Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:28:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to be positive  (Read 18585 times)
Alfred V

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:38:21 AM

how to remain positive in times of difficult situations where there is very little hope for positivity???

Being positive is the hardest thing to do for everyone who suffers a lot of problems but all they need is a friend that is a positive thinker like me to help him or her to look at her problems as a test for her or him to solve for him or her to be stronger.

KitToken                       
                                     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔                                     
▔  Whitepaper  │ TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium │  Announce  ▔
jercess

Activity: 201

Campaign Manager

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:30:13 AM

To be positive in life is never an easy thing especially when there are a lot of challenges and problems that came into your life. But, always remember that the Almighty above will not give you a challenge you cannot face. He know that you can do it and you'll always go through it. You must always see the brighter side of life and not its vice versa. Always think that you can do it. Motivate yourself as much as you can. Being a positive person will always lead you to success because you are always open for more exciting challenges. Life has always something fun to offer. And the problems are always a part of our lives. No one in this world has no problem. Let's just embrace every hindrances that come into our lives and face it with positive mind. Don't lose hope. We are Greater than the storms of life.
donaltrump8

Activity: 142

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:42:54 AM

how to remain positive in times of difficult situations where there is very little hope for positivity???

You should focus on your goals and do not distract yourself. And your goal must be really important, which will decide you in the hard times.

I think you should read the book '' think and grow rich ''
football998

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:16:56 PM

I think you should give yourself a positive environment, positive people.

You will definitely have positive thoughts even in difficult circumstances.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
dettihegedus

Activity: 237

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:26:58 PM

In order to possitive, first you should be feel comfortable in your head, dont take too much stress on your shoulder, stay calm and talk to your self to calm. Play with possitive friends, laugh more in your life.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Cordillera

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

John 3:16/John 14:6

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:36:47 PM

sometimes its hard to stay POSITIVE specially when your in a place surrounded with many negative people but dont let this situation destroy you to be positive use this a challenge seek an opportunity to  build up yourself with good character and spend your moment to inspire others if you do this. it will make you more Positive believe me this will creates Positive results.
DRACOCYLUS

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:43:31 PM

hi. Its simple. you have to think only positive things and forget negative things. that is simple. just do it. i do lot of my day to day things like that all the time. be simple. think simple
moanamakeway

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:53:42 AM

You should focus on your goals and do not distract yourself. And your goal must be really important, which will decide you in the hard times.

I think you should read the book '' think and grow rich ''
I think you should always look on the brighter side. Lower your expectation and be fine with everything that happens. Staying happy all the time will attract positive energy. Whereas some say, being a negative person tends to attract negative energy. For me, happiness is always a choice.
mydreamforever

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:28:53 AM

I think you should play with positive people who will help you think more positively. AND you should have the habit of reading positive thinking books, that will help you a lot

ronandol198

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:58:18 AM

To think positively, you need to practice the habit of positive thinking. It will take a long time to form a habit. It's a bit hard at first, but gradually you get used to positive thinking

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:10:51 AM

I think you should play with positive people who will help you think more positively. AND you should have the habit of reading positive thinking books, that will help you a lot

Well what's important is the application of these things you've read about. It takes huge self control to be in a bad situation and stay positive and not everyone can do that unfortunately. Think about the outcome and repercussions of your actions if you can before acting

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:38:06 AM

To be  positive we must be happy and contented on what we have. We must be simple and be greatful on what we have. Enjoy what life gives you and stop complaining.

You are quite right. People must enjoy what they have currently and Complaining about every situation which people encounter is not a healthy stuff. Thinking simple is the healtiest way to be a positive person.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
kylekyle2000

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:17:34 AM

Be hopeful at all times. While it is true that not all things are controlled by us, in fact there's a lot of inevitable things in life. But when we hope, it always starts with a positive perspective towards something and its outcome. Our attitude determines how we see things.

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread  
JK47XdeCrypT

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:23:27 AM

When things go South or Prices plummet:
Don't worry be happy mindset ... remember that being here is 1 in a billion chance alone
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:15:41 AM

first you should control yourself and focus on other things that will give you happy life or makes you comfortable that will give you a positive life.

The most important things is to think that all people want to be a good people. None of us want makes some enemy, all of us want to makes friend. Even politicians and bad guys want to makes friend with the police and the goverment. So, if anyone hurt our feelings, do not take it seriously.. maybe they just in a bad mood so they do those things.

If situation feel against you, maybe you just tired and need time to relax. And if you have problems with your jobs, maybe you just forget about something and makes some mistakes. Just keep working harder, and do not regret the past. You cannot change the past, so don't think to much.

True, to be positive is very simple... I say simple not easy. It's a choice to actually rise above negativity and focus more on the positive things happening to you. Let's start with something simple, you're alive, then you're in good health, you have complete organs, the weather is nice, you ate today. Then practice that everyday and make it a habit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
arturogarcia16

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:10:27 AM

One thing you can do is just not thinking about the negative things that is happening around you and think differently. Everything has a brighter side of things. Just stop complaining every single thing that is happening to you. Complaining and blaming other people because of your doing is a bad habit. Just keep being positive. Everything will be alright in the end and just keep doing what you are doing. Just do it right and keep positive attitude in everything.
Bekahfly

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:20:53 AM

I just started a neutroplasticity program to retrain my body and mind towards healing....the program I’m using is DNRS but really is just based on all the ancient practices remixed.....something I’ve been working with a lot is the understanding that my limbic system, like everyone on this planet, is really traumatized and sending these fight flight messages all the time!!! To try to protect me like an out of control gangster gargoyle....so tho it sounds corny I spend a lot of time talking to my limbic system saying thanks but not thanks! I’m running a new program now retraining my neural pathways to feeling GOOD!!!! Then I tell myself good job! Hahaa because the limbic system is like a 3 year old child with ptsd so it helps to talk like I am on a PBS show...also .HypnotiZing myself with good memories recited in the present tense as well as future memories....it’s been really saving me from being suicidal n depressed and helping with physical symptoms as well
HunterBTC

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:23:30 AM

in everyday life to be positive is important, in addition to myself also for those people around us .. I think, to be positive in the way of the smallest thing is to accept the opinions of others, not to be selfish, does not require our opinions received by others , and partly by the way we have the desire or willingness to show our social feelings toward the surrounding community in everyday life
lirey96

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:53:23 AM

I think about so many opportunities and things which i have never done:)
Gurdos

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:58:37 AM

It's hard for one to experience such moments, so you need to throw away everything old that weighs and just break away and have fun. To go somewhere, well, or something like that, that will help to forget problems faster.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: