Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:43:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TOKEN SALE - Gladius Network [GLA] - DDoS Protection On The Blockchain  (Read 55361 times)
ivanovmoscow

Activity: 798
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:27:15 PM

Any of you guys use IDEX exchange for trading? Pretty easy to use and had a whole bunch of tokens to trade.
yeah, I often use Idex for trading rather than centralized exchange.

Any of you guys use IDEX exchange for trading? Pretty easy to use and had a whole bunch of tokens to trade.

"trading" is to loud word for this token at this moment. price is falling. it seems like everybody only selling to guys who made orders i low levels.
i have no idea why people keep selling their GLA token. from above 8k satoshi and now 2k satoshi. what a big loss Sad

In such a market, a project that is not yet coming out for good profits is being sold. It's not even in the volume of trading, but in a completely different one. The idea is excellent but so far there is no profit and without it there are no buyers.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:10:19 PM

from the beginning of this project, I am supporting this project. still, I support this project. but the sadness is there is very low volume and we need more exchange site for trade this coin. Kucoin volume is not enough and when beta lunch? I also think this project needs some new marketing promotion
redwine49

Activity: 980
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:41:21 AM

"trading" is to loud word for this token at this moment. price is falling. it seems like everybody only selling to guys who made orders i low levels.
i have no idea why people keep selling their GLA token. from above 8k satoshi and now 2k satoshi. what a big loss Sad

In such a market, a project that is not yet coming out for good profits is being sold. It's not even in the volume of trading, but in a completely different one. The idea is excellent but so far there is no profit and without it there are no buyers.
i think they are waiting for the product work before buying. we should wait for developer delivery their promises.
furthermore we are in the bear market. everyone are trying to cut their loss.
luzakos_yex

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:25:45 PM

Yup, early investors from begining of the 2018 are selling now with large loss - started like most of us 
Also who knows if product will be deleyed or even won't work?
GLA creators may dump their coins and abandon the project.. no one knows, show must go on   Cool

Just look @ BTC/ETH chart and think: is it truly good time to buy?

kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:54:40 PM

i have sell my GLA about 2 months ago, i think its because we are in bear market, we need big news to pump the price.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:54:25 AM

i have sell my GLA about 2 months ago, i think its because we are in bear market, we need big news to pump the price.

there can be only one big news. it is the launch of the platform. or maybe listing on binance(but i doubt it will work on this market.)
redwine49

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:17:12 PM

there can be only one big news. it is the launch of the platform. or maybe listing on binance(but i doubt it will work on this market.)
listed on binance? i doubt that. i have read some conversation on gladius telegram channel.
they will launch public beta in this month, maybe in the end of this month.
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:21:49 PM

from the beginning of this project, I am supporting this project. still, I support this project. but the sadness is there is very low volume and we need more exchange site for trade this coin. Kucoin volume is not enough and when beta lunch? I also think this project needs some new marketing promotion
Yes, the marketing company is not superfluous. But I think that this will not bring big changes in this red market.
And by the way, an article of KuCoin, if anyone is interested.
https://medium.com/@jacksonwong2244/warning-kucoins-hong-kong-office-is-empty-29b5cee66f36

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Mkmanik

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:19:37 AM

Yes, the marketing company is not superfluous. But I think that this will not bring big changes in this red market.
And by the way, an article of KuCoin, if anyone is interested.
https://medium.com/@jacksonwong2244/warning-kucoins-hong-kong-office-is-empty-29b5cee66f36

Your link is just about a FUD. you need to research more before posting this link here.take a look here: https://blog.kucoin.com/business-development-news-update/ its latest update of kucoin business development. So I dont think they are scam or they would scam us.
guydin

Activity: 686
Merit: 103

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:10:03 AM

listed on binance? i doubt that. i have read some conversation on gladius telegram channel.

beta version will be launched this month, almost first token with working product and you doubt that it will be listed on binance?)) cmoon))

datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:48:44 AM

There aren't buyers for almost anything currently. Everybody is freaking out because most coins go down with such a strong tendency to fall even further.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
bitcoinner786

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:15:38 PM

They care for a good product/platform and customers and miners with a positive experience will care for the market performance. Team directly influencing market performance is basically manipulation (despite of e.g. buyback or so). Right now there is no need for GLA whatsoever. When everything is up and running and the volume is still dead you can raise those concerns again.
redwine49

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:08:14 PM

beta version will be launched this month, almost first token with working product and you doubt that it will be listed on binance?)) cmoon))
whatever the project will have a working product or not. there is not much demand for GLA token atleast for now.
no trading volume at all even a few thousand GLA tokens able to dump the price more than 30%. in this situation, do you think binance will be glad to list GLA token?
osipov_oksnik

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:15:28 PM

How much was the total offer Gladius, after unsold tokens were burned? Can not find the information.
Tupakk

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:20:50 PM

Have you thought about the new exchange? The fact is that investors have not justified their deposits, now the price is much lower than the price of ICO.
redwine49

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:32:46 PM

How much was the total offer Gladius, after unsold tokens were burned? Can not find the information.
i do not know either. you can ask the team on the telegram.

Have you thought about the new exchange? The fact is that investors have not justified their deposits, now the price is much lower than the price of ICO.
yes, there will be more exchange in 2050 Tongue
fusioned

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:42:56 PM

How this DDOS protection different with other DDOS provider?
luzakos_yex

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:18:31 AM

@fusioned

Just read white paper or visit main site..

As I told you guys GLA hit 0.1$ cause of bear market but soon imho there will be a huge change, price may still go down but not so much.
Mkmanik

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:09:32 AM

I am agreed, We need more exchange site for this coin. the volume is too much low nowadays. so if we want good volume we need a big exchange. hope the team taking necessary step for adding this coin in a big exchange.but the team is very lazy they didn't post here latest update Sad
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:33:05 AM

I am agreed, We need more exchange site for this coin. the volume is too much low nowadays. so if we want good volume we need a big exchange. hope the team taking necessary step for adding this coin in a big exchange.but the team is very lazy they didn't post here latest update Sad
They have almost abandoned this project and until now I have not seen a product from Gladius on how to prevent DDOS. The point now is that their development team needs to go back to work and list more major exchanges so the new project can work well because I highly appreciate this project in the past.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: