Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:27:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOUSE IN GERMANY FOR 1BTC NO RESERVE.  (Read 14545 times)
bitcoin_bob (OP)

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 09:10:33 PM

This thread will be locked until the auction opens * WEDNESDAY 15:00 GMT *

BEFORE WE START.....

1. Discussion thread – (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=222884) Please try to put questions, discussions to the link above unless they’re private questions, then you should PM/email).

2. Try to keep this thread clean for bids. Thank you for your understanding.

3. If you are placing bids please make sure you read ALL and make sure you will be able to complete the documentation appropriately.

AUCTION RULES

Starting Bid: 1 Btc. Increments: Minimum 0.5 Btc. Buyout: 100 Btc

Reserve: None. Start: Wednesday 15:00 Noon, UTC. End: Saturday 15:00, UTC, or if the Buyout is reached.

Escrow: Yes, if required. Transfer of Btc can be done at point of sale, or an escrow service can be used.

All bids must be public/posted, no PM bids will be accepted.

Escrow notes: Jobe7 has offered to serve as escrow, otherwise known as Bitcoin Jobe, basic details can be given upon request (you can PM/email, bitcoinjobe@gmx.com) from him.
The winner of the auction pays the escrow fees. Escrow fee = 1%. Fee is payable when auction is won. The address of the escrow wallet will be public knowledge so that all can see that the funds have been deposited and transferred when required.

THE HOUSE/LAND
The house is located in 'Hetzdorf'

Hetzdorf is a village located about 20 km north-west of the county town of Prenzlau.

The property is situated centrally in a village setting. The residential area is quiet. The Road traffic is low. Meadows and fields, and forests are in the area. There is a lake at Wolf Hagen (about 5 km), the Dammsee at Hildebrandshagen (About 10 km), Lake Woldegk within miles.

Roads: A20 is about 12 km (at Strasburg), A11/Prenzlau at about 33 km, and the B198 in the immediate area.

Closest railway: 24 km

Planning Permit Land Use Plan: Yes
No monument protection/Denkmalschutz

An assessment is made in accordance with § 34 Building Code- Land value: circal 5, - € / m², for local standards of developed residential land.

Land registry Division II: No entry. Division III: No entry (No mortgages, leans, and free and clear title)

Living Space: 120 m²

The building in need of repair. Damage due to many years of vacancy, vandalism and leaky roof. Cover damage structural damage to the wood construction, waste deposits.

Water, electricity, central Sanitation is in the street. Functioning of any existing old infrastructure works is not known and could not be checked.

Access: Via concrete road.

If you win:

1. On bid acceptance, you must send a deposit of 500 Euros to the notary in Germany, or the equivalent BTC to the escrow.

2. On confirmation of the deposit, a ‘purchase agreement’ is sent to you signed to show I accept your bid. You then sign the agreement to say you legally agree to buy the house.

3. You then post the original (of the agreement) to the notary and send a copy to me. You will also need to sign a ‘POA’ for the notary to act on your behalf, at your local German consul, or go to Germany. I suggest you check where the nearest German consul is before getting too involved here. If you are not prepared to travel to your nearest local German consul then this auction is not for you.

4. The deal is now legal, the notary will begin the transfer of the title. You will pay the owed funds in BTC to the escrow.

5. We will send a certificate of ‘all payments received’ to the escrow, signed and notarized. This document, when given to the German notary, is irrevocable proof that you have paid for the property and we will have no way whatsoever after that and the purchase and sale agreement has been given to the notary, to prevent the property being registered in your name.

6. The escrow transfer the funds to the seller (us) and sends the certificate of payment received, via registered email, at the same time.

Viewing
If you wish to view the property then please contact me with your name, method of travel and photo ID and I will authorize you to visit and tell the local police and neighbours you are going to be there. This will prevent your arrest. Any damage done by any visitors will be reported as criminal damage.

Taxes-120 euros a year.

Legal fees 500 euros plus aprox 7% of the total purchase price declared for transfer tax and notary fees.

Publicity Upon winning the auction

with the winners agreement, I will keep people updated on how the sale is going via this thread. This is to show as much transparency as possible and to show that deals like this can really happen with Bitcoin. I will ask any interested press to respect the winners privacy, unless the winner is interested in press publicity, I am happy to give a statement myself pre-completion, after that, statements may require the winners agreement.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin_bob (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 12:31:04 AM

Just a quick bump to remind everyone bidding starts Wednesday.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 04:16:43 AM

You should provide pictures of the inside of the house.

Makes sense to do so. Can't judge a book by its cover only.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

bitcoin_bob (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 08:03:26 PM

****AUCTION STARTED*****

Apologies for the late start off the line guys, but I mad the misfortune of my transmission going on the way home today and just arrived in. God bless american cars and automatics. Mines a manual next time for sure.

OK.....please remember to post all questions on the discussion thread only, this is simply for bids. anyone who posts here that is not bidding will be considered a troll.

NumberFive

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 08:07:51 PM

Ill start this off with a bid of 2BTC

Teka

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 08:21:43 PM

2.5BTC
melvster

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 08:22:50 PM

3000 mBTC
Jobe7

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Now they are thinking what to do with me

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 09:30:59 PM

You should consider the 'house' as a shell, and should be knocked down, its the property/land you should be considering, and to be fair its still very cheap.

Happy bidding!
Jobe7

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 09:31:37 PM

You should consider the 'house' as a shell, and should be knocked down, its the property/land you should be considering, and to be fair its still very cheap.

Happy bidding!

3000 mBTC

Keep bits to BTC to avoid confusion please, thank you.
candoo

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Vertrau in Gott

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 10:04:43 PM

Is it possible that the house is in the village " Gneisenau " ?

Einer trage des andern Last, so werdet ihr das Gesetz Christi erfüllen.
bitcoin_bob (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 02:49:55 AM

THE HOUSE/LAND
The house is located in 'Hetzdorf'

Hetzdorf is a village located about 20 km north-west of the county town of Prenzlau.

[/quote]
linuxer

Activity: 98

Official Troll of bitcointalk,Certified by John K.

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 02:54:01 AM

3BTC
NumberFive

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 03:38:48 AM

3.5BTC

matt_boyd

Activity: 246

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 06:41:02 AM

4BTC.
matt_boyd

Activity: 246

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 01:07:48 PM

Woops, seeing that it said you must visit Germany, just realised I can't do this, at least any time soon, I shall withdraw my bid, I feel that is only fair.
Jobe7

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 02:02:31 PM

Woops, seeing that it said you must visit Germany, just realised I can't do this, at least any time soon, I shall withdraw my bid, I feel that is only fair.

You don't have to visit Germany, everything can be done via your local German consul in your own country.
wholesaler

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 06:51:25 PM

4.5BTC
doosey2

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 09:13:17 PM

let's be serious...12 BTC