Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:52:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58070 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 07:01:30 PM

Forty Seven Bank now publishes an API that allows developers around the world to submit to their app store....

http://www.cqtresearch.com/news/jd/2018/0323/6617.html

Developers can generate an API key and use it with Forty Seven's services. In addition. The subdomains provide them with all the information they need to start.

Well isn't that a big step forward, good to see the API's out like this it means we can see developers already start integration work and testing, this is a huge step forward in the entire project. API's being available means we might start seeing application integration start popping up in new places.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:53:12 PM

Guys forty seven bank plans to get listed on smaller exchanges before getting listed on big exchanges. Do you think it's wise to list on smaller exchange before a big exchange.

It's certainly almost the way all other great project has gone, list on small exchange, gain both momentum and volume then list on bigger exchange, this time they have already established themselves and its quite easier

Theirs a reason other ICO's do it like that its what works, i dont see why they would suddenly shift from what works for all the rest, i'd imagine we will see it on smaller exchanges like hitbtc before we see it any time soon on the likes of binance. It's cheaper for them that way and also it prevents the unlikely event of them getting delisted which would suck due to lack of volume, its best to build up volume ons maller exchanges

Right on point plus Hitbtc is not some small exchange you know they just needed to get their acts right and up their game, I have heard alot of hype with kkcoin exchange tried them out yesterday and they have interface like that of Binance but the site kept logging me off every other time

Yeah I experienced such with KuCoin I later found out it wasn't an error but a safety measure to prevent someone else from accessing your account its quite annoying but necessary at the same time.

In my own opinion I feel listing in big exchanges is better off say there is a drastic drop in price only an exchange with high volume of people can help up the price along with a good update,  whereas in a small exchange such wouldn't be the case.

Is there already announcement from FSBT team regarding exchange name and listing. Which exchange it will be listed first? Since lots of time left for ICO end date I think FSBT should try for big exchange.
I guess before sometime exchange details was on their home page. But now they from there. But while reading white paper I found this "The bank is going to develop
its own exchange in addition to partnering exchanges that could be connected to by using Forty Seven Bank platform via API
."

Developing own exchange will take some time. For now they need to list at some exchange once ICO is finished. We have to wait till FSBT team officially announce the exchange name.

Yea, just like i usually say, one step at a time, the future of this project is pretty bright and once they set up all the needed facilities, things will move in top gear, is a thing to note that once forty seven bank has proven how valuable they are to the community, they will believe in them and may even request of forty seven bank exchange
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:55:25 PM

Guys forty seven bank plans to get listed on smaller exchanges before getting listed on big exchanges. Do you think it's wise to list on smaller exchange before a big exchange.

It's certainly almost the way all other great project has gone, list on small exchange, gain both momentum and volume then list on bigger exchange, this time they have already established themselves and its quite easier

Theirs a reason other ICO's do it like that its what works, i dont see why they would suddenly shift from what works for all the rest, i'd imagine we will see it on smaller exchanges like hitbtc before we see it any time soon on the likes of binance. It's cheaper for them that way and also it prevents the unlikely event of them getting delisted which would suck due to lack of volume, its best to build up volume ons maller exchanges

Right on point plus Hitbtc is not some small exchange you know they just needed to get their acts right and up their game, I have heard alot of hype with kkcoin exchange tried them out yesterday and they have interface like that of Binance but the site kept logging me off every other time

The problem is, technology will always have issues, you know, this is like a digital financial thing, a lot of issues are bound to come up, no matter the exchange, is now left for the exchange sites to employ capable hands that can trash issues when they arise, my point is, no exchange site is 100% safe or good

Not if the technology is not implemented properly but i am not saying there is no problem with technology surely there is but not always... I think the site needs to be well maintained to prevent that lagging issue and proper security needs to be placed to prevent hacking.

Yea but we should understand that an exchange been safe doesn't mean is actually safe, it simply means that a loophole is yet to be found and when hackers do, they sure will try and cause havoc but if a competent team is on board, they may salvage the situation

FSBT team has taken lot of afforts till now for this project and taken good decision from investors point of view as well. And I am sure they will select good exchange.
I agree with this i think they also extended it so that after it goes on exchanges it will go on a good one which one do you guys think it will go?

It is already on Idex listed, but there are no orders so it is empty. I am expecting that after the ICO there will be buying and selling orders. We will just have to wait for more information about other exchanges.
Thanks rathaha10, to update here. I checked its on Idex. Its showing empty/zero because of ICO still running. Once ICO is finished they will be unlock FSBT and then people can buy sell it.

Thanks rathaha for the information about listing on idex. But I will wait until they are listed on other exchanges.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 08:20:47 PM

Thanks rathaha for the information about listing on idex. But I will wait until they are listed on other exchanges.

Being listed on idex is much like being listed on etherdelta, basically it means its an ERC20 token thats not locked, as it's a DEX, so it's not much different like trading tokens person to person. That's how i understand things to be when it comes to these distributed exchanges. Can't hurt to list some low buy orders maybe you'll get lucky and some crazy people will sell tokens at a silly rate lol
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 08:34:51 PM

Yeah I experienced such with KuCoin I later found out it wasn't an error but a safety measure to prevent someone else from accessing your account its quite annoying but necessary at the same time.

In my own opinion I feel listing in big exchanges is better off say there is a drastic drop in price only an exchange with high volume of people can help up the price along with a good update,  whereas in a small exchange such wouldn't be the case.

Is there already announcement from FSBT team regarding exchange name and listing. Which exchange it will be listed first? Since lots of time left for ICO end date I think FSBT should try for big exchange.
I guess before sometime exchange details was on their home page. But now they from there. But while reading white paper I found this "The bank is going to develop
its own exchange in addition to partnering exchanges that could be connected to by using Forty Seven Bank platform via API
."

I was not sure if I had already read from the 47BK Exchange. But now that you quote from the whitepaper, I remember it.
Together with the APIs for other exchanges that will surely be a great exchange. Unfortunately, it will take a few years until all products are finished, I am getting more and more impatient :-)

I checked FSBT website again and also visited the telegram group. There is no talk/info about exchange listing or name as of now. So we have to wait more Sad

You are right, but I remember that they had the names of some exchanges on their website. I don't know it exactly, but I mean HitBTC and Kucoin.

True you ain't far from the truth, there was discussion of those exchanges earlier maybe there is a kind of rethink or reshuffle, I think full deployment will have to take place before listing in big exchanges...

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:43:16 PM

Guys do you think FSBT should start accepting FIAT currencies/cards and may be possibly other top 5 crypto currencies. This should increase token sale speed.

I think this would be a fantastic proposal and I would be interested to hear what the official team have to say about this.

It will certainly open up more doors and more options for the potential investors, it will certainly help hit the hard cap!

Would be good to see what the team think about this

I agree with you Jamzzz if Forty seven bank decides to accept Fiat it'll definitely increase sales because some investors have funds locked down due to current market so accepting fiat payments gives room to new funds and make payments easy.

I agree with you but I am slightly concerned that it might be too late to setup fiat as an accepted payment method.. its not easy to implement and Im sure it's quite expensive https:// to do so as well.

And considering the fact that fortyseven bank setup fiat payment at the beginning of the ico before shutting it down due to regulations and fees i would say it will be difficult for them to bring it back again.

Yes i was going to make this point, it's a nice idea/sentiment however I think at this stage it's highly unlikely they will introduce it, mainly because of costs and the impracticality of it.

Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:48:06 PM

."

I was not sure if I had already read from the 47BK Exchange. But now that you quote from the whitepaper, I remember it.
Together with the APIs for other exchanges that will surely be a great exchange. Unfortunately, it will take a few years until all products are finished, I am getting more and more impatient :-)

I checked FSBT website again and also visited the telegram group. There is no talk/info about exchange listing or name as of now. So we have to wait more Sad

You are right, but I remember that they had the names of some exchanges on their website. I don't know it exactly, but I mean HitBTC and Kucoin.

True you ain't far from the truth, there was discussion of those exchanges earlier maybe there is a kind of rethink or reshuffle, I think full deployment will have to take place before listing in big exchanges...

I think maybe they stopped discussion about exchange listing due to request from exchanges as some exchange prefers discretion until official listing.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:07:17 PM

."

I think maybe they stopped discussion about exchange listing due to request from exchanges as some exchange prefers discretion until official listing.
I understand that but it would be nice as an investor to know where the project you are investing in knows which exchange it wants to hit for example if it is going to hit a bad exchange you can expect that the price will go down but if you know it is going to hit a good exchange you can invest more and expect it to go up a lot.
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:31:56 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 06:45:17 AM by Abah007

In my own opinion I feel listing in big exchanges is better off say there is a drastic drop in price only an exchange with high volume of people can help up the price along with a good update,  whereas in a small exchange such wouldn't be the case.

."

It's​ better for investors to be fully updated​ on what exchange a project will be hitting. I think most times an investor may have a good contribution towards the kind of exchange the project chooses to hit.
gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 09:38:18 PM

The problem is, technology will always have issues, you know, this is like a digital financial thing, a lot of issues are bound to come up, no matter the exchange, is now left for the exchange sites to employ capable hands that can trash issues when they arise, my point is, no exchange site is 100% safe or good

Not if the technology is not implemented properly but i am not saying there is no problem with technology surely there is but not always... I think the site needs to be well maintained to prevent that lagging issue and proper security needs to be placed to prevent hacking.

Yea but we should understand that an exchange been safe doesn't mean is actually safe, it simply means that a loophole is yet to be found and when hackers do, they sure will try and cause havoc but if a competent team is on board, they may salvage the situation

FSBT team has taken lot of afforts till now for this project and taken good decision from investors point of view as well. And I am sure they will select good exchange.
I agree with this i think they also extended it so that after it goes on exchanges it will go on a good one which one do you guys think it will go?

It is already on Idex listed, but there are no orders so it is empty. I am expecting that after the ICO there will be buying and selling orders. We will just have to wait for more information about other exchanges.

Is there any criteria for listing erc based tokens on idex.. I thought it was like ed or fd were one  can trade unofficially?
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:51:28 PM

FYI the reason for the one month extension of ICO wasn't solely for forty seven bank to reach hard cap but also a medium to wait out the bad market price. Forty seven bank hopes before ICO ends the market must have recovered to a certain extent so early investors wouldn't suffer loss.

Inasmuch i respect the decision of the FSBT team, i am still wondering, what's the expected price of eth they hope for before they continue with the project developement? What if eth took a lot of time to get to that value? because currently as i type eth is still at $420 still not balance

That's thoughtful of them towards their investors but my confusion now is this : in as much as we all hope for a better market come month end, what happens to the ICO if the market isn't what we were expecting?
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:08:25 PM

FYI the reason for the one month extension of ICO wasn't solely for forty seven bank to reach hard cap but also a medium to wait out the bad market price. Forty seven bank hopes before ICO ends the market must have recovered to a certain extent so early investors wouldn't suffer loss.

Inasmuch i respect the decision of the FSBT team, i am still wondering, what's the expected price of eth they hope for before they continue with the project developement? What if eth took a lot of time to get to that value? because currently as i type eth is still at $420 still not balance

That's thoughtful of them towards their investors but my confusion now is this : in as much as we all hope for a better market come month end, what happens to the ICO if the market isn't what we were expecting?

I'm pretty sure the devs have confirmed on this thread before that the FSBT token will be listed as soon as the ICO sale ends, so expect it on exchanges in early May.

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:19:32 PM

I'm pretty sure the devs have confirmed on this thread before that the FSBT token will be listed as soon as the ICO sale ends, so expect it on exchanges in early May.

Hm Oke. I thought that they said they were going to wait, because the early investors would probably lose money, if they decide to list the coin after the ICO.

utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:27:40 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 11:42:55 AM by utclpn

Being listed on idex is much like being listed on etherdelta, basically it means its an ERC20 token thats not locked, as it's a DEX, so it's not much different like trading tokens person to person. That's how i understand things to be when it comes to these distributed exchanges. Can't hurt to list some low buy orders maybe you'll get lucky and some crazy people will sell tokens at a silly rate lol
That's correct. But Idex is too much better rather than etherdelta. Etherdelta working slow and already hacked 2-3 times by hackers. Idex is secured and well design. It's not mandatory to attach your private key or keystone file to buy/sell coins.
gee777

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 04:38:09 AM

Hm Oke. I thought that they said they were going to wait, because the early investors would probably lose money, if they decide to list the coin after the ICO.

Probably early investors would lose money and also probably fortyseven bank market conditions will soar higher with infinity jet fuel into the moon. So you see everything is under probability.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:58:08 AM

Guys check this interesting article,

Win 2x FSBT tokens!
https://medium.com/@FortySeven47/win-2x-fsbt-tokens-f5554cf48a37
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:05:24 AM

Forty Seven Bank now publishes an API that allows developers around the world to submit to their app store....

Developers can generate an API key and use it with Forty Seven's services. In addition. The subdomains provide them with all the information they need to start.

Well isn't that a big step forward, good to see the API's out like this it means we can see developers already start integration work and testing, this is a huge step forward in the entire project. API's being available means we might start seeing application integration start popping up in new places.

I think they did that sometime back around end of march. They have moved at a quite decent speed with their timeline. In the whitepaper it was mentioned that the API would be released around that time and they were able to deliver then. Not bad.

cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:30:47 AM

Many of you might know tools and services of FSBT, but I am mentioning it here again for new visitors.

"
Tools and services for external developers
The featured product is a Multi-Asset Account for private customers with a tied card.

Opportunity to provide Forty Seven banking services under your own brand (white label)
API access that allows the development and implementation of modern financial services based on Forty Seven infrastructure and processes
Holding DevDays conferences for independent developers
A showcase of financial applications using Forty Seven API
"
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:11:36 AM

I think they did that sometime back around end of march. They have moved at a quite decent speed with their timeline. In the whitepaper it was mentioned that the API would be released around that time and they were able to deliver then. Not bad.

This is really good news. Even before ICO ends, FSBT team is proactively doing the job. Great work, and congratulations to FSBT team.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:15:55 AM

they keep their roadmap very well, I like that very much.
In general, I think that they all work very professionally and respond well to market conditions. I'm also watching other ICOs right now, and not nearly everything runs as professionally as here. I am really happy to have discovered 47BK
Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: