Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:24:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HextraCoin Cryptocurrency ICO Live Now !!  (Read 68829 times)
jravago

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 06:35:36 PM

I've been trying since day 1 to get into the Hextracoin ICO, I don't think it's possible.

I did find a new lending platform, easy ICO to get into: http://bit.ly/falconcoinsite

Another one! Wink
Alexmtm

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:03:37 PM

Fkin bullshit this is idiotic why don't they incrase the dayly cap, bad gateway page not responding after i thought I bought some coins
con4n007

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:11:21 PM

Fkin bullshit this is idiotic why don't they incrase the dayly cap, bad gateway page not responding after i thought I bought some coins

haha true.
got bad gateway and once the page back to normal, all coins were gone.
I clicked the submit button on 9th second yet still failed to buy some...
andre1980

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:14:00 PM

Didn't get in today.. Got in 2x a week ago.. But now 7 days of crashing, frustration, etc.. Still have 400HXT, but would like some more for my friend and myself..

Will withdraw my BTC later today. If only they were more fair and fixed their issues. They don't even really respond to support requests anymore..

https://youtu.be/abvgqiex2lI
kenmasters34

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:14:56 PM

hello guys , can i send my bitcoin from bittrex directly to hextracoin bitcoin wallet?

If you have anxiety issues, this is not the ICO for you!!!   This ICO is really hard to buy, and you must buy 50 coins before you can take your Bitcoin out.    Look at all he complaints about not being able to buy and not being able to withdraw funds.  

I would say dont do it, unless you are willing to be at your computer ahead of time, have patience, have lightning fast typing skills, are typically lucky and like to gamble.   

If you can buy some coin, I think this coin will do well. But the problem is being able to buy.  I think they should make a couple days where its a 50 coin maximum, to help others get their BTC out.
andre1980

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:27:24 PM

I wouldn't risk it. I only found out the hard way AFTER depositing coins. Without buying at least 50HXT (which is next to impossible and getting harder every day), you can't get your BTC out.
EVEN if you deposit those 50HXT.. You MUST have bought in the ICO to get out (they are locked to your account!)

I was able to buy 1x 150, 1x 200 and 1x 50 a week a go. Nothing since despite trying every day with fast internet, refresh at 3 seconds, multiple tabs..

The site has captcha issues, crashes, logged me out.
They have done 0,0 to fix these issues since day one. They don't care.

If you have deposited already: keep trying, at least 50HXT to get out.. If it fails: you should be able to withdraw after the 30th.
If you haven't deposited yet:

DO NOT INVEST
Alexmtm

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:15:00 PM

I don't think is against the rules if they allocate more coins daily, also it would be awesome if when the last day ends all ppl with BTC deposits will automaticaly recive HXT instead, come on hextracoin do something for every one  Embarrassed!!!!!!!!!
andre1980

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:18:42 PM

They have already shown zero interest changing the rules, fixing the issues and making it fairer. They don't care.
I don't think they will somehow are willing to help investors ATM. That's why i'm pulling my BTC out.
Their loss!
kenmasters34

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:46:29 PM

I don't think is against the rules if they allocate more coins daily, also it would be awesome if when the last day ends all ppl with BTC deposits will automaticaly recive HXT instead, come on hextracoin do something for every one  Embarrassed!!!!!!!!!
That is against their rules.  The limited number of coins available is an important aspect to this ICO.

IMO, the best thing would be to have a day that is
1) limited to 50 coins
2) limited to current users that have not been able to buy.   
Nintendocore

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:28:13 PM

As that is suspicious that is bought mainly by numbers multiple 10 50 100 300 chinks.
Command inaction suggests an idea that this command engages in a swindle. If they really want the future for a project, then even limited the reception of facilities giving to buy to those whose BTC stuck here or would impose restriction are 50 chinks in a day each.

N E M   New Economy Movement  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=455591.0
kenmasters34

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:13:56 AM

As that is suspicious that is bought mainly by numbers multiple 10 50 100 300 chinks.
Command inaction suggests an idea that this command engages in a swindle. If they really want the future for a project, then even limited the reception of facilities giving to buy to those whose BTC stuck here or would impose restriction are 50 chinks in a day each.

You can only buy them in increments of 50.   So I had enough for probably 290 coins, but they only let me buy 250.
FalconCrypto

Activity: 273

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:37:36 AM

I've been trying since day 1 to get into the Hextracoin ICO, I don't think it's possible.

I did find a new lending platform, easy ICO to get into: http://bit.ly/falconcoinsite

Another one! Wink

Yes, and yet another one.
Alexmtm

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:42:48 AM

They should disable BTC wallets asap because we cant buy HXT, this is frustrating and not fair, why the fuq u let ppl to make btc deposits if they cant buy the new coin later, I dont care my BTC is stuck on this site, I'm so frustrating because I can't buy the coins Undecided Undecided Cry
P.S. and i'm not the only1
kristothek

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:58:41 AM

I've been succesful buying this coin 4 times now. I did it exactly like this:

• I make sure to have my password copied before the timer has counted down, so I don't have to type it in every time.
  • I load up two tabs in the browser. When there is 1 second left I hit f5 to update the site.
  • As fast as I can hit "Buy all", paste my password, type the captcha and hit Buy. Takes around six seconds.
  • I immediately go to the second tab to do the same. If the site times out or shows an error, keep updating and going back and forth between the two tabs until you get through, or the ico is ended for the day.

This has worked 4 out of 6 times I've tried it and it worked for a friend of mine. Good luck!

andre1980

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:40:36 AM

• I make sure to have my password copied before the timer has counted down, so I don't have to type it in every time.
  • I load up two tabs in the browser. When there is 1 second left I hit f5 to update the site.
  • As fast as I can hit "Buy all", paste my password, type the captcha and hit Buy. Takes around six seconds.
  • I immediately go to the second tab to do the same. If the site times out or shows an error, keep updating and going back and forth between the two tabs until you get through, or the ico is ended for the day.

This has worked 4 out of 6 times I've tried it and it worked for a friend of mine. Good luck!

This is what i did, this worked a week ago.. This doesn't work here now. Maybe because it logged me out a few times. Was planning to buy 600+HXT extra. Withdrew most, will max buy 50 now or withdraw.
Their loss.
I don't have to type the captcha though, as it's already in memory (somehow they are reusing old ones)
FalconCrypto

Activity: 273

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:19:45 PM

I've done similar to this and still have not been able to get any Hextracoin. I think I'm gonna move on with other lending platforms. Also, I need to get my BTC out of Hextra, hopefully they allow this soon.
lo_pan

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:03:12 PM

This is what it's come down to people...browser hacks Shocked I'll try it out though.  I've never taken part in an ICO that has such a high degree of difficulty. Do you guys keep trying to buy when you get this message "Your order is placed in the queue for processing. If the order is canceled, no BTC will be deducted from your wallet" or do you wait for the transaction to complete?

Looking for any suggestions.
IronSongie

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:04:52 PM

I've done similar to this and still have not been able to get any Hextracoin. I think I'm gonna move on with other lending platforms. Also, I need to get my BTC out of Hextra, hopefully they allow this soon.

Been trying that for a week now, no go...everytime i get to the buy screen and i fill everything out in 10s or less, click the buy button and it will go to the "oh i am sorry we are ico selling to everyone except you page"...

It has not been a good experience until now, add to that my btc are stuck...yeah...not great
con4n007

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:26:29 PM

Been trying that for a week now, no go...everytime i get to the buy screen and i fill everything out in 10s or less, click the buy button and it will go to the "oh i am sorry we are ico selling to everyone except you page"...

It has not been a good experience until now, add to that my btc are stuck...yeah...not great

have to agree here.
I clicked on the 9th second and website gave gateway error 502 until few minutes and its back(kept refreshing the page per second during that moment), yet the transaction history show it was sold out in 49 seconds.
so only few lucky selected people can buy this lottery?
Alexmtm

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:02:31 PM

Stupid coin ever, another fail day we could't buy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: