Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:53:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58074 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:03:37 PM

Guys check out an article about the release of Forty Seven API first version
https://medium.com/@FortySeven47/forty-seven-api-first-version-is-released-257af748d6b5

This is big news. Finally I have been waiting for this ever since I started following them. The documentation seem to reflect many good endpoints. Interesting it is delivered in the proposed release timing.

Massive respect to the 47bk team for pulling this off... The more reason why I stuck with them all the while... Banking sector will get a big boost

Great news ! I like that the developers can start making their applications for the Fory Seven app store, when the ICO is still in progress.

And above all, they have achieved this earlier than planned. According to the whitepaper they should start with API development in Q2 2018.

I've already been following a few ICOs, but I have not experienced anyone introducing products during the ICOS that should finish later. The fact that the API is already finished should really boost the sale of tokens
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:04:18 PM

https://medium.com/@FortySeven47/forty-seven-api-first-version-is-released-257af748d6b5

This is big news. Finally I have been waiting for this ever since I started following them. The documentation seem to reflect many good endpoints. Interesting it is delivered in the proposed release timing.

Massive respect to the 47bk team for pulling this off... The more reason why I stuck with them all the while... Banking sector will get a big boost

Great news ! I like that the developers can start making their applications for the Fory Seven app store, when the ICO is still in progress.

Is there already an application made? I am curious what kind of apps will come out of it

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:04:52 PM

Suddenly I have seen increase in number of token sale and number of participant. Good number of people joined the buyers list in last 24 hours. I see recovery in crypto market so people now started investing in good projects like FSBT.

The market is already picking up and that's what investors are seeing and trying to get fsbt token while eth is still cheap and growing.

I believe it's time. It seems to me that the bear market has come to an end. From now on, there is only one bull market .
We all hope so too. I am glad that things have started turning around to a better direction with regards to the amount of sales the project is having. The market will also get better in the coming days
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 09:07:10 PM

And above all, they have achieved this earlier than planned. According to the whitepaper they should start with API development in Q2 2018.

Which is why I believe they will stay on course and achieve the implementation of the whole project in record time

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:17:28 PM

Is there already an application made? I am curious what kind of apps will come out of it

The API (application programming interface) is not an application, it is a set of clearly defined methods of communication between various software components.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:56:23 PM

That's a great spot Zombie I hadn't even noticed Forty Seven Bank had achieved this ahead of schedule! This is great news for investors because they can already see the progress being made.

Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:26:57 PM

That's a great spot Zombie I hadn't even noticed Forty Seven Bank had achieved this ahead of schedule! This is great news for investors because they can already see the progress being made.

Forty seven bank has done exceptionally well in recent times they also reach their target goals ahead of schedule this shows a project that is focus and dedicated i'm certain the future holds great heights for Forty seven bank.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 10:38:56 PM

Token bonus 10% will not go away right ? They still need investors to get investing in this coin. Is there any link that i can have information about the bonuses ?
They have it on their website https://www.fortyseven.io/ if you scroll down to token distribution you can see what the current ico bonus is 10% and for transactions above 10 ethereum it is 15% and above 25 ethereum it is 20%.

Yep it’s had the scaling bonus for the duration of the ico as far as I know to try to entice larger investors to invest  the bonuses even for the larger investors isn’t too outlandish either so should continue to be an enticement across the board without driving any big issues of a dump later on as the percentages are fairly low
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:00:54 AM

Token bonus 10% will not go away right ? They still need investors to get investing in this coin. Is there any link that i can have information about the bonuses ?
They have it on their website https://www.fortyseven.io/ if you scroll down to token distribution you can see what the current ico bonus is 10% and for transactions above 10 ethereum it is 15% and above 25 ethereum it is 20%.

Yep it’s had the scaling bonus for the duration of the ico as far as I know to try to entice larger investors to invest  the bonuses even for the larger investors isn’t too outlandish either so should continue to be an enticement across the board without driving any big issues of a dump later on as the percentages are fairly low
I do not think that 20% is a bad discount. And it works on the whole sale. I think that the greater the discount, the greater the risk of a fall in the course, while entering the exchangers. So I think this is optimal.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:52:52 AM

Remember guys that holding FSBT token  comes with benefits. An example of such benefits is
forty Seven bank is going to be the first in the world to lunch a loyalty program of the bank based on tokens and FSBT token holders will be top priority clients of the bank according to the loyalty program. So hold your token guys.

yes, this is best option. Let see npw only 10 days left for ICO. Hope FSBT will get good subscription before end of ICO. Its not a ordinary project but a full banking solution

One of the good ways to counter coins dumping. I am sure that most of the investors will hold their coins instead of selling it. Why does other coins not do this ? This is way better.

Some people like to make a instant profit with next to no risk, selling it immedietly can give you quick profits, however - for an interesting project like fortyseven, you are getting out far too early - the coins value will be considerable lower upon first listing. Expected to grow dramatically within 6 months

Exactly, when you see a good project like Forty Seven Bank, your best bet is to hodl and not dump, why?, is realistic and may take some time to implement all that's needed, as the project is a huge one but with every inch that gets added to the project, leads to an increase in value 

FSBT got fund which they needed for project start.  FSBT Team already started working on this project and we see lot developments. Then why t o sell token on listing when we can enjoy benefits by holding tokens long term.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:06:31 AM

Remember guys that holding FSBT token  comes with benefits. An example of such benefits is
forty Seven bank is going to be the first in the world to lunch a loyalty program of the bank based on tokens and FSBT token holders will be top priority clients of the bank according to the loyalty program. So hold your token guys.

yes, this is best option. Let see npw only 10 days left for ICO. Hope FSBT will get good subscription before end of ICO. Its not a ordinary project but a full banking solution

One of the good ways to counter coins dumping. I am sure that most of the investors will hold their coins instead of selling it. Why does other coins not do this ? This is way better.

Some people like to make a instant profit with next to no risk, selling it immedietly can give you quick profits, however - for an interesting project like fortyseven, you are getting out far too early - the coins value will be considerable lower upon first listing. Expected to grow dramatically within 6 months

Exactly, when you see a good project like Forty Seven Bank, your best bet is to hodl and not dump, why?, is realistic and may take some time to implement all that's needed, as the project is a huge one but with every inch that gets added to the project, leads to an increase in value 

FSBT got fund which they needed for project start.  FSBT Team already started working on this project and we see lot developments. Then why t o sell token on listing when we can enjoy benefits by holding tokens long term.

The MVP came in a good time. The documentation seems clear and hope to give it a try later today or something. Has anyone tried it yet? just curious.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:55:53 AM

Yes, is really commendable and i think this should be one of the yardstick the community should use in rating this project, they are really doing everything in compliance with their roadmap, which spells out loud the integrity of Forty Seven Bank and its team
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:57:04 AM

If we are getting more benefits by holding tokens then I am also interested to hold their tokens. Because only Token holders will be able to put their applications in 47 App Store and get full access to their white label API.
thinknow11

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 06:59:50 AM

Fortysevenbank is reliable, unique, and a formidable project with aim to bridge the gap between fiat and cryptocurrency.
Abah007

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:38:21 AM

Fortysevenbank is reliable, unique, and a formidable project with aim to bridge the gap between fiat and cryptocurrency.

Yes, And also the mission of Forty Seven Bank is to create innovative, flexible and open Application Platform for financial technology developers, who will be able to operate under the roof of Forty Seven Bank.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:27:41 AM

If we are getting more benefits by holding tokens then I am also interested to hold their tokens. Because only Token holders will be able to put their applications in 47 App Store and get full access to their white label API.

I think, as a simple tokenholder, it is rather interesting that 20% of the net profit is distributed among them.
Of course, access to the API is nice, but it only affects people / companies that want to offer banking services over 47BK. And I think that's the least here in the forum :-)
Cnote328

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:31:50 AM

Yes, And also the mission of Forty Seven Bank is to create innovative, flexible and open Application Platform for financial technology developers, who will be able to operate under the roof of Forty Seven Bank.

Whenever i ponder on the features Forty seven bank plans to implement i get ecstatic, this project is going is change the financial sector for the better and give developers access to great features using 47B platform.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:55:42 AM

I think the fact that it is aiming to make it easy to set up for fintech business and being able to basically create a sub-bank within their bank is a great step forward for many businesses and startups struggling to get authorizations from authorities. 

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 10:13:20 AM

Such as the FSBL program for token holders, the various benefits that is attached to holders.... If one is to make profit then he should part and keep part or swing but ensures he is holding still

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:14:24 AM

I think the fact that it is aiming to make it easy to set up for fintech business and being able to basically create a sub-bank within their bank is a great step forward for many businesses and startups struggling to get authorizations from authorities. 

Exactly, and the exciting part of the fintech business is that as of 20th March, developers that plan to enter our Fintech App Store can start developing their applications right now!
Pages: « 1 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: