Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 01:42:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HextraCoin Cryptocurrency ICO Live Now !!  (Read 68830 times)
moala

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

Moirai ICO starts on 10/11/2017

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:06:07 PM

I could get in today. Use Chrome. Not possible with firefox.

If you guys want to join another lending ICO which is easier to buy.
https://falconcoin.co/app/CI/customer/register?Ref=moala

It's selling off quickly

Alexmtm

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:21:20 PM

I could get in today. Use Chrome. Not possible with firefox.

If you guys want to join another lending ICO which is easier to buy.
https://falconcoin.co/app/CI/customer/register?Ref=moala

It's selling off quickly

Hmm ill try tomorrow with Chrome especialy, i was logged everyday with edge and chrome and I saw the edge is refreshing faster
con4n007

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:26:53 PM

has anyone actually noticed that the whitepaper has SOME typos in it?
considering they are gonna handle a lot of money, this is a bit worrying me.
Bonanzacoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:03:30 PM

has anyone actually noticed that the whitepaper has SOME typos in it?
considering they are gonna handle a lot of money, this is a bit worrying me.

im not in hxtrc but it depends where devs come from. If asia and alikes its not uncommon.
sabrosa

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:33:09 PM

typos are not the end of the world, seen them in successful coins too. but, what scares me is .... why is there ZERO purchases over 300 hex EVER? I been looking the last few days and NO ONE has bought more than 300? that seems weird, i wonder if there is a simple explanation?
con4n007

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:26:45 PM

typos are not the end of the world, seen them in successful coins too. but, what scares me is .... why is there ZERO purchases over 300 hex EVER? I been looking the last few days and NO ONE has bought more than 300? that seems weird, i wonder if there is a simple explanation?

I think they explained on their facebook.
they limit the sales to 300HXT per buy so more people could jump in and buy.
was 500HXT, then down to 400HXT, now the limit is 300HXT.
Sylanda

Activity: 133

I am Sylanda

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:39:34 PM

Buying into their ico is so hectic, just need to withdraw my bitcoins, no more interested, please how can i take back my coins please

MinerClub

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:12:29 PM

Buying into their ico is so hectic, just need to withdraw my bitcoins, no more interested, please how can i take back my coins please

I agree with you. Sent .1 BTC and have been unable to buy in, even following the advice of others (clicking buy all, pasting password, and typing captcha all within about 4-5 seconds)

Bitrated user: MinerClub.
con4n007

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:15:03 PM

I agree with you. Sent .1 BTC and have been unable to buy in, even following the advice of others (clicking buy all, pasting password, and typing captcha all within about 4-5 seconds)

are you serious? 4-5 seconds cant buy the coins?
no wonder the last few days I never got to buy the coins.
huma nguyen

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:17:30 PM

I clicked on the 6th second and website gave gateway error 502 until few minutes (approxiate 1.5 minute) and its back (kept refreshing the page per second during that moment), yet the transaction history show it was sold out. All of time !
So i'm ask myself.. what happen ! i'm not enough fast click to buy HEX.
that's stupid. when i have no HEX coin to buy in 4 day buy. and not withdraw my bitcoin from wallet.
bengems

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:23:48 PM

i am fed up with this hextracoin ico shit....i have my btc locked up there, now i want them out cause i am not interested anymore.

it seems like these people are trying to scam people by making it difficult for them to buy into their ICO so that they can't withdraw their coins at the end of their stupid ICO.

i want my money back i am done here!

shitty scammy Hex

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sylanda

Activity: 133

I am Sylanda

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:28:48 PM

i am fed up with this hextracoin ico shit....i have my btc locked up there, now i want them out cause i am not interested anymore.

it seems like these people are trying to scam people by making it difficult for them to buy into their ICO so that they can't withdraw their coins at the end of their stupid ICO.

i want my money back i am done here!

shitty scammy Hex

Am damn tired with their strategy, need my coin back

lieuwhiej

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:29:51 PM

Yes i need to get my btc back off my hextra wallet.
Buying Hextra is BS.
Everytime i open the website to buy, it freezes when icon timer is up.
And after few minutes admin bans me from the website.
No need to keep my money on your website, other ico you can buy without any waiting time.
lieuwhiej

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:41:03 PM

People DON'T TRANSFER your BTC on the hextra wallet.
You can't buy hextra and you can't withdraw your btc back out of the wallet !!
sabrosa

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:53:48 PM

it looks like everyone is having the same problem of not being able to get their btc out and also cannot buy hextra..... i have some hextra, i dont want to part w it but i will make a deal w some1. This deal is likely only going to be worth it if you have 1btc or more stuck in there. if you send me .05 btc i will send you 50 hextra. i will only do this for two people. private message me. for what its worth i am honest and active on all sorts of discords and coins.
matey1111

Activity: 178
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:05:56 PM

it looks like everyone is having the same problem of not being able to get their btc out and also cannot buy hextra..... i have some hextra, i dont want to part w it but i will make a deal w some1. This deal is likely only going to be worth it if you have 1btc or more stuck in there. if you send me .05 btc i will send you 50 hextra. i will only do this for two people. private message me. for what its worth i am honest and active on all sorts of discords and coins.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY!!!

You cannot buy from someone else and deposit into your account to remove your BTC, IT HAS TO BE FROM ICO SALE.

This guy either knows nothing or is scamming.

Hexcoin ICO is a scam, DO NOT DEPOSIT YOUR BTC, the only people able to buy are so called newbies and when people complain about that on Youtube and public forums like this one they put those accounts on the "able to buy list" all others are blocked. In this way they gain trust through manipulation of media and credible users. More people then deposit BTC into accounts thinking... "just a few tries and I will be able to buy"...If they reduced the daily buy to 50 Hex per account it would still sell out in 10 seconds, they claim to be working on fixing the buying issue, but they don't reduce the daily buying limit, they don't reduce the total account buying limit, they don't increase the total amount able to be purchased in one day, they wont block accounts that buy every single day and they wont let you withdraw your BTC...

This is a scam... if not totally, then a BTCGold scam for sure.

contact these scammers, this is their e-mail

support@hextracoin.co

however they will just tell you the following...

Apologize for the inconvenience,
Due to a high demand to buy ICO , that make system high traffic and hard to buy.
We have notify engineering team to fix this issue and make system flow as much as possible.
However you can try to buy ICO everyday at 00:00 (GMT+4) Dubai time until 30 October.

If you want to withdraw BTC , you have to buy at lease 50 HXT first. (buy from ICO , not the others)
Anyway if you cannot get any HXT , you have to wait until the end of ICO. Then you can withdraw your BTC.
Thank you

How can their engineering team prevent the sellout of coin within 10 seconds?

EDIT: And another thing.... why are they not participating in this thread? Why so quiet?
snowyNNN

Activity: 422
Merit: 251

Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:18:06 PM

You cannot buy from someone else and deposit into your account to remove your BTC, IT HAS TO BE FROM ICO SALE.

Hexcoin ICO is a scam, DO NOT DEPOSIT YOUR BTC, the only people able to buy are so called newbies and when people complain about that on Youtube and public forums like this one they put those accounts on the "able to buy list" all others are blocked. In this way they gain trust through manipulation of media and credible users. More people then deposit BTC into accounts thinking... "just a few tries and I will be able to buy"...If they reduced the daily buy to 50 Hex per account it would still sell out in 10 seconds, they claim to be working on fixing the buying issue, but they don't reduce the daily buying limit, they don't reduce the total account buying limit, they don't increase the total amount able to be purchased in one day, they wont block accounts that buy every single day and they wont let you withdraw your BTC...

support@hextracoin.co

Due to a high demand to buy ICO , that make system high traffic and hard to buy.
We have notify engineering team to fix this issue and make system flow as much as possible.
However you can try to buy ICO everyday at 00:00 (GMT+4) Dubai time until 30 October.

If you want to withdraw BTC , you have to buy at lease 50 HXT first. (buy from ICO , not the others)
Anyway if you cannot get any HXT , you have to wait until the end of ICO. Then you can withdraw your BTC.
Thank you

EDIT: And another thing.... why are they not participating in this thread? Why so quiet?

Their is no buying issue at Hextracoin to fix. It´s a game for everyone to try to buy and it requires time skill and luck. It is fair , altough unlucky for those who got their deposits stuck there until the end of the month.

I have tried to buy a dozen of nights in a row now and have been successful twice! Looking to get a thid success atleast.

There is no "able to buy list", that idea stems from your frustration of failing to purchase these precious Hextracoins.
Why would their engineer team try to prevent a sellout in 10 seconds as you say??? That makes no sense. It is an Ico trying to sell all coins before launch, right!

I´ll try with a different browser probably tomorrow and may the goddesses of Hextra be benevolent for me!

█▀▀▄░▄▀▀▄░▄▀▀▀░█░░░  Xmr Sc Pasc Rlc Zen           ✦       (\__/)       ✦
█▀▀░░█▀▀█░░▀▀▄░█░░░  Zcl Kmd Ltc Rep Dash                  (='.'=) 
█░░░░█░░█░███▀░███░ Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Btc             ✦   (")_(")  ✦           ▲▼ Anonymous ▲▼ Community Driven     XULT.com
andre1980

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:21:54 PM

Well, it's not only newbies that got in.
I got in about a week ago, but nothing since. And even then it was almost impossible.

Might have to do that i found out the IP of my ISP is blocked.. Trying tomorrow through a VPN..

As i was the first to warn here in thread:

Do not buy HXT from someone or transfer HXT to another account. They are LOCKED to your account.
So, if you got 50HXT from a friend or something, your BTC stays LOCKED until October 30th!

Note: when unlocked though, BTC withdraws work fine ATM.
snowyNNN

Activity: 422
Merit: 251

Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:38:19 PM

I got  an IP-ban one night when I had two laptops and a cellphone logged with my Hextra-account.
It was only during that evenings buying window.

█▀▀▄░▄▀▀▄░▄▀▀▀░█░░░  Xmr Sc Pasc Rlc Zen           ✦       (\__/)       ✦
█▀▀░░█▀▀█░░▀▀▄░█░░░  Zcl Kmd Ltc Rep Dash                  (='.'=) 
█░░░░█░░█░███▀░███░ Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Btc             ✦   (")_(")  ✦           ▲▼ Anonymous ▲▼ Community Driven     XULT.com
matey1111

Activity: 178
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:06:19 AM

support@hextracoin.co

Thank you

Their is no buying issue at Hextracoin to fix. It´s a game for everyone to try to buy and it requires time skill and luck. It is fair , altough unlucky for those who got their deposits stuck there until the end of the month.

I have tried to buy a dozen of nights in a row now and have been successful twice! Looking to get a thid success atleast.

There is no "able to buy list", that idea stems from your frustration of failing to purchase these precious Hextracoins.
Why would their engineer team try to prevent a sellout in 10 seconds as you say??? That makes no sense. It is an Ico trying to sell all coins before launch, right!

I´ll try with a different browser probably tomorrow and may the goddesses of Hextra be benevolent for me!

...SKILL...!?! LOL thanks for the LAUGH!!

as for the buying issue, its  a well planned hype scam at best.  Like I said earlier... Where is Hextra Coin's response on this thread?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: