Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:11:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are some disadvantages of BTC?  (Read 7889 times)
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:53:55 AM

DEFINITELY the slow transaction it takes so many hours before the transaction been confirmed. and also the fee in every transactions got high too because the price of bitcoin is increasing too unlike before it has a low cost fee. Unknown transactions cannot be traced out and also you can have a multiple of btc address.

Its not a disadvantage actually, The price of the product will still stay as fiat value and even the bitcoins value is volatile it will always be higher. There is no slow transaction, Using virtual currency is fast and reliable.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:11:13 AM

DEFINITELY the slow transaction it takes so many hours before the transaction been confirmed. and also the fee in every transactions got high too because the price of bitcoin is increasing too unlike before it has a low cost fee. Unknown transactions cannot be traced out and also you can have a multiple of btc address.
yes due to many users now, the transactions everywhere  getting bigger everyday thats why the blockchain might be congest sometimes but it doesnt matter as long as we will receive what we have been working out for and how much bitcoin that we are needed to be received.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 11:20:48 AM

There are not many disadvantage. But still there is some issue like transaction fees is too high. Because of its raising price. It is not tengible . bitcoin is not acceptable in everywhere.   

Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:26:09 AM

There are not many disadvantage. But still there is some issue like transaction fees is too high. Because of its raising price. It is not tengible . bitcoin is not acceptable in everywhere.   

Probably due to the soaring price make the withdrawal fee will be high because bitcoin for now has a very high price.
barabarian1

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:30:38 AM

We all know the advantages of BTC, but what are some of the disadvantages??
bitcoin dont have shape. some country reject bitcoin because bitcoin like a ghost, this is one of many reason.
unstable price and have high risk. you know now bitcoin price up above, and if you wrong at some step you will loss some coin, and it big deal. cant predict for long time. we dont know bitcoin will survive or not. and many other

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:03:26 PM

I think there are many disadvantages of bitcoin like hackers that can steal your bitcoin, You invest in bitcoin and the price its not going up and the worst of all the bitcoin price is going down slowly then price is stable in many days, then you sold your bitcoin because of your emotion mostly newbie did this. And were happy when bitcoin price is increase but the transaction fee will increase also.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:28:57 PM

yes due to many users now, the transactions everywhere  getting bigger everyday thats why the blockchain might be congest sometimes but it doesnt matter as long as we will receive what we have been working out for and how much bitcoin that we are needed to be received.
yes due to numerous people who are now using bitcoin transaction time gets longer and longer, and the fees gets higher and higher everytime. thats one of the disadvatanges of bitcoin nowadays and thats the thing i want to be change so that we will worry less.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:32:28 PM

The major disadvantaged of bitcoin is the price and we all know that the price of bitcoin is volatile and anytime the price would change. In addition to that, you can't also used it in offline store or in offline transactions so that I think it is also one of disadvantages of bitcoin.
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:36:51 PM

There are many disadvantages of bitcoin but i will tell you some of it that i know. First is it consumes too much of your time as well as your effort. In order for you to gain more of it, you need to spend more time and effort to it. Another is sometimes so may lose a large amount of money if you dont know how to monitor your btc.

DIMKAZDS

Activity: 704
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:42:44 PM

The major disadvantaged of bitcoin is the price and we all know that the price of bitcoin is volatile and anytime the price would change. In addition to that, you can't also used it in offline store or in offline transactions so that I think it is also one of disadvantages of bitcoin.

Some of the disadvantages are that we need to invest a lot of our precious time in bitcoin which we can either use to do some productive activity.If you want to gain more,you need to give more time.Another one is that it requires internet accessibility which is not possible in every corner of the world.Also it requires knowledge to use it.But many people still do not know how to read and write.You also cannot do offline transactions with bitcoin.The high transaction fee also serves as a disadvantage.Moreover it is not controlled by and central bank or any institution so there can be cases of fraud.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:11:42 PM

There are many disadvantages of bitcoin but i will tell you some of it that i know. First is it consumes too much of your time as well as your effort. In order for you to gain more of it, you need to spend more time and effort to it. Another is sometimes so may lose a large amount of money if you dont know how to monitor your btc.
Bitcoin does require a lot of time and effort. I think it is not worth considering these two characteristics as disadvantages of digital assets if anyone actually wants to be successful in his life then there is no shortcut except hard work which is the key to real success.

Stating the disadvantages can include the price fluctuation that is common problem and moreover being an illegal currency also poses some threats to its users.
ORiN

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:15:58 PM

Besides the fact that it's hard to mine or buy it, BTC also doesn't support smart contracts unlike Etherium
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:25:45 PM

One of the biggest disadvantage of using bitcoins is that you can't use it for small payment like $2 or $1 because of the transaction fees. It's isn't anonymous as we thing transactions can be tracked back to you. Your bitcoins can be lost if you send it to wrong address there is no protection to get back your lost coins.

There are many advantages of using bitcoins than disadvantages so one can use it only if they know the risk behind it.    
thugpi

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:01:12 PM

I think the only disadvantage of Bitcoin is we don't know when its value go up or down. It don't have steady value. But investors didn't take it as disadvantage, but it's oppurtunity to buy cheaper btc.
barabut

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:03:41 PM

Some disadventagous of bitcoin are the transaction times if you would like to make shopping or transfer it and the fees that you paid. On the other hand there is many adventageous though.
rb26

Activity: 247
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:43:43 PM

Bitcoin is digital so I think one of the disadvantages of it is its nature. We all know that there many online fraud, hackers everywhere around the world. There are also spammers which is not choosing their victims, so it can be anyone out there. Bitcoin also depend on your on line connection, means you should always be connected to internet for you to be able to transact using it. So as the device you are using needs power source.

Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:23:26 PM

Bitcoin is a volatile, we can bot predict if the price will be go down or it will be up, also our bitcoin will be reached of those expert hackers if we will not be secure our wallets
For sure the price of the bitcoin will increase more and more in the future so I hope the bitcoin will increase and the price of the bitcoin will help the bitcoin in the future.

I hope the bitcoin will help the poor and the needy people to have the proper value and the encouragement as the best value of the money I hope this will be the best value of bitcoin increase at the pump and I can proudly say that the bitcoin does not have any disadvantage.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:29:59 PM

Yes there are many advantages of bitcoin but there are also some disadvantages. For me one of the disadvantage of bitcoin is when the price is increasing the fee also is also increasing. One more thing also is there is a limitation when buying a bitcoin. The miners should remove that so many users can invest in bitcoin even they just have a small capital.
cutecute

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:04:54 PM

I think some of the disadvantage of bitcoin is some of the user here are consider it as their work they don't find a decent job because from this bitcoin they can earn money and they can supply their own needs. But for me bitcoin is just a sideline it's better that you have a job.
DySWv

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 02:13:16 PM

Bitcoin is still on the development stage. It is not known by all places in the world. Therefore, there are just a small number of stores that accept Bitcoin. Using Bitcoin has a limit. And since Bitcoin is a digital currency, Bitcoin is prone to hacking and data corruption.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: