Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:30:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOUSE IN GERMANY FOR 1BTC NO RESERVE.  (Read 14550 times)
matt_boyd

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 02:50:53 PM

I do encourage not to use escrow

Interesting coming from the escrow.

Sniff, sniff?
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 03:00:58 PM

Just odd as all. But looking at your trust you seem to be a scammer so I see why you are anti escrow.

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622250.msg7030081#msg7030081
KSV

Activity: 398

SVERIGES VIRTUELLA VALUTAVÄXLING

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 03:06:19 PM

Just odd as all. But looking at your trust you seem to be a scammer so I see why you are anti escrow.

how do u judge if 1 is a scammer?

Trade Bitcoins @ FYB-SE ---> https://www.fybse.se
matt_boyd

Activity: 246

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 03:09:33 PM

My trust?
bitcoin_bob (OP)

Activity: 373

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 10:36:34 PM

Progress update:

****THE WINNING BIDDER 1 KRONER, IS A COMPLETE TIMEWASTER****

The following conversation happened after the auction finished.

Hi bitcoin_bob,

I won the auction of your property.
Is it okay if we wait until july/august when I´m going to Germany so I could see the property and make the transaction smoother?
Could we keep contact at mail instead of bitcointalk?

My mail is: adam_henriksson@hotmail.se
Looking forward hearing from you.

Best regards,
Adam Henriksson

To which I replied;

Hi Adam,

I spoke with Paula, the girl whose house this is, and the whole purpose of her selling the house was to cash it out. Being that the nature of Bitcoin is very volatile, she said to me there is no way she would consider holding out a few months becuase theoretically Bitcoin could be worth $1 each by then or maybe $1000 but its just simpler for her to take the underbidder @ 21.5 btc who is offering to pay right now for the property.

You did say;

If you need the payment fast and cant wait until July-August then you could remove my bid.

So I am afraid that under the conditions that you have stated your bid would not be acceptable for this auction, and I consider it voided.

However, I will be auctioning other properties in the future so if you are interested then, I may be able to find the right investment for you.

Many thanks
Bob

I then received the following reply;

The transfer could be made in Euro also. With the exchange rate now 22 BTC would be 1812 Euro and we would stick with that until Jul/Aug.
I dont even have 22 BTC right now I thought I would have to make a exchange of some USD/EUR/SEK to BTCs.
I hope you understand that it would feel better if I saw the property before I bought it.

Cheers!

The transfer could be made in Euro also. With the exchange rate now 22 BTC would be 1812 Euro and we would stick with that until Jul/Aug.
I dont even have 22 BTC right now I thought I would have to make a exchange of some USD/EUR/SEK to BTCs.
I hope you understand that it would feel better if I saw the property before I bought it.

Cheers!

Currency speculation aside, the other problem is that  if you decide for any reason you do not like the property, the auction would need to be restarted and Paula would have lost the potential sale. The whole spirit of an auction is supposed to be that once a bid is put in that is the end, it is sold. It does not really go with the spirit of the auction if you need to view the property first- unless you were willing to pay market price for the property (circa 5500 euros) on viewing if you were pleased. You can't really have it both ways- you get it for stupidly cheap in a 'blind' auction, or you pay retail price with the luxury of seeing the property and extending the deal out further......

Well, okay I suppose I could go through with the deal without seeing the property.
I would like to know a bit more about this transaction is practically being done.

Can we check if JohnK can act as escrower?

Cheers!

John K said he would be fine being an escrow, you will need to pay him fees for that, I think 2% but best to ask him.

You would still in any case need to pay the legal fees in euros.

How the transaction would be done.

1. I send you a purchase & sale contract which you sign this contains your name, date of birth, personal information etc. The seller does it too so you now have a binding agreement.

2. The agreement then is sent to the notary office who draw up a purchase contract and power of attorney documents. This is then sent to you via email- you print it off and take it to your nearest German consul, or because you are in europe, you can get an 'apostile' of a local notary recognised under EU law.

3. The agreement, signed and legalised, is returned to the notary office who do the paperwork and distribute the taxes on your behalf. (you usually pay them a 500 euro deposit, from which they take taxes and transfer fees; they return to you the balance)

4. once the property is ready to be put in your name, the notary informs the buyer and seller that payment is due. The buyer then requests payment from the seller, who once is paid informs the notary to release the deed.

Its actually easier when dealing with fiat, to send in full to the notary at the beginning of the transaction the purchase price plus legal deposit, as they can legally be escrow (at NO charge) and they just automatically send a cheque to the seller when the documents are ready and title the buyer, at no extra charge.

So, if you don't have the BTC ready and just want to do all of this in euros, we can make it happen very swiftly, by you sending the euros to the designated notary on monday and getting the paperwork drafted this week.

Let me know what you think.

I then contacted the notary and lawyer and started to make arrangements all this morning, expecting personal details from Adam.

No reply, until now which is midnight Germany time, with the following off the cuff message;

Hi,

Sorry for the waiting time. I have thought about it, and I just feel that I have a hard time buying it before I look at it.
So your free to ask the second highest bidder.

Good luck and have a nice evening!

I am pissed with him because I very fairly gave him the choice to pull out over the weekend but it was him, not me, that chased the purchase. Based on his word, I already instructed the lawyer to start the purchase and sale contract today.

My costs today:

1 hour of lawyer fees invoiced, for drawing up a purchase and sales contract: 120 euros (about 1.5BTC)

As it stands I am going to note on his trust profile that I have been in my eyes scammed out of 1.5BTC, because the lawyer isn't going to care about a sob story that he changed his mind, I'm still going to get invoiced.....

So now WHOLESALER sits as the winning bidder at 21.5BTC, and he has confirmed he will buy the property.
1krona

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 11:10:15 PM

Why are you going to put me as Scammed for 1.5 BTC?
You did not inform me about that fee.
I answered within 48 hours.
I've also have had a lot to think about and a lot to do the last few days.

I thought it was a bit weird that the original escrower suggested that we shouldn't use escrow.
It got my scam-alert bell to ring.

If you want to leave me bad trust I suppose I cant stop you, but I don't see the point.
You said that the second-highest bidder has confirmed that he will buy the property, so you are going to use the contract anyway?

And I've said that I am truly sorry, that is all I have to say.
bitcoin_bob (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 02:14:14 AM

Why are you going to put me as Scammed for 1.5 BTC?
You did not inform me about that fee.
I answered within 48 hours.
I've also have had a lot to think about and a lot to do the last few days.

I thought it was a bit weird that the original escrower suggested that we shouldn't use escrow.
It got my scam-alert bell to ring.

If you want to leave me bad trust I suppose I cant stop you, but I don't see the point.
You said that the second-highest bidder has confirmed that he will buy the property, so you are going to use the contract anyway?

And I've said that I am truly sorry, that is all I have to say.

You can't suddenly turn this around and make it 'all about me' I really hate people who are like that. Jobe came forward and offered escrow, I said OK. I don't control other peoples posts. You asked if John K could be escrow I also said OK.

This is all about you not me. You won an auction, created your own terms in 'Oh lets wait 2 months before doing anything' and wanted the best of the auction, IE a really good deal, but want to take your time, chill out, take an easy stoll down to look at the property in....uh.....maybe 1 or two months.....and I then gave you the chance to back out with no bad feeling and you pushed me into completing with you.

I probably can use the same contract, I won't know until later today, but I'm going to look a bit of an idiot when I tell the lawyer please can he cross out the name 'Adam Henriksson' and replace it with someone else's name. Knowing lawyers, and knowing Germans, im probably going to hear a great big huff down the phone when the conversation goes like this:

'Um....can you put the contract that you are making on the back burner?'
'SIGH.....TUT.....YA YA, ok'
'Um....you wont charge me to make it into someone else name right?'
Silence.......
'Please? After all we won the war so don't you technically have to do everything I say for free?'
CLICK
'Hello?'

The main point here being you are yet another one of those people who are quick to make an agreement and then casually toss it to the wind when you are done, and basically you don't care about the other persons loss. For some reason you think I'm supposed to go to the lawyer, cap in hand, and risk my reputation for 120 euros. Im better off just paying him and apologising for the Idiot (AKA you) who screwed me around, calling you all kinds of bad names to him, and telling him to not worry about the money. (Which I'm pretty sure he wont, because I never heard of a lawyer who couldnt sleep at night due to his fees)

Of course you are forgetting also that I was doing this as a favour for a friend so I could prove trustworthiness and auction off my own property when people saw that this concept would actually work. So I'm actually down 120 euros for nothing,

I don't usually rant on at people but you enter into my gripe book at the same level as people who knock over glass jars etc in a shrug with a great big smash, and then shrug and walk off, maybe offering an 'apology' to the storekeeper but then  kicking off merry hell when asked to pay for what they break.

You can be truly sorry, and truly exposed for what you are, a timewaster. If you were truly sorry you would accept the consequences of your actions.

To sum this up- how dare you come and try and make all this about having your 'scam alert bell' ringing. The point about your bad trust is exactly that- you've earned it.

Rant off.

Bob.
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 02:18:15 AM

Sad how bitcoin_bob is okay to not deliver sold property when he did not get a good price on his no reserve auction, but yet when someone more or less does the same to him he gets upset.

Be careful when dealing with this guy and use trusted escrow. He likes to play fast and lose with rules and he has already scammed in an auction.

He also has been known to call names and use threats of violence when things do not go his way.

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
bitcoin_bob (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 02:35:48 AM

Sad how bitcoin_bob is okay to not deliver sold property when he did not get a good price on his no reserve auction, but yet when someone more or less does the same to him he gets upset.

Be careful when dealing with this guy and use trusted escrow. He likes to play fast and lose with rules and he has already scammed in an auction.

He also has been known to call names and use threats of violence when things do not go his way.

aw come on 'dude', lighten up 'man'......lol

Just because I found it funny that you had to make a post telling the world you were looking to buy a hundred thousand dollar lambo, did you really have to port the insults across to another thread?

Anyway just for laughs;

1. USE TRUSTED ESCROW- you mean like John K, which I was happy to do in this case? You don't read much do you. I'm worried for you, I really am, if you can't read English my friend, how are you going to be able to read the Italian manual that comes with your shiny new car?.....ALLLLLALVERDACHIEEEEEEEE!

2. Where exactly is this auction I scammed in anyway, because I must have missed it?

3. I don't see the comparison to me canning an auction because of goaty trolling, and someone not paying up on an auction (which has been won at much lower than value BTW) where there was an absence of goaty trolls?

4.  I have been known to call names. You are a goaty, goaty goat. Dirty goat. Nasty goat. Shoo ! Shoo! Or I will hit you with this broom. (Oh, my, you bought out my violent side!)
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 02:40:04 AM

Just because I found it funny that you had to make a post telling the world you were looking to buy a hundred thousand dollar lambo, did you really have to port the insults across to another thread?

Anyway just for laughs;

1. USE TRUSTED ESCROW- you mean like John K, which I was happy to do in this case? You don't read much do you. I'm worried for you, I really am, if you can't read English my friend, how are you going to be able to read the Italian manual that comes with your shiny new car?.....ALLLLLALVERDACHIEEEEEEEE!

2. Where exactly is this auction I scammed in anyway, because I must have missed it?

3. I don't see the comparison to me canning an auction because of goaty trolling, and someone not paying up on an auction (which has been won at much lower than value BTW) where there was an absence of goaty trolls?

4.  I have been known to call names. You are a goaty, goaty goat. Dirty goat. Nasty goat. Shoo ! Shoo! Or I will hit you with this broom. (Oh, my, you bought out my violent side!)

You are going to blame me for your scam? No man, this is about your actions and what you did. You failed to deliver on your last auction and that is a fact.

Guys be very careful with this known scammer.

Trolling
bitcoin_bob (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 02:41:56 AM

You are going to blame me for your scam? No man, this is about your actions and what you did. You failed to deliver on your last auction and that is a fact.

Obviously my threat of a good brooming had no effect.
lightlord
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 04:35:13 AM

Anyway just for laughs;

+1

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lightlord
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 04:35:41 AM

+1
[/quote]

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
piit79

Activity: 336

Time for Plan ฿

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 06:51:00 AM

I think many people are way too fast using the word "scammer".

It is starting to lose some of it's meaning...
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 07:03:08 AM

I think many people are way too fast using the word "scammer".

It is starting to lose some of it's meaning...

Some actions here on this forum are pre-defined. The auction rules here are not the same a on e-bay.

But I do understand what you are getting at.  Wink

Trolling
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 10:40:38 AM

Bitcoin_bob close the thread if the deal is being done, before this becomes a punch up, AGAIN.
bitcoin_bob (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 12:12:48 PM

Bitcoin_bob close the thread if the deal is being done, before this becomes a punch up, AGAIN.

Bleh, I suppose so.

LOCKED for now until further updates.
bitcoin_bob (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 04:48:57 AM

OK the underbidder just confirmed that he found something else for sale whilst 1Kroner was dicking me around......

So I am re-opening the auction again at 18.5BTC starting bid until Midnight Sunday GMT.

Please no more timewasters......

18.5BTC

The high bidder is back to BUSH.
Pierre

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 05:16:52 AM

Please be aware that Bush is likely a scammer, see his BTC auction thread.
wholesaler

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 04:33:45 PM

Bitcoin_Bob offered me the property after his highest bidder flaked  and I just won another property auction in Germany and bought it so I'm an not able to buy this property ATM.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: