Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:07:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Quantstamp - The First Decentralized Smart Contract Security Platform  (Read 43059 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
psiksenz

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:03:10 AM

Can't wait for Quanstamp product is developed, it is very interesting, I see Quanstamp in 5 years at 50$ or more, where you guys see quanstamp in 5 years?
There is going to be a lot of money coming into crypto next year, and a lot of speculation.  I wouldn't be surprised if we saw this price a lot sooner, especially after we have a working product.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:57:22 AM

I swear, I believe this project will do business and make sound. I would like to take a small amount that will not make you sad and not throw it to the corner. I think its end may be like a neo – maybe like a qtum. Nor do I invest or I commend to any project easily, after this time but it is quite different.
JHB3

Activity: 420

ELIXIR TOKEN

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:29:04 AM

great project. glad that I'm on board since ICO. Really excited about the first time uses of this protocol. What are you expecting from this token in the near future?
RonMank

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:49:48 PM

great project. glad that I'm on board since ICO. Really excited about the first time uses of this protocol. What are you expecting from this token in the near future?

0,30 Cent till March would be nice and is possible. Then a pump with the release to 1$. Would mean 10x from today in 4-5 Month. I could live with that:)
nguyen0806

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:17:10 PM

0,30 Cent till March would be nice and is possible. Then a pump with the release to 1$. Would mean 10x from today in 4-5 Month. I could live with that:)

you are dreamer
leonard852

Activity: 372

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:25:54 PM

market decide the price ,but Quantstamp project is real great project ,if not there will not more investor rush in this project.
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:04:35 PM

If I correctly understood the latest news, all the holders of the tokens QSP, will receive a reward for the audit that takes Quantstamp to his management?
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:40:29 PM

If I correctly understood the latest news, all the holders of the tokens QSP, will receive a reward for the audit that takes Quantstamp to his management?

Correct. When a client uses their auditing service, they will distribute an airdrop of the client's new token to QSP holders. That's what will drive the price up. Imagine getting one or more airdrop(s) a month from projects with serious backing...that what will happen here. Shitcoin ICOs will not have the budget to use this service, so you can guarantee that the clients will be serious players.

They are backed by the likes of LDJ Capital, that has worked on over 40 ICOs alone. If you don't think there's a market for this, do a little research. There have been several high-profile ICOs screwed up due to contract coding errors/security flaws.

Deposit some QSP into your Ethereum/Mist/MEW wallet and sit back and let the new tokens roll in. It's a no brainer.
naaktslak5

Activity: 492
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:47:47 AM

what will happen if Quantstamp do an audit but there are still bugs found afterwards..
livefreely

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:55:04 AM

Found this assessment of QSP on a Facebook group. It's a great read for those doubting QSP. Get in and HODL!

"What is Quantstamp?

• Decentralized network that uses validator nodes
to achieve consensus and verify transactions;
• Security library for Solidity;
• Application Programming Interface (“API”) for
Ethereum; and
• Adaptable, modular, platform-agnostic design.
In the future, Quantstamp aims to expand their
security library to support programming languages
other than Solidity, and Quantstamp’s API may be
implemented for other platforms.

Some key points:

- QSP is the first scalable security-audit protocol designed to find vulnerabilities in ethereum smart contracts.

-Qsp is a first of its kind coin and has no competition in the crypto world, potentially this could mean that quantstamp could emerge as the market leader for securing smart contracts.

-Users will be airdropped QSP in a proof of care system, depending on how long you've held QSP for and how much you hold you will be awarded free tokens, (Basicaslly HODL and get paid free dividends)

Key technical Members:

- Richard Ma, Founder and CEO of Quantstamp. As CEO of Quantstamp, Richard Ma has been actively participating in the cryptocurrency space. From giving out talks at blockchain conferences to attending
interviews with members in the community, he is able to establish an affable public persona. Under his leadership, Quantstamp has shown to be innovative in
the way they carry out their operations, with the introduction of the “Proof-of-Caring” concept, as well as an interesting “Proof-of-Hodl” concept in the pipeline.
He gives the impression of caring and looking out for the “little investor”, and is thus far the most charismatic leader we have seen in the cryptocurrency space.

- Steven Stewart, Co- Founder and Chief Technical Officer
Key Past Appointments:
• Computer Systems Analyst at
Department of National
Defence (DoD) (Canada)
• Co-founder and software
engineer of Many Trees, Inc.

Community:

- Quantstamp has garnered the support of over 18,000
members in its telegram channel till date, making it
one of the biggest and fastest growing communities
in the cryptocurrency space. Additionally, the
selection of pre-sale participants through their unique
Proof-of-Caring screening process has enabled many
prominent community leaders to become
stakeholders. This project has also established a
strong presence in the Internet, which primarily stems
from the powerful word of mouth of the vested
investors.

Conclusion:

I could go on about this coin all day but there is not enough hours in the day! I am super bullish about this coin and can easily see this coin being one of the top 10 crypto currencies. I think that the current market valuation of $100M USD is extremely undervalued and has a lot of room for growth and could easily see it at 2-3 USD By June 2018.

CURRENT PRICE $0.132/0.00001341 BTC
EXCHANGES: BINANCE, HUOBI"

thecoinhodler2017

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:20:09 AM

Correct. When a client uses their auditing service, they will distribute an airdrop of the client's new token to QSP holders. That's what will drive the price up. Imagine getting one or more airdrop(s) a month from projects with serious backing...that what will happen here. Shitcoin ICOs will not have the budget to use this service, so you can guarantee that the clients will be serious players.

They are backed by the likes of LDJ Capital, that has worked on over 40 ICOs alone. If you don't think there's a market for this, do a little research. There have been several high-profile ICOs screwed up due to contract coding errors/security flaws.

Deposit some QSP into your Ethereum/Mist/MEW wallet and sit back and let the new tokens roll in. It's a no brainer.

Where did you get this information from?  Richard Ma's youtube video stated that "we track all the contribution addresses" there will be a bonus. If the tokens are purchased on EtherDelta, I've found no indication that they will count for credit on the "proof of hodl program."
Is there a new announcement elsewhere?
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:37:40 PM

Is there any more information about this on the official website? I did not find this.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:02:55 PM

I am also entertaining the idea to liquidate all of my shit coins and buy a bag of QSP. Its dirt cheap right now. 
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:20:49 PM

In open source software, developers are often unrewarded for finding bugs. Recently, Emin Gün Sirer found two critical vulnerabilities in BitGo while on vacation, and wrote a friendly email to alert them. In a common experience among security developers, he received a thankless reply and later was actually snubbed by the BitGo CTO. The automated bounty reward payout of QSP tokens will allow skilled developers to submit bugs to the validator contracts and earn immediate rewards and public recognition without all the back-and-forth with companies.

That's actually a very good selling point. The relationship between the bug finder and the developer is usually based on trust. Because that trust is unreliable there's a risk bugs won't be found early because there's no incentive or worse, they'll be exploited.

Up to a certain level the proposed system solves that dilemma. It breaks down when the exploit generates more benefits than the bounty.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DroidR17A

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:14:20 PM

I am also entertaining the idea to liquidate all of my shit coins and buy a bag of QSP. Its dirt cheap right now. 

Liquidate the crap ones, but keep the good ones. But definitely...get as much as you can while it's cheap. QSP is massively undervalued, mainly because a lot of people are expecting instant gratification, or don't understand the business model.
2bfree

Activity: 686

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 02:45:37 AM

Liquidate the crap ones, but keep the good ones. But definitely...get as much as you can while it's cheap. QSP is massively undervalued, mainly because a lot of people are expecting instant gratification, or don't understand the business model.

How long will it take to get this up and running?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:05:53 PM

Followed the advice - got rid of some coins and bought a little Quantstamp on Binance, it's a pity that I did not manage to get into the first batch of hodlers as I did it already on December 2!
naaktslak5

Activity: 492

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:55:43 PM

are there actually many companies who wanna use Quantstamp?
cmyers27

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:29:57 PM

QSP = 1$ before Dec 31?
rlm41

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:57:13 AM

QSP = 1$ before Dec 31?

Would be nice hey  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: