Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:07:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HextraCoin Cryptocurrency ICO Live Now !!  (Read 68824 times)
adammalikba

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:08:14 PM

this will moon d*ckhead simple i bet on sports anyway so if i can get 1000 coins i dont care if i lose out worth a gamble, people like you need to f*ck off and degenerate on heavy meds

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
matey1111

Activity: 178
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:11:27 PM

this will moon d*ckhead simple i bet on sports anyway so if i can get 1000 coins i dont care if i lose out worth a gamble, people like you need to f*ck off and degenerate on heavy meds

screen shot or it didn't happen

It will MOON.... just like every coin?.... DOGECOIN TO THE MOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you bet on sports so your used to losing

very amateur hour with you

people like you promoting scams with no reality check, need meds

and if you look closely, your the only one using profanity. Another tell tail sign.
kenmasters34

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:21:42 PM

I was able to buy again today.  I think its easier now that they lowered the limit to 200 coins.  Just my opinion.   For those who didnt get in yet, dont give up.  I bet it will be easier on the day of the fork, since people will probably be taking their BTC out for dinner.

Any ideas on what exchange this coin will be listed on?  Cryptopia, coinexchange?... etc?
matey1111

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:23:30 PM

I was able to buy again today.  I think its easier now that they lowered the limit to 200 coins.  Just my opinion.   For those who didnt get in yet, dont give up.  I bet it will be easier on the day of the fork, since people will probably be taking their BTC out for dinner.

Any ideas on what exchange this coin will be listed on?  Cryptopia, coinexchange?... etc?

Scamexchange.io for sure
kenmasters34

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:47:26 PM

Okay, now I'm 0/7 for trying to purchase hextra coins in the ICO.  This time, I hit refresh the moment the timer hits zero, and the page never loads.  In fact, it's 2-minutes after and I can still see the tab trying to load while I type this.  This is the most terrible ICO experience I've ever had.  I was already souring to ICO's and this one has convinced me.  I can't wait to pull my BTC out of this terrible company's wallet.

It takes a couple seconds to refresh.  So open 2 windows and refresh one 3 second early.  Paste your password and type the captcha as fast as you can.  Good luck and send me coin after you have some success Smiley

DONT open too many windows, or refresh too much, as the site will give you the IP banned error.   

Finally, IMO, there will be less competition on Fork day.
matey1111

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:53:41 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 10:06:35 PM by matey1111

Okay, now I'm 0/7 for trying to purchase hextra coins in the ICO.  This time, I hit refresh the moment the timer hits zero, and the page never loads.  In fact, it's 2-minutes after and I can still see the tab trying to load while I type this.  This is the most terrible ICO experience I've ever had.  I was already souring to ICO's and this one has convinced me.  I can't wait to pull my BTC out of this terrible company's wallet.

It takes a couple seconds to refresh.  So open 2 windows and refresh one 3 second early.  Paste your password and type the captcha as fast as you can.  Good luck and send me coin after you have some success Smiley

DONT open too many windows, or refresh too much, as the site will give you the IP banned error.  

less competition on fork day makes absolutely no sense, you understand everybody's BTC is LOCKED in those accounts right?
and with 300,000+ people trying to buy 300,000 HEX coin (lets average to 100 HEX per person) that would mean only 3000 people will be able to buy. That's around 1%. And with more people promoting this more dummies are going to deposit before the fork thinking they are lucky enough to buy in thanks to someone saying buying on fork day will be easier.

If they dropped the max buy to 50 per account every day.., it will still sell out in 5 seconds with 90% of people never being able to buy.

its simple math.... you know that thing you learned in 12 years of schooling.... or less... ....or more.....
kenmasters34

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:27:22 PM

Okay, now I'm 0/7 for trying to purchase hextra coins in the ICO.  This time, I hit refresh the moment the timer hits zero, and the page never loads.  In fact, it's 2-minutes after and I can still see the tab trying to load while I type this.  This is the most terrible ICO experience I've ever had.  I was already souring to ICO's and this one has convinced me.  I can't wait to pull my BTC out of this terrible company's wallet.

It takes a couple seconds to refresh.  So open 2 windows and refresh one 3 second early.  Paste your password and type the captcha as fast as you can.  Good luck and send me coin after you have some success Smiley

less competition on fork day makes absolutely no sense, you understand everybody's BTC is LOCKED in those accounts right?
and with 300,000+ people trying to buy 300,000 HEX coin (lets average to 100 HEX per person) that would mean only 3000 people will be able to buy. That's around 1%. And with more people promoting this more dummies are going to deposit before the fork thinking they are lucky enough to buy in thanks to someone saying buying on fork day will be easier.

If they dropped the max buy to 50 per account every day.., it will still sell out in 5 seconds with 90% of people never being able to buy.

its simple math.... you know that thing you learned in 12 years of schooling.... or less... ....or more.....

Are there really 300000 people trying to buy this coin? Here is some simple math. 300000 people trying to buy this coin = To the moon.
matey1111

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:37:45 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 10:50:45 PM by matey1111

Are there really 300000 people trying to buy this coin? Here is some simple math. 300000 people trying to buy this coin = To the moon.

heres some simple math.... DOGE COIN TO THE MOOOOOON!!!! moron

Its called artificial hype, get with it.

Once the ICO has ended, if the platform doesn't scam out first, the coin will raise in price, sure, after you all dump the coin immediately, however as an investment platform, there won't be any more hype, they will most likely lock accounts like Regal coin to buy their coins cheap and manipulate their coin price higher by limiting supply just like Regal.

and... screen shot or it didn't happen....
meoxyhzai

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:45:19 PM

Another day, and still can't get any Hextracoin. I'll see you guys tomorrow at 4pm eastern time, lol.

I've uploaded a video to YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDWcnHL5xH8

I can only managed to get 1100HXT. Well if cant buy more till the 24th, Im gonna transfer back my bitcoin so I could get my bitcoin gold.

I need to buy 10,000 HXT for 1 HXT = $ 2.
Please contact me to sell HXT.
email: baominhit97@gmail.com
matey1111

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:49:28 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 11:02:48 PM by matey1111

Another day, and still can't get any Hextracoin. I'll see you guys tomorrow at 4pm eastern time, lol.

I've uploaded a video to YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDWcnHL5xH8

I can only managed to get 1100HXT. Well if cant buy more till the 24th, Im gonna transfer back my bitcoin so I could get my bitcoin gold.

I need to buy 10,000 HXT for 1 HXT = $ 2.
Please contact me to sell HXT.
email: baominhit97@gmail.com

Another guy who cant buy ICO, lol
Sell to this guy for instant profit if its so easy for you guys claiming your able to buy easily with whatever system you claim you use, then you guys can just buy more HEX ICO with the profit, don't worry it will be easier on fork day..... right! That's what you said kenmasters34 .
Put your Hexcoin where your mouth is.

Don't forget to post a screen shot... or it didn't happen.
kenmasters34

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:26:08 AM

Once the ICO has ended, if the platform doesn't scam out first, the coin will raise in price, sure, after you all dump the coin immediately, however as an investment platform, there won't be any more hype, they will most likely lock accounts like Regal coin to buy their coins cheap and manipulate their coin price higher by limiting supply just like Regal.

Artificial Hype?  You are the one who said that there were 300,000 buyers. 

I get that you are frustrated, but name calling doesnt help anyone. Let me ask you this, when you try to buy, how many are you trying to buy? (50... or the max)   And if you happen to buy, are you really going to stop... or are you going to keep trying to buy more?

Good Luck to you, it does feel good when you get in.
matey1111

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:45:58 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 04:02:41 AM by matey1111

Artificial Hype?  You are the one who said that there were 300,000 buyers.  

I get that you are frustrated, but name calling doesnt help anyone. Let me ask you this, when you try to buy, how many are you trying to buy? (50... or the max)   And if you happen to buy, are you really going to stop... or are you going to keep trying to buy more?

Yes it is artificial hype, anyone with a brain can see the whole point of having a 1% purchase rate makes little dummies want in cause they cant get it.  Just because 300,000 people want to buy the ICO (get rich quick scheme), does not mean more that 10 people want to actually "invest" on the platform. Artificial Hype. Just look at your blind obsession. Proof positive.

It also means nothing to try to purchase the max or 50, if it is selling out (supposedly), in 5 seconds, it doesn't matter if your trying to buy 200 or 50 its gone in 5 seconds either way.

If this were actually a trusted platform that people were actually interested in we would be on page 140 by this time, instead were on page 19, and there are still no responses from Hextra on this thread.

You got suckered. Just look at your beloved regal coin. You are forced to reinvest 7-8% before you can withdraw (youtube will prove this, DJNAYDEE), and there is no volume of sales on the exchanges that's why they have locked large accounts, that is exactly what is going to happen to hextra. Thats what happens when a platform operates with total impunity. Its a dictatorship.

Get over it little child, you got suckered, learn and move on.

Did you sell your Hextra to the guy who wants to double your money? I bet not, you know you cant buy (supposedly) more.

enter your whinny crybaby non factual response below.
kenmasters34

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:02:02 AM

I get that you are frustrated, but name calling doesnt help anyone. Let me ask you this, when you try to buy, how many are you trying to buy? (50... or the max)   And if you happen to buy, are you really going to stop... or are you going to keep trying to buy more?

Yes it is artificial hype, anyone with a brain can see the whole point of having a 1% purchase rate makes little dummies want in cause they cant get it.  Just because 300,000 people want to buy the ICO (get rich quick scheme), does not mean more that 10 people want to actually "invest" on the platform. Artificial Hype. Just look at your blind obsession. Proof positive.

You got suckered. Just look at your beloved regal coin. there is no volume of sales on the exchanges, that is exactly what is going to happen to hextra.

I see that you were not brave enough to answer my questions.

I am definitely going to cry if hextra hits $40 like regal coin.  LOL.
matey1111

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:03:36 AM

You got suckered. Just look at your beloved regal coin. there is no volume of sales on the exchanges, that is exactly what is going to happen to hextra.

I am definitely going to cry if hextra hits $40 like regal coin.  LOL.

I see youve skipped all my previous questions.... and you keep dancing around everything. You SCARED little baby?

Maybe you should read again...

It also means nothing to try to purchase the max or 50, if it is selling out (supposedly), in 5 seconds, it doesn't matter if your trying to buy 200 or 50 its gone in 5 seconds either way.

If this were actually a trusted platform that people were actually interested in we would be on page 140 by this time, instead were on page 19, and there are still no responses from Hextra on this thread.

You got suckered. Just look at your beloved regal coin. You are forced to reinvest 7-8% before you can withdraw (youtube will prove this, DJNAYDEE), and there is no volume of sales on the exchanges that's why they have locked large accounts, that is exactly what is going to happen to hextra. Thats what happens when a platform operates with total impunity. Its a dictatorship.

Did you sell your Hextra to the guy who wants to double your money? I bet not, you know you cant buy (supposedly) more.

FalconCrypto

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:14:31 AM

I don't think I'll ever get into Hextracoin. Maybe it's time to move on lol.
matey1111

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:17:12 AM

I don't think I'll ever get into Hextracoin. Maybe it's time to move on lol.

yeah, I've moved on to greener pastures, my tiny amount of BTC in hextra account I want back or Hex ICO but I never expect to see again, glad I went small.
kenmasters34

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:33:26 AM

I see youve skipped all my previous questions.... and you keep dancing around everything. You SCARED little baby?

You haven't directed any questions to me, other than the one that you edited into your post.  To answer that question, NO.  Why would I sell for $2 when YOU think hextra coin will hit $40 like regal coin?

I have asked you 2 simple questions, which you have not responded to.  "when you try to buy, how many are you trying to buy? (50... or the max).   And if you happen to buy, are you really going to stop... or are you going to keep trying to buy more?"  You dont have to answer, because the answers are obvious.  

If you just have a "little BTC" in, you could just wait till the ICO ends and get it out.  Good Luck getting in.
matey1111

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:08:21 AM

You haven't directed any questions to me, other than the one that you edited into your post.  To answer that question, NO.  Why would I sell for $2 when YOU think hextra coin will hit $40 like regal coin?

I have asked you 2 simple questions, which you have not responded to.  "when you try to buy, how many are you trying to buy? (50... or the max).   And if you happen to buy, are you really going to stop... or are you going to keep trying to buy more?"  You dont have to answer, because the answers are obvious.  

If you just have a "little BTC" in, you could just wait till the ICO ends and get it out.  Good Luck getting in.

because you'd be able to buy twice the amount you sold... sheesh, do I really have to spell EVERYTHING out to you? Cant you figure out anything for yourself?
Oh little baby, just keep crying, as you can see I have replied to your teary eyed questions, once you dry your tears you'll feel better. Nice try with the edit statement though. Good luck growing up. your gonna need it. The world doesn't like Millennials
purgs08

Activity: 232

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:58:36 AM

more info. about  hextracoin . Huh
matey1111

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:14:32 AM

more info. about  hextracoin . Huh

there is none here, hextra does not participate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: