Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:12:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔵🔵 OYSTER 🔵🔵 Anonymous Storage Generates Revenue for Websites  (Read 73332 times)
parker423

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:35:01 PM

Ah now I found it.

Is there a Market to trade or is it on CMC ?
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:55:30 PM

I am holding some PRL.

Do I get automatically the new coins?

Was there a swap?

Whn you bought this tokens? Read few post above, if you bought this tokens before this incident with their previous CEO which stolen tokens, than you must have OPQ tokens with 1|1 ratio with PRL tokens which you had. But if you bought later, than may be you don't have nothing, as PRL tokens not using anymore.
Oh im not updated with this i don't know that there is a swap of this tokens ,too bad that the previous CEO looks to greedy if that was the case. Anyway i still believe on this Oyster and i assume that it may have a much better value in the next run of the altcoins. im going to read about that incident to confirmed what i was investing and what to do with the PRL tokens.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:56:23 PM

I am holding some PRL.

Was there a swap?

Whn you bought this tokens? Read few post above, if you bought this tokens before this incident with their previous CEO which stolen tokens, than you must have OPQ tokens with 1|1 ratio with PRL tokens which you had. But if you bought later, than may be you don't have nothing, as PRL tokens not using anymore.
Oh im not updated with this i don't know that there is a swap of this tokens ,too bad that the previous CEO looks to greedy if that was the case. Anyway i still believe on this Oyster and i assume that it may have a much better value in the next run of the altcoins. im going to read about that incident to confirmed what i was investing and what to do with the PRL tokens.

The PRL tokens are useless now. They got swapped to OPQ. You can read what exactly happened here in their November recap: https://medium.com/opacity-storage/opacity-november-recap-66b46cc34125
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:40:43 AM

I am holding some PRL.

Was there a swap?

The PRL tokens are useless now. They got swapped to OPQ. You can read what exactly happened here in their November recap: https://medium.com/opacity-storage/opacity-november-recap-66b46cc34125
Oh damn, i just know about this too. Those who already sold their PRL token before this happened are lucky. Especially when PRL token price still high (above $1) back then
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:56:27 AM

They are carrying on development and some big announcement are being expected. OPQ is sitting on good price not like before but before going into issues PRL was almost in same range. They are full confident and progress in work is looking good just look at their Github for more information. Telegram is also good place for any kind of information.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 06:53:59 PM

New prospective investors should note that this new team created 27 extra million coins after their co worker decided to dump on everyone. It should also be noted that clear details were not provided for the use of the extra coins. Keep in mind that when bruno originally dumped, he claimed he did it to beat this current admins to the punch cos they had intended to artificially boost up the price and dump on everyone.

So, basically the guys with claims that they intended to dump, just created 27 million extra coins at there disposal with no reason given for the use.But left to some that are already invested and trying to get their money back/flip a profit out of the dump, they would have you believe that this is currently in legit hands.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Easteregg69

Activity: 1448
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:39:06 PM

Click traffic lights ? Moderator sucks cock for a living!

Anyways. Looks like you guys got smooshed! Wrong gang or whatever..

Dear Cryptopian,

You are receiving this email because we recognise you as a holder of Oyster Pearl (PRL).

Oyster Pearl is in the process of being delisted and will be fully delisted on 17 January 2019.

Trade markets are now closed, and we recommend cancelling any open orders of PRL on your account so that all held balances are available for withdrawal. To ensure that your funds are off the exchange before PRL is removed, please withdraw any balances to a compatible wallet at your earliest convenience.

Please refer to our Help Centre article for more information: http://ow.ly/g5ff30mYWo3

Kind regards,

The Cryptopia Team

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
OhMyHolyToken

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:41:28 AM

So, what happened to SHL? Another scam?
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:26:06 AM

I will say need not hurry to draw conclusions because they have said at some reasonable time SHL will also go under fork just like PRL did. Last night they released one update about OPQ and it contains handful of work what they did and are doing ahead. They need time to bring the things back on the track and with OPQ it looks fine. Have patience and something good will happen with SHL as well.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:51:34 AM

So, what happened to SHL? Another scam?

What happened to you where you was before this? You are not investor of this project that is why you don't know current state of this project and what happened in real. You should have to keep touch with this thread if you don't lose your money.
CryptoCracker

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:26:51 PM

So coins on Cryptopia are dead? Is there somewhere to store coins? You mention a swap and on medium that this has turned into another scam project ....nice. Again, this project just sums up everything that is wrong with crypto. Anyhow, where can cryptopia coins be moved?
Darkoth89

Merit: 646

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:18:53 PM

So coins on Cryptopia are dead? Is there somewhere to store coins? You mention a swap and on medium that this has turned into another scam project ....nice. Again, this project just sums up everything that is wrong with crypto. Anyhow, where can cryptopia coins be moved?

I am not sure what you mean. PRL will be delisted on Cryptopia because PRL is a dead project with the maniac Bruno in charge now. Cryptopia already completed the distribution of OPQ to eligible holders of PRL.
CryptoCracker

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:39:38 PM

I am not sure what you mean. PRL will be delisted on Cryptopia because PRL is a dead project with the maniac Bruno in charge now. Cryptopia already completed the distribution of OPQ to eligible holders of PRL.

Yes you are right. I should have read the thread closer before posting. Hope OPQ is a success. thanks
kostepanych2

Merit: 105

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:03:58 AM

Hi,
I receive OPQ tokens on Cryptopia...
But what should I do with old PRL tokens before delisting?
Should I withdraw them to MEW? Or it doesn't make sense?
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:13:20 AM

Old token PRL are worthless and you can do whatever you want with them. Best is to transfer them into MEW and let them there even after fork and new tokens appearance that have no more role but who knows. Just transfer them and keep in your possession that is only advice I can give you for this issue. OPQ is the new gem now to keep watching.
counterplay

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:42:26 PM

The Opacity starage interface is out:
https://storage.opacity.io 
Also upload limit has increased to 250 MB per file.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:50:41 AM

I am holding some PRL.

Was there a swap?

Oh damn, i just know about this too. Those who already sold their PRL token before this happened are lucky. Especially when PRL token price still high (above $1) back then
Thanks man 😥 i guess we had a long vacation and miss the swapping update. I didn't find any information on that regarding old Prl as it seems ny Prl tokens now are all garbage. On that high $1 will take a few more months or another year to attain or when bitcoin is ready to take off again.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:12:02 AM

This increase to 250 MB is response to those were thinking, development is stopped and after forking project has no direction. This is huge achievement and showed once again developers are moving forward according to their own plan. There should not be any doubt now after technical advancement in the capacity and functionality.
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:33:24 AM

The Opacity starage interface is out:
https://storage.opacity.io 
Also upload limit has increased to 250 MB per file.

This is amazing to see dev team is more powerful than before now I am more confident about the great future of this project. They are working with good momentum and in future they will show more impressive results.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:45:12 PM

Just brand this entire dogshit as a scam including the swap to this new  OPQ crap.

I do not approve of swaps that do not give a long time to swap over.

This is just away to scam old PRL holders and for those organising the swap to increase their own % of minting.

Brand OPQ a scam and ruin it unless they open up swaps for all PRL holders for another 6 months at least

Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: