Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:31:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Quantstamp - The First Decentralized Smart Contract Security Platform  (Read 43045 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
RodneyGrillery

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:20:28 PM

To be honest, I did not really understand the new rules of Proof-of-caring Quantstamp. Usual investor who bought QSP tokens  in the hope of a price increase will receive tokens for airdrops received for audit or will only be received by people whose indexProof-of-caring  is calculated in accordance with the new rules? It seems to me that this is not very good for the overwhelming mass of investors.

They're pretty much looking for the kind of investor that views this as their favorite project.  Obviously there will be many investors that will feel too diversified to dump a ton of time into one project, but considering (and someone correct me if I'm wrong) how much you hodl and how long you've been hodling factor into the rewards equation, even those that don't participate a ton should have decent returns over time too I'm thinking.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wuclx

Activity: 447
Merit: 153

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:40:43 PM

They're pretty much looking for the kind of investor that views this as their favorite project.  Obviously there will be many investors that will feel too diversified to dump a ton of time into one project, but considering (and someone correct me if I'm wrong) how much you hodl and how long you've been hodling factor into the rewards equation, even those that don't participate a ton should have decent returns over time too I'm thinking.

I think it's good to bring more attention to the technical aspects in PoC contributions to raise the credibility of the QSP trademark.
Too much mindless shilling isn't good for this product.
InveCtOr

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:03:16 PM

This project looks very serious.  Can you tell me please?  On which exchanges will the token be tradable?   Thank.
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:16:37 PM

To be honest, I did not really understand the new rules of Proof-of-caring Quantstamp. Usual investor who bought QSP tokens  in the hope of a price increase will receive tokens for airdrops received for audit or will only be received by people whose indexProof-of-caring  is calculated in accordance with the new rules? It seems to me that this is not very good for the overwhelming mass of investors.

In the current index of Proof-of-caring Quantstamp is so. The coin holder is rewarded for a long time. However, in the new rules of POC I did not see this.

I think it's good to bring more attention to the technical aspects in PoC contributions to raise the credibility of the QSP trademark.

I completely agree with your point of view.
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:41:45 PM

Quantstamp Early Test Network Overview

Quantstamp Testnet Overview - Functional V0.0.1 (early test version)

Please understand this is a early testnet, running an QSP version of geth, linked to the Ropsten Ethereum testnet. We will be improving the design on a number of dimensions in the coming sprints.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0osgoTcyf4&sns=tw

The team did an excellent job. Now I have no doubt that the project will be implemented properly. You are great.
RodneyGrillery

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:31:16 PM

In the current index of Proof-of-caring Quantstamp is so. The coin holder is rewarded for a long time. However, in the new rules of POC I did not see this.

I completely agree with your point of view.

They may not have overtly stated it, but I'd be shocked if how long you've hodl wasn't factored in.  Richard Ma has said numerous times that he doesn't really like traders of the coin, he likes hodlers.  The original program was called proof-of-hodl, and I'm pretty sure they only changed the name to proof-of-caring because the former comes off as a security and I believe they got legal advice to change the verbiage in the incentive program.

Some things they can't overtly say, and there was also a statement from the team that they won't show the algorithm that they use to calculate the airdrop rewards in it's entirety.  When the airdrops start rolling in I think people will be able to get a decent idea of what counts and what doesn't.
wuclx

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:01:25 PM

They may not have overtly stated it, but I'd be shocked if how long you've hodl wasn't factored in.  Richard Ma has said numerous times that he doesn't really like traders of the coin, he likes hodlers.  The original program was called proof-of-hodl, and I'm pretty sure they only changed the name to proof-of-caring because the former comes off as a security and I believe they got legal advice to change the verbiage in the incentive program.

Some things they can't overtly say, and there was also a statement from the team that they won't show the algorithm that they use to calculate the airdrop rewards in it's entirety.  When the airdrops start rolling in I think people will be able to get a decent idea of what counts and what doesn't.

Hodling duration is a part of the equation, that's for sure, but the specifics aren't clear.
The last thing I heard on telegram was, that PoC contribution score and hodl score will be multiplicative.

Wild guesses here but it could be something like
Personal_Score = Hodl_Score * (C + PoC_Score)
and
Payout = Total_Airdropped_Tokens * Personal_Score / Total_Sum_of_Scores

Hopefully C is big enough, that hodling alone isn't near-zero for the case that there was no PoC contribution, i.e. PoC_Score == 0.
Veter2000

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:24:41 PM

They may not have overtly stated it, but I'd be shocked if how long you've hodl wasn't factored in.  Richard Ma has said numerous times that he doesn't really like traders of the coin, he likes hodlers.  The original program was called proof-of-hodl, and I'm pretty sure they only changed the name to proof-of-caring because the former comes off as a security and I believe they got legal advice to change the verbiage in the incentive program.

Some things they can't overtly say, and there was also a statement from the team that they won't show the algorithm that they use to calculate the airdrop rewards in it's entirety.  When the airdrops start rolling in I think people will be able to get a decent idea of what counts and what doesn't.

Hodling duration is a part of the equation, that's for sure, but the specifics aren't clear.
The last thing I heard on telegram was, that PoC contribution score and hodl score will be multiplicative.

and

Hopefully C is big enough, that hodling alone isn't near-zero for the case that there was no PoC contribution, i.e. PoC_Score == 0.

It would be good for the Quantstamp team to quantify its position on the importance of the HODL for the Proof-of-Caring Index. If not in the form of figures, then at least it's just that this indicator has remained important for them to appease the coin holders.
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:34:16 PM

It's unfortunate than none of the planned airdrops are being distributed to US residents. I understand the concerns of whether the tokens can be classed as a security, but doesn't' the fact that they are airdroped bypass that classification? Unless they're seen as a QSP dividend, in which case any airdrops to US residents would be classed as illegal/a security. Can anyone help clarify the grey areas here?
Voice

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:14:19 PM

Is there any telegram channel or group to chat about this coin?
I can't understand this continuous falling.
I'd like to get more information, or useful links, about QSP airdrops as well, I've got around 10k in MEW, and I don't know if I can or cannot get bennefits from airdrops, or how to get them...
Any list?
aleksand
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:48:07 PM

Where can I find more information about proof of care and quantstamp airdrop programs? I am interested
wuclx

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:02:06 PM

Is there any telegram channel or group to chat about this coin?
I can't understand this continuous falling.
I'd like to get more information, or useful links, about QSP airdrops as well, I've got around 10k in MEW, and I don't know if I can or cannot get bennefits from airdrops, or how to get them...
Any list?

Sure, just check out the sidebar in the Quantstamp reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Quantstamp/
There you also find a link to the official telegram channel: https://www.t.me/quantstamp
wuclx

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:06:59 PM

Where can I find more information about proof of care and quantstamp airdrop programs? I am interested

The latest announcement regarding Proof of Care is this medium post: https://medium.com/quantstamp/new-proof-of-caring-submission-criteria-and-guide-9c551af9d748
bertak

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:08:05 PM

Team Quantstamp continually surprises me. They confidently maintain the price of Qsp at a high level. I am the holder of the token, and today received aidrop instar.

RodneyGrillery

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:01:30 PM

and

It would be good for the Quantstamp team to quantify its position on the importance of the HODL for the Proof-of-Caring Index. If not in the form of figures, then at least it's just that this indicator has remained important for them to appease the coin holders.

And just to add on, even in the POC portal it mentions that how long you have held is a factor in the airdrop distribution, so it's def included.
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:04:13 PM

and

And just to add on, even in the POC portal it mentions that how long you have held is a factor in the airdrop distribution, so it's def included.

I think the algorithm will be revised over time, because at the moment we see that the percentage of distribution does not depend on the number of coins held and the degree of involvement POC! The first distribution in fact does not mean that the next will be better or worse than the current one!
Kr2017

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:48:53 AM

Is here anyone who didn't recieve his airdrop yet ?
guy9

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:40:37 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 07:12:05 PM by guy9

Hello,

Hoping someone has some info about this.I bough quantstamp tokens about 2 months ago. I held them on an exchange and have recently transferred to a wallet. Will it show that I have held the tokens since buying or will the transfer to my wallet be the starting point of my hodl in terms of proof of caring?

Veter2000

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:38:13 PM

I am also very interested in this issue. I've been keeping tokens since November and have not received anything yet. By the way, they re-opened the registration for Proof of Caring Quantstamp https://caring.quantstamp.com/
Kr2017

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:43:35 PM

I am also very interested in this issue. I've been keeping tokens since November and have not received anything yet. By the way, they re-opened the registration for Proof of Caring Quantstamp https://caring.quantstamp.com/

Alright, but did You registrate on Proof of Care ? You should have HODL score. There should be info about how many tokens You will recieve.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: