Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:30:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Quantstamp - The First Decentralized Smart Contract Security Platform  (Read 43059 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:57:30 PM

Is here anyone who didn't recieve his airdrop yet ?

Tokens will be issued not earlier than 2 weeks, so no one has received them yet! In the meantime, Quantstamp conducted an audit of Hexel! So the holders will again receive tokens as a thank you!
Dellzor

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:18:23 AM

I have just joined family of Quantstamp and is very glad to it. Quantstamp to care for the investors. It is the project with big future.
RodneyGrillery

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:26:47 PM

They may not have overtly stated it, but I'd be shocked if how long you've hodl wasn't factored in.  Richard Ma has said numerous times that he doesn't really like traders of the coin, he likes hodlers.  The original program was called proof-of-hodl, and I'm pretty sure they only changed the name to proof-of-caring because the former comes off as a security and I believe they got legal advice to change the verbiage in the incentive program.

Some things they can't overtly say, and there was also a statement from the team that they won't show the algorithm that they use to calculate the airdrop rewards in it's entirety.  When the airdrops start rolling in I think people will be able to get a decent idea of what counts and what doesn't.

Hodling duration is a part of the equation, that's for sure, but the specifics aren't clear.
The last thing I heard on telegram was, that PoC contribution score and hodl score will be multiplicative.

Wild guesses here but it could be something like
Personal_Score = Hodl_Score * (C + PoC_Score)
and
Payout = Total_Airdropped_Tokens * Personal_Score / Total_Sum_of_Scores

Hopefully C is big enough, that hodling alone isn't near-zero for the case that there was no PoC contribution, i.e. PoC_Score == 0.

It would be good for the Quantstamp team to quantify its position on the importance of the HODL for the Proof-of-Caring Index. If not in the form of figures, then at least it's just that this indicator has remained important for them to appease the coin holders.

And just to add on, even in the POC portal it mentions that how long you have held is a factor in the airdrop distribution, so it's def included.

I think the algorithm will be revised over time, because at the moment we see that the percentage of distribution does not depend on the number of coins held and the degree of involvement POC! The first distribution in fact does not mean that the next will be better or worse than the current one!

For the record, what are you seeing to corroborate that statement?  Are you basing this off of what you personally received, or has there been some analytical post somewhere that evaluates the amounts received by different airdrop participants? 

I mean I'd be shocked if the amount didn't matter; that sounds kind of crazy because that would really dampen the value of QSP...
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:58:59 PM

Good news for QSP token holders. Today I received tokens Ink Protocol (XNK) on the airdrop Quantstamp. Check your wallets.
AlfaStar95

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:36:21 AM

I checked and i didn't receive nothing.
You got all the xnk tokens under the Upcoming Airdrops section? , or those will be airdroped in multiple airdrops for a longer period of time...
RodneyGrillery

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:34:20 AM

I checked and i didn't receive nothing.
You got all the xnk tokens under the Upcoming Airdrops section? , or those will be airdroped in multiple airdrops for a longer period of time...

I just confirmed that I received.  Did you meet the initial registration lock-in date for proof of caring portal back in December of last year?
AlfaStar95

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:23:02 AM

I registered on 12 december, so after 1 december, but i see that i have "upcoming airdrops" on my POC portal.
bertak

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:58:02 AM

Hey. When will the holders Qsp receive instar tokens? I heard that the instar tokens will be blocked for a few months.

Vyachel

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

SEMUX

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:17:46 AM

Hey. When will the holders Qsp receive instar tokens? I heard that the instar tokens will be blocked for a few months.
The instar team says there's a bear market now. So they want to block aidrop token  for 1-2 months. But the official news has not yet happened.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Veter2000

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:23:25 AM

Tell me, who added the new proof Proof-of-charing to the portal Quantstamp : in what format of the files are there evidence taken? I wanted to add a photo to JPEG \ PNG - files are not attached for some reason.
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:59:26 AM

The instar team says there's a bear market now. So they want to block aidrop token  for 1-2 months. But the official news has not yet happened.
What's that instar tokens an aidrop to Qsp holders? it is necessary in the current situation to hold and wait for the right moment when alts were recovering because that airdrop will only be useless if it will happen this time.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
RodneyGrillery

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:19:16 PM

I registered on 12 december, so after 1 december, but i see that i have "upcoming airdrops" on my POC portal.

Is there an amount displayed next to the upcoming airdrops you have (there should be an amount)?  Regardless if you weren't locked in by Dec first and the upcoming airdrops shown are INSTAR and INK then I wouldn't pay too much mind to it.  They probably just coded to display upcoming airdrops regardless, and the values are unique per account will be the airdrop amounts shown.

If you happen to have specific airdrop amounts shown,  you can try your luck to see what you can do. I don't see how you would go about getting it though, as soon as you try to escalate the issue it's going to be clear as day if the QSP wasn't in your wallet by the Dec 1st.
AlfaStar95

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:29:20 PM

Is there an amount displayed next to the upcoming airdrops you have (there should be an amount)?  Regardless if you weren't locked in by Dec first and the upcoming airdrops shown are INSTAR and INK then I wouldn't pay too much mind to it.  They probably just coded to display upcoming airdrops regardless, and the values are unique per account will be the airdrop amounts shown.

If you happen to have specific airdrop amounts shown,  you can try your luck to see what you can do. I don't see how you would go about getting it though, as soon as you try to escalate the issue it's going to be clear as day if the QSP wasn't in your wallet by the Dec 1st.
Yes, i have a specific amount of INSTAR and XNK displayed.
If i registered after 1 december i could receive the second and third airdrop of INSTAR and XNK? ( i know that they aren't airdroped all at once)
RodneyGrillery

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:25:52 PM

If i registered after 1 december i could receive the second and third airdrop of INSTAR and XNK? ( i know that they aren't airdroped all at once)

That's a gooood question, I'm not sure.  Question though, did you have your QSP in non-exchange Ethereum based wallet prior to December 1st and then you registered for POC thereafter?  Because if that's the case (don't quote me on this) I'm pretty sure you should be eligible.  I believe the actual POC registration deadline for first initial airdrops was February 4th. 
AlfaStar95

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:11:47 PM

That's a gooood question, I'm not sure.  Question though, did you have your QSP in non-exchange Ethereum based wallet prior to December 1st and then you registered for POC thereafter?  Because if that's the case (don't quote me on this) I'm pretty sure you should be eligible.  I believe the actual POC registration deadline for first initial airdrops was February 4th. 

I bought QSP on 12 december and i transfered them to MEW at 12 december.
Is anyone here who didn't receive QSP and was registered before 1 december?
I hope i will receive something from XNK or INSTAR...

* Anything new about new coin airdrops?
SillyGirl

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:00:44 PM

Great that Quantstamp have an increase of +16%! Check out for yourself: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/quantstamp
wolfofbittrex

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:35:12 PM

Quantstamp is on CoinGenome now https://coingenome.com/coin/qsp I've been trying to chart ATH by the 6-month graph. Anyone have thoughts on 1M to 6M chart?

Veter2000

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:51:15 AM

Quantstamp is on CoinGenome now https://coingenome.com/coin/qsp I've been trying to chart ATH by the 6-month graph. Anyone have thoughts on 1M to 6M chart?

On Coinmarketchap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/quantstamp/ it is much more convenient to look at the price change chart for Quantstamp and immediately evaluate the changes relative to the benchmark-bitcoin.
mickaelsilver10

Activity: 1288
Merit: 283

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:52:00 AM

Is it still possible to register for proof of caring to get futurs airdrops ?
Or maybe it's too late for me ?

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
jamesrod10

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:19:52 PM

how long has the team been working on this project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: