Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:36:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HextraCoin Cryptocurrency ICO Live Now !!  (Read 68822 times)
kenmasters34

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:13:54 AM

Still can't get no damn hextracoins, i've tried about 13 of the last 15 days now...

Here's what happens:

https://youtu.be/qdWVPHtdBTs

You are refreshing too late.  Have two windows open and refresh at 3 seconds and 2 seconds.  Also pre copy your password so you can hit Ctrl-V to paste it in.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
therealwafdawg

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:30:40 AM

Still can't get no damn hextracoins, i've tried about 13 of the last 15 days now...

Here's what happens:

You are refreshing too late.  Have two windows open and refresh at 3 seconds and 2 seconds.  Also pre copy your password so you can hit Ctrl-V to paste it in.

I got in for 400 more today.  Two transactions in.  Holding 11,600.  Follow me to make money in crypto.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCD_8DvAPyvF0TJ4SMOJd7w?view_as=subscriber

https://www.facebook.com/Bitconnection/

coinhunter_mt2

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:39:06 AM

Yeah, interesting ICO project. I will take a look at it after launch.
con4n007

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:12:02 AM

Yeah, interesting ICO project. I will take a look at it after launch.

Theres nothing to look at.

The white paper doesnt tell much at all.
Im joining this ICO because of friend recommendation.
JCNC

Activity: 177

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:50:32 PM

Hyip in a crypto world. Well, we should really by surprised by that, right? Haha
(-_-)$$$$@ll_day

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:19:31 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 05:01:38 AM by (-_-)$$$$@ll_day

Just like a lot of other frustrated users who are now stuck in Hextracoin because they are holding our BTC hostage since we can't  buy any coin because as soon as we try, the website shuts down.

It's like I have been saying all along......
They held our BTC and now they have BTG and also they are using our BTC to buy their own coin and literally pull the plug on the website when it comes time to buy.

I feel that either there is a backdoor channel that high bidders have already contacted them thus at the time everyone can buy, they pull the plug and buy for their high bidders/investors or they are using our money to buy their own coin and no one can convince me nor a lot of other people other wise.

With all that said, will they allow us to withdraw our BTC on November 1st, 2017?

Are there any Hextracoin representatives who can answer my question on this BitCoinTalk board?  

Will HextraCoin allow the users whom have not been able to buy HextraCoin during the ICO be able to withdraw their BTC on November 1st, 2017, who now have their BTC held hostage and practically stolen?

rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:22:17 PM

please give more info on the team member and organised the content with better thoughts and clarity..too much confusion out there
liquidisecreatures

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:50:09 PM

What is the current token valuation?
ripple1368

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:41:23 PM

Atroxcoin Official website – Lending program up to 30% – ICO NOW at price 0.9$. Follow this link for registration https://atroxcoin.io/secure/signup.php?r=register.here
For your more information please refer here https://atroxcoin.io/downloads/atrox-mp.pdf
rgill420

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:52:40 PM

i was able to get a few coins. my question is that is there clause where it will say that i wont' be able to withdraw all my coins? to nova or coinexchange. It seems like people are locked out in Regal, most likely same will happen here. Hoping someone in regal can shed some light.
matey1111

Activity: 178
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:05:56 AM

I am fairly certain that Hextra Coin has a "preferred customer list", when you put in your order request it gets put onto a list and they fill it by order of 1st by who promotes it, then 2nd by affiliate links, then by everyone else after that. and that's funny about hex telling you to run multiple browsers... I was told to only run 1... shows they are just saying whatever to whoever they want about whatever they want.

We can all see that you still want this coin.  Keep trying and good luck.

As we can see I want to withdraw my locked BTC... get with it Kenmasters34, I'm not buying this scam coin just want my BTC back as I have been saying, but we all know you have a hard time comprehending words...  Shocked thats a big word... google it if you need too  Kiss

matey1111

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:08:02 AM

Here's what happens:

you wont get any... you have a better chance of being hit by lightning multiple times in 1 day. Kenmasters34 is just a paid promoter. He will say anything
matey1111

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:09:26 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 12:40:56 AM by matey1111

Well, I lost count, but I think I'm 0/10 on my attempts to purchase Hextra.  How ridiculous.  I've already warned people to stay away from this coin but since the window just closed, allow me to vent.  This time the page never even loaded.  As the countdown happened everything was just fine, but the second it hit zero, I hit refresh and the page never loaded.  It's now 4-minutes past and the page still hasn't loaded.  Worst... ICO... Ever.
There are plenty of Tips in this thread about how to get the coin.  I posted some earlier, but got attacked for it.

because he attacks other members who have different opinions than himself.

#1, There is no Hextra coin responses here, they are hiding.
#2, There is no block chain or wallet or opensource code to inspect
#3, There was no whitepaper until people complained about it and is more of a road map than a white paper.
#4, They lock your BTC until you buy 50HXT (which you cant) read my previous math on previous posts, to ensure they scam the BTG for themselves, also creating artificial hype, ensuring little
      children want it more because they cant get it (fear of missing out), Then when they claim they sold you a coin (no block chain, No wallet, No opensource code, no proof but a number on a
      screen), this is when people like kenmasters34 determins that everything is real, and tries to convince that people can get it, just lock your BTC into their wallet.
#5, The preferred customer list... certain accounts can buy daily but others can never buy
#6, If there are so many people wanting this ICO, It will sell out anyways so there is no reason to lock in your BTC.
#7, What they show you in your account as a "wallet address" is more likely an account number, not a wallet address on a chain, as a chain does not exist.
#8, Nova exchange denies listing Hextra, contradicting Hextra claims.
#9, does there really need to be another reason?

Don't believe me, just deposit your BTC and find out the hard way.
Whitefalcon

Activity: 146
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:10:57 AM

I am fairly certain that Hextra Coin has a "preferred customer list", when you put in your order request it gets put onto a list and they fill it by order of 1st by who promotes it, then 2nd by affiliate links, then by everyone else after that. and that's funny about hex telling you to run multiple browsers... I was told to only run 1... shows they are just saying whatever to whoever they want about whatever they want.

We can all see that you still want this coin.  Keep trying and good luck.

As we can see I want to withdraw my locked BTC... get with it Kenmasters34, I'm not buying this scam coin just want my BTC back as I have been saying, but we all know you have a hard time comprehending words...  Shocked thats a big word... google it if you need too  Kiss

nice trickster
I'm so confusing people must deposit bitcoin to their account
but HXT stock is limited daily
if people cant buy it because limited 300k coin daily and claim by people around the world
how about they bitcoin
cant be withdrawn
cant be buy HXT
so nice Cheesy
Easymoney68

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:26:54 AM

Anyone know when the lending platform opens after ICO is over?
matey1111

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:28:40 AM

Anyone know when the lending platform opens after ICO is over?

Short answer...no

Long answer:
Hextra has decided that dates are not important, according to their road map, lending in November, however since there is no web wallet yet... (according to their roadmap there should be) and Nova exchange has stated Hextra has not even applied for HEX coin to be on the exchange, although it is on their roadmap, Nova even stated they would not allow it now even if they do apply. So I wouldn't count on this even being a real platform.
therealwafdawg

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:29:48 AM

Well, I lost count, but I think I'm 0/10 on my attempts to purchase Hextra.  How ridiculous.  I've already warned people to stay away from this coin but since the window just closed, allow me to vent.  This time the page never even loaded.  As the countdown happened everything was just fine, but the second it hit zero, I hit refresh and the page never loaded.  It's now 4-minutes past and the page still hasn't loaded.  Worst... ICO... Ever.
There are plenty of Tips in this thread about how to get the coin.  I posted some earlier, but got attacked for it.

#3, There was no whitepaper until people complained about it and is more of a road map than a white paper.
#4, They lock your BTC until you buy 50HXT (which you cant) read my previous math on previous posts, to ensure they scam the BTG for themselves, also creating artificial hype, ensuring little
      children want it more because they cant get it (fear of missing out), Then when they claim they sold you a coin (no block chain, No wallet, No opensource code, no proof but a number on a
      screen), this is when people like kenmasters34 determins that everything is real, and tries to convince that people can get it, just lock your BTC into their wallet.
#5, The preferred customer list... certain accounts can buy daily but others can never buy
#6, If there are so many people wanting this ICO, It will sell out anyways so there is no reason to lock in your BTC.
#7, What they show you in your account as a "wallet address" is more likely an account number, not a wallet address on a chain, as a chain does not exist.

This is entirely and total bullshit; literally each point is a fabrication. You just can't get in and you're butt hurt.
1. There is help on the Facebook page.
2. The road map shows that block chain explorer will come out next month.  I've already sent and received HXT so I know it works and it is instant.
3. These are lending platform copy cats.  What kind of white paper do you actually need for this?
4. All lending platforms operate the same.  If you were smart you would send a small amount of BTC, make sure you are able to buy before sending a larger amount of BTC to the platform. BTG is worth 2% of the BTC price currently.  That's like a rounding error in terms of value.
5. There is no preferred customer list.  There are days I got and others I didn't.  On 2 occasions I got in twice.  I even used Paxful for escrow to purchase more at $2 so I can get my hands on it.  If you want to get them you can get them.
6. It sells out everyday in a minute for an entire month.  Your BTC is available to buy after the ICO is over.  Support at FB has helped people get BTC out.  Plus how much did you send that you are doing a 180 after not getting some and wanting to take your BTC out.
7. Pure conjecture and bullshit.  It works and will be revealed per the road map.
8.  Someone posted some bs that supposedly came from Nova plus they probably have NDAs in place so they wouldn't tell someone random fuck asking from the internet.
9. Do I have to add more ways to rip you or was this sufficient?
matey1111

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:47:50 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 02:58:08 AM by matey1111

This is entirely and total bullshit; literally each point is a fabrication. You just can't get in and you're butt hurt.
1. There is help on the Facebook page.
2. The road map shows that block chain explorer will come out next month.  I've already sent and received HXT so I know it works and it is instant.
3. These are lending platform copy cats.  What kind of white paper do you actually need for this?
4. All lending platforms operate the same.  If you were smart you would send a small amount of BTC, make sure you are able to buy before sending a larger amount of BTC to the platform. BTG is worth 2% of the BTC price currently.  That's like a rounding error in terms of value.
5. There is no preferred customer list.  There are days I got and others I didn't.  On 2 occasions I got in twice.  I even used Paxful for escrow to purchase more at $2 so I can get my hands on it.  If you want to get them you can get them.
6. It sells out everyday in a minute for an entire month.  Your BTC is available to buy after the ICO is over.  Support at FB has helped people get BTC out.  Plus how much did you send that you are doing a 180 after not getting some and wanting to take your BTC out.
7. Pure conjecture and bullshit.  It works and will be revealed per the road map.
8.  Someone posted some bs that supposedly came from Nova plus they probably have NDAs in place so they wouldn't tell someone random fuck asking from the internet.
9. Do I have to add more ways to rip you or was this sufficient?

Responses in order by number

#1 Facebook postings are nothing but garbage, fake accounts praising scammers, the reason they don't post here is they cannot delete this thread. The reason they post on Facebook is they can
     delete it in 1 second flat and control the posts and their lies posted on there.
#2 Road map isnt being followed in the least, HEX transfers are just account # to account #, there is no block chain,
#3 Idiots don't need white papers and just blindly accept scams
#4 NOT ALL PLATFORMS OPERATE THE SAME, you can actually buy on other platforms when there was less coins even being offered, If you were smart you wouldn't have even sent any BTC there
     in the first place, BTG price after the fact matters not, if it were $1000 then it would be a different response from you now wouldnt it? if its only 2% they can credit to everyone... but they
     wont...
#5 Yes there is a preferred Customer list
#6 It actually sells out in less than 10 seconds. The platform will sell out anyways, if it is not a scam, there is no reason to lock BTC. NO FACE BOOK WILL NOT HELP YOU GET YOUR BTC OUT!!!
     The only reason they let you think you got some is so you think its real and send more BTC thinking you will get to buy more, a COIN WHICH DOES NOT EXIST, YOU GOT SCAMMED SON!
     TWICE LOLOL
#7 Pure conjecture and bullshit, road map is already proven bullshit
#8 I trust that post more than these scammers and your idiocy
#9 Do I have to add more ways to show you how much of a millennial moron you are? Get your pecker out of your hand and get out of your moms basement.
kenmasters34

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:00:48 AM

i was able to get a few coins. my question is that is there clause where it will say that i wont' be able to withdraw all my coins? to nova or coinexchange. It seems like people are locked out in Regal, most likely same will happen here. Hoping someone in regal can shed some light.
Well I didnt get in on Regal coin, which is why I have FOMO here.   But from watching the youtube videos, mostly larger buyers were locked out.   Which is wrong, since those guys were the ones who bought in early and promoted it.  For small buyers.... we would have been fine in Regal Coin.  

Hopefully Hextra doesnt do the same thing, but even if they do, I doubt that it would affect small buyers.   I do hope that Hextra reaches the same price though!

Seriously what is going on with Regal coin, its at $97. Can it really be manipulated that high?
se32786

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:00:32 AM

Well I didnt get in on Regal coin, which is why I have FOMO here.   But from watching the youtube videos, mostly larger buyers were locked out.   Which is wrong, since those guys were the ones who bought in early and promoted it.  For small buyers.... we would have been fine in Regal Coin.  

Hopefully Hextra doesnt do the same thing, but even if they do, I doubt that it would affect small buyers.   I do hope that Hextra reaches the same price though!

Seriously what is going on with Regal coin, its at $97. Can it really be manipulated that high?

Well it is that high so I think you just answered your own question haha.

Made 30K on regal coin

Lost 50K on regal coin for selling too soon. lol

Bitrated user: se32786.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: