Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:52:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58070 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:58:52 PM

So guys, I do not know if you heard the bang today, but that was the start of a new rally. I strongly recommend anyone to use the last hours of low ETH and buy 47BK tokens. Otherwise, you'll be annoyed in a week

Is eth now coming back up, i saw that the price increased drastically today but are we still going to see eth dip soon.
All market is in now good condition. I hope before change market trend in down side they will list on trading platform.

The market is getting better but I am of the mind set that a listing now will highly result to dumping by most short term holders (dumper). I would suggest they hold for a while before listing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:07:21 PM

Forty Seven today announced three new professional advisors: Victor Chow, Miguel Sánchez de Pedro and Chen SiYuan. This proves Forty Seven team is trying their best to implement this project and they will soon complete their roadmap.

That's really nice to know, do you have a link to this?, i will love to read more about it, they are diligently working to see that they meet up to their required expectation, the project has such a nice momentum and the community is expecting much more from them, i believe forty seven bank team will surely deliver
I found a link in their telegram i would suggest to join that so you can be updated with even the smallest things https://medium.com/@FortySeven47/prominent-professionals-join-our-advisory-board-6a12cb827af all 3 new members of their team have amazing experience already i am glad they are a part of this team now.

Thanks for the link nesh1. Telegram is the best way to recieve quick updates about the project etc. I am glad that they are working to strengthening their team.

Thanks for the link. It is a good thing that the 47B team is growing even if the ICO is running a little longer. Good advisors can push a project immedeately, even if I do not know any of the new advisors.

The more eyes on the prize the better the chance the team will reach their longterm goal i imagine, especially given the complexity of what their trying to accomplish it's no small tax to make a bank a reality let alone a worldwide one eventually as is planned, adding to that the complexity of crypto and ya, they need all the advisors and help they can find to make sure they make the targets.
Thanks for the link mate, I like the way the team are moving with great momentum in achieving their goals, looking forward to the impact this great minds will bring to this project.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:09:58 PM

So guys, I do not know if you heard the bang today, but that was the start of a new rally. I strongly recommend anyone to use the last hours of low ETH and buy 47BK tokens. Otherwise, you'll be annoyed in a week

Is eth now coming back up, i saw that the price increased drastically today but are we still going to see eth dip soon.
All market is in now good condition. I hope before change market trend in down side they will list on trading platform.

The market is getting better but I am of the mind set that a listing now will highly result to dumping by most short term holders (dumper). I would suggest they hold for a while before listing
I am also of that mind set @Owillz. But on the second note, whenever listing happens, dumpers will always dump, so that shouldn't be in play since it is inevitable in every project
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 09:33:54 PM

I am also of that mind set @Owillz. But on the second note, whenever listing happens, dumpers will always dump, so that shouldn't be in play since it is inevitable in every project

Sadly thats the world we live in, but on the bright side it means people with capital will be able to pick the coins up, i doubt we'll see a drop below ICO(minus bonus %) as people will be anxious to hold the coin as the bank moves towards opening, the launch of the API's was a good first step to show that their serious.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:20:57 PM

FYI the reason for the one month extension of ICO wasn't solely for forty seven bank to reach hard cap but also a medium to wait out the bad market price. Forty seven bank hopes before ICO ends the market must have recovered to a certain extent so early investors wouldn't suffer loss.

Inasmuch i respect the decision of the FSBT team, i am still wondering, what's the expected price of eth they hope for before they continue with the project developement? What if eth took a lot of time to get to that value? because currently as i type eth is still at $420 still not balance

That's thoughtful of them towards their investors but my confusion now is this : in as much as we all hope for a better market come month end, what happens to the ICO if the market isn't what we were expecting?

I'm pretty sure the devs have confirmed on this thread before that the FSBT token will be listed as soon as the ICO sale ends, so expect it on exchanges in early May.

Hm Oke. I thought that they said they were going to wait, because the early investors would probably lose money, if they decide to list the coin after the ICO.

Probably early investors would lose money and also probably fortyseven bank market conditions will soar higher with infinity jet fuel into the moon. So you see everything is under probability.

Hmm depends, ETH's looking steady plus there was a very high bonus on offer at the start of the campaign. Other projects are still launching even though ETH has dropped, its all swings and roundabouts, some win some lose, waiting for markets to pick up doesn't guarantee forty seven bank is going to do well.

I think most of the people should be happy if FSBT list only after ETH comes to 700 USD. Because at current market conditions people will not get much profit.

Yeah I guess, maybe I'm being naive or impatient but I would prefer it if FSBT was listed ASAP, it could take months for ETH to get up to $700 again? Theres definitely going to be another dip soon unfortunately, I just don't want 47B to miss out on the attention they would receive directly after ICO ends.

But you never know maybe the wait for the listing could give a few months worth of advertisement and marketing to help make it more popular.

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:35:30 PM

Dumpers will be there always, because you can't stop them. The market today is finally recovering a bit. I hope that it will continue to recover, and we will have the normal prices back.

Cnote328

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:58:00 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 11:12:52 PM by Cnote328

I am also of that mind set @Owillz. But on the second note, whenever listing happens, dumpers will always dump, so that shouldn't be in play since it is inevitable in evuvery project

Dumpers will be there always, because you can't stop them. The market today is finally recovering a bit. I hope that it will continue to recover, and we will have the normal prices back.

Dumpers will always dump, hopefully not much token will be issued to bounty hunters.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:16:01 AM

What makes you think ETH will drop again? I think the market is starting to show some healthy growth signs.

As mentioned above, it would be a good time to purchase some more 47BK tokens before it goes back up from the healthy signs so far this week

I don't think that ETH will drop again, maybe the last chance to buy the FSBT Token cheap. The market hopefully will grow the next weeks.

I agree, this maybe the last chance to buy the FSBT Token cheap. ETH price may not go down further from here and it may go till 600-700 USD in few weeks.
Correct, I don't think so we will see more down trend after today. Even ICO last date also not far and target will also reach soon.
Oh, these are the usual assumptions. Maybe not fall, maybe tomorrow there will be another correction. If FORTY SEVEN I need, I will take part in this. And the market will always remain a market.

This are the kind of news i wanted to hear.. To be honest i was really tired of the market fall and when i checked today it was all smiles. I will definitely stack up 47bk tokens to enjoy full benefits.

We hope so; there was much fall lately we could use some raise for a change lol. Most ICOs that start before the raise would like benefit more than others. At any case I think the whole crypto is recovering. I am curious to see fortyseven progress bar now Cheesy

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 06:06:18 AM

Dumpers should not be a criteria for them not listing on exchange, they are something no project can ever avoid they are always readily available to throw away precious gems.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:05:09 AM

I think ETH around $700 and FSBT token sale end, both will happen around same time. So we will see the listing may be in first week of May.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:15:47 AM

Forty Seven today announced three new professional advisors: Victor Chow, Miguel Sánchez de Pedro and Chen SiYuan. This proves Forty Seven team is trying their best to implement this project and they will soon complete their roadmap.

That's really nice to know, do you have a link to this?, i will love to read more about it, they are diligently working to see that they meet up to their required expectation, the project has such a nice momentum and the community is expecting much more from them, i believe forty seven bank team will surely deliver
I found a link in their telegram i would suggest to join that so you can be updated with even the smallest things https://medium.com/@FortySeven47/prominent-professionals-join-our-advisory-board-6a12cb827af all 3 new members of their team have amazing experience already i am glad they are a part of this team now.

What the great news here. I just read article above you uploaded. That all 3 members have huge experience in advisory. Big peoples are working with 47B. Smiley
Hendobox

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:39:56 AM

Dumpers should not be a criteria for them not listing on exchange, they are something no project can ever avoid they are always readily available to throw away precious gems.
Exactly my point mate, they should just focus in getting listed in a good profile exchange and forget about the activities of dumpers because there isn't any project (no matter how good) that you would't find dumpers. Besides, market is recorvering
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:58:17 AM

i wish the 47BK app would work already and i could already buy new tokens directly from the app on different exchanges today. Now that everything is green again, I'm in a buying mood:-)

Lol, the thought of that already feels good, we all expect to see this baby grow to adulthood, i believe forty seven bank won't just be a bank but a problem solver and one thing is certain, when things begin to align correctly and the community is happy with the results seen, the rest is history
Cnote328

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:45:05 AM

i wish the 47BK app would work already and i could already buy new tokens directly from the app on different exchanges today. Now that everything is green again, I'm in a buying mood:-)

Lol, the thought of that already feels good, we all expect to see this baby grow to adulthood, i believe forty seven bank won't just be a bank but a problem solver and one thing is certain, when things begin to align correctly and the community is happy with the results seen, the rest is history

True, i know Forty seven bank will do exceptionally well in time. I just took a minute to ponder on Faulerwilli wishes and all i could do is just smile, eagerly awaiting Forty seven bank lunching.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:58:53 AM

FYI the reason for the one month extension of ICO wasn't solely for forty seven bank to reach hard cap but also a medium to wait out the bad market price. Forty seven bank hopes before ICO ends the market must have recovered to a certain extent so early investors wouldn't suffer loss.

Inasmuch i respect the decision of the FSBT team, i am still wondering, what's the expected price of eth they hope for before they continue with the project developement? What if eth took a lot of time to get to that value? because currently as i type eth is still at $420 still not balance

That's thoughtful of them towards their investors but my confusion now is this : in as much as we all hope for a better market come month end, what happens to the ICO if the market isn't what we were expecting?

I'm pretty sure the devs have confirmed on this thread before that the FSBT token will be listed as soon as the ICO sale ends, so expect it on exchanges in early May.

Hm Oke. I thought that they said they were going to wait, because the early investors would probably lose money, if they decide to list the coin after the ICO.

Probably early investors would lose money and also probably fortyseven bank market conditions will soar higher with infinity jet fuel into the moon. So you see everything is under probability.

Hmm depends, ETH's looking steady plus there was a very high bonus on offer at the start of the campaign. Other projects are still launching even though ETH has dropped, its all swings and roundabouts, some win some lose, waiting for markets to pick up doesn't guarantee forty seven bank is going to do well.

I think most of the people should be happy if FSBT list only after ETH comes to 700 USD. Because at current market conditions people will not get much profit.

Yeah I guess, maybe I'm being naive or impatient but I would prefer it if FSBT was listed ASAP, it could take months for ETH to get up to $700 again? Theres definitely going to be another dip soon unfortunately, I just don't want 47B to miss out on the attention they would receive directly after ICO ends.

But you never know maybe the wait for the listing could give a few months worth of advertisement and marketing to help make it more popular.

I also want FSBT to list as early as possible. But ETH already above $520, up buy approx 150 USD from recent low. So we might see 700 by April end.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:04:10 AM

What the great news here. I just read article above you uploaded. That all 3 members have huge experience in advisory. Big peoples are working with 47B. Smiley

her team of experienced advisors is constantly growing, which gives me a good feeling.
They are really doing everything right so far, there was no decision that I would not have understood.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 10:34:30 AM

Guys i just read an article on Forty seven bank Medium page felt i should share.
https://medium.com/@FortySeven47/forty-seven-was-featured-by-best-times-japan-b76c3875e715
Thanks for the share mate, but it is in japanese. Is there an English version of this, as I am finding it difficult to translate on google

Interesting read and also nice reach as Japan is one of the most foremost country when it comes to cryptocurrency, however make a use of google chrome browser it will translate automatically
Oh yes, thanks for the help mate. I was using the old conventional explorer and forgot the wonders of chrome. It is a great article in deed, good to know Japan's interest

LOL @ "wonders of chrome" it's just like bringing modern banking model into traditional baking, a time will come when what FSBT is about integrating into banking system will become common place...

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:57:40 AM

Hmm. Well that another thought though. You are alright on that dumpers will always dump a coin no matter the market price. They are just after the quick profit no matter how small
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:06:09 AM

Hmm. Well that another thought though. You are alright on that dumpers will always dump a coin no matter the market price. They are just after the quick profit no matter how small

I don't think dumpers would effect the price much; since many of the holders actually believe in the value. I presume most of the high volume owners are in for the long term. I am not sure what impacts are to list now but I don't think that should matter since the only way to ensure price of token would be through its utilization in the platform.

Hendobox

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:17:21 AM

An overview of the Forty Seven Bank projects - https://medium.com/p/ebb16c8eef8d?source=linkShare-10ad0f31f3dd-1522821120
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: