Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:18:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Vs Ethereum  (Read 3634 times)
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:31:40 AM

Most promising for me for now and for a long time is still bitcoins,Why? it is because have you ever seen ethereum go high as crazy as bitcoin was?And bitcoins for now has more followers compared to ethereum which makes it more likely to be pumped and overwhelm  the market and dominate all cryptocurrency under him

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chuksprix

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:40:07 AM

very difficult question.I have both bitcoin and Ethereum and I am really satisfied with this situation.this is the most profitable option now
Yes, I am just like you. These are two coin of good quality and suitable for long-term holdings because of the reputation and support from the large community. If bitcoin is always at the top of the market, ETH represents the power and the most important in the world of altcoin with the potential and advanced technology.

Neo would beat Eth
sulec70

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:51:29 AM

If you compare the two main cryptocurrency, namely Bitcoin and Ethereum, which one has the most promising future?
In terms of evolution, Bitcoin reached a maximum of roughly 4800$, whereas Ethereum reached roughly 394$: in other words, it is a potential increase of 33 % for Ethereum, but only 24% for Bitcoin.
Looking at the price fluctuation of these two coins since introduced untill now, I come to my personal conclusion that Bitcoin is still number one and the most profitable.It is also the most popular among other coins. Bitcoin price move directly also can affect eth price movement. That means Bitcoin is still dominant than ethereum.
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:54:18 AM

if I choose what two of me will buy bitcoin my purchase because people know it better even if the price drops that's a nice signal to buy bitcoin for sure profit on ethereum because he's also a future but I prefer bitcoin to buy because it is more sure that it has a future
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:56:06 AM

if I choose what two of me will buy bitcoin my purchase because people know it better even if the price drops that's a nice signal to buy bitcoin for sure profit on ethereum because he's also a future but I prefer bitcoin to buy because it is more sure that it has a future

well, when you pay attention in detail, bitcoin and eth will look very different. but, when you know it, the bitcoin and eth will look the same. bitcoin, and eth have their own advantages and disadvantages. but, in terms of investment, both provide the same potential.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Oggy Pogi

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:58:49 AM

If you compare the two main cryptocurrency, namely Bitcoin and Ethereum, which one has the most promising future?
In terms of evolution, Bitcoin reached a maximum of roughly 4800$, whereas Ethereum reached roughly 394$: in other words, it is a potential increase of 33 % for Ethereum, but only 24% for Bitcoin.
Actually it depends on the people on how he will see between those two on which currency will he have a better future because we cryptocurrency consumers as well as users do have our own perceptions on how these two cryptocurrencies suit our standard on which currency will be better for us. If I will be into the biased, I will surely tell that Bitcoin will be much more profitable than Ethereum on the other hand because I am a Bitcoin user on my own. But if I will seek more information, I can see that Ethereum is making a real big step on increasing its price in the virtual market that is why many people do allegedly scenarios and talks that Ethereum was always compared to Bitcoin.

bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 11:23:40 AM

They are both have a promising future. I say these because as you can see they have different advantages and disadvantages that can help in every people. And it is still on the people who will manage it. It ia based on their expertised or where the people are inclined in, it ia in bitcoin or ethereum. But the both of it can really help for the future of everyone.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 11:30:48 AM

They are both have a promising future. I say these because as you can see they have different advantages and disadvantages that can help in every people. And it is still on the people who will manage it. It ia based on their expertised or where the people are inclined in, it ia in bitcoin or ethereum. But the both of it can really help for the future of everyone.
Of course , Both tokens is included on top 10 crypto tokens , actually bitcoin is the first one and ethereum is on the second spot but why do you need to compare them if both has a different purposes? If you are on profit both tokens are profitable depending on how you manage it to grow.
hardikudeshi

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:31:22 AM

Both of them are pioneers in crypto world and have first mover advantage. They also cater to different use-cases. I predict that Bitcoin will be the first mainstream currency but Ethereum will not be far behind once dApps take off.
gusnulyadi

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:54:41 PM

Bitcoin Vs Ethereum, the most promising is that it has the strongest community and reliable users, I think fulfilling this bitcoin criterion still leads because people in the market trust bitcoin over other cryptcocurrency and they invest in it without fear of losing. To make ethereum more valuable and promise big changes will require users from bitcoin to ethereum, which in reality is not possible.
but the two will co-exist as the top criptocurancy, in which bitcoin is gold, and etereum is silver, both of which will be stable for investment purposes.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:23:51 PM

Bitcoin Vs Ethereum, the most promising is that it has the strongest community and reliable users, I think fulfilling this bitcoin criterion still leads because people in the market trust bitcoin over other cryptcocurrency and they invest in it without fear of losing. To make ethereum more valuable and promise big changes will require users from bitcoin to ethereum, which in reality is not possible.
but the two will co-exist as the top criptocurancy, in which bitcoin is gold, and etereum is silver, both of which will be stable for investment purposes.

They are both have unique features and they need each other in order for the cryptocurrency to remain strong, so I strongly believe that we need both of them for us to have a great foundation, we don't need to compare them as I strongly agree that they are both profitable.
SPQR_Legionnaire

Activity: 34
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:30:15 PM

Ethereum only looks good because it has jumped the gun. Rootstock will be available for Bitcoin soon. What then?
bdfoysalhossain

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:03:43 PM

It is difficult to predict something for the future. Because crypto-coins are not controlled by anyone. But I think Bitcoin and Ethereum, the future is a lot better.
In my opinion, it depends on your investment. If you invest more money then Bitcoin should invest in it and Ethereum is investing less.
DatKing

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:51:13 PM

Ethereum seems to have a very big potential in it. But Bitcoin cannot be easily displaced by Ethereum. Because Bitcoin has been among the cryptocurrencies for a very long time. Because of that situation, people trust Bitcoin more than Ethereum. But I think that Ethereum can catch up with Bitcoin in the future.

ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:12:06 PM

For me they are both great currency but bitcoin has the greatest price thats why i choose bitcoin than ethereum. But if say you want to invest an ico then ill go to ethereum for quick recieving token. Because there are lot of issue that if you use bitcoin in ico there chances that your token will not arrieved but you can contact that admin so they can resolve. But its hassle not like ethereum
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:42:18 PM

Comparing bitcoin and Ethereum, bitcoin is better. As at now bitcoin has a higher value than Ethereum. Moreover bitcoin has always been the leading crypto

EditorK

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:48:07 PM

I believe in ethereum more than bitcoin.
dekafee79

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:56:01 PM

I prefer choose , because bitcoin is more popular than ethereum. the second choice is ethereum. I like both.
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:30:24 PM

I believe in ethereum more than bitcoin.
There is nothing wrong in believing a token creating platform rather than an actual currency, i am in this market simply because of bitcoin and ETH have the potential but when you look at the long term potential there is no denying that bitcoin is the only coin that could assure you some wild price moving forward.
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:36:17 PM

of course no one can compare bitcoin, but if seen from now does not allow eth price can rival bitcoin in the future but surely very long for it. the most striking difference is that a person is more familiar with bitcoin than ethereum.

Of course it is,  Bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrency which we dont have to prove, some of it has been spliced in order for us to get the other alt coins for the prevention of upcoming extinction of this currency, I think we should not focus in how do both currency will performed but on how does everything will be possible for us to capable of having the profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: