Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 01:50:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀  (Read 74308 times)
JCBAHY

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:46:11 AM

**** IMPORTANT MESSAGE: FLASH BOUNTY! ****

TriForce Tokens is giving away 850 FORCE tokens to those that provide us with a 5 - 10 second video telling the community that you:

- Believe in TriForce Tokens
- Are a supporter of TriForce Tokens
- TriForce Tokens is the real deal

Spaces are limited, only 100 videos will be accepted! So you better be quick!

Videos ideally need to be recorded against a blank background, showing your face and with clear audio.

Videos will be reviewed and some many not be approved.

Send your videos in a .mp4 file format to: Jake@triforcetokens.io with you ETH address.

You must also share it on your social media channels with the following hashtags: #TriForceTokens & #TribeForce

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

Are those videos gonna be used for some kind of promotion,like putting all those short videos into one big one?

Yes we are going to create a montage video.

Awesome, I'm seriously considering doing that and joining the giveaway, just gotta figure out what to say.

Also, since cosplay is popular thing nowadays, did you consider some giveaway for that too?

A cosplay giveaway... Hmmm... We have't thought of it. I mean, what exactly would we give away? A costume?

You misunderstood me, or I didn't formulate my question correctly. Cheesy
I meant giveaway where maybe contestants will wear costumes, and you will reward them with FORCE tokens.
Might be far fetched, but one can dream... Tongue

Ohhh, I'm with you now! Urmm, I mean its something I could raise with the team. For it to work at the moment, it would need to have some promotional value to us. So if you can formulate an idea where we can promote TriForce Tokens through it, I'd be more than happy to try and convince Pete Cheesy Cheesy

but that would really have to be in a separate category, we all know that if someone goes that far to cosplay on this video, they are automatically on the winner shortlist Smiley

True,and i know it was more whisful  thinking than something realistic,but it would be cool anyway.Maybe when TriForce goes live  and there are more people, something  like that could be possible to do,some contest where community would choose  the winners.

Well I mentioned it to Pete (CEO), he seemed to like the idea. We would most likely look to do one after our sale though, if theres a demand for it.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:47:37 AM

You pay the support staff in FORCE or ETH?

And more importantly, how much?

This will be dependent on the individual, we will discuss that with each person that is interested. It would be dependent of level of experience and the time they would be willing to work etc.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:48:42 AM

Are tokens released as soon as ETH clears, or in some time after ICO?

Yes, tokens are minted at the point of purchase. So as soon as our smart contract receives your ETH, it will automatically and immediately send back FORCE to that contributor.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:50:56 AM

TriForce Tokens is giving away 850 FORCE tokens to those that provide us with a 5 - 10 second video telling the community that you:

Videos ideally need to be recorded against a blank background, showing your face and with clear audio.

Send your videos in a .mp4 file format to: Jake@triforcetokens.io with you ETH address.

You must also share it on your social media channels with the following hashtags: #TriForceTokens & #TribeForce

CillaryHlinton

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:56:35 AM

I suggest you open a new bounty thread with this in bounty section.
Will get much more traction
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 10:05:06 AM

I suggest you open a new bounty thread with this in bounty section.
Will get much more traction

We have it in our bounty thread also, but we want people who actually interested in TriForce Tokens ideally. People that are contributors or people with a real interest in our project.

Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:42:45 AM

Are those videos gonna be used for some kind of promotion,like putting all those short videos into one big one?

Yes we are going to create a montage video.

Awesome, I'm seriously considering doing that and joining the giveaway, just gotta figure out what to say.

Also, since cosplay is popular thing nowadays, did you consider some giveaway for that too?

A cosplay giveaway... Hmmm... We have't thought of it. I mean, what exactly would we give away? A costume?

You misunderstood me, or I didn't formulate my question correctly. Cheesy
I meant giveaway where maybe contestants will wear costumes, and you will reward them with FORCE tokens.
Might be far fetched, but one can dream... Tongue

Ohhh, I'm with you now! Urmm, I mean its something I could raise with the team. For it to work at the moment, it would need to have some promotional value to us. So if you can formulate an idea where we can promote TriForce Tokens through it, I'd be more than happy to try and convince Pete Cheesy Cheesy

but that would really have to be in a separate category, we all know that if someone goes that far to cosplay on this video, they are automatically on the winner shortlist Smiley

True,and i know it was more whisful  thinking than something realistic,but it would be cool anyway.Maybe when TriForce goes live  and there are more people, something  like that could be possible to do,some contest where community would choose  the winners.

Cosplay?Yes please,but only if its  female only  Cheesy
TheRedKing

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:55:32 AM

The first thing that sounded good to me when I first started checking out this project was the anti-piracy measures. I don't know, but to me, it seems that companies tend to forget that piracy still exists and is very much alive. Sure, it's not on the Half-Life 2 level as it used to be but you can't neglect that topic, and I'm glad they are making it their priority.
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 10:59:40 AM

The first thing that sounded good to me when I first started checking out this project was the anti-piracy measures. I don't know, but to me, it seems that companies tend to forget that piracy still exists and is very much alive. Sure, it's not on the Half-Life 2 level as it used to be but you can't neglect that topic, and I'm glad they are making it their priority.

Thank you for your support of TriForce Tokens! Smiley

Yes we are all extremely passionate here at TriForce Tokens, with a strong team with backgrounds in both development and gaming, we want to provide innovative solutions that the entire gaming community can benefit from. We are here to revolutionise the industry, making it a more profitable and collaborative environment for everyone involved.

TheRedKing

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:52:07 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 12:08:40 PM by TheRedKing

Yes we are all extremely passionate here at TriForce Tokens, with a strong team with backgrounds in both development and gaming, we want to provide innovative solutions that the entire gaming community can benefit from. We are here to revolutionise the industry, making it a more profitable and collaborative environment for everyone involved.

Thank you for your quick reply Smiley Can you point me to where I can find out more about your anti-piracy project? There is a bit in the whitepaper but I would like to find out more.
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 12:02:47 PM

Thank you for your quick reply Smiley Can you point me to where I can find out more about your ant-piracy project? There is a bit in the whitepaper but I would like to find out more.

The only thing we have on our anti-piracy solutions (AntiPlunder) at the moment for review is in our whitepaper. Everything that is currently happening on it is in discussion between our team and Coventry University. After we have completed our token sale event, we will be funding it a lot more and we will have more to show and tell you guys.

We are currently focusing on our social engagement platform (RaidParty) and other things to try and launch them before our token sale event.

Tiernadi

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:51:21 PM

gaming platform is trending right now, much project build based on them. but, whats Triforce advantage among other token gaming project.
but, if this token dedicated and especially to one popular games, thats gonna be great
yes, with Dota, for example

We are working on something at the moment that I think all you gaming fans will be pleased with. I am unable to disclose much more information unfortunately due to competition. I know... its annoying. But have faith. The wait will be worth it!

yoohoo! I will wait! Cheesy
CptPizzard

Activity: 160

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:55:07 PM

Wouldn't wanna see some dude dressed up as Conan the Barbarian?
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:09:06 PM

Wouldn't wanna see some dude dressed up as Conan the Barbarian?

For me,Arnie is THE Conan!  Cheesy
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 03:04:01 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 04:23:30 PM by JCBAHY

With all the scams that keep popping up around the crypto and ICO space, how can you be sure your investments are safe?

We have created an article to explain how TriForce Tokens protects you as a contributor:

https://medium.com/triforcetokens/so-whos-looking-after-my-money-de9193041fb7

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 04:44:49 PM

With all the doom and gloom over the crypto markets dip, we thought it would be a good idea to create an article explaining our reasons why we think it's a perfect opportunity!

https://medium.com/@triforcetokens/the-crypto-market-dip-what-do-i-do-3b306adb3aa7

Xallid

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 05:23:13 PM

Does video resolution matter,or almost anything can go?
Spomenka

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:33:37 PM

With all the scams that keep popping up around the crypto and ICO space, how can you be sure your investments are safe?

We have created an article to explain how TriForce Tokens protects you as a contributor:

https://medium.com/triforcetokens/so-whos-looking-after-my-money-de9193041fb7

Great article and nicely explained,thank you for sharing.
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 06:57:03 PM

Does video resolution matter,or almost anything can go?

The higher the resolution the better, it doesn't have to be 4K or anything stupid, but as long as we can see the person speaking.

TheRedKing

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:17:13 PM

Dev guys...what are your top five best multilayer games ever? Smiley

Mine have to be:

- Age of Empires
- PUBG
- Runescape (Back when I was younger)
- Battlefield 3 (4 was also really good, but 1 is mehhhh)
- GTA 5

To be honest I could quite happily continue with a list of games, they just keep popping into my head. Like Red Dead Redemption! What an amazing game! I can't wait for their new one!

heh, stumbled upon this post, I had to reply Smiley I haven't seen Age of Empires on somebodys list for...well...ages. Love that game, takes me back. The new RDR2 trailer is out, but I hope they take care of the multiplayer part. I hated griefers who made it hard to play the game when at lower levels.
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: