Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:13:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SONM price discussion  (Read 2863 times)
K4

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:13:29 PM

+30% today. It's starting  Smiley

Time to hodl.  Grin

I'm ready for the ride  Grin

Hoping so much for 1$
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:25:15 PM

No one really knows what could happen but since the team is seriously doing their job, you might be seeing your 310 SNM to be more than $1K in USD. Wait patiently and it could be one of your best buys in the world. But while you are seeing this to have a good future, why not buy more. Remember that it use to be just 0.07USD.

What is your target price for SONM tokens?

I hold a few of them but I want to wait more to see at least $1 in the exchanges. I hope it gets listed on bittrex and the trade volume gets higher there.

I think it is easy $1 coin in short term, there will be MVP testnet release on Dec 25th, I think this will be one of the biggest projects in 2018. Not a potential but a real x100 coin

The pump has started 1 week early Grin I think we were all expecting a price rise after Christmas when the testnet is released but I am guessing that investors are jumping the gun. Price is still cheap now and will rise until it hits the $1 mark, then it will probably make a new floor around here.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:37:07 PM

No one really knows what could happen but since the team is seriously doing their job, you might be seeing your 310 SNM to be more than $1K in USD. Wait patiently and it could be one of your best buys in the world. But while you are seeing this to have a good future, why not buy more. Remember that it use to be just 0.07USD.

I hold a few of them but I want to wait more to see at least $1 in the exchanges. I hope it gets listed on bittrex and the trade volume gets higher there.

I think it is easy $1 coin in short term, there will be MVP testnet release on Dec 25th, I think this will be one of the biggest projects in 2018. Not a potential but a real x100 coin

The pump has started 1 week early Grin I think we were all expecting a price rise after Christmas when the testnet is released but I am guessing that investors are jumping the gun. Price is still cheap now and will rise until it hits the $1 mark, then it will probably make a new floor around here.

What happens? Alpha, beta, some awesome news? Team shows a piece of product? Why growth? It's impossible that Christmas - they celebrate Happy New Year!  Cool
CrazyCreeptonaut

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:58:29 PM

What happens? Alpha, beta, some awesome news? Team shows a piece of product? Why growth? It's impossible that Christmas - they celebrate Happy New Year!  Cool

here all you need to know : sonm.io/miracle or mvp.sonm.io

K4

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:10:44 PM

What happens? Alpha, beta, some awesome news? Team shows a piece of product? Why growth? It's impossible that Christmas - they celebrate Happy New Year!  Cool

here all you need to know : sonm.io/miracle or mvp.sonm.io

That's only half of the story in my opinion. They first announced their "miracle" as a secret to be announced on December 25th. Then they announced that the secret is the release of the testnet beforehand, which doesn't make any sense at all. I expect something more to happen on the 25h to be honest.

Not trying to shill here, it's no secret that I invested in SONM.
K4

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:04:48 AM

We are at 0.3$ already. The day is starting good  Smiley
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 11:55:33 AM

BTC on the rise (which draws all the attention) and upcoming news from SONM (both testnet and their 'surprise').  I was a hodler but now I'm buying again.  Excellent timing.  I won't be surprised if this hits 0.40$ by newyear.

Grin

Swid

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:18:27 PM

oh just a prediction - SONM will get 2500sat in that year?
K4

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:55:40 AM

oh just a prediction - SONM will get 2500sat in that year?

We are at 2400 already, which is $0.45.
mR.k0fka

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:20:29 AM

0.8$ before the MVP lunch
sporty90

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:01:54 AM

You still think that we can reach the 0.8 $ at the mvp release ?
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:14:30 AM

You still think that we can reach the 0.8 $ at the mvp release ?

We still have 4 more days before the update, I think it's still possible not unlikely. But I think we can reach 0.50 very easily

I think it's a really great coin and the team deliver alll their promises but the community is really toxic sometimes

Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:16:13 PM

Have to beware of the fudders trying to bring down the value of the coin so they can buy more! However, after the big update next week we can expect a huge pump up to where it should be i.e. over the $1 price tag. This is a good time to invest and get some cheap sonm
MaxGiant57001

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:46:45 AM

SONM recent partnership with multi-tier blockchain system will provide it the computational power.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:54:21 AM

+30% today. It's starting  Smiley

Time to hodl.  Grin

I'm ready for the ride  Grin

Hoping so much for 1$

Soon there is a huge chance that the price of SONM will increase and it will take some time to reach. Already other coins like ripple took a lot of time to reach more than 1$ and SONM will also take some time to reach the higher value in coming days.
CryptoNOK
Copper Member

Activity: 286
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 07:56:13 AM

3 days till the testnet release. Exciting  Grin

tokenswim.com - token-permissioned communities on the blockchain
TedMosby

Activity: 1120
Merit: 437

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 08:55:54 AM

I sold all of my SONM on august at 2K sat. you know the price of btc on august, right? yeah that was a bad decision.
I am lost on the updates of this project. how is it going? I want to jump in again.
I belive in this project because it has a potential on becoming a B2B project.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:38:41 PM

I sold all of my SONM on august at 2K sat. you know the price of btc on august, right? yeah that was a bad decision.
I am lost on the updates of this project. how is it going? I want to jump in again.

their testnet comes out in 2 days, after that I think prices will steadily keep going up until august, at which point prices will explode

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Maradeur

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:34:10 PM

their testnet comes out in 2 days, after that I think prices will steadily keep going up until august, at which point prices will explode

why it will eplode?
DuaLipa

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:50:40 PM

Never lose your hope in sonm project. I'm holding my few tokens patiently. I know the price will go up like cray when the pump time comes to sonm. It will be the next big thing in the market. Getting 5x return won't be that hard in sonm.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: