, provide full and open information. Today's technologies without any problems make it possible to verify with the construction of any object and in the progress. Project managers are working on this today.
national751

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:28:38 AM

You're right! The developer is also interested in the terms of the project that you, the investor, provide full and open information. Today's technologies without any problems make it possible to verify with the construction of any object and in the progress. Project managers are working on this today.
Ok! Will I be able to track construction information in real time?
deort

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:35:28 AM

Yes, of course! All information about the object will be available. This requires only technical implementation.
national751

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:41:28 AM

Yes, of course! All information about the object will be available. This requires only technical implementation.
Will the platform make its builders or developers ratings ?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:05:00 PM

As I understand it, the platform is going to reconnect developers and investors on new terms. But what else will be offered to ordinary investors? I would like to learn more about the basics of the platform operation.
gavrosh

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:18:55 PM

As I understand it, the platform is going to reconnect developers and investors on new terms. But what else will be offered to ordinary investors? I would like to learn more about the basics of the platform operation.

The set of provided services is much wider – investors will have the opportunity not only to earn, but also to take part in the project, which is technologically ahead of all existing ones. Each participant will have access to transparent and secure operations based on blockchain, to the full BitRent database of construction projects, which are looking for participants, and to detailed information about each individual object.
MkrKing

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:26:16 PM

The set of provided services is much wider – investors will have the opportunity not only to earn, but also to take part in the project, which is technologically ahead of all existing ones. Each participant will have access to transparent and secure operations based on blockchain, to the full BitRent database of construction projects, which are looking for participants, and to detailed information about each individual object.

What can an investor do?
gavrosh

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:31:05 PM

What can an investor do?
Investors are fully entitled to participate in the project’s and platform’s work. It is implemented through the right to vote for construction projects, through the ability to monitor construction process online, through the right to request project’s status and through the right to receive detailed information about a project at any stage.
btcarrier86 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:32:42 PM

Tell me, where RFID tags will be initially installed? At a plant that produce building elements? Or at a construction site? After all, it is not always clear where one or another element will be installed.
The developer will install the RFID tags and our inspectors will verify their work.
MkrKing

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:38:02 PM

What can an investor do?
Investors are fully entitled to participate in the project’s and platform’s work. It is implemented through the right to vote for construction projects, through the ability to monitor construction process online, through the right to request project’s status and through the right to receive detailed information about a project at any stage.

Sounds good. Is it possible to develop the platform and the project?
gavrosh

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:43:52 PM

What can an investor do?

Absolutely. BitRent managers are open for cooperation and can always be accessed directly. As for participation in the work of the platform, it is possible through the right to vote for changes in such issues like the platform’s policy or service fee, through the right to vote for conflict resolutions and through the right to vote for the business expansion in new countries.
MkrKing

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:49:08 PM

What can an investor do?

Absolutely. BitRent managers are open for cooperation and can always be accessed directly. As for participation in the work of the platform, it is possible through the right to vote for changes in such issues like the platform’s policy or service fee, through the right to vote for conflict resolutions and through the right to vote for the business expansion in new countries.

OK! Then I have to figure out how they will evaluate the weight of my vote... Will it be proportionally to the number of tokens I have?
defender77

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:03:15 PM

Will escrow be used in all new projects? Or will the service be used on a selective basis? This is the defining question for me.
devilini

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:20:09 PM

Tell me, will each investor know in the project, in which particular object did he invest? I'm sure that everyone will be at least interested!
shokhibul

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:34:57 PM

Are there any competitors from BitRent? If so, what are these more ambitious guys superior to?
btcarrier86 (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:39:37 PM

Will escrow be used in all new projects? Or will the service be used on a selective basis? This is the defining question for me.
Escrow will be used in all projects Smiley
btcarrier86 (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:49:38 PM

Are there any competitors from BitRent? If so, what are these more ambitious guys superior to?
BitRent is the first ever project that resolves legal,
financial, and technical issues alltogether.  Cool Nevertheless, for the sake of our members,
we would like to introduce a comparison study of the big league technological real
estate market players possessing products based on traditional as well as blockchain
technologies.

In our white paper we placed a table with our competitors on page 16. There you will find exhaustive information about them. Smiley
https://bitrent.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Whitepaper_en-16.02.2018.pdf
crick3698

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:00:48 PM

How many countries will the platform start working on? While I saw the priority in the US ...
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: