Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:44:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Vs Ethereum  (Read 3636 times)
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:54:10 AM

It is difficult to predict something for the future as crypto-currencies are not regulated by anyone, but bitcoin appeared first and is very popular. I think for safety you need to keep money in different coins.

It is true that we cannot predict it ourselves on what happens to these to main crypto currencies, as well as we cannot control either of these two. As for me, I also see Bitcoin as the main currency that will be used in the future, but the least we can do in using these currencies is to support continually by still using it for different useful purposes.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:57:22 AM

Now, if you make a comparison, you will obviously see the Cliff in the middle, and I think that there are always various variations on bitcoin or etherum that are related to the price policies that can occur in the direction of usage.I think what is ethereum more specific in terms of feature than btc.
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 08:57:58 AM

If you compare the two main cryptocurrency, namely Bitcoin and Ethereum, which one has the most promising future?
In terms of evolution, Bitcoin reached a maximum of roughly 4800$, whereas Ethereum reached roughly 394$: in other words, it is a potential increase of 33 % for Ethereum, but only 24% for Bitcoin.

Well since the last year price of bitcoin actually shock the world , we can say that over a 18 hundred percent which means 1800% percent surpass the percentage for ethereum. No doubt but for me bitcoin has more potential but then again no promises though , still both crypto coin has respected platform , by the successful of ethereum project lots of predictors and entrepreneur said it's a year for ethereum. But despite the prices of this two coins , still I'm very looking forward to these coins on the future.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:15:23 AM

If you compare the two main cryptocurrency, namely Bitcoin and Ethereum, which one has the most promising future?
In terms of evolution, Bitcoin reached a maximum of roughly 4800$, whereas Ethereum reached roughly 394$: in other words, it is a potential increase of 33 % for Ethereum, but only 24% for Bitcoin.
The creator of Etherum Vitalik Buterins is a usual face on the mass media, he is totally not so mysterious like Satoshi Nakomoto. I think the next year Etherum will rich 1000$ point and that is mostly cause of the interest to crypto-currencies is growing and Etherum seems must better investment than Bitcoin, it's much cheaper.
Corsicoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

CryptoSport

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 09:17:09 AM

Vitalik is weakens it's coin because he is fragile.
Not because it's a chicken little, only because he exists.
If you want to make your coin antifragile, just disapear, like Satoshi did.

Politicians can tell you a lot about that. Just disapear from the public scene and your popularity grows.

bachanhlac

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:26:31 AM

Btc is a KING. i alway believe in it. ETH have many 'individual problems'. In the futre,  BTC still a strong crypto of market and everyone of them wanna got it
Ruffian14

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:29:51 AM

As of today, bitcoin is the best among all cryptocurrency because it is already reached $19000 last year so thats why it called the king of cryptocurrency. Ethereum is only the second to bitcoin and it will be forever. I believe that it will continue to grow and increase its price in the future and it will surpass again its peaked price this coming years. Bitcoin now is already known worldwide and people keeps coming to join and invest in bitcoin.

Crypto_4eva

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:38:19 AM

I would like to see ethereum overtake BTC but that's ambitious. I prefer ethereum and I prefer to trade with ethereum.
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:43:41 AM

Yes agree with you mate but this two comparison is due to much longer dump that happened last March which result to 300$ price of ETH that means that in this pump ETH do have much more potential compared to BTC.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:50:18 AM

bitcoin is generally the best cryptocurrency that is given to us and which is really in many ways superior to Ethereum now and surpassed before

karsy

Activity: 383

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:52:50 AM

I prefer Ethereum now.it seems to me that it still has become more modern than bitcoin and all the more in a very short time has established itself in the market

keziakusayang

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:53:09 AM

for now I think bitcoin still remains the best but it is not impossible in the future ETH that will dominate the crypto market, I think both are very good coin for the future.
gwopr

Activity: 296

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:58:31 AM

very difficult question.I have both bitcoin and Ethereum and I am really satisfied with this situation.this is the most profitable option now
fanBit101

Activity: 228

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:06:36 AM

very difficult question.I have both bitcoin and Ethereum and I am really satisfied with this situation.this is the most profitable option now
Yes, I am just like you. These are two coin of good quality and suitable for long-term holdings because of the reputation and support from the large community. If bitcoin is always at the top of the market, ETH represents the power and the most important in the world of altcoin with the potential and advanced technology.
chuksprix

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:07:06 AM

Why compare Ethereum with the King?  I see eth as a blockchain fucking up the cryptoshere. Its from eth blockchain we got all these shitty tokens.
hostrm

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:08:21 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum Both of are good coin. Bitcoin is the best i think but i prefer to hold ETH for long term. Recent past few days, ETH price has increased 75% where as Bitcoin price increased 50%.
I'm on Ethereum, too. But I just don't have enough money for bitcoin. If by the end of the year the price will not increase, I hope to buy.
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:14:18 AM

if comparing between bitcoin and etherium, I think interesting is bitcoin because bitcoin has a very high price. but on the other hand ethereum has many features too although the price is not as high as bitcoin.

The total available supply is not the same, so you can't directly compare Bitcoin with Ethereum. The circulating supply for Bitcoin is less than 17,000,000 coins, while that for Ethereum is around 99,000,000 coins. So if you want to compare them, then go for the market cap.
_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:22:47 AM

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and much more famous. It also has a much higher value. But ethereum is technically a much better coin, and it is on a good way to compare with bitcoin in future. The smart contract technology from ethereum is a revolution. And there are so many projects actually who is build by their plattform. SO i would say, the future looks much better for ethereum then for bitcoin, because the real use case is better. Bitcoin can not be the payment system for the world.
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:28:40 AM

Both coins are uniquely made and posess great potential. Other than that, they are actually of different technology and thus, makes them a bit difficult to compare. However, if we are to take into consideration the number of investors and its highest value reached and so as its capacity to grow and evolve, i guess bitcoin would be superior since it has been around longer than eth and it is practically the mother of all digital currencies.

market-beta

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:30:35 AM

if I think bitcoin is the king of all coin. but if my capital is a little better I buy Eth. but if for savings I prefer to store bitcoin. because I am also confused. bitcoin and eth including my collection gan .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: