Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:13:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HextraCoin Cryptocurrency ICO Live Now !!  (Read 68821 times)
kenmasters34

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:20:26 AM

i was able to get a few coins. my question is that is there clause where it will say that i wont' be able to withdraw all my coins? to nova or coinexchange. It seems like people are locked out in Regal, most likely same will happen here. Hoping someone in regal can shed some light.
Well I didnt get in on Regal coin, which is why I have FOMO here.   But from watching the youtube videos, mostly larger buyers were locked out.   Which is wrong, since those guys were the ones who bought in early and promoted it.  For small buyers.... we would have been fine in Regal Coin.  

Hopefully Hextra doesnt do the same thing, but even if they do, I doubt that it would affect small buyers.   I do hope that Hextra reaches the same price though!

Seriously what is going on with Regal coin, its at $97. Can it really be manipulated that high?

Well it is that high so I think you just answered your own question haha.

Made 30K on regal coin

Lost 50K on regal coin for selling too soon. lol

Yeah, what I meant was... can it get that high from pure manipulation, or is there really enough demand to get it to the that price?

Anyways, congrats, $30K is better than $0K Smiley   Hope that some people will think its too high and jump on Hextra when it goes to market!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FalconCrypto

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:30:55 AM

I've about had it with Hextracoin, I'm looking forward to http://bit.ly/ethconnectweb
and http://bit.ly/falconcoinsite

But I'll try to get Hextra again tomorrow Smiley
matey1111

Activity: 178
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:03:45 AM

i was able to get a few coins. my question is that is there clause where it will say that i wont' be able to withdraw all my coins? to nova or coinexchange. It seems like people are locked out in Regal, most likely same will happen here. Hoping someone in regal can shed some light.
Well I didnt get in on Regal coin, which is why I have FOMO here.   But from watching the youtube videos, mostly larger buyers were locked out.   Which is wrong, since those guys were the ones who bought in early and promoted it.  For small buyers.... we would have been fine in Regal Coin.  

Hopefully Hextra doesnt do the same thing, but even if they do, I doubt that it would affect small buyers.   I do hope that Hextra reaches the same price though!

Seriously what is going on with Regal coin, its at $97. Can it really be manipulated that high?

Made 30K on regal coin

Yeah, what I meant was... can it get that high from pure manipulation, or is there really enough demand to get it to the that price?

Anyways, congrats, $30K is better than $0K Smiley   Hope that some people will think its too high and jump on Hextra when it goes to market!

Kenmasters34... seriously though... do you have a grip on reality? look at the exchanges... there is only 190BTC worth of buy orders..... that's not demand... thats dumb ass traders buying a coin because its% is rising due to manipulation.

Regal coin had 5 million coins at launch, 2 million mined, 5 million coins held in accounts (FRAUD) so there is only aprox 2 million regalcoins in circulation, Hexcoins have 9 million (supposedly), I hope Hexcoin locks your coins so you cant sell them. That would make my day.
kenmasters34

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:10:50 AM

Made 30K on regal coin

Anyways, congrats, $30K is better than $0K Smiley   Hope that some people will think its too high and jump on Hextra when it goes to market!

Kenmasters34... seriously though... do you have a grip on reality? look at the exchanges... there is only 190BTC worth of buy orders..... that's not demand... thats dumb ass traders buying a coin because its% is rising due to manipulation.

Regal coin had 5 million coins at launch, 2 million mined, 5 million coins held in accounts (FRAUD) so there is only aprox 2 million regalcoins in circulation, Hexcoins have 9 million (supposedly), I hope Hexcoin locks your coins so you cant sell them. That would make my day.
If Hextracoin goes up exactly like Regalcoin, that will make my day. 

Well I wont wish bad on you.  Good luck to you.
matey1111

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:18:31 AM

Its funny about those youtubers, everyone else gets scammed and they say not to worry they are a new platform and just need to figure things out...
but when those same youtubers get scammed or locked out they cry foul, poor,poor them, relying on referral links so they make massive instant gains and take no loss.

Then these morons don't even talk about the fact they got 4000 coins locked in, so these clowns cant pump and dump and through Regal coin's Fraud the coin has raised in price 1000% earning them more money than the platform ever would, and they cry about how regal coin is treating them sooooo badly, how dare they make me tens if not hundreds of thousands of dollars then keep my coins locked up and make me tens if not hundreds of thousands of more dollars.... poor poor me... its a scam...

Hextra will do the same
matey1111

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:22:58 AM

Made 30K on regal coin

Anyways, congrats, $30K is better than $0K Smiley   Hope that some people will think its too high and jump on Hextra when it goes to market!

If Hextracoin goes up exactly like Regalcoin, that will make my day.  

Well I wont wish bad on you.  (even though I did before) Good luck to you.

Good luck with your scam coin, hope they lock it on you too

P.S.
How much are they paying you to promote them?
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:51:40 AM

Well, I lost count, but I think I'm 0/10 on my attempts to purchase Hextra.  How ridiculous.  I've already warned people to stay away from this coin but since the window just closed, allow me to vent.  This time the page never even loaded.  As the countdown happened everything was just fine, but the second it hit zero, I hit refresh and the page never loaded.  It's now 4-minutes past and the page still hasn't loaded.  Worst... ICO... Ever.
There are plenty of Tips in this thread about how to get the coin.  I posted some earlier, but got attacked for it.

because he attacks other members who have different opinions than himself.

#1, There is no Hextra coin responses here, they are hiding.
#2, There is no block chain or wallet or opensource code to inspect
#3, There was no whitepaper until people complained about it and is more of a road map than a white paper.
#4, They lock your BTC until you buy 50HXT (which you cant) read my previous math on previous posts, to ensure they scam the BTG for themselves, also creating artificial hype, ensuring little
      children want it more because they cant get it (fear of missing out), Then when they claim they sold you a coin (no block chain, No wallet, No opensource code, no proof but a number on a
      screen), this is when people like kenmasters34 determins that everything is real, and tries to convince that people can get it, just lock your BTC into their wallet.
#5, The preferred customer list... certain accounts can buy daily but others can never buy
#6, If there are so many people wanting this ICO, It will sell out anyways so there is no reason to lock in your BTC.
#7, What they show you in your account as a "wallet address" is more likely an account number, not a wallet address on a chain, as a chain does not exist.
#8, Nova exchange denies listing Hextra, contradicting Hextra claims.
#9, does there really need to be another reason?

Don't believe me, just deposit your BTC and find out the hard way.

I think everybody here should quickly read this and thank matey1111 for outlining what is going on. Thanks man!

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
ceferov

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 11:31:37 AM

I can't just understand why there is such a big deman for a coin like this when they have an unprofessional thread like this. Only their ICO page which you buy  hextra is professional designed.  Every time when I see any ICO like this not talking to people much, hiding and not being open minded. How can people trust and invest to this project?
I'm seriuos. I really want to know.

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.
(-_-)$$$$@ll_day

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:19:25 PM

As having a background in system administration, network administration, and development.

I can tell everyone on this board that HextraCoin is holding your BTC hostage and there is no such thing of having a bunch of browsers opened to access the site.

The truth is the HextraCoin teams pulls the plug on the site at that particular time, causing a black out that causes FOMO, then they take orders from Whales or themselves on the backend and when done, the plug the site back up to the internet again.

That is how it works, I have been saying this all along but a lot of people are still hoping to get in, listening to these pumpers who have fake accounts on HextraCoin and other site and will not even reap the benefits of the price rise as well.

People like KenMasters are pumpers and even they will not be able to pull their money or coins away from the site so again, they are stuck too.

My suggestion is as soon as HextraCoin allows BTC withdrawals, get your money out!!!!

Peace Out!!!!
kenmasters34

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:57:50 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 07:27:37 PM by kenmasters34

As having a background in system administration, network administration, and development.

I can tell everyone on this board that HextraCoin is holding your BTC hostage and there is no such thing of having a bunch of browsers opened to access the site.

The truth is the HextraCoin teams pulls the plug on the site at that particular time, causing a black out that causes FOMO, then they take orders from Whales or themselves on the backend and when done, the plug the site back up to the internet again.

That is how it works, I have been saying this all along but a lot of people are still hoping to get in, listening to these pumpers who have fake accounts on HextraCoin and other site and will not even reap the benefits of the price rise as well.

People like KenMasters are pumpers and even they will not be able to pull their money or coins away from the site so again, they are stuck too.

My suggestion is as soon as HextraCoin allows BTC withdrawals, get your money out!!!!

Peace Out!!!!
1) Why am I a pumper?  I have less than 1K coins. I just want to give tips to people who had their BTC stuck in.  Instead you would rather listen to a guy who throws insults around and wishes bad on people?  Just my opinion, throwing insults does nothing to help anyone's credibility.  But if you think it does, that speaks to your own character.

2) Its written all over the place that you cant take your BTC out until you buy 50 coins.  Its right on the page where you click deposit BTC.  The people who chose to ignore that and now are claiming that it was hidden, are just being willfully ignorant.

3) There are plenty of websites that go down when there is high demand.   If you think that is not possible, then I dont think you have a background in network administration.

4) I dont work for them, nor do I have a youtube channel, nor have I been passing a referral link.

It doesnt even make sense to claim that someone here is paid by hextra, because it would be better if someone here actually represented hextra.   If you even took the time to look at my previous posts, you would see that I had issues of my own to start.  Which was only 2 weeks ago.   I have got in 3 out of 9 times, and wanted to help others.  But whatever.   I guess I would be more credible if I called people idiots and pumpers.
therealwafdawg

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:22:44 PM

Peace Out!!!!
1) Why am I a pumper?  I have less than 1K coins. I just want to give tips to people who had their BTC stuck in.  Instead you would rather listen to a guy who throws insults around and wishes bad on people?  Just my opinion, throwing insults does nothing to help anyone's credibility.  But if you think it does, that speaks to your own character.

2) Its written all over the place that you cant take your BTC out until you buy 50 coins.  Its right on the page where you click deposit BTC.  The people who chose to ignore that and now are claiming that it was hidden, are just being willfully ignorant.

3) There are plenty of websites that go down when there is high demand.   If you think that is not possible, then I dont think you have a background in network administration.

4) I dont work for them, nor do I have a youtube channel, nor have I been passing a referral link.

It doesnt even make sense to claim that someone here is paid by hextra, because it would be better if someone here actually represented hextra.   If you even took the time to look at my previous posts, you would see that I had issues of my own to start.  Which was only 2 weeks ago.   I have got in 3 out of 9 times, and wanted to help others.  But whatever.   I guess I would be more credible if I called people idiots and pumpers.

There's always going to be haters.  I got someone telling me I'm living in my parent's basement on this thread; I probably made more money in the last 6 months than he's ever made in his life.  I own a house in NY.  This fool is probably the one in the basement.

Currently holding 11,800 HXT.  And I got a YT channel.  And all the know it alls that swear they know what's going and it's a scam, you know you are full of shit.  Why be on this thread then?  Do you comment on all "scam" threads?  This will moon shortly then you will say its because of this or that.  You can kiss my ass.  I've been in crypto since you were in diapers.
Damzy112

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:57:12 AM

Finally laid my hands on 1,000 HEXTRACOIN.... Yay!. This hustle is damn real!
cryptocurrienzi

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:13:21 AM

I only have 200 hextracoin with 3 weeks span trying to buy it but I ain't got no worries. I'm gonna buy as much as I want as soon as it hits exchanges. This project is great and very promising in my own opinion. Some people are having FUD but I don't mind it at all. I still have the chance to add my hxt today and tomorrow. Best of luck to the hextra team and investors. There is nothing to worry about those people saying hextra is a scam project, I heard it over and over again from my previous investments but now I am earning as much as I can with it. Hextracoin is massive.
paddymc

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:15:10 AM

Does anyone know when we can get back our btc?
gotit

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:17:07 PM

Just tried to register on their website. After registration, I get the following message:

"You must confirm your email. Thank you."

No email confirmation was ever sent. No way to resend it.

Great job guys! What a way to earn trust. You don't have mine.
tdbigdata

Activity: 104

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:24:22 PM

sound this good project i applied , and You must confirm your email. Thank you.
kenmasters34

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:43:22 PM

Just tried to register on their website. After registration, I get the following message:

"You must confirm your email. Thank you."

No email confirmation was ever sent. No way to resend it.

Great job guys! What a way to earn trust. You don't have mine.

If you are trying to get in on the ICO, I wouldnt, since its the last day and its very hard. 

Check your "All Folders" or "Spam Folder" for the email.
con4n007

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:16:30 PM

Does anyone know when we can get back our btc?

Starting from 1st of november
MinerClub

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:43:11 PM

ICO is over.

Every time I try to withdraw my BTC is says "Whoops, looks like something went wrong."

Sad

Bitrated user: MinerClub.
divaker

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 08:49:18 PM

ICO is over.

Every time I try to withdraw my BTC is says "Whoops, looks like something went wrong."

Sad

same here
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: