Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:14:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Quantstamp - The First Decentralized Smart Contract Security Platform  (Read 43059 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
player01

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:06:42 PM

Where can i find all list of past airdrops for quantstamp caring?

I wasn't registered, what have i missed?
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:29:33 PM

Price QSP once again plummeted to 1.4x ETH. Hopefully the team will soon take a step for the pump of its project.

Cheesy, they aren't going to do anything specifically just to pump the price, and the price action isn't a result what the team isn't doing, it's just following the overarching downward btc spiral.

Bear market negatively affected many tokens, but QSP very much lost in price! I think that this is due to the fact that the distribution of the airdrop was dishonest and the holders lost interest in keeping many tokens!
RodneyGrillery

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:34:24 AM

Price QSP once again plummeted to 1.4x ETH. Hopefully the team will soon take a step for the pump of its project.

Cheesy, they aren't going to do anything specifically just to pump the price, and the price action isn't a result what the team isn't doing, it's just following the overarching downward btc spiral.

Bear market negatively affected many tokens, but QSP very much lost in price! I think that this is due to the fact that the distribution of the airdrop was dishonest and the holders lost interest in keeping many tokens!

QSP def isn't doing the worst in the bear market, but what did you feel was dishonest about the airdrop distribution?  It was fine to me...
aleksand
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:50:47 AM

QSP def isn't doing the worst in the bear market, but what did you feel was dishonest about the airdrop distribution?  It was fine to me...

What was so different from for QSP for the airdrop? From what I understand they did a unique caring campaign to incentivize the community... seems innovative to me Smiley
greenco

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:47:56 PM

Unfortunately, I missed this route Sad When I wanted to register, the portal did not work, but I keep holding the tokens and hope to receive additional coins in the future
RodneyGrillery

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:06:50 AM

What was so different from for QSP for the airdrop? From what I understand they did a unique caring campaign to incentivize the community... seems innovative to me Smiley

The rules/requests of what content should look like have changed just a bit since last year, you should check this out to see how it currently works:

https://medium.com/quantstamp/new-proof-of-caring-submission-criteria-and-guide-9c551af9d748
zihadhayder

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:32:37 PM

it's big project i bought 1000 when it was 2 $ but i want to buy more.
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:58:41 PM

We need to wait.Just forget about crypto and in few months when you look back you will be happy.Nothing can happen overnight.Wait for atleast one year for big progress to be achieved
SLT

Activity: 200
Merit: 4

Transparent decentralized exchange with debit card

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 11:13:31 AM

This is a great project with a bright future ahead of it. what do you think what would be realistic price per token at the moment. I think it is over price a little bit because we are still in bearish market, this is just a bull trap, I assume.

Telegram (https://t.me/sltofficialgroup) l Website (https://sltpos.com/referral/slt)
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:58:37 AM

How on the site Quantstamp can see the list of upcoming airdrops and see own index of the Proof of Caring acting at the moment? I registered, but when I go to the POC portal there is no such data.
alenaselya

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:02:48 PM

In a sentence it’s a decentralised automated upgradeable security auditing platform for smart contracts with a token-based verification and bounty platform.
rodmanqs

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:51:31 AM

Quantstamp is the first scalable security-audit protocol designed to find vulnerabilities in Ethereum smart contracts. rueBit's Jason Teutsch & Ethereum's Vitalik Buterin's Interactive Coin Offering system has been successfully audited by QSP.
Partnership with Omise Go to boost security.
SLT

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 11:55:31 AM

Quantstamp is the first scalable security-audit protocol designed to find vulnerabilities in Ethereum smart contracts. rueBit's Jason Teutsch & Ethereum's Vitalik Buterin's Interactive Coin Offering system has been successfully audited by QSP.
Partnership with Omise Go to boost security.

wooow great FA, definitively keeping for a long term.

Telegram (https://t.me/sltofficialgroup) l Website (https://sltpos.com/referral/slt)
aleksand
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:53:04 AM

How on the site Quantstamp can see the list of upcoming airdrops and see own index of the Proof of Caring acting at the moment? I registered, but when I go to the POC portal there is no such data.

Yes I wonnder about this too, I have registered on the POC and do not see the form for airdrop. Maybe I was mistaken about the process?
jackmuu

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:55:20 PM

Check out Quantstamp video explanation & review by Cryptolite:

https://bestcrypto.tv/768/what-is-quantstamp-qsp-review-explanation/
Vermalen

Activity: 546
Merit: 128

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:13:15 PM

Quantstamp Joins Ethereum Community Fund - https://medium.com/quantstamp/quantstamp-joins-ethereum-community-fund-49a04d5cdff6
SLT

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 08:03:45 AM

It is nice to see that some tokens have good project behind them Cheesy

sabbirkaundia

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:12:23 PM

I had the same idea several years ago, but it seemed to difficult to me back in the days. I am really glad someone decided to make a prediction market, as you call it.
Following
Good luck.
Vermalen

Activity: 546
Merit: 128

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:40:33 AM

Quantstamp have audited over 100 ERC20 tokens listed on the world’s leading digital currency exchange, binance, and validated that none are vulnerable to the recent batchOverflow and proxyOverflow vulnerabilities

https://medium.com/quantstamp/quantstamps-successful-security-audit-of-binance-s-erc20-tokens-c4577a31d8a6

Smart contract security firm Quantstamp recently assisted Binance to audit its listed ERC20 tokens to make sure they are not affected by the recent batchOverflow and proxyOverflow 0-day vulnerabilities.

As the world’s leading cryptocurrency exchange, Binance facilitates trading of digital currencies with trading volume of several billion — funds that could have been targeted if impacted by these vulnerabilities. We applaud the Binance team, whose proactive response and high standards for security helped to mitigate the risk of harm to their several million users. Quantstamp shares Binance’s safety first philosophy throughout this process, and we value their immeasurable dedication to the security of their customers.

Quantstamp’s automatic and manual audits allowed us to swiftly audit and secure all presently-listed ERC20 tokens on Binance. We have determined that they are unaffected by the recently-identified vulnerabilities.

Quantstamp commends the immense diligence Binance has shown through this process and we value their immeasurable dedication to the security of their customers.

“Quantstamp shares Binance’s safety-first philosophy in protecting their customers and supports the exchange’s ambitions to create the gold standard in security for the mass adoption of digital currencies. In light of the recent vulnerabilities, we are proud to have assisted Binance in its mission to help protect their token holders and the wider Ethereum community”

— Richard Ma, CEO, Quantstamp
Vitamin_52

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:10:49 AM

Check out  new catch up update from our CEO, Richard Ma, detailing some of our exciting developments post Y Combinator!

https://medium.com/quantstamp/catching-up-with-quantstamp-ce707c58b700
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: