Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:35:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HextraCoin Cryptocurrency ICO Live Now !!  (Read 68824 times)
Alexmtm

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:36:34 AM

Another fail buying, incrase the fkin dly cap or lower the ammount per buyer so more ppl can buy after, dumb coin ever.
MinerClub

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:44:06 AM

it looks like everyone is having the same problem of not being able to get their btc out and also cannot buy hextra..... i have some hextra, i dont want to part w it but i will make a deal w some1. This deal is likely only going to be worth it if you have 1btc or more stuck in there. if you send me .05 btc i will send you 50 hextra. i will only do this for two people. private message me. for what its worth i am honest and active on all sorts of discords and coins.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY!!!

You cannot buy from someone else and deposit into your account to remove your BTC, IT HAS TO BE FROM ICO SALE.

This guy either knows nothing or is scamming.

Hexcoin ICO is a scam, DO NOT DEPOSIT YOUR BTC, the only people able to buy are so called newbies and when people complain about that on Youtube and public forums like this one they put those accounts on the "able to buy list" all others are blocked. In this way they gain trust through manipulation of media and credible users. More people then deposit BTC into accounts thinking... "just a few tries and I will be able to buy"...If they reduced the daily buy to 50 Hex per account it would still sell out in 10 seconds, they claim to be working on fixing the buying issue, but they don't reduce the daily buying limit, they don't reduce the total account buying limit, they don't increase the total amount able to be purchased in one day, they wont block accounts that buy every single day and they wont let you withdraw your BTC...

This is a scam... if not totally, then a BTCGold scam for sure.

contact these scammers, this is their e-mail

support@hextracoin.co

however they will just tell you the following...

Apologize for the inconvenience,
Due to a high demand to buy ICO , that make system high traffic and hard to buy.
We have notify engineering team to fix this issue and make system flow as much as possible.
However you can try to buy ICO everyday at 00:00 (GMT+4) Dubai time until 30 October.

If you want to withdraw BTC , you have to buy at lease 50 HXT first. (buy from ICO , not the others)
Anyway if you cannot get any HXT , you have to wait until the end of ICO. Then you can withdraw your BTC.
Thank you

How can their engineering team prevent the sellout of coin within 10 seconds?

EDIT: And another thing.... why are they not participating in this thread? Why so quiet?

Their is no buying issue at Hextracoin to fix. It´s a game for everyone to try to buy and it requires time skill and luck. It is fair , altough unlucky for those who got their deposits stuck there until the end of the month.

I have tried to buy a dozen of nights in a row now and have been successful twice! Looking to get a thid success atleast.

There is no "able to buy list", that idea stems from your frustration of failing to purchase these precious Hextracoins.
Why would their engineer team try to prevent a sellout in 10 seconds as you say??? That makes no sense. It is an Ico trying to sell all coins before launch, right!

I´ll try with a different browser probably tomorrow and may the goddesses of Hextra be benevolent for me!

The only place I disagree with you is that this is "just a game of skill and luck"

The fact that you cannot withdraw your BTC changes that and is extremely shady.

Especially those who have sent larger BTC amounts. I myself only sent .1 BTC, $560 worth but thats still money I could be investing in something else right now.

Bitrated user: MinerClub.
matey1111

Activity: 178
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:14:34 AM

it looks like everyone is having the same problem of not being able to get their btc out and also cannot buy hextra..... i have some hextra, i dont want to part w it but i will make a deal w some1. This deal is likely only going to be worth it if you have 1btc or more stuck in there. if you send me .05 btc i will send you 50 hextra. i will only do this for two people. private message me. for what its worth i am honest and active on all sorts of discords and coins.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY!!!

You cannot buy from someone else and deposit into your account to remove your BTC, IT HAS TO BE FROM ICO SALE.

This guy either knows nothing or is scamming.

Hexcoin ICO is a scam, DO NOT DEPOSIT YOUR BTC, the only people able to buy are so called newbies and when people complain about that on Youtube and public forums like this one they put those accounts on the "able to buy list" all others are blocked. In this way they gain trust through manipulation of media and credible users. More people then deposit BTC into accounts thinking... "just a few tries and I will be able to buy"...If they reduced the daily buy to 50 Hex per account it would still sell out in 10 seconds, they claim to be working on fixing the buying issue, but they don't reduce the daily buying limit, they don't reduce the total account buying limit, they don't increase the total amount able to be purchased in one day, they wont block accounts that buy every single day and they wont let you withdraw your BTC...

This is a scam... if not totally, then a BTCGold scam for sure.

contact these scammers, this is their e-mail

support@hextracoin.co

however they will just tell you the following...

Due to a high demand to buy ICO , that make system high traffic and hard to buy.
We have notify engineering team to fix this issue and make system flow as much as possible.
However you can try to buy ICO everyday at 00:00 (GMT+4) Dubai time until 30 October.

If you want to withdraw BTC , you have to buy at lease 50 HXT first. (buy from ICO , not the others)
Anyway if you cannot get any HXT , you have to wait until the end of ICO. Then you can withdraw your BTC.
Thank you

How can their engineering team prevent the sellout of coin within 10 seconds?

EDIT: And another thing.... why are they not participating in this thread? Why so quiet?

Their is no buying issue at Hextracoin to fix. It´s a game for everyone to try to buy and it requires time skill and luck. It is fair , altough unlucky for those who got their deposits stuck there until the end of the month.

I have tried to buy a dozen of nights in a row now and have been successful twice! Looking to get a thid success atleast.

There is no "able to buy list", that idea stems from your frustration of failing to purchase these precious Hextracoins.
Why would their engineer team try to prevent a sellout in 10 seconds as you say??? That makes no sense. It is an Ico trying to sell all coins before launch, right!

I´ll try with a different browser probably tomorrow and may the goddesses of Hextra be benevolent for me!

The only place I disagree with you is that this is "just a game of skill and luck"

The fact that you cannot withdraw your BTC changes that and is extremely shady.

Especially those who have sent larger BTC amounts. I myself only sent .1 BTC, $560 worth but thats still money I could be investing in something else right now.

BINGO!!

It is a clear attempt to ensure more and more people deposit BTC so HextraCoin can collect on the BTC Gold, Locking BTC in an account when the ICO will sell out anyways is unnecessary. Even if the platform actually launches, it is still a scam to take your BTC Gold
matey1111

Activity: 178
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:33:53 AM

Please contact them yourselves, pass on this e-mail to as many people as you can. This is the canned support response below.

support@hextracoin.co

Thank you
MinerClub

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:27:53 AM

Please contact them yourselves, pass on this e-mail to as many people as you can. This is the canned support response below.

support@hextracoin.co

Thank you

This is the 6th ICO I am investing in and the 1st that has a restriction on purchase plus getting back your BTC.

Essentially its free BitcoinGold for them. When they give you back your BTC conveniently after the fork.

Glad I only sent .1 BTC ($560)

Shady to the max.

mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:02:40 AM

support@hextracoin.co

Thank you

This is the 6th ICO I am investing in and the 1st that has a restriction on purchase plus getting back your BTC.

Essentially its free BitcoinGold for them. When they give you back your BTC conveniently after the fork.

Glad I only sent .1 BTC ($560)

Shady to the max.

I haven't been in here for a while but that really sounds shady and is actually a nice strategy by them go grab some free Bitcoin Gold Cheesy

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
sabrosa

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:14:46 PM

woah, ok, yep you are right. i know nothing. I was just trying to help. i rescind my previous offer of sending people 50 coins to withdraw their btc. I didnt know it had to be from ICO.

Yes, I am a newbie, but I was able to buy some HEX on day 3 or 4. I waited for the time, refereshed on 0:00, then pasted my password, clicked purchase, waited a minute and got 950 coins.

I do agree w folks here that its a really interesting potential strategy by the devs to keep the btc and keep the btc gold. Something seems odd here.
adammalikba

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:12:35 PM

47 minutes till we go again
con4n007

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:38:04 PM

woah, ok, yep you are right. i know nothing. I was just trying to help. i rescind my previous offer of sending people 50 coins to withdraw their btc. I didnt know it had to be from ICO.

Yes, I am a newbie, but I was able to buy some HEX on day 3 or 4. I waited for the time, refereshed on 0:00, then pasted my password, clicked purchase, waited a minute and got 950 coins.

I do agree w folks here that its a really interesting potential strategy by the devs to keep the btc and keep the btc gold. Something seems odd here.

this probably just coincidentally happens at the same time( hxt ico and hard fork).
adammalikba

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:03:58 PM

waited an hour for the clock to countdown, once it counted down no button to buy anything, jammed for three mins then sale ends wtf
andre1980

Activity: 436

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:04:51 PM

Ugh, even blocked me with a new IP..

I think they blocked my account after i complained to them a week or so ago..
Will try for 2 more days then withdraw my remaining BTC.

More important things to do next week..
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:05:22 PM

People DON'T TRANSFER your BTC on the hextra wallet.
You can't buy hextra and you can't withdraw your btc back out of the wallet !!

Agreed... this is a warning for anyone thinking of transferring coins to Hextra for a purchase.  I've been trying to get the ICO purchase for six-days now.  The window only opens once every 24-hours, and each day I'm online and hitting refresh when the timer hits zero.  Each and every day I've missed out.  Somehow, they're selling hundreds of thousands of coins in 10-seconds.  And you can't withdraw your BTC until you make a 50 Hextra purchase... but you can't purchase because supposedly you miss the window.

To summarize... stay as far away as possible.  Tomorrow I might record my experience and submit a YouTube video.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
andre1980

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:09:18 PM

People DON'T TRANSFER your BTC on the hextra wallet.
You can't buy hextra and you can't withdraw your btc back out of the wallet !!

Agreed... this is a warning for anyone thinking of transferring coins to Hextra for a purchase.  I've been trying to get the ICO purchase for six-days now.  The window only opens once every 24-hours, and each day I'm online and hitting refresh when the timer hits zero.  Each and every day I've missed out.  Somehow, they're selling hundreds of thousands of coins in 10-seconds.  And you can't withdraw your BTC until you make a 50 Hextra purchase... but you can't purchase because supposedly you miss the window.

To summarize... stay as far away as possible.  Tomorrow I might record my experience and submit a YouTube video.

I've posted in thread as well. A few hits (i'm at  400) and much more failures..
If you check out my last few video's you'll see they are now even banning my IP without cause.
EVEN when i SWITCH IP's with a VPN..

This ICO could still be great, but could do so much better if everyone had a chance to participate.
(-_-)$$$$@ll_day

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:10:32 PM

Did anyone get the following message today:
"Error 1015
You are being rate limited.

What happened?
The owner of this website(hextracoin.co) has banned you temporarily from accessing this website"

So it seems its all fake, they are most like not only stealing our BTC but possibly taking our BTC and crediting toward their own buys for the HExtraCoin.

This coin is a straight up scam and again, I urge people to not take part in it.

All they do is hold your BTC hostage
huma nguyen

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:12:53 PM

Today i had finish first.
and it have messenge: "You have ordered and are queued for processing.... "
i see only have over 20.000 coin had sold. and i have to wait.. for a minute. it's all gone!
Damm..
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:17:47 PM

Did anyone get the following message today:
"Error 1015
You are being rate limited.

What happened?
The owner of this website(hextracoin.co) has banned you temporarily from accessing this website"

So it seems its all fake, they are most like not only stealing our BTC but possibly taking our BTC and crediting toward their own buys for the HExtraCoin.

This coin is a straight up scam and again, I urge people to not take part in it.

All they do is hold your BTC hostage

I didn't get that, but this time I got a CloudFlare error due to the site being unavailable.  I have no issue with missing a supposed purchase window, although totally selling out in 10-seconds is really shady... my issue is their arbitrary rule that you can't withdraw your bitcoin.  I didn't think about it until I read it earlier... but maybe it is because of the Bitcoin Gold fork.  The timing is really suspicious.  Hundreds or even thousands of bitcoins transferred, then only allow about 10% of those to purchase gives you a guaranteed Bitcoin Gold balance.  My only doubt to this theory is that Bitcoin Gold will probably be worthless at launch so we'll see.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
andre1980

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:19:11 PM

The rate limited message is the only message i get after pressing 1x "Buy HXT"
It says my IP is blocked, it doesn't say why though.
It's not true either: i switched 3 IP's.. All blocked.

So, if you get that message it looks like the account is blacklisted. Can't explain it otherwise.
Could be because i complained too much on FB..
FalconCrypto

Activity: 273

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:43:54 PM

Another day, and still can't get any Hextracoin. I'll see you guys tomorrow at 4pm eastern time, lol.

I've uploaded a video to YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDWcnHL5xH8
con4n007

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:51:04 PM

Another day, and still can't get any Hextracoin. I'll see you guys tomorrow at 4pm eastern time, lol.

I can only managed to get 1100HXT. Well if cant buy more till the 24th, Im gonna transfer back my bitcoin so I could get my bitcoin gold.
MinerClub

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:56:53 PM

I can only managed to get 1100HXT. Well if cant buy more till the 24th, Im gonna transfer back my bitcoin so I could get my bitcoin gold.

At least you can transfer back! That section is blocked for the most of us.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: