Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:47:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58068 times)
manusiakarton

Activity: 560
Merit: 309

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:00:03 PM

I want to buy some FSBT with Credit Card, but the commission is to high.
The Fee is about 10%, that is not real.

Other possibilities to buy with FIAT?

Don't think it's possible to buy with fiat. I say so because the was clearly state that the accepted currency during ico is BTC and ETH. I didn't see any option for fiat though.

I dont know how it is regulated in other countries, but in my country you can expect your cryptocurrency purchase (with fiat) within a few hours. So it is not such a great barrier to participate in an ICO. I can imagine that in some countries it is not so developed yet
Where do you live ? In every country is a very different policy, the above complained is a big cost issue if you want to participate in ico using a credit card

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:15:20 AM

Is there more information available about the Forty Seven Bank Exchange?
It is mentioned in the WP that the 47B will provide foreign exchange services including bank to bank transfers, does this mean I can send funds to 47B Exchange directly from my Bank?

That is an interesting point!
With my Bank account it takes to long to transfer FIAT to an Exchange.
When I can send funds from my bank to my 47B account and then to the 47B Exchange, it will be an advantage.

Yes that will be real advantage. Whitepaper mentioned about Transfers and Payments. It will be easy to quickly transfer resources from one fiat currency to another, or from fiat currency to a digital currency, or vice versa. So as per my understanding bank to bank possible but depend on the agreement between other banks and 47BK.

Here are Payment Processing and Invoicing related services mentioned at white-paper-

Forty Seven Bank will provide wide range of payment processing solutions to our business clients. E-commerce clients will have the possibility to easily accept payments on their web-pages, platforms, applications, games, etc. with easy to use and informative merchant cabinet/panel. They will have opportunity to accept payments in traditional fiat currencies via credit or debit cards

(Visa, China UnionPay, MasterCard, Diners) and direct bank transfers. Apart from that, entrepreneurs will be able to accept payments in digital currencies with support of the bank which will provide clearing procedures. At the same time, the bank will provide convenient and eective invoicing services. Having all these services provided by Forty Seven Bank, companies will have the opportunity to substantially decrease costs, increase eective-
ness of working procedures related to financial management and get access to wide audience of potential customers.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:30:01 AM

It is mentioned in the WP that the 47B will provide foreign exchange services including bank to bank transfers, does this mean I can send funds to 47B Exchange directly from my Bank?

When I can send funds from my bank to my 47B account and then to the 47B Exchange, it will be an advantage.

Yes that will be real advantage. Whitepaper mentioned about Transfers and Payments. It will be easy to quickly transfer resources from one fiat currency to another, or from fiat currency to a digital currency, or vice versa. So as per my understanding bank to bank possible but depend on the agreement between other banks and 47BK.

Here are Payment Processing and Invoicing related services mentioned at white-paper-

Forty Seven Bank will provide wide range of payment processing solutions to our business clients. E-commerce clients will have the possibility to easily accept payments on their web-pages, platforms, applications, games, etc. with easy to use and informative merchant cabinet/panel. They will have opportunity to accept payments in traditional fiat currencies via credit or debit cards

(Visa, China UnionPay, MasterCard, Diners) and direct bank transfers. Apart from that, entrepreneurs will be able to accept payments in digital currencies with support of the bank which will provide clearing procedures. At the same time, the bank will provide convenient and eective invoicing services. Having all these services provided by Forty Seven Bank, companies will have the opportunity to substantially decrease costs, increase eective-
ness of working procedures related to financial management and get access to wide audience of potential customers.

Now all those services would be available to developers through the api; developers would be able to do automated operations on a layer on top of the infrastructure which I think is a real advantage here and as mentioned there isn't a real direct competition as of yet. I am really into the api deal.

Anilg

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:02:32 AM

Now all those services would be available to developers through the api; developers would be able to do automated operations on a layer on top of the infrastructure which I think is a real advantage here and as mentioned there isn't a real direct competition as of yet. I am really into the api deal.

Yes, there is no competition till now,  FORTY SEVEN BANK has unique features which makes this one attractive investment. BTW my friend told that investors will also get some returns (like Dividend) based on future revenue. I am searching for details info. 
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:04:05 AM

Don't think it's possible to buy with fiat. I say so because the was clearly state that the accepted currency during ico is BTC and ETH. I didn't see any option for fiat though.

I think you pay with FIAT to invest in this ICO. Even creditcards can be used. Atleast thats what i am seeing in the website. Forty seven bank is very advanced and they did not close any options to fetch more investors.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:50:29 AM

Yes, there is no competition till now,  FORTY SEVEN BANK has unique features which makes this one attractive investment. BTW my friend told that investors will also get some returns (like Dividend) based on future revenue. I am searching for details info. 

The Dividend is about 20%. For each €, one FSBL Token is generated. You can read about Benefit Model in "Token Holder Benefit" for more information.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwDjfDDrGhcsLTJOYzd1ZkZ0WU0/view

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:58:52 AM

The Dividend is about 20%. For each €, one FSBL Token is generated. You can read about Benefit Model in "Token Holder Benefit" for more information.

Yes. thats really attractive. With all these benefits, still I don't understand why people are complaining about high price for the FSBT tokens. Its more of psychological thing than the reality.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
rezzx

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:04:00 AM

Yes. thats really attractive. With all these benefits, still I don't understand why people are complaining about high price for the FSBT tokens. Its more of psychological thing than the reality.

Yes people only think about the price of the token, and don't care about the actual market cap or what they actually get in return when they buy tokens. 47BK offer so many innovations and things that the crypto market really needs. On top of that it gives very high dividends. Ignoring all that and complaining about the price is complete ignorance.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:16:12 AM

I dont know how it is regulated in other countries, but in my country you can expect your cryptocurrency purchase (with fiat) within a few hours. So it is not such a great barrier to participate in an ICO. I can imagine that in some countries it is not so developed yet
Where do you live ? In every country is a very different policy, the above complained is a big cost issue if you want to participate in ico using a credit card

I live in The Netherlands, where we can indeed use a creditcard to pay but as you said there are comissions involved.
Instead we use ''iDeal'' payment, its a digital step-to-step platform through which payments are processed by logging in with your digital bank account with 2FA enabled.
But with both methods, the bitcoin or eth transaction id is performed within a few hours as the payment can be instantly confirmed

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:20:47 AM

Price of token and it's value are always in discussion for all the ICOs. But think about the supply, market cap, etc.. when the price seems psychologically high, it did not mean it's really high price. Considering all the factors, FSBT is priced reasonably good. We will see much higher value after the listing for sure.

I think it's reasonably priced taking into account the hard cap at 11,000,000 and the quality of the project with its exciting plans.

Q2 will be an interesting time with the potential software infrastructure plans, it's a good time to buy before the exciting plans of implementation and with a generous 20% at the moment!

Yea, the software infrastructure is top notch, Forty Seven Bank is creating that avenue for migration of traditional banking into cryptocurrency, like an awareness for customers to embrace crypto, this is huge with a very viable and untapped market, someone was spreading FUD about the united kingdom ditching crypto, i hope going through the whitepaper will be convincing enough for a lot to embrace this as it is stated that the government of united Kingdom and regulatory authorities have advanced favorable conditions towards digital assets and crytocurrencies

FUD have emanated from almost every part of the world from Korea to china to America. its never a new thing and can never stop the revolution which is why forty seven platform remains attractive and one of the best investment option in our today world

You're right, though a large population are still yet to know about cryptocurrency and embrace it but Forty Seven bank is just about doing that by creating that avenue for people to get acquainted with this, at the moment, they have no direct competitor(s), so you know what means  
Anilg

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:46:30 AM

Would it work out better to buy ETH/BTC wait for growth and then use the extra funds you have raised to buy some FSBT.

This means instead of spending 10% on fees you can maybe use an extra 10% to purchase funds (obviously this all depends on the performance of ETH/BTC).

If I understood it correctly, you mean to buy ETH or BTC now and then wait for it to go up and give some return then buy FSBT?
But in that case FSBT is currently offering some bonus also which may not be available in future.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:15:31 PM

I live in The Netherlands, where we can indeed use a creditcard to pay but as you said there are comissions involved.
Instead we use ''iDeal'' payment, its a digital step-to-step platform through which payments are processed by logging in with your digital bank account with 2FA enabled.
But with both methods, the bitcoin or eth transaction id is performed within a few hours as the payment can be instantly confirmed

True. Credit card payments are allowed in some countries but needs to pay some commission/fees. I dont think iDEAL can still be used for such crypto buying purposes as far as I know. If that is possible, it would be an ideal situation. May be FSBT can change that trend in the future.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:21:26 PM

I have already read the benefits synonymous briefly, there are really great things here. and the early bird catches more worms here, there are better benefits for ICO participants. We should not miss this opportunity
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:36:09 PM

True. Credit card payments are allowed in some countries but needs to pay some commission/fees. I dont think iDEAL can still be used for such crypto buying purposes as far as I know. If that is possible, it would be an ideal situation. May be FSBT can change that trend in the future.

The payment paltform ''iDeal'' is really something that mostly we use (NL), I think in Germany Sofort is more common but in the end they are all the same.
Seeing a blockchain backed payment paltform unite all the banks in the world is like seeing a dream come true, but perhaps not a dream anymore for much longer

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:46:39 PM

The payment paltform ''iDeal'' is really something that mostly we use (NL), I think in Germany Sofort is more common but in the end they are all the same.
Seeing a blockchain backed payment paltform unite all the banks in the world is like seeing a dream come true, but perhaps not a dream anymore for much longer

Thank you for the tip with iDeal, but I live in Belgium and there is nothing like this method.
I will try to buy some Ethereum to invest in this ICO.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:57:31 PM

Would it work out better to buy ETH/BTC wait for growth and then use the extra funds you have raised to buy some FSBT.

This means instead of spending 10% on fees you can maybe use an extra 10% to purchase funds (obviously this all depends on the performance of ETH/BTC).

If I understood it correctly, you mean to buy ETH or BTC now and then wait for it to go up and give some return then buy FSBT?
But in that case FSBT is currently offering some bonus also which may not be available in future.

I think he means instead of buying FSBT now with Credit Card and lose 10% commission charge he would get ETH/BTC now since it is low and wait for it to go up; then he will be selling and buying FSBT; he will end up buying more FSBT with the same original investment given ETH/BTC went up; the profit he made would add to the original investment to get more FSBT.

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 01:02:38 PM

And which there might not be a significant increase in the price of eth and Btc as the two currencies have plainly refuse to go up Angry FSBT is not guaranteed to stay long in the ICO stage so the best bet is to get now why it's on bonus the best pos6way but waiting for btc and eth is a no no Huh

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:08:57 PM

And which there might not be a significant increase in the price of eth and Btc as the two currencies have plainly refuse to go up Angry FSBT is not guaranteed to stay long in the ICO stage so the best bet is to get now why it's on bonus the best pos6way but waiting for btc and eth is a no no Huh

It all depends on what his preferences is. If he prefers to go for a cut in the btc and eth price dip over the potential benefits of getting the forty seven token, then let him... We all make our investments base on what you think is best for you.
girib1684

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:17:09 PM

Anilg has mentioned here great information about payment procedure. But this information have to publish on social network also. Because lots peoples  are participating like this ICOs but sometimes they are not reading white paper.
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:32:36 PM

I have already read the benefits synonymous briefly, there are really great things here. and the early bird catches more worms here, there are better benefits for ICO participants. We should not miss this opportunity

Yeah missing 47 Bank ICO is a no no for me and i think no one should too, there isn't any minimum purchase so everyone can buy any amount he/she desires, the benefits 47 Bank offers and the fact that there isn't a competition insight are among the reasons i'm partaking in the ICO.
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: