Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:09:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58068 times)
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:44:36 PM

I'm generally a bit skeptical about some ICOs, but you do not often find so many good ratings from ICO rating agencies. Thumps up, Forty Seven Bank.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:54:26 PM

I'm generally a bit skeptical about some ICOs, but you do not often find so many good ratings from ICO rating agencies. Thumps up, Forty Seven Bank.

Same as me, I don't usually like to invest in such a high risk usually but when you see one particular ICO on pretty much all the ICO ratings you know it's not some biased review considering the majority of them are all random companies.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:02:01 PM

Forty Seven Bank's ICO has been reviewed by icoSource: https://icosource.io/forty-seven-ico-review/

It gives a very good introduction in the concept this ICO stands for, also contains useful information

Awesome. Nice one forty seven. Guys please do help make this review receive as many views as possible. Please help share in your social media. I just did mine. Let's fill the social platforms with this
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:19:36 PM

Does anyone have idea if FORTY SEVEN BANK is going to reduce the price of FSBT tokens? I heard such thing in past but I think it was rumor may be.
I simply dont find reason for reducing price unless they want to increase the token supply.  

There were speculations about reducing forty seven bank token on their telegram group some days back but most of the community members and 47 bank team didn't like the idea reason that it will simply increase the supply and this would be difficult to adopt at this stage of the project.

Why will this even be a topic of discussion in the first place after the stage of ico that have been completed? This would affect everything that has taken place from the on set. I really hope this is all but a blunt rumor

That must be a rumor, I haven't heard this from any admin of the team. This would most certainly effect investors and everything raised.

Unless its been confirmed on the teams twitter, medium, website or telegram group by an official team member then I would ignore it.

I'm sure if 47 Bank were going to do this they would have let investors know by now, also it doesn't normally reflect very well on ICO's if they change their prices mid way through their token sale.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 10:52:58 PM

Does anyone have idea if FORTY SEVEN BANK is going to reduce the price of FSBT tokens? I heard such thing in past but I think it was rumor may be.
I simply dont find reason for reducing price unless they want to increase the token supply.  

There were speculations about reducing forty seven bank token on their telegram group some days back but most of the community members and 47 bank team didn't like the idea reason that it will simply increase the supply and this would be difficult to adopt at this stage of the project.

Why will this even be a topic of discussion in the first place after the stage of ico that have been completed? This would affect everything that has taken place from the on set. I really hope this is all but a blunt rumor

That must be a rumor, I haven't heard this from any admin of the team. This would most certainly effect investors and everything raised.

Unless its been confirmed on the teams twitter, medium, website or telegram group by an official team member then I would ignore it.

I'm sure if 47 Bank were going to do this they would have let investors know by now, also it doesn't normally reflect very well on ICO's if they change their prices mid way through their token sale.

Yep theirs lots of misinformation floating around I’ve heard of people even getting sent to fake telegram rooms for various ICOs. In the world of ICO if it’s not straight from the ICOs media profiles then it’s not true yet. Sometimes it’s just people trying too drum up fud other times it really inside knowledge. Either way wait for legit sources
cryptossi

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:10:27 PM

Yep theirs lots of misinformation floating around I’ve heard of people even getting sent to fake telegram rooms for various ICOs. In the world of ICO if it’s not straight from the ICOs media profiles then it’s not true yet. Sometimes it’s just people trying too drum up fud other times it really inside knowledge. Either way wait for legit sources

Yes definitely this is why people need to be careful with the comments they make about the project, at first it can look like speculation but to newcomers it can look like its real news.

I think 47 bank tokens are fairly priced and this shouldn't affect their demand, no need to lower ICO price!

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 11:47:37 PM

Yes definitely this is why people need to be careful with the comments they make about the project, at first it can look like speculation but to newcomers it can look like its real news.

I think 47 bank tokens are fairly priced and this shouldn't affect their demand, no need to lower ICO price!

Yep definitly don’t let speculation dictate whether your interested in a product or not as it’s just setting you up for either disappointments or missed opportunities both of which will be making you kick yourself
cryptossi

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:58:34 PM

Yep definitly don’t let speculation dictate whether your interested in a product or not as it’s just setting you up for either disappointments or missed opportunities both of which will be making you kick yourself

I really think people should make their own minds up on investments and do their own research!

47 Bank offer a lot of product information and company background that should allow investors to make a well developed decision!

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:08:36 AM

I'd imagine if they were to lower prices they would do something in the way of perhaps adjusting for earlier investors like if they went for half price at this stage they would end up giving older investors a double # of coins or something to make it right, i really doubt they would just leave them high and dry that would be just silly.

It is highly unlikely at this stage. Plus nothing official announced so nothing to worry about; there are implications to price reduction so I am not sure if that is to happen how the team will manage. I don't think that this should be an issue I mean the price being high given the supply still stands. So say 1 billion tokens priced at 0.1$ or have 100 mil tokens priced at 1$. It is the same thing.

girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:10:58 AM

To anyone who wants to add the FSBT tokens to their wallet using myetherwallet, these are the information you need:

Token symbol: FSBT
Decimals: 18
Token contract: 0x1ed7ae1f0e2fa4276dd7ddc786334a3df81d50c0

after you accessed yoru wallet, click on add button to the right/middle section of the page

Thanks mate i was thinking the decimals was 16. Going to purchase 47bank token today, do i get my token immediately after purchase?

Tokens will be normally sent out immediately after the verifications. It will not take time and also people don't have to wait until ICO is completed. This is what I understood from my friends circle who have invested in FSBT.

Thanks for this information gunny95, but I guess this steps we can use if we reserve our ICO tokens. After reservation and after end ICO they will send this to your wallet.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 07:27:45 AM

This are all rumours nothing of such from the team... I had they debunked these news.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:25:55 AM

Yea, so is not just a case of coincidence but an affirmation that Forty Seven Bank is indeed a project that is worth investing, is a gem from all ramification, i also understand that they do offer deposit and loans in both traditional fiat and in non fiat digital currencies or cryptocurrency, that's new
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:46:27 AM

Yea, so is not just a case of coincidence but an affirmation that Forty Seven Bank is indeed a project that is worth investing, is a gem from all ramification, i also understand that they do offer deposit and loans in both traditional fiat and in non fiat digital currencies or cryptocurrency, that's new

Me too think the same. There are lots of positives for this project. In the beginning, I did not notice that at a quick scan. When I started digging things in various sources, I see forty seven bank have huge potential and go to next level in banking.
msukairi

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:08:04 AM

Congrats to all, now we have positive rating in ICO rating and we are also the first one.

This will bring too much HYPE and more investors will come.
jamzzz123

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:15:53 AM

Congrats to all, now we have positive rating in ICO rating and we are also the first one.

This will bring too much HYPE and more investors will come.

It's good to see so many positive reviews on so many different ICO rating websites, this is a true reflection on the fortysevenbank project, I can't wait to see some progression with the ICO sale
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 09:56:37 AM

Forty Seven Bank's ICO has been reviewed by icoSource: https://icosource.io/forty-seven-ico-review/

It gives a very good introduction in the concept this ICO stands for, also contains useful information

correct review and article for fortyseven bank...

"Forty Seven is targeting three main personas: Individuals, Businesses and Developers"

"Forty Seven will offer individual access to a range of services on their platform – including converged account management (with accounts at multiple banks), deposits and withdrawals in both fiat and crypto currencies, insurance, investments and more"

This is a project with a clear cut direction.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:25:20 AM

correct review and article for fortyseven bank...

"Forty Seven is targeting three main personas: Individuals, Businesses and Developers"

"Forty Seven will offer individual access to a range of services on their platform – including converged account management (with accounts at multiple banks), deposits and withdrawals in both fiat and crypto currencies, insurance, investments and more"

This is a project with a clear cut direction.

This is short summary that is needed to get promoted in all social media. Forty Seven bank is leaving no stones unmoved in all aspects. With this new ICO review, it will get the hype that is needed to be successful.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:30:36 AM

47 ICO aims to raise a max of 36’000 ETH to finance the development of the platform, and is currently in the second round, which includes a 20% bonus for early investors.
FortySeven

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:33:36 AM

is the project based in a country with a stable economy?

FortySeven United is a limited liability company that is incorporated in London, United Kingdom.
UK have a stable economy.

Is this true? I believe this information as it is coming from fortyseven bank team. I thought its in Estonia. Honestly if it is in Estonia, I would not be worried about it. After this Brexit issue, economy of UK is questionable. however I strongly think FSBT wont get affected due to the changes in UK situation. Do you have some other solution for FSBT in case of worst case scenario in Brexit?
Legal entity: FortySeven OÜ, Estonia
jamzzz123

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:38:49 AM

47 ICO aims to raise a max of 36’000 ETH to finance the development of the platform, and is currently in the second round, which includes a 20% bonus for early investors.

Things are looking on the UP for fortysevenbank, I'm happy with the targets for the exchanges after the ICO, please see the potential below

Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: