Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:19:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Quantstamp - The First Decentralized Smart Contract Security Platform  (Read 43059 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:52:25 PM

It's because it was mentioned in Palm Beach Newsletter... nothing more.

I think it's not just a pump and a dump. This project will show its price. Now it is very cheap. It's time to buy

The price of the token confidently holds above the purchase price on the ICO and there is a good growth potential this year if major partnerships are announced!
They haven't reach yet its maximum gains because of bitcoins drop. If we talk about future potential QSP is one of the altcoin that is been ignored while in my own mind and analysis there is already a big group of whales who is buying every dip and taking advantage on its fluctuations while there is not yet big news to announce.

Perhaps the price drop was also influenced by the fact that the first airdrop was not fair in relation to the large holders of the tokens and all received in equal measure! But, as I saw the last time all received according to the number of tokens that are stored in the wallet and this can positively affect the price in the future!
fishervwb

Activity: 445
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:18:24 PM

Quantstamp Contributes to Ecosystem Fairness and Transparency by Auditing the IICO

Quantstamp is proud to announce that we have conducted an audit of the Interactive Initial Coin Offering (IICO) smart contract implementation by Modular Inc.

The IICO is a way to conduct token sales designed to improve fairness for contributors, and was detailed in a white paper written by Jason Teutsch and Vitalik Buterin, Truebit and Modular Inc. Modular Inc.’s implementation is meant to serve as a template for projects wishing to conduct a fairer, more transparent token sale using the IICO model.
https://medium.com/quantstamp/quantstamp-is-proud-to-announce-that-we-have-conducted-an-audit-of-the-interactive-initial-coin-deaba0f48854
Cymatoxa

Activity: 378
Merit: 121

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:07:58 PM

It's because it was mentioned in Palm Beach Newsletter... nothing more.

I think it's not just a pump and a dump. This project will show its price. Now it is very cheap. It's time to buy

The price of the token confidently holds above the purchase price on the ICO and there is a good growth potential this year if major partnerships are announced!

Hello friend. Please remind me what the price was for the ICO? I just bought a full bag for the price of 2500 Satoshi. And here I think cheap if I bought it?

AlfaStar95

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:16:47 PM

When we will get the airdrop for the "many" audited coins?
I don't know, but everything seems to stale down.
40 % of my portfolio is in QSP. I have them since December and i kept addince till March, but now i feel like i made a mistake.

I thought i will get dividends every month but in 6 months i only received like 15$ in XNK. That's like nothing.
tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:48:11 PM

40 % of my portfolio is in QSP. I have them since December and i kept addince till March, but now i feel like i made a mistake.

I thought i will get dividends every month but in 6 months i only received like 15$ in XNK. That's like nothing.

And how do you get dividends please tell me. Where should I store my QSP tokens to receive dividends?

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
AlfaStar95

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:28:12 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2018, 03:17:47 PM by AlfaStar95

And how do you get dividends please tell me. Where should I store my QSP tokens to receive dividends?

I keep them in my ether wallet. + you should register on proof of care from the quantstamp website.

* I recently heard that Proof of care was canceled.
So i kept these coins 6 months for airdrops and i only got 15 $ worth of them.

Lesson learned. Don't keep 40 % of your portfolio in one coin.
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:24:56 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2018, 07:25:07 PM by Veter2000

I bought QSPtokens and also received only 1 airdrop for this time - XNK tokens. To get the second airdrop, it was necessary to install the application on the phone and go through the full procedure of the KYC with the submission of scans of paper documents, which I considered redundant.
AlfaStar95

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:13:15 PM

I bought QSPtokens and also received only 1 airdrop for this time - XNK tokens. To get the second airdrop, it was necessary to install the application on the phone and go through the full procedure of the CIC with the submission of scans of paper documents, which I considered redundant.

Now we will get nothing.
I got in the QSP for that reason, now i don't think it will worth it to have 40 % of my portfolio in it, but i will not give up on it completely.
cointopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:18:29 AM

Hello Quantstamp believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Quantstamp at: https://cointopper.com/coin/quantstamp

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:51:53 AM

Good coin,  I see long-term value because for an ecosystem to grow it needs good tools. QSP is one of them. But the U-turn on caring is making me question my investment Smiley. I feel that was the growth engine behind the coin. Anyways #HODL folks.
bitcoinentchen

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:07:53 AM

Whats the Progress of those validator nodes?
jackmuu

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:23:23 AM

Quantstamp got featured as #1 cryptocurrency solving blockchain and smart contract security issues:

https://bestcrypto.tv/1912/top-3-blockchain-security-cryptocurrencies/
aleksand
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:14:50 AM

Good coin,  I see long-term value because for an ecosystem to grow it needs good tools. QSP is one of them. But the U-turn on caring is making me question my investment Smiley. I feel that was the growth engine behind the coin. Anyways #HODL folks.

Yeah I have some trust in the founder as he is young but looks smart and cunning so im sure QSP will survive any market conditions)))
aleksand
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:19:34 AM

Quantstamp got featured as #1 cryptocurrency solving blockchain and smart contract security issues:

https://bestcrypto.tv/1912/top-3-blockchain-security-cryptocurrencies/

Thats great but what is this site? Not sure where this #1 is coming from. But still - I think that QSP will be one of the few projects out there that have a actual use case.
blocboi650

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:04:47 PM

Check out this recent update from Quantstamp CTO Steven Stewart that sheds a bit more light on the company: https://medium.com/quantstamp/quantstamp-innovation-from-y-combinator-to-beyond-f8a72de35cfe.
cryptogeek64

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:20:20 PM

Have you guys seen Quantstamp's new Medium article? https://medium.com/quantstamp/quantstamp-innovation-from-y-combinator-to-beyond-f8a72de35cfe
cryptogeek64

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:42:50 PM

have you guys seen Quantstamp's new article on Medium? https://medium.com/quantstamp/quantstamp-innovation-from-y-combinator-to-beyond-f8a72de35cfe
quadrifoglio

Activity: 68
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:44:25 PM

Hello guys.

I write this on TELEGRAM CHAT:

"@crypto_hft , if your team is not legit now, I hope this team change the bad direction. Just copy how Hive Project is doing a great job, working for ICO investers and of course any type of holders and supporters. You have time to change the bad work, please, do it. Dont forget about us."

Richard, the DEV, deleted my message.

I write again, talking about why this type of censured, and they banned me.

Guys, I'm holder of 50K but now I'm dumping it.

QUANTSTAMP IS A SCAM.

quadrifoglio

Activity: 68
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:53:56 PM

SCAM ALERT.

RUN AWAY, FAST AS YOU CAN.

https://www.coindesk.com/quantstamp-fire-buyers-say-faith-shaken-65-million-token/

DEVS ARE DOING BAD THINGS WITH OUR MONEY.

YOU CANNOT TALK ANYTHING ON TG BECAUSE DEVS BANNED FAST.

Cool-Isge

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:20:15 PM

I am review in white paper on your business, It is really good.  Good luck fellows!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: