Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:33:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TOKEN SALE - Gladius Network [GLA] - DDoS Protection On The Blockchain  (Read 55361 times)
KryptoKash (OP)

Activity: 511
Merit: 275

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:35:58 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 08:48:23 AM by KryptoKash

We are Gladius

DDoS attacks are becoming an increasing reality of operating a business with an online presence.
These attacks can cost an incredible amount of money, not just in lost uptime, but also a loss in consumer trust
and crisis PR. Gladius is the decentralized solution to protecting against DDoS attacks by allowing you to connect
to protection pools near you to provide better protection and accelerate your content. With an easy to use interfont
as well as powerful insight tools, Gladius enables anyone to protect and accelerate their website.

Our Product

Keeping the comforts and usability of traditional protection services, all while costing
less and being tailored to your needs. With an easy to use interfont as well as powerful insight tools, Gladius
enables anyone to protect and accelerate their website.

Press

Disclaimer: I am helping the dev team with their launch. This token sale is managed by phirex and gladiusio. They will be responding to any questions you might have.

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:20:05 PM

Reserve Indonesian translations sir
thank you

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

OculusMan

Activity: 1134
Merit: 547

Russian Translation

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:36:49 PM

Email me if you need Russian translation

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:57:35 PM

So, do you plan to increase the website security or just lend your bandwith to absorb DDoS attack? After the token sale ended, what we can do with Gladius token? I hope not just for trading.
gladiusio

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:19:21 PM

So, do you plan to increase the website security or just lend your bandwith to absorb DDoS attack? After the token sale ended, what we can do with Gladius token? I hope not just for trading.
Dependent on funding, we will be adding features like Web Application Firewalls, custom page rules, Rate Limiting, and Auto-SSL which would provide more security than a website on its own. In addition to sites getting better security, they will also have improved load times as well. The best of both worlds!

The Gladius token will be the core of the ecosystem. Websites will use it to pay for CDN and DDoS protection services. And nodes will earn these tokens and be able to sell them back. So it's anything but a token for trading.
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:25:42 PM

Today I read about Jeremy Epstein getting fired from IOTA for being involved in too many other projects besides IOTA and here he is.  Cheesy

The project itself looks interesting.
gladiusio

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:00:41 AM

Today I read about Jeremy Epstein getting fired from IOTA for being involved in too many other projects besides IOTA and here he is.  Cheesy

The project itself looks interesting.

Thanks! Jeremy has been a great help so far, and we're excited to see what the future holds.  Smiley
Xalnar

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:47:46 AM

Hi all, I'm part of the Gladius team. We have just been featured in Inc magazine:
https://www.inc.com/joseph-steinberg/could-blockchain-technology-end-ddos-attacks.html

Excited to see the support and love we're getting from Reddit and Steemit. Thanks guys!
HanscoLeek

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:21:03 AM

My name is Hansco Leek. I have been involved in different ICO's, such as Dcorp and Nexus.Social. Gladius however, is by far one of the most exciting projects I've seen to date. Many people have wondered why there are not any great plans to fight DDos Attacks on the Blockchain...and they are right; This is an area that has yet to be brought to blockchain. On the other hand, it is not very easy to set this up in a way that would ensure instant success. We are confident that we have brought the perfect team together to do this. The combination of technical skilled individuals, marketeers, project managers, advisors and so on is an excellent combination to achieve this goal. Feel free to have a look at the team https://gladius.io/#team

Imagine the possibilities that Gladius will give you.  Renting your computer's spare network bandwidth and start earning tokens is just one aspect of it all. Companies are desperate to find a real effective and cheap solution DDoS Attack protection, which is one of the biggest challenges nowadays! Gladius is bringing the solution for companies, and the opportunity to allow people to earn money in a very easy way by renting out their bandwidth.

Feel free to ask any question you would like to know, our whole team is willing to answer them!

Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:27:20 AM

You will provide protection only blockchain based project or anyone from around can take your protection to make secure his business from being down through DDOS attack. How this blockchain will work make secure is there any special requirement to integrate other server into this?
gladiusio

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:53:43 PM

You will provide protection only blockchain based project or anyone from around can take your protection to make secure his business from being down through DDOS attack. How this blockchain will work make secure is there any special requirement to integrate other server into this?

To answer that: anyone can use a Gladius pool ton protect themselves, as a website owner implementing it would be no different than any other service. Blockchain is used as a payment as well as a decentralized marketplace of pools. Whenever any communication happens on the blockchain, it is encrypted so it is unreadable to anyone but the recipient.

To implement it as a pool there is nothing more than a few configuration steps and installing the software
cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:01:19 PM

the explanation is quite plausible. anyone can use the swimming pool Gladius tons to protect themselves.
I agree with you. I hope this will work with a secure and profitable future

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
tomboi

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:10:29 PM

To answer that: anyone can use a Gladius pool ton protect themselves, as a website owner implementing it would be no different than any other service. Blockchain is used as a payment as well as a decentralized marketplace of pools. Whenever any communication happens on the blockchain, it is encrypted so it is unreadable to anyone but the recipient.

To implement it as a pool there is nothing more than a few configuration steps and installing the software
Really nice, having our information protected from any thread is something that are anyone willing to have it.
HanscoLeek

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:43:42 PM

the explanation is quite plausible. anyone can use the swimming pool Gladius tons to protect themselves.
I agree with you. I hope this will work with a secure and profitable future

Thank you Cewekimut for your positive feedback we appreciate that much. We are very sure this will work and make a profitable future. Hope seeing you around here.
HanscoLeek

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:47:41 PM

Before I was involved in Gladius I didn't realise that the DDoS market was so huge. Cloudflare has a market cap over $3.2 billion, that's only one of the companies who fight DDoS attacks. They charges webpages huge fees for protection, by bringing this to the Blockchain it will reduce the fees a lot, everyday there are thousends of new webpages created, who all need protection. Gladius has so much potential and make fighting DDoS attacks very efficient by using the whole network.

Everything is written down in the Whitepaper https://gladius.io/pdf/gladius-whitepaper.pdf
MajikM

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:40:54 AM

For a long term investor, what would be the outlook of Gladius?
HanscoLeek

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:06:56 AM

For a long term investor, what would be the outlook of Gladius?

Hi MajikM, thank you for your interest in Gladius. For the longterm, Gladius could grow to be one of the major players in the prevention of DDoS Attacks worldwide. Gladius aims to be cheaper and better than the companies who exist right now. There already is a functioning prototype, which is nearly flawless in nature. Also, the market will increase day by day, and continuous user growth is forecasted, as there is already a strong working relationship with the community who will benefit from it.

I personally would hold my investment in Gladius for the long term as well. Please have a look at the website, and as always, we encourage your feedback!
ZODIAQ

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:15:48 AM

The project looks really interesting, but I have some legal questions - what is the country of origin and do you have any escrow agent?
HanscoLeek

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:56:30 AM

The project looks really interesting, but I have some legal questions - what is the country of origin and do you have any escrow agent?

Hi ZODIAQ, thank you for the positive feedback, we are based in the US. Do you mean an escrow agent for the miners and clients from Gladius, or the actual ICO and the funding process? If the question is clear I will forward it to our legal department.
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:06:49 AM

Big names are part of the team this showing the good signs about the future of this project. You have any plan to offer some kind of bounty campaign to support this project on different social media and get rewarded. I think this kind of marketing campaign will drive a lot of new investors into this project.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: