Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:14:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Quantstamp - The First Decentralized Smart Contract Security Platform  (Read 43059 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
12SnaFFik12

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:28:26 AM

Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:09:44 PM

Can someone tell me when the Proof of Caring token distribution will take place?

I bought Quantst tokens long before the cut-off date on December 1 and registered for the Proof of Caring with a rating of 2.0, but I did not receive anything either.
lion2791

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:23:24 PM

I think the team is now working on an interesting update and in the near future we will see this news.
wuclx

Activity: 447
Merit: 153

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:08:31 PM
Merited by Veter2000 (1)

Can someone tell me when the Proof of Caring token distribution will take place?

I bought Quantst tokens long before the cut-off date on December 1 and registered for the Proof of Caring with a rating of 2.0, but I did not receive anything either.

Today an overview of the airdrop schedule has been posted on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Quantstamp/comments/7sdvh4/quantstamp_audit_partners_airdrop_schedule/
Signing up for the Ink Protocol airdrop is not possible anymore though.
Veter2000

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:28:47 PM

Today an overview of the airdrop schedule has been posted on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Quantstamp/comments/7sdvh4/quantstamp_audit_partners_airdrop_schedule/

Thank you for clarifying. Now the dates for the distribution of tokens are more understandable. On reddit they have more operative and complete information than on all other channels of communication with the community.
defecardo

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:25:12 PM

I have read the white paper but couldn't understand how the holders can profit with their tokens apart for the pure market speculation. Can anyone provide an answer?
Veter2000

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:40:14 PM

I have read the white paper but couldn't understand how the holders can profit with their tokens apart for the pure market speculation. Can anyone provide an answer?

In addition to the increase in the price of the token, the holders of the Quantstamp tokens will receive a part of the tokens received by the Quantstamp team for conducting the audit. Tokens will be distributed according to the Proof of Caring indicator determined individually for each holder.
RodneyGrillery

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:27:00 AM

Thank you for clarifying. Now the dates for the distribution of tokens are more understandable. On reddit they have more operative and complete information than on all other channels of communication with the community.

Another airdrop in which US token hodlers will not be able to participate.  This kinda thing is going to get real old real fast if it continues.  US investors that bought thinking they would get airdropped token rewards can't be happy right now  Angry.
wuclx

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:43:05 PM

Another airdrop in which US token hodlers will not be able to participate.  This kinda thing is going to get real old real fast if it continues.  US investors that bought thinking they would get airdropped token rewards can't be happy right now  Angry.

They need to stay compliant. Getting into legal trouble would be the worst thing, that could happen to the project.
We still don't know for sure how valuable the airdrops will be, so let's see if they're relevant at all, when INK/INSTAR airdrops arrive.
Kr2017

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:46:09 PM

This is why I love Quantsamp !

This is one of the few projects that, through love for security, will soon become a standard in the world of cryptocurrencies. Currently, we can observe growing interest in security from new ICO projects and if the rate at which Quantstamp acquires partners will continue, soon we can record a huge increase in HODL'ers of QSP token.

Here are the facts that speak for the size of Quantstamp project :

solves security problems for project based on Ethereum network - conclusion - each month more and more new ICO projects from Ethereum platform are being created - THIS IS HUGE !

Quantstamp has already made very big progress and he is still in the testing phase ( they are releasing mainnet in august ! )

at this moment, for HODL Quantstamp tokens you are rewarded with free airdrop of QSP token and tokens whom he has a partnership, and this is just a beggining !! - conclusion - several times a year you get airdrop of free tokens !!!! At the moment QSP, INK protocol and Insights Network ! But believe me, there will be more ICO projects willing to join ! THIS IS VERY HUGE !!

Quantstamp is burnign some amount of tokens after each audit !!!! THIS IS VERY HUGE !!!!

circulating supply is 617 314 171 QSP and it decreases after each audit ( burning tokens, tons of room to grow )

has a very strong and active team and the community is rapidly growing !

Quantstamp is currently on sale !!
RodneyGrillery

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:53:31 AM

Another airdrop in which US token hodlers will not be able to participate.  This kinda thing is going to get real old real fast if it continues.  US investors that bought thinking they would get airdropped token rewards can't be happy right now  Angry.

They need to stay compliant. Getting into legal trouble would be the worst thing, that could happen to the project.
We still don't know for sure how valuable the airdrops will be, so let's see if they're relevant at all, when INK/INSTAR airdrops arrive.

I mean I get that, and from a business standpoint I understand it...But I just find it ironic that USA was allowed to participate in the token sale but can't receive one of the huge selling points of the token (the airdrop).

I mean, they could come out with a third airdrop that finally allows American people, but if the 3rd airdrop doesn't allow US residents THEN its becoming a trend and that's not good.

1-3% of any token supply is relevant if you ask me.  Obviously the proof of caring algorithm will factor in, but if you think of the amount of airdrops gifting that percentage to QSP hodlers that really starts to add up.  Founder already said in future they will be auditing several ICOs per month once they get into the swing of things
hybrid_x

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:08:49 AM

Where is best to store QSP for these airdrops?   MEW?
wuclx

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:45:45 AM

Yeah, you have to withdraw them from the exchange. MEW is the most popular wallet for ETH-based tokens.
RodneyGrillery

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:10:11 AM

And just incase you didn't know, you're going to need to register below to get said airdrops:

https://caring.quantstamp.com/

You missed the deadline for the first airdrop, and the portal is down for a week, read more here:

https://medium.com/quantstamp/announcing-proof-of-caring-submission-deadline-4217a0eee8b1
Veter2000

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:07:55 AM

And just incase you didn't know, you're going to need to register below to get said airdrops:

https://caring.quantstamp.com/

You missed the deadline for the first airdrop, and the portal is down for a week, read more here:

https://medium.com/quantstamp/announcing-proof-of-caring-submission-deadline-4217a0eee8b1

Who will receive at least some coins for the airdrop from Quantstamp please write in this thread. It would be interesting to know your Proof-of-Caring index as well.
Kirilp

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:48:44 PM

Evan Henshaw-Plath, Member of Twitter’s Founding Team, Joins Quantstamp as VP of Engineering

Veteran technologist Evan Henshaw-Plath has officially joined Quantstamp as the Vice President of Engineering. Evan has already played an instrumental role in Quantstamp by hiring a seasoned team of engineers to help develop the Quantstamp protocol.

Evan has led successful product teams for over 20 years. Evan dropped out of college in 1997 to found his first start-up, MetaEvents. After selling MetaEvents he was instrumental in the creation and growth of indymedia.org. In 2004 he became the first employee and lead engineer of Odeo, the company that made Twitter. Evan also led engineering teams at Palm, Yahoo!, and Digital Garage and taught collaborative product design as a research affiliate at MIT’s co-design studio.

https://medium.com/quantstamp/evan-henshaw-plath-member-of-twitters-founding-team-joins-quantstamp-as-vp-of-engineering-2c000690762c
RodneyGrillery

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:19:36 AM

^^Damn, nice catch for Quantstamp.  With Facebook engineer Evan Cheng already in the fold as one of the strongest advisors, the direction of the dev team looks very strong going forward with this new addition.  Congrats QSP!
RonMank

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:39:07 AM

Defintely one of the promising coins in 2018. Great idead and a great team. im really looking forward.
swisstortue

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:06:41 PM

a very promising coin, they got a great team and the security is their main qualification
Ferdo

Activity: 323
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:14:59 PM

What is the utility of the token? I suppose projects will have to buy tokens from the market to do an audit or? What is the price to audit the project? Is it calculated in $ or amount of tokens i.e. lets say the price for an audit is 100$. So if a token is worth 100$ on the market projects will have to buy 1 token. If it is measured in tokens wouldn't high price of the token repell the projects i.e. you need to buy 1000 tokens for an audit so todays price would be ok, but if a token is worth 100$ then it would be to pricey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: