Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:58:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HextraCoin Cryptocurrency ICO Live Now !!  (Read 68822 times)
(-_-)$$$$@ll_day

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:30:27 AM

I still can't get in and my BTC are still stuck!!!!

@Andre1980 and @snowyNNN,
Do you know if HextraCoin will allow for withdraw post ICO, because I know of at least 45 people other than myself who have their BTC stuck and unable to withdraw just like me.

And if you are reading this post and have the same problem, I urge you to quote it and say the same is happening to you as well.
The Devs at HextraCoin will notice and will have no choice but to free our money or everyone will see they are fraud and their Coin will fail!!!!!

Now watch all the stupid idiots who only have 1-5 posts (Newbies) say that they got in, sounds like nothing more than HextraCoin devs logging under multiple accounts to hype it up if you ask me!!!!

Let's keep 'em honest boys and girls!!!
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wafdawg

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:33:22 AM

Selling hextra coins $10 each. Offer good until Sunday. PM for details.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
rtom1990

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:48:28 AM

If Hextra does a Regalcoin, as RegalCoin is now over $45, I'm not selling just yet haha,

Anyone interested in joining my regal network? I heard a lot of word that they are soon releasing there internal exchange as well, I know a lot of people do use bitconnect, but honestly for those that missed out Regal is going to be doing well, there is no risk, why not just try and use my referral, no need to lend at all, just take the chance.

I'm filling in my network tree and distributing branches evenly, why not get in on the biggest deal since Bitconnect . Will continue to put people under you too, just try to lend as well and I'll keep adding people under you.
Earn 45% a month in cryptos ! Let’s get rich FREE TO SIGN UP! (https://regalcoin.co/ref/RICHARDTOM)
lo_pan

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:10:25 AM

Do you know if HextraCoin will allow for withdraw post ICO, because I know of at least 45 people other than myself who have their BTC stuck and unable to withdraw just like me.

And if you are reading this post and have the same problem, I urge you to quote it and say the same is happening to you as well.
The Devs at HextraCoin will notice and will have no choice but to free our money or everyone will see they are fraud and their Coin will fail!!!!!

Now watch all the stupid idiots who only have 1-5 posts (Newbies) say that they got in, sounds like nothing more than HextraCoin devs logging under multiple accounts to hype it up if you ask me!!!!

I saw this Twitter post to Hextracoin support desk: @HextraCoin_Help. They listened and helped a couple people get there BTC out. Not sure if this is legit but can someone can give it a try and let us know how it goes. I hope it works out for you and good luck! Smiley

I'm still trying to buy my Hextracoin...I've repeatedly gone into rage mode and stopped short of throwing my computer off the balcony, I can't believe how challenging this experience has been to get these coins...I feel like it will outperform Regal. I'll get it eventually and if anyone is interested, you can give it a try with my code:  https://hextracoin.co/register?referrer=CryptoBaron

https://i.imgur.com/b2H41oU.jpg

mp5navy16

Activity: 89

cryptocurrency trader

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:00:54 AM

Guys, im buying hextra coin 5$ a piece. let me know. im tired of this ico but i still want to buy

This is just like Regal Coin and we all know how well that went.  This can easily open at $10 but your offer is the highest one I've seen so far.  Good luck.  I won't sell for under $10.

Someone should not forget about Habricks Coin (HBC) who has the same potential like RC and Hextra coin

white paper : https://habricks.org/whitepaper/habricks-whitepaper.pdf

It also has a lending program like Bitconnect, Regalcoin, Hextracoin and Westerncoin.  Now it is at pre-ICO phase and you can subscribe anytime in any amount of BTC.

Current price is only $0.80 per HBC token. Please sign up here under me (https://wallet.habricks.org/register.php?referrer=alphaque) and you will be given extra 30% bonus in HBC tokens

good newss
mp5navy16

Activity: 89

cryptocurrency trader

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:26:12 AM

guys New blockchain based lending platform icos occuring in 2 days

https://goldreward.io/join/Evictor90

Please check it out. it looks legit  AF!.

Bitbase.3rd crowsale.

https://www.bitbase.io/?rb=36493
nice information
andre1980

Activity: 436

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:21:17 AM

They say they will offer you to withdraw your BTC after the ICO, they have set a 50HXT block while ICO is running thogh. And it took them a while before i could withdraw even after i got my coins.
That's why i was surprised they took the withdraw page offline yesterday. During the days before it was working during ICO.

It seems to be working now. Great, as i promised a friend to try to buy some tokens for him and we need BTC and HXT to transfer between our accounts..

The newbies could indeed be only here to hype the coin, that's why i even posted my proof after i got them. Before i wasn't sure about HXT.
HextraCoinTrade

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:45:59 PM

We know it's really hard and need luck to get the Hextracoin in this super-hype ICO.
But we know this is going to moon at least 5-10x!
Guys check this out, save your time & investment. 99% Success rate to get your coin Smiley It's worth the investment!
http://hextracoin.trade
attilafx

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:07:32 PM

And again terrible. Whole site just crash. If the ICO is already starting this hard, what can we expect from the future?
(-_-)$$$$@ll_day

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:13:13 PM

And again terrible. Whole site just crash. If the ICO is already starting this hard, what can we expect from the future?

@Attilafx
Post your BTC Hostage story on my Announcement  HEXTRA Hostage Topic!! You are not the only one whose BTC is being held hostage like this, my BTC is also being held hostage
(-_-)$$$$@ll_day

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:17:40 PM

They say they will offer you to withdraw your BTC after the ICO, they have set a 50HXT block while ICO is running thogh. And it took them a while before i could withdraw even after i got my coins.
That's why i was surprised they took the withdraw page offline yesterday. During the days before it was working during ICO.

It seems to be working now. Great, as i promised a friend to try to buy some tokens for him and we need BTC and HXT to transfer between our accounts..

The newbies could indeed be only here to hype the coin, that's why i even posted my proof after i got them. Before i wasn't sure about HXT.

Thank you for quick response @Andre1980
stocknstack

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:20:19 PM

This coin is a nightmare, worst ICO experience ever; site doesn't allow to buy 50 hextrash*tcoin to save my hostage bitcoin! I deposited 0.5 BTC on 10/03/17 thinking I would have the rest to buy some other ICOs on the day and still waiting to get my money back. At this point hextracoin has lost most of its potential investors by drawing out their scam making people realise what a disaster it really is. If we all see its like this before starting it may make a "for show" increase on release date if that ever comes to lull more flies but then they will dump. They are profiteering daily from everyone's BTC and for sure will on the fork if everything goes as they plan. This site has all sorts of errors including temporarily rate-limiting banning my ipaddress... it is obvious they have no intention to allow me to buy 50 hextracoins and remove my 0.5 BTC. Since you mods read this do not que my order and cancel if manage, give me back my money you vile things! May Allah and Muhammad have mercy on your souls because most of your real customers will not
Christian
wafdawg

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:25:08 PM

Selling hextra coins $10 each. Offer good until Sunday. PM for details.

Got another 400 coins today.  Hextra address to address already up and running.  HXT will be over $20 in less than 30 days. Demand is unbelievable!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
wafdawg

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:35:25 PM

23 / 23 of the investors in my trading team failed to buy HXT using your terrible website. We all have Bitcoin locked up on your site and your 50 HXT minimum purchase rule prohibits us from withdrawing our own money. You have an obligation to either waive the 50HXT rule as you can't provide the service you advertise OR you better give us our fucking Bitcoin Gold after the fork.

I can sell you and your entire team 50 HXT each totaling 1,150 HXT for $10 each. Once you have 50 HXT you'll be able to withdraw the rest of your BTC in time for the fork.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
stocknstack

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:39:05 PM

At the very least if they really cared about distribution they would allow anyone with bitcoin in their wallet to buy at least 50 hextra to unshakle our extra funds and allow us to choose whether to buy more from then on. Some started buying thousands at a time or hundreds, most of those likely bots or raked in through affiliate links. At that point if everyone already involved had the 50 minimum everyone would be satisfied and they can continue their sale without issue. They will make more overall investors by doing it this way than by ruining its perception before its even out of ICO baby cloths. HEXTRA PROVE YOU CARE BY DOING THE FORE MENTIONED OR PROVE YOU JUST WANT TO CONTINUE THE SKAM BY IGNORING ALL THE OBVIOUS TRUE COMPLAINTS!
Bossthirteen

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:42:10 PM

23 / 23 of the investors in my trading team failed to buy HXT using your terrible website. We all have Bitcoin locked up on your site and your 50 HXT minimum purchase rule prohibits us from withdrawing our own money. You have an obligation to either waive the 50HXT rule as you can't provide the service you advertise OR you better give us our fucking Bitcoin Gold after the fork.

I can sell you and your entire team 50 HXT each totaling 1,150 HXT for $10 each. Once you have 50 HXT you'll be able to withdraw the rest of your BTC in time for the fork.

Lol scumbag

wafdawg

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:43:00 PM

wow, you piece of shit.

You'll look back at this offer and kick yourself for not taking it.  Probably in less than 30 days.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
wafdawg

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:44:58 PM

wow, you piece of shit.

You'll look back at this offer and kick yourself for not taking it.  Probably in less than 30 days.

For buying where I planned on selling? No, probably not.

I'll come back here to troll you when it's $20 before Thanksgiving.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
andre1980

Activity: 436

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:46:41 PM

That's even MORE scammy than the Hextra ICO itself.. Trying to extort people for personal gain.. Also:
You CAN'T transfer out if you just have 50 HXT in your wallet. You have to have BOUGHT them in the ICO, they are locked to your account.
This is what the website says and what support told me.

If it worked, you could easily earn honest money by loaning 50HXT for a fee (and hold the BTC in escrow) to people wanting to get out.. Which would be cool.
This.. Is not.
wafdawg

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:48:37 PM

That's even MORE scammy than the Hextra ICO itself.. Trying to extort people for personal gain.. Also:
You CAN'T transfer out if you just have 50 HXT in your wallet. You have to have BOUGHT them in the ICO, they are locked to your account.
This is what the website says and what support told me.

If that's the case then apologies but I'm still selling for $10 each for anyone interested.  Offer expires October 15th.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: