Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:26:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58068 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:37:04 PM

Yea but i believe the cost will be reasonable and future ICOs should bear in mind that what is worth doing is worth doing well, i've seen a lot of crappy whitepapers from ICOs, first glance just makes such a failure and the team/investors of such project will end up loosing money, if a project like Forty Seven Bank will be able to help them succeed, then they should be prepared for it but like i said, i believe the price will be reasonable and if Forty Seven Bank is saying they can support by providing open source due diligence, then clients should go for them

I like how thorough Forty Seven Bank is being with it's authorisation and regulation. 47 Bank is what it says on the tin, it's a bank as service designed for app developers , this is important work and their is a lot of highly sensitive information involved so customers need to feel assured that the service is as secure as it can possibly be.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:01:11 PM

Yeah ETH fall down in the last weeks and is the best method to take part of the 47 Bank ICO. All I have to do now is wait for my money at Coinbase.
But if ETH is down then I guess this is not time to buy. We have to wait for recover ETH, then we should buy FSBT. This is my personal opinion.

In crypto it’s more likely a new coin or low cal coins percentage increase will be larger than one of the big coins or that’s what most people say basically coming out of an ico many coins see a 25-100% jump in price.... it’s highly doubtful eth will outperform that. So it basically comes down to if you think fsbt has more chance of jumping in value in the short term or eth. Waiting on eth to jump could also easily see you miss jumps in other coins including fsbt

Instead of first buying ETH and investing ETH for FSBT, we can directly invest our FIAT to buy FSBT tokens. This will save the huge commission for buying ETH in coinbase or similar exchanges.

The current system to exchange FIAT for altcoins is inconvenient for everyone (commissions), which is in contradiction with the motto of cryptocurrency; to remove the need of a middleman. Which brings me to why I sympathize with 47B ICO.

That is a good point made, it certainly is a problem the hassle of converting FIAT for altcoins with numerous amount's of fees from pretty much every exchange, removing the middle man will certainly be appetizing and ensure fees are kept to a minimum

Yea. Very true. The less fee traders have to pay the better life will be. I just hope this can be archived
rezzx

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:01:54 PM

Yeah ETH fall down in the last weeks and is the best method to take part of the 47 Bank ICO. All I have to do now is wait for my money at Coinbase.
But if ETH is down then I guess this is not time to buy. We have to wait for recover ETH, then we should buy FSBT. This is my personal opinion.

In crypto it’s more likely a new coin or low cal coins percentage increase will be larger than one of the big coins or that’s what most people say basically coming out of an ico many coins see a 25-100% jump in price.... it’s highly doubtful eth will outperform that. So it basically comes down to if you think fsbt has more chance of jumping in value in the short term or eth. Waiting on eth to jump could also easily see you miss jumps in other coins including fsbt

Instead of first buying ETH and investing ETH for FSBT, we can directly invest our FIAT to buy FSBT tokens. This will save the huge commission for buying ETH in coinbase or similar exchanges.

The current system to exchange FIAT for altcoins is inconvenient for everyone (commissions), which is in contradiction with the motto of cryptocurrency; to remove the need of a middleman. Which brings me to why I sympathize with 47B ICO.

That is a good point made, it certainly is a problem the hassle of converting FIAT for altcoins with numerous amount's of fees from pretty much every exchange, removing the middle man will certainly be appetizing and ensure fees are kept to a minimum
I agree with you but the fees will even grow if we remove the middle man if the prices of bitcoin grows the price of the fees will grow too and also it is not always recommended to do it without a middle man.

Why do you think that the fees will grow if we cut down the middle man? It is the other way around. Don't see how removing the middle man can do any harm.
cryptossi

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:19:40 PM

Yea. Very true. The less fee traders have to pay the better life will be. I just hope this can be archived

I definitely agree 100%, we all want fees to be cheaper and the more wealth that gets transferred into crypto the more competitors will challenge Coinbase and this healthy competition will hopefully bring down fees and make terms fairer for investors.

I think its great that 47 Bank are even offering the option to buy tokens with fiat currencies and yes theres a 10% fee but what do you expect? It probably costs the same to buy ETH/BTC and send it in, I think people complain too much.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 11:22:10 PM

I agree with you but the fees will even grow if we remove the middle man if the prices of bitcoin grows the price of the fees will grow too and also it is not always recommended to do it without a middle man.

Why do you think that the fees will grow if we cut down the middle man? It is the other way around. Don't see how removing the middle man can do any harm.

I was about to say the exact same thing! Fees go down when you remove middlemen, this is true no matter what we're talking about crypto or not, buying from wholesale brick and mortar stores is cheaper than retailers  because fewer middlemen take a cut.

Im really excited to see more FIAT->Crypto entry ways as the fact that coinbase is basically mostly only eth or btc means that they will always remain the strangle hold on the industry, seeing other coins used as a fiat middleman especially if their tied to an exchange i find is a great move as it cleans up the FIAT->Altcoin process.
cryptossi

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:44:10 PM

I have noticed on the website that the Forty Seven Bank team are planning to be listed on Binance?

Has there been any updates on how this is progressing? It would be great to find out.

Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:25:59 AM

There will be lot of products and services that will be offered
by Forty Seven Bank to private persons under single platform which includes-

Access to App Platform
Multi-Asset Account
Multi-Bank Account Management
Credit/Debit Card Management
Crypto Wallets Management
Deposits in FIAT and Non-FIAT
Loans in FIAT and Non-FIAT
insurance
Transfers and Payments
Payment History
Withdrawals
FIAT Currency Conversion
Non-FIAT Currency Conversion

47BK is really planning to take banking at next level. I dont see anyone planning to do this in near future.

girib1684

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:05:40 AM

That's good idea Ganeshramk has suggested. 47Bank have kept some other payment methods like VISA/Master card so why we should use our another crypto currency options and spend extra money to buy ICO. It would be better if we should use that another payment method.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:23:38 AM

With the new directive that obliges all the EU banks to open access to their infrastructure via API for third parties. Forty seven bank plans to take advantage of this issue and create a Multi-Asset Account; an application which will allow you to get to all your accounts in different banks, to all your cryptowallets and to all your investments. With this one will be able to manage finances, transfer funds here and there by using only one single application which will make life easier and more effective.

can't wait to see this live and in action it is crazy having to deal with each bank separately and accessing their portals every single time you need to do simple operations. In crypto imagine having to deal with each token separately (check their prices....etc) or have a portfolio that shows all tokens and their performances; the latter is way smoother now imagine that with fiat. Great idea.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 07:09:49 AM

hello 47 bank team,
please i don't quite get the concept of the banks as a service platform for fintech developers
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:18:55 AM

hello 47 bank team,
please i don't quite get the concept of the banks as a service platform for fintech developers

From my understanding 47bank propose to develop an infrastructure where developers with small or medium capital can create their fintech apps and upload them to 47 bank platform which provides access to their clients base via API which is authorized by Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:37:40 AM

That's good idea Ganeshramk has suggested. 47Bank have kept some other payment methods like VISA/Master card so why we should use our another crypto currency options and spend extra money to buy ICO. It would be better if we should use that another payment method.

I have tried to buy FSBT with Credit Card, but for about 1000€ I have to pay 5% commission for credit card, 5% commission for Paybis and addtiononal 0.19€ for FSBT.
So for 1000€ I only get Token with a value of 899,81€ or 323.78170801 FSBT.
girib1684

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:45:02 AM

I have tried to buy FSBT with Credit Card, but for about 1000€ I have to pay 5% commission for credit card, 5% commission for Paybis and addtiononal 0.19€ for FSBT.
In short both procedure you charging a same amount. So I suggesting right now ETH and BTC both are down. I you can buy anyone BTC or ETH. Might be that would save some amount. Also they are offering 20% bonus, so that your extra fees will be cover in that bonus.  Grin
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:58:15 AM

That's the problem with buying on credit cards, there is a high interest and with such a volatile market this is why Lloyds Bank have cut down on credit cards due to this matter, people investing in a volatile market and losing money, along with paying the interest on the card.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:12:08 AM

That's the problem with buying on credit cards, there is a high interest and with such a volatile market this is why Lloyds Bank have cut down on credit cards due to this matter, people investing in a volatile market and losing money, along with paying the interest on the card.

When I use credit card, I just use it for making my transactions easier and won't take it as loan. I also repay this to the creditcard company in 1 or 2 days time. In that way, its only some commission we pay it for the exchanges. Its applicable for all cryptos or even outside crypto to save this interest cost. If we do like that for FSBT tokens, it will not be that expensive.
jamzzz123

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:56:41 AM

When I use credit card, I just use it for making my transactions easier and won't take it as loan. I also repay this to the creditcard company in 1 or 2 days time. In that way, its only some commission we pay it for the exchanges. Its applicable for all cryptos or even outside crypto to save this interest cost. If we do like that for FSBT tokens, it will not be that expensive.

That is a sensible and smart move to be able to use the credit card for cryptos, if you're paying it off within 1-2 days you wont be paying much interest at all, and only inccur the inital deposit fees which isn't too bad.

Interesting times ahead though with Lloyds Bank stopping cryptocurrency purchases with credit cards.

A good idea for some more publicity and investors, it may be a good idea to get some more promotion on social media, such as twitter/reddit.
I haven't seen a great deal on the twitter front for 47bank.

I think it will certainly help raise some more funds for the main sale
cryptossi

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:13:27 AM

Funnily enough there is 47 days left of the 47 Bank ICO token sale today! Maybe this is a sign to invest for good luck!

There have been over 1500 participants in the ICO so far and there is a 20% bonus available!

jamzzz123

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:55:07 AM

Funnily enough there is 47 days left of the 47 Bank ICO token sale today! Maybe this is a sign to invest for good luck!

There have been over 1500 participants in the ICO so far and there is a 20% bonus available!

That's quite ironic lol, I like your analogy - maybe I should invest some more into the 47Bank considering there are 47 days left Tongue

Here is a good ICO review on 47Bank https://www.tokendesk.io/ico/forty-seven-bank/ which explains what the team trying to achieve
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:20:37 AM

That's quite ironic lol, I like your analogy - maybe I should invest some more into the 47Bank considering there are 47 days left Tongue

Here is a good ICO review on 47Bank https://www.tokendesk.io/ico/forty-seven-bank/ which explains what the team trying to achieve

Thanks for the link to the ICO review.
Since Forty Seven Bank is in the top 10, it encourages me to participate in the ICO even more.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:24:56 AM

Seems Forty Seven Bank has been doing giveaway, there is a tweet on their twitter profile with more information and a video in how the winners are selected, congrats to them with their FSBT's!

https://twitter.com/47foundation/status/945374391382224896

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: