Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:41:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵 [ANN][ICO] 50% SOLD! Aurora 🔥 Decentralized Finance and Banking + Exchange 🔵  (Read 11157 times)
FarmerOak

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:24:01 PM

Its exchange like EtherDelta? We must enter private key here or no?

Yes, the exchange operates much like Etherdelta except it's considerably faster and feels like a typical exchange. You unlock your wallet, deposit to IDEX's smart contract, trade, then withdraw whenever you like, just like Etherdelta. That being said, trades on IDEX are nearly instant, cancels are free and instant, and you can place market orders, plus many other features. Also the orderbook updates instantly and is always accurate. Let me know if you need any help getting started!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:44:38 PM

So i cant trading without entering private key?  Huh

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
thang long

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:30:41 AM

I am kind of impressed with how this dex looks.
Still have to make a trade on it but it looks so much smoother than delta.
FarmerOak

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:59:31 AM

So i cant trading without entering private key?  Huh
Hi. We're an decentralized exchange similar to Etherdelta, that is, you unlock your wallet and deposit funds into our smart contract, trade, then withdraw whenever you want. You can unlock your wallet with your private key, keystore, metamask, or ledger wallet. We're new and understand we need to gain the trust of the community over time, however, we're very transparent and a lot of information can be found in our smart contract, on our website, and in our whitepaper.

FarmerOak

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:01:39 AM

I am kind of impressed with how this dex looks.
Still have to make a trade on it but it looks so much smoother than delta.

Thanks! We've spent a lot of time polishing the experience and performance, and we're just getting started  Smiley After you make a trade feel free to come back and let us know how it went. You can trade with yourself if you just want the experience, and you'll even earn rewards.

alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:12:25 PM

Found this project today, and this solves most of the problem we are facing with etherdelta.I have been using etherdelta for some time and was not much happy with the slow transactions to complete each buy/sell.

During complex crowdsale for example "BAT", when there are numerous transactions happening to join some crowdsale, how does the exchange tackle the issues when all/most of the transactions are in pending status for a long time?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
AuroraDao (OP)

Activity: 166

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:13:37 PM

New blog post today on how Aurora (parent company of IDEX) is much bigger than just a DEX! Come learn about how we're tackling the problem of a price-stable cryptocurrency and how we'll use IDEX as the base for it all  Cool

https://medium.com/aurora-dao/aurora-idex-stablecoin-free-banking-d8da232a1978

▰       IDEX       ▰       Ethereum’s First High-Performance Decentralized Exchange
▨ ▬▬▬▬▬   State Channel Speed with On-Chain Settlement   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▨
JOIN THE TOKEN SALE   ▨   START TRADING INSTANTLY   ▨   BOUNTY   ▨   TELEGRAM
AuroraDao (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:27:37 PM

Found this project today, and this solves most of the problem we are facing with etherdelta.I have been using etherdelta for some time and was not much happy with the slow transactions to complete each buy/sell.

Awesome! IDEX definitely solves those problems you are having, volume is low now but once we get some more liquidity things should really pick up fast!

During complex crowdsale for example "BAT", when there are numerous transactions happening to join some crowdsale, how does the exchange tackle the issues when all/most of the transactions are in pending status for a long time?

Great question!

Short answer: You will never know about the backlog unless you are trying to withdraw. If you are trying to withdraw you have to wait for all transactions to settle first.

Long answer: IDEX consists of 2 databases, one off chain that updates in real time with your cryptographically signed transactions and the smart contract which is the source of truth of who owns what. When you make a trade we first check that your trade info will not fail, and if the trade will go through fine we mark the trade as complete on our database and update the UI. On the backend the trade is then sent to ethereum to be mined. This allows us to match trades in real time and then settle them a few minutes later, giving the UX of a centralized exchange while keeping the security of a decentralized exchange. This means that you can make trades again and again before they mine, leading to a much better UX during a tx backlog. For example if an ICO has backlogged ethereum you can keep trading normally like the backlog doesn't exist and once it clears up all of your trades will be mined. The only time this is not great is if you are trying to withdraw as you will have to have all of your trades mine fist.

▰       IDEX       ▰       Ethereum’s First High-Performance Decentralized Exchange
FarmerOak

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:30:09 PM

We now have over 300 members in our telegram channel!

Come signup and talk about about the project with the team. Remember you can even earn rewards for joining our channel

self1sch

Activity: 219

https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:05:17 PM

When can I exchange the DVIP from the presale for coins?

GoldyFund

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:19:46 PM

Does the team have LinkedIn accounts?
AuroraDao (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:31:53 PM

Hey self1sch! Approximately 2 weeks after the beginning of our sale users will be able to turn their DVIP into AURA and the new membership token. Check back about a week after the sale starts and there is no way you'll miss the announcement on how to switch them out.

Thanks for your early support, really means a lot!

AuroraDao (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:33:37 PM

Does the team have LinkedIn accounts?

Yup, if you click on our names here it will take you to the linkedin for each member. We are also very easy to find on google if you search our names.

self1sch

Activity: 219

https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:35:19 PM

Hey self1sch! Approximately 2 weeks after the beginning of our sale users will be able to turn their DVIP into AURA and the new membership token. Check back about a week after the sale starts and there is no way you'll miss the announcement on how to switch them out.

Ok thank you Smiley

naura168

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:01:50 PM

Ok thank you Smiley

good information sir. so once ico starts we can change the DVIP to AURA and new membership token. I think it helps other participants. success for Aurora IDEX. thank you
AuroraDao (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:07:56 PM

Ok thank you Smiley

good information sir. so once ico starts we can change the DVIP to AURA and new membership token. I think it helps other participants. success for Aurora IDEX. thank you

Yup, exactly. We had DVIP from before when we were operating as Decentralized Capital and when we made the switch to Aurora we didn't want to screw the people who had bought DVIP. So we kept DVIP as the IDEX membership and added the AURA benefits to them. When you claim your AURA from DVIP we need to make sure you can't get more AURA, so that is why you'll get a new membership too.

FarmerOak

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:09:50 PM

Hello everyone,

We have updated our token sale end date to January 4th, 2018 at 4pm UTC. It previously had no end date. The sale will happen from December 4th, 2017 4pm UTC to January 4th, 2018 4pm UTC.

Let us know if you have any questions.

alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:09:57 AM

Awesome! IDEX definitely solves those problems you are having, volume is low now but once we get some more liquidity things should really pick up fast!

Great question!

Short answer: You will never know about the backlog unless you are trying to withdraw. If you are trying to withdraw you have to wait for all transactions to settle first.

Long answer: IDEX consists of 2 databases, one off chain that updates in real time with your cryptographically signed transactions and the smart contract which is the source of truth of who owns what. When you make a trade we first check that your trade info will not fail, and if the trade will go through fine we mark the trade as complete on our database and update the UI. On the backend the trade is then sent to ethereum to be mined. This allows us to match trades in real time and then settle them a few minutes later, giving the UX of a centralized exchange while keeping the security of a decentralized exchange. This means that you can make trades again and again before they mine, leading to a much better UX during a tx backlog. For example if an ICO has backlogged ethereum you can keep trading normally like the backlog doesn't exist and once it clears up all of your trades will be mined. The only time this is not great is if you are trying to withdraw as you will have to have all of your trades mine fist.

I liked the last few lines you mentioned and this solves most of the problem with decentralized exchanges.I hope you achieve the max target for your project.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
qigong13

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:13:53 AM

Its exchange like EtherDelta? We must enter private key here or no?

Yes, the exchange operates much like Etherdelta except it's considerably faster and feels like a typical exchange. You unlock your wallet, deposit to IDEX's smart contract, trade, then withdraw whenever you like, just like Etherdelta. That being said, trades on IDEX are nearly instant, cancels are free and instant, and you can place market orders, plus many other features. Also the orderbook updates instantly and is always accurate. Let me know if you need any help getting started!
Yes, this one, etherdealta is slow and by the time you fill up some good deal, some have already completed the contract for it. Any exchange other than etherdealta is good for me.
entar pasar

Activity: 216

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:19:20 AM

total supply only 2000 tokens?? it's really a little amount. limited supply can make this token has a high value because of the scarcity.

bitcointalk.org
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: