Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:31:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀  (Read 74305 times)
Gordonium (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:10:39 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 11:32:44 AM by Gordonium

⚡ ⚡ ⚡ TriForce Tokens ⚡ ⚡ ⚡

TOKEN SALE UPDATE

We are pleased to announce that the TriForce Tokens Presale will run from the 20th of February 2018 to 6th March, 2018.

The TriForce Tokens main sale dates will be announced on this thread and on the official website soon! The discount structure is now fixed to token supply sold as shown below.

ABOUT TRIFORCE TOKENS

TriForce Tokens is a decentralized platform which will provide users within the online gaming community with decentralized P2P trading, anti-piracy protection, and the world's first honorary rewards system. The network will strive to build community collaboration amongst players, whilst encouraging them to work together and reward one another.

The Early Alpha of TriForce Tokens blockchain based gaming platform is available now for anyone to join and test out, please keep in mind we are still pushing constant updates and development on the platform. Please see screenshots and access links lower in this post.

TriForce Tokens platform uses an ERC 20-based (TFT) digital token, designed to become the industry standard on multiple gaming platforms and hold an increasing value on the open market. One of the tokens main unique features is that it will provide a completely new revenue model for the game developer market. The tokenized platform will also lower player attrition rate, offer behavioral analysis, and give players a new gaming experience where they can build their own digital asset empire.

TRIFORCE RESOURCES  

TriForce Intro Video

Whitepaper

Official Website

Medium

Twitter

Telegram Group

Facebook

Documents

GitHub

TOKEN SPECIFICATIONS

The technology being deployed to serve the TriForce Tokens ecosystem is a combination of the ERC20 compatible tokens implemented on a solidity framework on top of the Ethereum Network. The full technology stack will also include node.js servers, enterprise-level data stores, Hadoop for big data interrogation, front-end technologies such as ReactJS and native mobile applications.

There are many components that have to be considered and so the development strategy will consist of many stages, with the primary focus to deploy a beta version by Q2 2018. This will include a player and developer platform, smart contracts connected to the blockchain and developer integration kits to serve the core functionality.

TRIFORCE TOKENS TOKEN SALE ROUNDS

The TriForce Tokens main token sale will be announced soon on this thread and on the website. The main token sale bonus structure will be broken up into three stages.              

TOKEN PRESALE BONUS STAGES

First Day Discount 25% - Get+1,500 Extra!

TOKEN DISTRIBUTION

Total token supply is 2Bn and from that 1.5Bn will be available for contributors, any remaining tokens will be burnt.

ROADMAP

Official Public ICO Launch - The main funding round opens to contributors. Please see the section on ICO rules for more details.

December 2017: Establish Base of Operations and Recruitment Drive. Establish new offices in an area with a high level of technical talent and high concentration of gaming companies.

April 2018: Achieve ISO27001 certification. Phase 1 of the beta network is completed, which includes item trading, quests, and honorary system. Beta version of anti-piracy strategies are deployed.

May 2018: Become fully GDPR compliant with help from IT Governance Ltd.

June 2018: Complete beta version integration kit libraries for platforms and build developer community platform with full documentation.

November 2018: Complete phase 2 of beta network, which includes decentralized tournaments, peer-to-peer betting, player behavioral engine.

March 2019: Release full production version of entire TriForce Tokens technology.

TEAM

TriForce Tokens is backed by a highly experienced team from various sectors including corporate management, startups, the gaming industry, cryptocurrency development, blockchain technology, and computer science. The development team is led by Pete Mardell, CEO and the Former head of development for a leading UK recruitment platform. He is also a passionate gamer and long-time cryptocurrency enthusiast.

Raza Ahmed is the company CTO, in addition to being a Senior Full Stack and Qualified Blockchain developer, MSc Software Development. Nazaraf Shah is the company’s Ph.D. Research Engineer, in addition to being a Senior Lecturer in Ethical Hacking and Computer Security at Coventry University.

Bitcoin PR Buzz

Joining TriForce Tokens as an advisor and Public Relations Coordinator, Blake, Bitcoin PR Buzz CEO. He personally founded Bitcoin PR Buzz over 4 years ago. He has years of experience having worked closely with many successful ICO's including NEM, UTRUST and Lisk, which became the second biggest crypto-currency crowdfunding event in history at the time.

To ensure TriForce receives the growth and recognition it deserves, Bitcoin PR Buzz will be coordinating TriForce's PR for at least the next six months after the ICO period.

TIGA

TriForce recently became a full member of gaming industry representative TIGA. TIGA is the network for games developers and digital publishers and the trade association representing the video games industry. Their core purpose is to strengthen the games development and digital publishing sector. They achieve this by campaigning for the industry in the corridors of power, championing the industry in the media and helping their members commercially.

IT Governance

We have partnered with IT Governance LTD to obtain full ISO27001 accreditation. IT governance is a framework that ensures your organisation's IT infrastructure supports and enables the achievement of its corporate strategies and objectives. The official IT governance standard is ISO/IEC 38500:2015. It sets out a straightforward framework for the board's governance of information and communications technology and is a key resource for IT governance professionals everywhere in the world.

Crypto Valley

The Crypto Valley Association is an independent, government-supported association established to take full advantage of Switzerland’s strengths to build the world’s leading blockchain and cryptographic technologies ecosystem. They support and connect startups and established enterprises through policy recommendations, projects across verticals, initiating and enabling research, and organizing conferences, hackathons, and other industry events. With active connections to similar hubs around the world. They also ensure Crypto Valley’s participation in the global efforts to foster blockchain and cryptographic technology innovation.

TriForce is proud to be a corporate member of the Swiss-based blockchain startup incubator.

Coventry University Enterprises

CUE Ltd is a business arm of Coventry University and is providing resources and help with establishing the young start-ups business foundation - providing the project with access to research graduates, IP protection/auditing through Innovate UK and business mentoring. Being connected to CUE Ltd provided the business with access to EU grants for business and research.Being connected to CUE Ltd provides the business with access to EU grants and wider networking opportunities to the gaming sector in Coventry

Coinpayments - Escrow of TriForce Token Sale Funds

We recently sealed a partnership with escrow fund management provider Coinpayments.net. CoinPayments is a cloud wallet solution that offers an easy way to integrate a checkout system for numerous cryptocurrencies. Its website offers payment solutions for multiple crypto-currencies such as bitcoin and litecoin. The company also provides various shopping cart plugins, as well as custom payment solutions and an array of merchant tools.

Coinpayments will be escrowing a large portion of the TriForce token sale funds after the ICO period.

TRIFORCE TOKENS EARLY ALPHA PLATFORM: UNDER DEVELOPMENT

The TriForce Tokens Early Alpha platform (under constant development) can be accessed at:

Game Developer Platform Early Alpha: https://developer.triforcetokens.io

Player Platform Early Alpha: https://player.triforcetokens.io  

Developer Dashboard Early Alpha

Player Dashboard Early Alpha

Player Wallet Platform Early Alpha

CONNECT WITH US ON SOCIAL MEDIA

Official Website

TriForce Intro Video

Medium

Twitter

Telegram Group

Facebook

IN THE MEDIA

CryptoCoinsNews (Feature)

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/triforce-tokens-a-gaming-revolution-is-on-the-way/

CryptoCoinsNews

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/blockchain-gaming-startup-triforce-tokens-announces-pre-ico-14th-october/

CNBC

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/04/pr-newswire-triforce-tokens-blockchain-gaming-announces-membership-of-uk-gaming-industry-nonaprofit-tiga-and-swiss-crypto-valley.html

MarketWatch
http://www.sb.marketwatch.com/story/triforce-tokens-blockchain-gaming-supported-by-coventry-university-enterprise-ltd-going-through-ip-audit-process-with-innovate-uk-2017-10-08

http://www.marketwatch.com/(S(rnrsydaynixa5x55oiibxm45))/story/blockchain-gaming-startup-triforce-tokens-announces-pre-ico-on-14th-of-october-2017-09-29

NewsBTC
http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/09/28/triforce-tokens-ico-early-birds-get-free-ledger-nano-s/

Business Insider
http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/Blockchain-Gaming-Startup-TriForce-Tokens-Announces-Pre-ICO-on-14th-of-October-1002863757

Coin Idol
https://coinidol.com/triforce-tokens-announces-pre-ico/

Cripto Noticias
https://criptonoticias.com/entretenimiento/triforce-tokens-anuncia-campana-ico-ledger-nano-s-gratis-primeros-50-participantes/

Coinspeaker
https://www.coinspeaker.com/2017/09/28/blockchain-gaming-startup-triforce-tokens-announces-pre-ico-14th-october/

Criptomoedas Fácil
https://www.criptomoedasfacil.com/triforce-tokens-anuncia-parcerias-com-grandes-empresas-do-reio-unido-e-suica/

https://www.criptomoedasfacil.com/a-startup-de-blockchain-para-jogos-triforces-tokens-anuncia-pre-ico/

Business Insider
http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/TriForce-Tokens-Blockchain-Gaming-Supported-by-Coventry-University-Enterprise-Ltd-Going-Through-IP-Audit-Process-With-Innovate-UK-1002072021

Yahoo Finance
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/triforce-tokens-blockchain-gaming-supported-060200060.html

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/blockchain-startup-triforce-tokens-proudly-171700277.html

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gordonium (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:12:20 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 11:33:19 AM by Gordonium

This bounty campaign will be managed by Sylon.

If you have any technical question regarding this project, please ask it in this thread.

Stakes you will get from the campaign will allow you to get TFT tokens at the end of the campaign.
You will receive 1,000,000 TFT tokens, based on your number of stakes.

This campaign will last until the end of Triforce Tokens ICO or before if the ICO is a success.

abahcoin

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 06:12:26 PM

reserve indonesian translate

●                     T H O U   F i n a n c e     || |  |   |    High APY Yields                     ●
●            ████  ███  ██  █   THOU FARM   █  ██  ███  ████            ●

●            [ UNISWAP THOU - ETH ]  Whitepaper  ●  Telegram  ●  Discord            ●
Gordonium (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:16:25 PM

Reserved
Gordonium (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:55:14 PM

reserve indonesian translate

Thanks for your support! Bounty thread is coming soon. Please check back regularly to see when it opens.
mrpetem

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 07:04:26 PM

Just jumping in to introduce myself. I am Pete Mardell the CEO of TriForce Tokens and will be happy to answer any questions you have about our exciting project  Wink

We have an amazing team behind us who I am very proud of, as we have all worked incredibly hard to bring about some truly unique innovations to the gaming industry and present our project to the community.

I also appreciate all the amazing feedback we have had from people already, with our growing community of followers. If you would like to follow along aswell, you can check out our twitter, website, telegram channels etc.

Looking forward to engaging with the amazing community here on bitcointalk too  Smiley

~ Pete Mardell, TriForce Tokens CEO

davidroux

Activity: 625

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:36:59 PM

do you have any demo platform for us try. I understand your whitepaper but still want try it

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀