Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:55:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58074 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:53:59 PM

Suddenly I have seen increase in number of token sale and number of participant. Good number of people joined the buyers list in last 24 hours. I see recovery in crypto market so people now started investing in good projects like FSBT.

Yea. The fear of investing caused by crypto bearish market trend within the past few weeks is gradually diminishing. Let us hope it goes the way hence forth

Most indicators are slowly turning bullish which is a great sign time will tell but it means we should see people more willing to make investments as time progresses but its impossible to really predict its effect we can hope tho
I like the fact that more people have started investing and it is now obvious that the reason many people held back was because of the market conditions. Hope to see more within the next 24 hours

I agree with Hendobox the next 24 hours i expect to see more investors buying in, I for an instants wanted to buy more than what i bought but couldn't because most of my funds were held down by the market I've started buying more 47B as the market gradually recovers.

I am watching this closely now. Let us see how it performs. It is always important to have your funds on hold just in case. This can't always be achieved but it sucks when you a coin is price is down and you want to jump just to realize your coin is held by another coin dropping massively

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:05:39 PM

Suddenly I have seen increase in number of token sale and number of participant. Good number of people joined the buyers list in last 24 hours. I see recovery in crypto market so people now started investing in good projects like FSBT.

Yea. The fear of investing caused by crypto bearish market trend within the past few weeks is gradually diminishing. Let us hope it goes the way hence forth

Most indicators are slowly turning bullish which is a great sign time will tell but it means we should see people more willing to make investments as time progresses but its impossible to really predict its effect we can hope tho

Sure. When you see your holdings increasing in value daily, you will encourage to put in some of it into different type of investments but if the story is the other way round, most people (including me) prefer to hold on and not sell in Loss
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:07:18 PM

It will get better with time and i don't think it will be wise for anyone to just sit and watch the market without taking action at the moment because when the market starts going bullish, it may be more expensive to get in

The market is still very volatile at the moment, but has finally showed some signs of green in the last 48hour, now would be a good time to get invested in fortyseven as the current market prices offer great value for the FSBT tokens!

Now is a good time to invest if it you expect the ETH value to increase signifcantly in the coming weeks. Since the FBST's will be sold for ETH, you will need to spend USD to buy the Ethers, ETH price now relatively low

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 03:21:35 PM

Of course, the good mood in the market will also attract new investors. But first and foremost, the reason will be that 47BK is working really well and is working on the steps of the roadmap on schedule. So far there have been no delays or changes, that makes a good impression. And what's more: the ICO ends in 9 days, slowly comes to FOMO :-)

Of course full credit to FSBT team for working hard and  going at right speed to meet the targets mentioned in the whitepaper/roadmap.

The best way to convince your potential investors is to actually deliver, this is what FSBT is doing and I am convinced they will continue to do so

Fsbt released a version of their api recently and i think news about it would have gone out and gotten people to have invested in the sales.
Kenway

Activity: 362
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:31:26 PM

The market is already picking up and that's what investors are seeing and trying to get fsbt token while eth is still cheap and growing.

I believe it's time. It seems to me that the bear market has come to an end. From now on, there is only one bull market .
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 04:13:43 PM

The market is already picking up and that's what investors are seeing and trying to get fsbt token while eth is still cheap and growing.

I believe it's time. It seems to me that the bear market has come to an end. From now on, there is only one bull market .

Agreed which means a lot of icos should start to see people much more willing to make investments people are extremely conservative and strict with their cash when the market is down now that we’re seeing a pretty strong bull indicator it should be much better for company’s seeking investment
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:34:34 PM

Anyone cannot predict market. Its always work UP & Down. But if fortyseven offering 1 ETH = 233.2 FSBT then market movement doesn't matter. So be calm and enjoy benefits on your investment.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 04:36:57 PM

Guys check out an article about the release of Forty Seven API first version
https://medium.com/@FortySeven47/forty-seven-api-first-version-is-released-257af748d6b5

This is big news. Finally I have been waiting for this ever since I started following them. The documentation seem to reflect many good endpoints. Interesting it is delivered in the proposed release timing.

Massive respect to the 47bk team for pulling this off... The more reason why I stuck with them all the while... Banking sector will get a big boost

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:53:38 PM

Of course, the good mood in the market will also attract new investors. But first and foremost, the reason will be that 47BK is working really well and is working on the steps of the roadmap on schedule. So far there have been no delays or changes, that makes a good impression. And what's more: the ICO ends in 9 days, slowly comes to FOMO :-)

Of course full credit to FSBT team for working hard and  going at right speed to meet the targets mentioned in the whitepaper/roadmap.

The best way to convince your potential investors is to actually deliver, this is what FSBT is doing and I am convinced they will continue to do so

Fsbt released a version of their api recently and i think news about it would have gone out and gotten people to have invested in the sales.
Where can i find this version of api? and i think it has to do with both the market growing and the version people are seeing that this project is amazing.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:25:01 PM

https://medium.com/@FortySeven47/forty-seven-api-first-version-is-released-257af748d6b5

This is big news. Finally I have been waiting for this ever since I started following them. The documentation seem to reflect many good endpoints. Interesting it is delivered in the proposed release timing.

Massive respect to the 47bk team for pulling this off... The more reason why I stuck with them all the while... Banking sector will get a big boost

This is great news to round off quite a good week for Forty Seven Bank, they have got a lot of investments this week and now they have released the first 47B API.

I really like the article as well, it's well-written and they have used cool visuals.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:27:29 PM

This is great news to round off quite a good week for Forty Seven Bank, they have got a lot of investments this week and now they have released the first 47B API.

I really like the article as well, it's well-written and they have used cool visuals.

Wow, great news, Forty Seven Bank does mean business, i think i have to say thumbs up to the marketing team because they've actually streamlined the whole project in a way that's really favorable, their marketing strategy speaks a lot about them
gee777

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 06:29:40 PM

Where can i find this version of api? and i think it has to do with both the market growing and the version people are seeing that this project is amazing.

It is not stated on the article where we can get the api...
But you are not wrong on one thing... This project is amazing.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:33:12 PM

Wow, great news, Forty Seven Bank does mean business, i think i have to say thumbs up to the marketing team because they've actually streamlined the whole project in a way that's really favorable, their marketing strategy speaks a lot about them

Excellent work! The very first version of the API will hopefully push this project and generate more participants.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:35:03 PM

Great news ! I like that the developers can start making their applications for the Fory Seven app store, when the ICO is still in progress.

Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:47:03 PM

Great news ! I like that the developers can start making their applications for the Fory Seven app store, when the ICO is still in progress.

And above all, they have achieved this earlier than planned. According to the whitepaper they should start with API development in Q2 2018.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:54:43 PM

Token bonus 10% will not go away right ? They still need investors to get investing in this coin. Is there any link that i can have information about the bonuses ?

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 08:09:09 PM

And above all, they have achieved this earlier than planned. According to the whitepaper they should start with API development in Q2 2018.

Wow didn't see that thats a pretty huge step forward for the team, will be interesting to see the uptake from developers as the API get around, interesting to see their a bit ahead of their roadmap even, which is definitely a boon for the ICO as their showing the team has their heads screwed on well and is developing at full force, even while the ICO is running not sparing time just waiting for the cash to finish coming in. Good on them!
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:32:17 PM

Token bonus 10% will not go away right ? They still need investors to get investing in this coin. Is there any link that i can have information about the bonuses ?
They have it on their website https://www.fortyseven.io/ if you scroll down to token distribution you can see what the current ico bonus is 10% and for transactions above 10 ethereum it is 15% and above 25 ethereum it is 20%.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:37:48 PM

Yes they are really moving along things nicely, I really like how 47 Bank are going about their business. They might not raise the full amount for hard cap in their ICO but they are still going to make a good go of it.

Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:02:06 PM

Thanks mate for sharing this link, this is great news. Forty seven bank is a step ahead of other icos. I am glad they have lunched the API, All Developers that plan to enter Forty Seven’s App Store can start developing their applications right now.
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: