Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:32:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The HIDDEN GEM FOR 2018  (Read 12510 times)
viralz

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:55:43 PM

So many tokens and coins mentioned here..  Dunno which  to follow again Sad

Because people just name coins they own...

Look into BitBay and SHIFT: Products with ACTUAL usecases.

SHIFT can go x50 once their Phantom product is released. Look into it, it's revolutionary. The new internet!
BitBay is the new way of trading in the future. It competes with Amazon and eBay.

It is true,
There are so many coins.

I think any of its are very good coins,
But I can not take all of them Smiley
HAARP

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:00:28 PM

So many tokens and coins mentioned here..  Dunno which  to follow again Sad

Because people just name coins they own...

Look into BitBay and SHIFT: Products with ACTUAL usecases.

SHIFT can go x50 once their Phantom product is released. Look into it, it's revolutionary. The new internet!
BitBay is the new way of trading in the future. It competes with Amazon and eBay.

I like shift, but I don't like bitbay thing. I actually don't know what it is too. Anyway, the hidde gem for 2018 is LTC I think. Jihan wu and his friends may start a new pump wave in litecoin.
RippleSider

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:38:18 PM

Shift went from $1.5 over $2.5 today .. just recovered a little at $2.3

sorry for those who did not jump on the train the last days, but maybe today is the second best chance before the next step up-
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:04:36 PM

sorry for those who did not jump on the train the last days, but maybe today is the second best chance before the next step up-

Can someone please tell me what is driving the hype around this SHift project, I have not seen anything to warrant the recent hype and gain in the price of the tokens unless it is a pump group

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
RippleSider

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:33:43 PM

Can someone please tell me what is driving the hype around this SHift project, I have not seen anything to warrant the recent hype and gain in the price of the tokens unless it is a pump group
i am not sure either, but price was on a good way even without the pump so maybe some whales took notice. fact is, that shift has at least a great potential with some similar projects having already higher market caps, because they did a ico and shift came from the ground without any marketing. this will change soon
CrypticGambit

Activity: 280

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:34:56 PM

DigiPulse is a hidden gem. They will start their beta in the january of 2018. They had already ico and their coins are trading on etherdelta

22justin

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 10:17:50 PM

Shift going to 10$ soon. get in before moon!

Looking for the next 10x Small Cap for Q2 2018? $XBY (dApp Platform, New PoSign Algorithm), $SHIFT (dPoS Decentralized Web 3.0 on IFPS) & $BLOCK (Blockchain Agnostic DeX, atomic swaps)
Twitter: @Vancitycrypto
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 10:20:15 PM

Neufund.  I've been around cryptocountry for 4 years now and this is the most promising 'real life' project I've met so far.  Their whitepaper, team (all experienced, no funny accounts) and modest approach are flawless.  You can get your investment back if you'd like (in eth).  From the ICO-funds 0% goes to the team.  They try to connect startups (not just in the cryptocircle) with blockchain.

They have some big investors aboard but it's not mega-hyped.

These things combined is the perfect mix for an excellent investment.

See for yourselves:

https://neufund.org/
nonjusty

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:58:25 PM

Eltcoin...now is 70 sat,2018 january big things coming like Eltcards. 2018 going to the moon!
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:15:24 PM

For Salt, PAY, CVC, SC, MANA, ADA
lunafreya

Activity: 243

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:24:34 PM

I think waves, aventus and atlant will be great in 2018. I hope ı will be rich with these coins .
Criptomen@30

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:36:47 PM

There are coins with potencial. But you have to study the market because there are also bad coins
parepare

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:05:45 PM

Humaniq.

https://humaniq.com/

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/humaniq/

That's it..
Rowland Okoli

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:42:53 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 11:45:06 PM by Rowland Okoli

In my opinion  ;

1-Tezos
2-ICON
3-Boscoin
4-Neo
5-Chainlink

2018 will be their year.

You have nice picks but you forgot to put the best of all for 2018 and that will be Lisk. Lisk will be in top 5 coins on Coinmarketcap within a year.

Personally, your picks are great but there are more.

1. Cardano (Upcoming Asia Choice of crypto)
2. EOS (Super Hybrid of Ethereum erc 20 Token)
3. IOTA ( Machine2Machine)
4. Lisk (Mobile SDK and Platform)
5. Funfair (for gaming incentives)

The truth is that ETH and LTC are going to be huge for P2P Transactions.
But I see INC going places as it would disrupt traditional retail supply chains. 

srqrebel

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:19:41 PM

I'm betting huge on Spectrecoin (XSPEC).  Privacy coins are the wave of the future, and Spectrecoin has some of the most robust privacy and anonymity technology available.

There are only around 21 million in circulation, yet the price is still well under $1.  This is not likely to remain the case for long.

This is one coin which should easily reach $5-10 in 2018.  Even then, it will still be undervalued, imo.

You can find out more about this hidden gem here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
JW9494

Activity: 178
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:56:31 PM

Mysterious, Substratum
trainasauruswrecks

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:13:56 AM

I'm betting huge on Spectrecoin (XSPEC).  Privacy coins are the wave of the future, and Spectrecoin has some of the most robust privacy and anonymity technology available.

There are only around 21 million in circulation, yet the price is still well under $1.  This is not likely to remain the case for long.

This is one coin which should easily reach $5-10 in 2018.  Even then, it will still be undervalued, imo.

You can find out more about this hidden gem here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin

I'll shill for this undermarketed and REALLY under funded coin all day long.  It sucks that that base seems like a cult following because the tech is good but the ICO didn't really provide enough to get information about it out there.  So the community is making efforts to spread information about it are increasing.  Here's a good article that focuses on two points that we will probably see a jump in the coin this year.
https://globalcoinreport.com/heres-why-now-might-be-a-good-time-to-pick-up-some-spectrecoin-xpsec/

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              Native TOR+OBFS4 ● Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon! ● Ghost Protocol              
XSPEC SlackTwitter  ◆ FacebookWebsite
tuiputui

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:22:41 AM

Keep an eye on universa since January... it´s gonna be a big player
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:30:36 AM

I'll shill for this undermarketed and REALLY under funded coin all day long.  It sucks that that base seems like a cult following because the tech is good but the ICO didn't really provide enough to get information about it out there.  So the community is making efforts to spread information about it are increasing.  Here's a good article that focuses on two points that we will probably see a jump in the coin this year.
https://globalcoinreport.com/heres-why-now-might-be-a-good-time-to-pick-up-some-spectrecoin-xpsec/
Thanks for sharing that mate, its seems that this project gather attention and making some good feed, better to buy while its still cheap and wait
fr further development, many thing will happen to this coin and like what OP's title a hidden gem for us here.
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:55:51 AM

Keep your eyes on ethereum, you see what happen to the BTC fomo rally, I am sure it will happen to Ethereum in the near future, maybe during the first quarter of 2018. Ethereum is going to release a lot of news and update, the price is already at 500$. I am sure it will be at 1000$ soon maybe before end of the year

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: