Bitcoin Forum
February 22, 2020, 10:31:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TOKEN SALE - Gladius Network [GLA] - DDoS Protection On The Blockchain  (Read 54909 times)
luzakos_yex

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:34:23 AM

From GladiusNick:
@everyone Thank you for your understanding and patience. As you can imagine, this has been an incredibly busy time for the management team. We value each of our contributors and token holders and wanted to provide more detailed information regarding the company’s recent settlement with the SEC.

Gladius is happy with their decision to self-report and with the outcome of the settlement agreement. It is a favorable settlement that eliminates the regulatory risk faced by Gladius and enables our team to remain focused on the commercial rollout of its software. With this settlement, Gladius has set a clear and compliant path forward that is in line with all SEC guidelines.

We have heard many of your questions and will try to address your concerns to the best of our ability. While we won’t be able to respond to every individual question, we hope the following update addresses most of them.

First and foremost, the project is moving forward and is healthier than ever. We are currently working with three potential customers who have signed letters of intent to test our product in their labs throughout March and April. The settlement agreement will not affect our day to day operations or our ability to launch our product.
The rescission process, or refund process, is a formal process that has been mandated by the SEC. As per the order, Gladius will issue claim forms to individuals who purchased GLA during the ICO. These forms will be issued in accordance with the settlement agreement in terms of timing and process (please see the settlement agreement or our previous post for information on timing). Those who obtained their tokens outside of the ICO will not be eligible for the rescission/refund. Claims will be reviewed, and only valid, verifiable claims will be processed.

All refunds will be processed in Ethereum and the GLA purchased in the ICO will be returned to Gladius. If the GLA purchased in the ICO was sold, the claimant will be entitled to the difference (if any) between the value of GLA at the time purchased and its value when sold, payable in ETH. There will be requirements to verify the GLA was purchased in the ICO, as well as requirements to verify sales, trades, transfers, etc.

As Gladius prepares to register GLA as a security, we will provide more information regarding the token’s place in our ecosystem. The token being deemed a security is due to the way it was used and sold during the ICO. As the Gladius platform becomes fully
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 05:50:26 PM

From GladiusNick:
@everyone Thank you for your understanding and patience. As you can imagine, this has been an incredibly busy time for the management team. We value each of our contributors and token holders and wanted to provide more detailed information regarding the company’s recent settlement with the SEC.

Gladius is happy with their decision to self-report and with the outcome of the settlement agreement. It is a favorable settlement that eliminates the regulatory risk faced by Gladius and enables our team to remain focused on the commercial rollout of its software. With this settlement, Gladius has set a clear and compliant path forward that is in line with all SEC guidelines.

We have heard many of your questions and will try to address your concerns to the best of our ability. While we won’t be able to respond to every individual question, we hope the following update addresses most of them.

First and foremost, the project is moving forward and is healthier than ever. We are currently working with three potential customers who have signed letters of intent to test our product in their labs throughout March and April. The settlement agreement will not affect our day to day operations or our ability to launch our product.
The rescission process, or refund process, is a formal process that has been mandated by the SEC. As per the order, Gladius will issue claim forms to individuals who purchased GLA during the ICO. These forms will be issued in accordance with the settlement agreement in terms of timing and process (please see the settlement agreement or our previous post for information on timing). Those who obtained their tokens outside of the ICO will not be eligible for the rescission/refund. Claims will be reviewed, and only valid, verifiable claims will be processed.

All refunds will be processed in Ethereum and the GLA purchased in the ICO will be returned to Gladius. If the GLA purchased in the ICO was sold, the claimant will be entitled to the difference (if any) between the value of GLA at the time purchased and its value when sold, payable in ETH. There will be requirements to verify the GLA was purchased in the ICO, as well as requirements to verify sales, trades, transfers, etc.

As Gladius prepares to register GLA as a security, we will provide more information regarding the token’s place in our ecosystem. The token being deemed a security is due to the way it was used and sold during the ICO. As the Gladius platform becomes fully

Thank you so much for reposting this answer.
Today I saw that the project’s coin was removed from https://coinmarketcap.com
This is sadness. But I am waiting for good news on the project.
Ukraine2020

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 05:58:22 PM

From GladiusNick:

And another request.
Ask Nick a question. Will these project tokens be valid afterwards?
And do I have to sell tokens?
If I want to keep the tokens for myself, will they be real?
Thank!
luzakos_yex

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 02:43:36 PM

If someone is willing to sell Gladius pm me,

@Ukraine2020
its still here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gladius-token/,

about questions to Nick go to discord but team is not talking much right now(talking with lawyers or gone Cheesy )
Ukraine2020

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 05:39:50 PM

@Ukraine2020

about questions to Nick go to discord but team is not talking much right now(talking with lawyers or gone Cheesy )

Thank!
Yes. This is an archive.
I just want to know if my tokens will be valid. Those project tokens that are in my wallet now.
Rabbot

Activity: 840
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 07:39:31 PM

@Ukraine2020

Thank!
Yes. This is an archive.
I just want to know if my tokens will be valid. Those project tokens that are in my wallet now.
You can trade GLA tokens on ForkDelta.
Ukraine2020

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 02:47:10 PM

@Ukraine2020

Thank!
Yes. This is an archive.

Hello, @Rabbot! Thank! But I do not want to sell them.
The question is, will they be considered real securities?
I have an understanding that the project will be very successful.
The question is, will these tokens work?
Ukraine2020

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 06:39:51 PM

Hello! What news?
What does the project team write? Who contacted them?
Does someone already have a refund information?
Will tokens be considered valid?
Thank you!
ankit10

Activity: 952

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 03:18:21 AM

@Ukraine2020

Thank!
Yes. This is an archive.
can you please share where Gladius is trading on FOrkDelta. I tried to search on their site but didn't found. It will be helpful for me.
@Ukraine2020 I am willing to sell but have a very low amount of tokens. I have only 900 tokens let me know if you are interested in buying.
I have other altcoins to sell too if you are interested then please PM me.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 03:43:28 AM

@Ukraine2020

Thank!
Yes. This is an archive.
can you please share where Gladius is trading on FOrkDelta. I tried to search on their site but didn't found. It will be helpful for me.
@Ukraine2020 I am willing to sell but have a very low amount of tokens. I have only 900 tokens let me know if you are interested in buying.

Here mate, https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/GLA-ETH

Actually it's easy to do it, just copy the contract address and paste it before the -ETH and it will show up.
Rabbot

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 01:16:22 PM

@Ukraine2020

Thank!
Yes. This is an archive.
You can select GLA token in the upper left near the ForkDelta logo. By default, DAI is displayed there.
luzakos_yex

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 09:33:01 PM

GLA is dead... no dev update
ja23

Activity: 835
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 12:36:30 AM

Any tutorials on how to retrieve my coins from Kucoin?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Ukraine2020

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 04:28:21 PM

@Ukraine2020

Thank!
Yes. This is an archive.

Hello! Thanks! OK!
Ukraine2020

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 04:29:11 PM

Hello!
Support the repost to the Securities Commission!

We all need to know what happened to the Gladius Network project?
There are no official comments of the founders.
What will happen to the token.
We need answers.
Thank you!

Retweet with:
" #sec #Security #securitytoken #GLA @SEC_News "

https://twitter.com/VMESTE_DESHEVLE/status/1117825424619397126
lucky80

Activity: 1316
Merit: 585

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 11:31:31 PM

Hello... I just downloaded the Gladius Node Manager for windows... I saw only one pool is available.... is this pool active? and how much time to get my application approved

lunnatic

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:43:18 AM

Hello... I just downloaded the Gladius Node Manager for windows... I saw only one pool is available.... is this pool active? and how much time to get my application approved

For that I also do not know whether the pool is active or not hopefully it is active because only one pool is available and maybe to make it clearer I think it's better to just ask the team

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Ukraine2020

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 01:53:21 PM

Hello!
Look!

Gladius Visualizer
Recently we’ve been working on the Gladius Visualizer. This program shows information about nodes on our network including a node’s load, its location, address, and this is all updated in real time as nodes go up and down on the network.

You can see it in action here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd8wHcYeY2Y

This is a Demo of our Gladius Visualizer tool operating a small demo Gladius pool.

Good news!
Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:09:27 PM

Hello!
Look!

Gladius Visualizer
Recently we’ve been working on the Gladius Visualizer. This program shows information about nodes on our network including a node’s load, its location, address, and this is all updated in real time as nodes go up and down on the network.

This is a Demo of our Gladius Visualizer tool operating a small demo Gladius pool.

Good news!
then what's the point of this Gladius Visualizer? Does it have an important function for Gladius?
I see that Gladius I did not find in the coinmarketcap, what's wrong?
maryyny

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:49:00 AM

Hello!
Look!

Gladius Visualizer

Good news!
then what's the point of this Gladius Visualizer? Does it have an important function for Gladius?
I see that Gladius I did not find in the coinmarketcap, what's wrong?
Because he was delisted from all the exchanges where he traded. SEC has introduced some kind of solution based on which the GLA token is forbidden to trade. As a result, investors return money if they want to get it back.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.